exhentai.org/g/412712/46a48484c1/
exhentai.org/g/425092/4bbd3468b3/
exhentai.org/g/961309/5b753e4fa9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUH DIK

SMTSONA

Is it true it has waifus?

The Dark Souls of the SMT series

Despite all the bitching no one here actually plays SMT games, only Persona.

Seems decent so far... Only put about an hour into the game or so, though

never played any SMT before. should i get this or play IV first? or another one?

i played the persona series. it was ok

How the fuck am I suppose to beat this King Frost demon? I'm level 18 from grinding and so are my demons, but I/they keep getting slaughtered.

Is this a sequel or just a re-release with updated mechanics?

Fuse frost resistant demons
Spam Agi
Use Navarre

Sequel. Takes place during the Neutral route of 4 but shit happens during it and you get Apocalypse.

Oh ok thanks. Gonna play IV and put this on hold then.

is it true you get bonuses for having the endings from IV? or was someone bullshitting me?

Better than SMT IV, but still worse than the rest of the series because there's no Vitality stat and Phys Skills cost MP instead of HP.

Yeah you get some items

Is Iv's ost better than this? Also is there a minotaur equivalent, or is the AI not that retarded?

You get extra AP to buy apps with for each ending. You get items for having a save of the game.

>Phys Skills cost MP instead of HP
This will never not piss me off to be honest

BS
i was playing SMT before persona was even well known in the US. shit, im surprised anyone who is a personafag (someone who likes 3/4) even knows that 1 and 2 exist, let alone trudge through it because no MUH SOCIAL LINKS or MUH GOOD FEELINGS N BEST FRIENDS

Playing 4 first isn't really necessary but you will miss out of some things without context. That being said, if you want to play 4 first then go ahead. The beginning is pretty slow though and kinda luck dependant but it does pick up eventually. Also, getting Neutral without a guide is a pain.

You get some items and stuff depending on how many times you clear 4.

are the items good enough for me to do a quick law route?

Hero’s Piercings X 1 (Equipment)
Gold Death Mask X 2 (you can sell them to earn some money)
Magic Tome (Thick) (gives you XP): you get a tome for each time you beat Shin Megami Tensei IV. For example, if you beat it three times (to get the three routes), you will get three Magic Tomes.
Exclusive background for your DDS Card (that you can share with other players via StreetPass)
Exclusive Title for your DDS Card. The title you get depends on the route you completed in Shin Megami Tensei IV
More bonuses

Eh.

Yeah.

>exclusive background
>exclusive titles
well fuck

I wonder if this game will come out with another EXP DLC.

Is it true I can cuck Flynn out of monkey-fu?

_No.

Great game so far, it was pretty tough early on especially on war difficulty. I'm about 3/4 the way through the game give or take.
Also if your having trouble with king frost, head crush / daze makes him easy.

If it doesn't have romance, I don't want that shit

Is this a good game? I recently got a used 3DS for my birthday that was fully updated and I'm a poorfag, will this keep me entertained for 2-3 months until I can afford another new game?

We can't tell you user. The release date isn't for another 3 days. How do you expect us to play a game that hasn't been officially released?

Should i get this one or the regular SMT IV?

Yes but you should beat SMT IV first

Most SMT games are 40-60 hour affairs so probably

>2-3 months
Try MH generations.

Regular.

Just bought Soul Hackers and Devil Survivor 2 for $50, new, did I do well?

Well, in one route, you get to recreate the entire universe and choose a waifu or husbando as the forefront of your scheme that will guide everyone in said universe.
You have to kill them first though and they turn into an apathetic husk.
There's also a beach DLC.

Soul hackers is so fucking good

You missed the sale a few months back, couldve got them both for 35, so no.

>not playing the leaked .CIA on your hacked 3DS

Physical, though?

Piracy :O

It's a flat out improvement in just about every department. SMT4 was a disappointment, SMT4F is what it should've been.

Anyone else playing /fa/shion hunter?

Waypoints are one of the biggest improvements.

What stats besides Luck and Agility should I prioritize Str, Dex or Mag?

I just do Str and Mag.

SHE'S SO FUCKING CUTE WHAT THE FUCK ATLUS

When the fuck is the dlc coming out so I can level up and actually have fun with this game? Not fun dying over and over.

It's downright offensive.

I NEED TOKI!

>playing DeSu Overclocked
>get to Babel on Naoya's route
>"This isn't so bad"
>Suddenly Beldr and Belial
>Then Jezebel
>Then Belzaboul
>Then Belberith
>And then fucking Tower of Babel again, but now with 1000% more bullshit
>no breaks in between
God fucking dammit.

Does Apocalypse have anything like this? Because I think I'm about to drop DeSu and just pick up Apocalypse on Tuesday

She gets really embarrassed during the beach DLC.

Too bad Asahi isn't cute

They seriously gave it a 70 because of the female demons?

Apologize

There are quite a few fights where you have to fight 2 or 3 bosses in a row
Usually only one of the bosses is difficult though

Last SMT game I played was either Raidou or Nocturne, can't remember which but I enjoyed them both.
Will I like Apocalypse?

How many new demons compared to IV?

Probably. Nocturne is the Black Sheep though, and Raidou was an ARPG where you went detectiving with demons so they're pretty different. At least with Nocturne, the combat system is more or less really similar.

There's just under 450, which is about 20-30 more than SMT IV

Is a Dex/Luck build as good as it was in SMT IV? Is it viable now?

Dex actually scales Gun Attacks now so you could go full Gunner if you wanted to.

Supposedly Dex doesn't scale phys attacks anymore.

Everything is viable now

>you're still only allowed to use the MC on Beldr
>you do just as much damage as you did to him the first time

I'm doing dex/agi/luck support/gunner and it's working pretty great

Quick

>favorite SMT game (no Persona)
>favorite demon

It's an Atlus game, dude. What do you think?

DeSu 1
Kikuri-Hime
Bonus points go to Alice though because I love Wonderland styled aesthetics.

Raidou 2
Cu Chulainn/Tam Lin maybe?

Strange Journey
Fenrir

DeSu
Lilim

>Nocturne
>Mother Harlot

Nocturne
pic related

Dude, Soul Hackers is so good. Just don't expect them to explain to you what the moves do. They'll be something you have to test out yourself especially if you're new to the series. Can't say shit about Devil Survivor tho. The latter's just not my cup of tea. I keep hearing that the first DevSurvivor is better than DevSurvivor2 tho.

>Betatron
Lawfags having shit taste as usual.

persona 4
magatsu izanagi

good taste senpai

SMT2
Diana; she wears boobs for armor, thats awesome

Devil Survivor
Girimehkala

Soul Hackers is pretty good, but it's also kind of buggy. I remember using some spells freezes the game, so you might want to save often.

yes

Soul Hackers has some of the best setting and overall atmosphere out of any megaten game. Just be prepared to deal with the mag system which I absolutely despise

Strange Journey
Susano-o

>tfw Europe

Why must Atlus forsake us so?

Why do reviews like that STILL get featured on metacritic as valid critic reviews? Jesus christ, when will the industry grow out of this crap?

How long does it take to get all four endings in SMT IV (not Apocalypse)? Is it worth to get all the endings?

what can we do?

Someone has that pic where homer hoy is flying in a skateboard declaring that he is having the best day of his life and all what he had to do was not going to church?

I feel this, I thought that after Gamergate we had moved far from shit like this

Does anyone know if it's possible to contact Metacritic to remove this sort of review from the "critics" tab?

Does anyone happen to remember where you fight Jack the Ripper? Can't for the life of me find him, and I'm trying to fuse King Frost

i thought this was coming out on Tuesday...

apparently the law and chaos endings aren't worth getting, but the 2 neutral endings are.

>(not apocalypse)

Wait a few more days for honest citizens to play it. Then you'll get the real answer.

just summon him from compendium

I am shaking with rage

I wonder if Asahi has qt feet

Neutral and Nihilistic, then? Good. I heard it's possible to get then in one playthrough.

Oh, he's talking about Apocalypse..?
Could you answer me, then?

I couldn't find him either so I just used the "include compendium" function in fusion search and made him

that sounds like censorship

Should have hacked your 3DS m8

it takes a while, but if you get all 4 endings (or just any ending) your saves will carry over to Apocalypse and you get bonuses or whatever.

you arent gonna get it done faster than 100 hours unless you use easy mode

Sounds like you have no idea what censorship is

>1st person battles with no animations
no thanks why would anybody want this?

Thanks. But holy crap... I work way too much and I really want to finish all of this fast.

some of us actually like games

>Raidou 1, currently waiting on Raidou 2 in the mail
>Black Frost

Forgive me for being an edgelord.

Since this is the only SMT thread up, I guess I should ask this here.
Any tips for fighting Babel on Naoya's route?
I have my MC at 65 with Drain, Ziodyne, Holy Dance, Anti-Most, Null Phys, Elec Amp, and Auto Revive. Everyone else is around 63-64 and I'm thinking the Leaders I'm going to use are going to be Naoya, Atsuro, and Mari with Kaido and Black Frost sitting at the sidelines.

Should I be higher leveled for this because I got stomped by Babel's final form last time and I'm not sure how well I can avoid that.

Nocturne
Power ranger angel

go back to your shitty waifu circle jerk game. This thread is for real men who like real SMT

it's for people that don't have shit taste

the answer is almost always grind
you should finish most smt games at at least lvl 75

>SMT
>grind

Strange Journey
Alice

Devil survivor 1
Tao Tie

He probably means grinding for certain demons to appear since some are rarer.

>not grinding until you can summon the best demon

okay so how is static images instead of visible models and attacks more of a real game?

Demons & Demonology - Rosemary Ellen Guiley

pomf.cat/eeqgxv.pdf

Pretty interesting book if you're interested in some demon lore.

who said anything about 'real' games

I never said anything of the sort.
I just said some of us actually like playing games.

how is wanting to see the battle instead of 2d pictures "shit taste"?
what?

What's the Best Stat in Apoc
I remember just pumping Magic in DDS

Mothman a cute

always luck

Seriously?

what do you think is gonna help you kill god

Does Desperate Hit still scale off of Dex?
That spell made dex better than ma in IV.

Luck and Str/Dex is pretty good mid to late game since you start landing crits like mad.

Raidou Kuzonoha 2 or DDS

what do you want user? Crits out the ass and dodging ailments like a champ? Or never crit and get Marin Karin'd, Pulinpa'd, Shibaboo'd and Stone Curse'd to death?

hi Anthony

Anthony or not, I'd fuck a lot of demons.

>spell
it's a physical attack user. It may be Almighty but it is treated as a physical attack and crits as well.
Yes it scales off Dex, because it's also a Gun attack.

>you will never fuck Moh Shuvuu while she calls you a failure as a human

Thanks famtachi

Has there ever been a case in the SMT games where humans and demons actually fucked each other?

Yes.

On sad panda.

It happens in Apocalypse

>All this Asahi bullying
Make it stop

Only when my copy comes in the mail in 2 days and I have better things to do than shitpost.

Actually, I have better things to do than that now.

>tfw forgot to save and died
>last save was BEFORE Mr. Jamaica and Old guy were killed and I met Dagda

Not uncommon, but it's never outright stated.

I mean in-game.
This game sure likes to shit on Asahi.

>it's a physical attack
Lol. It uses mp. That shit is magic.

Is there any reason as to why they use mp instead of hp? Skipped out on SMTIV so I had no idea this was a thing.

All physical attacks use mp in IV, though

Asahi is cute, dumb and pretty.

Link that shit.

>trying to beat SJ before playing apocalypse
>want to clear the fairy village quest line
>can't find a single fucking Vivian anywhere
>don't wanna blow tons of macca on fusion
I JUST WANNA PLAY APOCALYPSE YOU SLUT!

if anyone else is stuck on Sukuna Hikona an easy fusion for him is an Apsaras with Zionga from a Toubyou, she resists Ice and deals a lot of damage

Well its not like just anyone can use them right? Only the samurai/hunters who get them from demons? The same demons that give you all your magic?

Eridanus final floor

exhentai.org/s/e4ffb89738/570391-19

exhentai.org/g/392510/ec9d51f9ed/
exhentai.org/g/401985/8e0a04f26d/
exhentai.org/g/412712/46a48484c1/
exhentai.org/g/425092/4bbd3468b3/
exhentai.org/g/961309/5b753e4fa9/

Enjoy.

>"Link that shit."
>Links a scat doujin
You cheeky cunt.

That's before opening the Ark right?
He gave me shit the first time cause I wasn't prepared. After that I just spammed Zionga and he just dropped.
Honestly though, this game gets piss easy once you get the +level cap for fusion apps. Whoever though +15 was a good idea is a madman.

You cheeky bastard I like you.

It is a good fap, tho. Enjoy.

why is Nozomi so perfect

Didnt persona 5 come out a few days ago? How come there are no threads talking about it?

>Presumably hasn't cleared Eridanus yet if he's done the Fairy village line as they've become available.

I wouldn't rush. You'll be there awhile.

Because mods have been deleting almost every P5 thread because of retards spoiling it.

There are, but a lot of them are filled with shitposting, spoilers, and misinformation because everyone's an EOP.

no spoilers

he still gave me a lot of trouble honestly, playing on War and I wiped twice with a Ice/Wind resistance stacked party

weebs can't deal with the fact that the main character can't waifu whoever he wants and the girls want dicks from other, more successful men

persona was their only escape and now they are on suicide watch

Because its jap only and the spoilers reveal to know that purse owner 4.9 is shit.

They did that in Strange Journey too for some reason. I'm pretty sure in P5 Physical attacks cost HP like they should, so there's hope for the future.

are there demonica outfits?

Literally the OP.

Persona 5 would be better with them yes.
But I'm pretty sure all the special outfits are dlc only anyway, so its muda muda.

main character is not going to be able to waifu whoever he wants

the women want dick from a real man. and the weebs can't take it because it reminds them of real life. they're going to go into depression when we americlaps get the game

Fug, at least it would have made the game more bearable with it's (supposedly) re-hashed story. I'll just have to make do when I get it.

I cleared Eridanus already, I just never accepted the other Fairy village quest after the Jack bros one since I forgot.

After finding some Vivians and several unsuccessful negotiations, one approached me with the "I'm sick of being here" line and joined me.

Spend like an hour on this bullshit.

You're telling me. DLC hasn't been localized before.
Would be a shame for Persona 5 fags never to know what it means to be one with the hoy.

fairies are pretty good, you should have fused them more often.

If you have a decently sized SD card and you're not a moralfag or a collector you could very easily hack your 3DS. It's very simple if you can read instructions. Simpler than even hacking a PSP.

I should have, but I spent most of my fusion time trying to get all chaos demons for co-op, and just ignored neutral and law.
That was a huge mistake.

Unless you play at a snail's pace, no SMT game should take 2-3 months. If you want something that lasts 2-3 months, then you're better off picking up something like Monster Hunter.

Anyone have the cover image with the review quotes?

just get one ending and then use super demons to blow all the game like a cake walk to get the other endings.

Also neutral really worth.

A SMT game won't last you 2-3 months unless you play like 30 minutes a day. Go for Monster Hunter if you want something that'll last that long.

Co-op attacks are fine and all, but it turns out you can out-damage and completely demolish enemies without them.

>SJ
>First time on Eridanus
>First (well second) time encountering Bai Suzhen
>comes on to me and offers to join
>Vouvire also offers to join later on
Man I felt good right until Jack forma quest hit me.

Vouvire and Vivian give powerful sources. Cherish them.

Because others have different taste than yours, now walk away.

>beings that represent the various depravities of mankind are offensive

Nocturne
Rangda

link dead

DeSu 1
TITania

SJ
Amaterasu

I laugh and then cry a little whenever I see those retarded quotes.

I hope DeSu2 Record Breaker isn't anything like this.

Is it?

Currently going through SMTIV to prepare for Apocalypse

WHITEBROS WW@

>tfw they weren't in Apocalypse

Not as bad, although some of the Septentriones can be a pain first time through because of gimmicks, and so can Polaris/Canopus if you're not set up right since it's also a non-stop battle.

>sailor Nanashi with the pants

Is there any endgame armor like the Demonica I need to work towards in terms of relic farming? Finishing IV with that was like icing on the cake.

Well, to get into Neutral route you have to kill them after all.

black or original demonica?

SMTV user, we will have our day

I bought SMTIV LE or some shit and returned the game but kept (still have) the LE stuff a few years ago because I like to waste money.

I pirated Apocalypse and I've been playing that and Tokyo Mirage sessions on and off for a few hours a day before I turn to a drunken and weed lmao degenerate for the night.

Its pretty fun so far.

Original. I forgot the exact cost for each piece but I remember going back and forth on Ginza selling things until I finished the set.

Is this the hoy thread?

No....

Of course!

>asks for SMT games
>lots of people answer Devil Survivor
every time

SMTIV (bacause is the only one I already played)
This motherfucker

SMT1
Mithras

You should all just fucking play soul hackers. It's all the best of SMT without this neo personified bullshit.

Enjoy your stay user.

I finished Soul Hackers ages ago and I have no intention or desire to replay it

At least Apocalypse's affinity system mitigates this (basically, a demon's key attribute consumes less MP)

Played it. Liked it. Sequel when?

I still don't get why people care that much about this.

Using HP instead of MP just means your physical demons' MP is actually useless, and their best means of inflicting damage makes them die easier and require more healing, which wastes other demons' MP and turns and risks a KO.

What bonuses do you get if you carry over an SMT IV save file? Anything substantial, or just minor stuff that doesn't matter int he long run? I played IV in English, but upon realizing that I'm getting lazy, decided that I should play Final in Japanese, but I don't have a completed save file of Japanese SMT IV.

>skim through this thread
>zero spoilers
>the games been out for months in japan too
>I haven't really been spoiled outside of yellow man hype

>meanwhile, the past few weeks have been landmines for persona 5 on Cred Forums (and in fucking videogames online) and I had to be on red alert
i dont mind either way but wew

It has a sequel, actually. It's tales of meets SMT on WW2 Japan for the PS2

Hey. God's an asshole.

Just items, one sellable piece for 10k, app points, an an earring that seems like decent starting gear for a while. Also special titles for streetpass. Nothing too long lasting but decent items if you started on War

Pls

Devil Survivor 1 is much more of a SMT game than crap like Persona, Digital Devil Saga or Raido. A lot of oldschool SMT vets actually prefer Devil Survivor 1 over SMT 4

Strange Journey and Devil Survivor 1 were the last true SMT games. I have no verdict on Apocalypse since I haven't played it yet.

I think less people care about SMT's story than Purseowner's

Someone make an edit of this but the yuro people... so never.

>Devil Survivor 1
>last true SMT game
>fusing is shit, demon variety is shit, characters can be annoying
It's aight, but SJ is much better.

I've already played too much MegaTen this year. Persona 1-4, SMT I-I V with Final and maybe Strange Journey (I'll play SJ eventually, but I don't know how much more SMT I want to play in this quarter of the year). I might even play Persona 5 soon because I think I hate myself. Then there's the (four?) Devil Summoner games (though I hear that the first one isn't that good), SMT: if and Digital Devil Saga and... I think I'm forgetting some. Even not being interested in Devil Survivor or Majin Tensei, there's a lot of fucking MegaTen games to play.

Oh, how could I forget about the two games that started the franchise? I need to play them too.

Is the dub actually decent this time around or should I go for the undub? Is there any "SAW-MOO-RAI"-tier shit this time around?

In past games, MP is usually tied to your Magic Stat, which is useless for Physical Attackers, While HP is tied to the Vit stat, which is much more useful for Physical Attackers.

In IV, it's even worse, there are only 3 possible HP/MP spreads, (I think they're 1:1, 2:1, and either 8:1 or 4:1)
Most Physical Units have the 8:1 (or 4:1) spread, so they don't have nearly enough MP to support using skills at all. And the lack of any Defensive stat makes the 1:1 spread really awful to use for anything but a Party Healer that's never out during battles.

>smt 4's dub
>bad
I'll end you thus

Dagda's voice alone makes the dub worth it

You know that's how Japanese people actually pronounce it, right?

>Devil Survivor 1 is much more of a SMT game than crap like Persona, Digital Devil Saga or Raido.

Good one.

>A lot of oldschool SMT vets actually prefer Devil Survivor 1 over SMT 4

This is the only time I've heard this, are you just making stuff up and passing it off as true?

How am I supposed to do Godslayer Training: Items?

Actually no, it took me a moment to realize how you think they pronounced it. I never heard "saw" at all in there, but my ears have always been pretty good.

Am I a heathen for liking Digital Devil Saga and SJ more than Nocturne?

Oh shit

Nah. Nocturne is a bit overrated and DDS is honestly the best of the series

>an OST that is easily forgotten

I'm actually mad now

I greatly prefer DDS's skill system over Nocturne's

That's terrifying.

I was afraid that Nocturne would disappoint me, but I played it a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Out of the four SMT games I've played, it's certainly my favorite. Looking forward to Strange Journey as well since it also gets a lot of praise, but I don't know if I'm going to play it before IV Final as originally planned, or just play IV Final and then stop playing JRPGs for awhile; 99% of the games I've played for the last nearly two years have been JRPGs, so I'm starting to get a little tired.

Why is that point about the plot on there? IV's plot IS shit.

The only thing I wish was different about the system is that you learned the skills in your equipped mantra like one by one as you get closer to mastering it rather than having to master it completely to gain access to any of its skills.

don't tell /smtg/ you like Sleep Journey

SJ was the first SMT game I played.
I feel like it's the best at making you shit your pants at every new floor, instead of being able to see all of your enemies and guessing weakness when you get to a floor and all you see is static and you have no clue how you should fight new enemies for a few battles.

Nocturne is great. Always remember that overrated never means bad, you have to try them out for yourself and form your own opinion.

SJ is fun too IMO but it doesn't use Press Turn so that's a turn off for a lot of people.

>an OST that's easily forgotten
ok THAT got me.

I'm having a lot of fun with it, around 10 hours in now. I liked seeing Walter and Jonathan in their human form again during the cease-fire meeting.

I want to FUCK Asahi

>The Dark Souls of persona

delete this

Play the dlc

>Demons attack Kinshicho
>go to the locked area outside Nanashi's room
>find the corpse of the boy with the bucket and cape
F

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

That happened to me as well, I don't know why.

is cozy kill?

Is there an alignment lock like in IV, or can you just make a decision at some point in the story?

Is Mastema in Apocalypse?

You can make him but he has nothing to do with the plot.

Is there a map for the teleport maze dungeon? I'm been stuck here awhile and always sucked at these.

Anyone using the little badges that the game comes with? And I guess the alt cover is a nice little touch

For the demon lairs? No. Otherwise figure it out or wait for a map, might be some on Japanese sights.

ALT COVER?????

I NEED PHOTOS OF THAT!!!!

There's an alt cover?

I'm sorry user.

The sun part in DDS2 was bullshit.
The game just stopped having a story at the end for the sake of a random 6 hour long dungeon.

I played it half a year before you, cuckboy.

>That fucking teleport jew maze

What are the directions for Maze Forest?

Tsukiji Konganji

bullshit

>plot is hard to follow
Is the reviewer braindead or did he not play SMTIV

DeSuOC
Black Frost

Well the one I have anyway does.

It'll be OK user. You just have to kill all of the gods.

sweet

Cred Forums never alerted me that you responded and I missed your post thanks. Doesn't sound like that much. I've got the DLC for the Japanese version anyway, so I can just Macca grind with it if I'm really dying for money. Oddly enough I could never find the DLC for the Japanese version of IV.

Nanashi has a stupid haircut.

Dagda's a pretty big guy

SMTIV: U

SMT4U

>Strange Journey
>Tie between Loki and Alice

That's not smirky enough.

>mfw I just witnessed Dagda having the god equivalent of "BUT MOOOOOOM" discussion with Danu
Also whose bright idea was to make Nozomi join you permanently at lv25 when you're around 31 at that point
I'm not even grinding, I'm actually avoiding as many fights as I can

What is the "Minotaur" or "Medusa" of this game?

Steven

Crippled man

Post your Nanashis.

You write like a twelve year old so I can safely disregard whatever it was you were trying to say in that jumbled fucking mess of a post.

How come there are no other spinoffs listed?

#FE
Sedna

Idk about demons but in #FE theres a series of requests where you hook a guy up with a mirage

she's only 15 you fuck

I wanted to fuck Nozomi since SMTIV

All the better to slay that godly pussy

Why is Krishna such a smug fuck

IV
Ose

He is euphoric.
He does not need any of phony YHVH blessing, because he is enlightened by his own intelligence.

I want to drink Asahi

>turn down difficulty for lower compendium cost
>don't realize I forgot to switch it back until after I beat Green Shesha, Krishna, and Andramelech
I feel ashamed

How the fuck do I beat Ose?

if Demi-fiend was, according to Kaneko "Inspired by the Red Hot Chili Peppers", What is Nanashi inspired by?

John Lennon

So how about that lewd Toki?

You can find him in Ueno.

>Have 2 day shipping for Apocalypse
>Expected to arrive tuesday
>Hasn't even shipped yet

JUST
U
S
T

muh d

Oops, saved the same image twice thanks to the way HANs makes the screenshots.

It saves the top screen twice for some reason. Don't really get it.

what's wrong with her?

Travis Bickle, obviously.

She is sealing a jar that is filled with all of humanity's lust.

This whole scene was voiced. Moans and all.

no one gives a fuck tho let's be honest

W-Was it lewd?

As lewd as a 14 year old girl moaning is.
Yes

Do I break the seal on the ark? Yes or no?

>having a choice

waifu

>Gives you yes or no decision
>Dagda makes you press it anyways
So much for saying no on that one

Scouting is driving me up the fucking wall

Give me Agilao Stone, ho!
Give me 533 Macca, ho!
Give me 3x Life Stone, ho!
Give me 2x Medicine, ho!
Give me a lot of your MP, ho!
Bye, ho!

You have a gun, Nanashi. Shoot those assholes when they do that!

Either 1 or 4.
Pic

Start cheating.

how

Get the apps for easier discussions, also remeber that the "cheat" command raises the odds to win the demon over really a lot or get killed instead

Use the cheat option

When they ask for something press "cheat".

Also full health demons get happy more easily.

Nocturne or Digital Devil Saga

I don't know what my favorite is, but I can tell you that I dislike all of the designs that came out of the Devil Summoner series.

Are the costs on war really that bad? I'm not too fond of lowering the difficulties in games, but at the same time, I don't want to give them money for their jewish macca farming dlc.

triples macca rates for compendium demons.

It's dumb.

Do you at least get money from battles this time? Or is it still like IV were you could only sell relics?

Relics respawn faster. Also, get fundraiser early and upgrade it. It really helps a lot to pester demons for macca on every occassion.

where can I find fiends?

Is there an undubbed .cia yet?

Welp, time play this game I guess

So have any of you pirate got to YHVH yet? Did they fuck up His voice?