youtube.com/watch?v=cNTkez069QU
youtube.com/watch?v=EPpLVdbVXFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

great artstyle and graphics
weighty cars
epic cop chases

I'm ashamed Carbon ain't got shit on MW

Because you haven't grown up to race sim yet

Because it was almost as good as Underground 2 and Carbon.

Being third wheel to those two is still pretty fuckin rad.

Everyone?

Because it didn't have DLC up the fucking ass and back, lots of content and you got what you paid for.
Unlike MW 2012 which has fuckton of DLC and the base game still costs the full price.

Because.

Carbon fixes the rubberband AI, at least on tier 3, and police AI is a lot better.

But it felt a lot more shorter and the world isn't that interesting like MW. On the bright side, the custom system is better and dem muscle cars are a thing.

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

Anything else is irrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=WsQhuxPsSjE

I TELL THEM EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE... ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY GOOD UP MY HOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=yv2oP0Fz7rI
SHAPE SHIFTER

does NFS have the worst naming system of all time?

Need For Speed naming has always been great besides repeated names for reboots, and Shift 2. It's simply just Need For Speed and then a subtitle to roughly describe what part of automotive culture or gameplay mechanic it's about.

CHOOSE YOUR CAR
Game is NFS carbon btw

and where is

>top tier ost youtube.com/watch?v=zK5Dw7j1QZM
>good villian which you want to beat
>blacklist was a great concept
>you could get bosses cars after you beat them and got lucky with pink slips

Camaro, it can pretty much wipe the streets till tier 3.

yeah imagine that

>hey dude do you want to play Need for Speed 23? I heard it's way better than XXII.
>yeah, whatever... I haven't touched series since NFS 9

Am I the only one that feels Most Wanted is overrated when it comes to gameplay? The cars feels they're on rails.

I had an awesome time with mazda myself.

>basic alfa romeo
>exotic

what

Burnout > NFS

Exotic in Carbon is synonim with top speed, low handling and good acceleration.
Basically a bullet which you won't be able to control right unless you are fucking gud.

Tuner is the import class, Exotic is the richbitch class, Real man clear the game with just muscle cars.

I wish Burnout had licensed cars along with their fake ones.

I hated that fucking race, I mean I got gold so don't meme me with git gud, but I still hate redoing it again.

Exotic is the "heavy" class, they have more top speed but lacks in acceleration or handling.

I think you mean muscle class.

>rubberband AI
That shit was the worse

>Racing Vic
>He fuck up and hit a car front side
>Leave him behind
>5 seconds later he's right on my ass

They never would, because nobody wants to suggest that real cars should be used for dangerous shit like in burnout.
Game is already questionable by itself.
Imagine if some motherfucker tried to crash himself in one of those scenarios irl, nightmare fuel.

>mfw I beat Darius with a full accel and steering tuned Corvette
The fucker is nearly impossible otherwise.

Well the car I saw in end game with those stats is the gallardo.

Threads like these make me real happy. Happy to share the awesome taste with you anons.
What's your favorite nfs icon car?
What's your favorite game?
What's your favorite music track?
How do you feel about the current state of nfs?

(M3 GTR, Original MW, Rom Di Prisco- Romulus 3, I think it's finally heading in the right direction again but isn't quite there yet)

I hate this shit, the AI actively cheats like that

git gud faggot

how can they make the AI good enough to give the player a challenge?

EA NFS is awful and has no slide

Most Wanted (2) is pretty fun. The online is B+.

Favorite game of recent is Most Wanted, but I enjoyed Hot Pursuit except for the camera cinematics for everything (takedowns, abilities).

Most memorable recently is Cinema on Hot Pursuit, but I don't even imagine I have the music turned on for these other games.

NFS could really benefit from realistic physics. They don't even do arcade well anymore. This webm is arcade. 1/2

>What's your favorite game?
2005 Most Wanted
>What's your favorite music track?
Static-x The Only from Underground, that shit was balling when it started to kick back then.
>How do you feel about the current state of nfs?
Sad.

*hype boys intensifies*

But, well, that R8 is a bitch to deal, since the stats are pretty much perfect. At least the canyon part is quite short to deal if know how to deal with muscle cars.

Also Darius AI is perfect play.

Is there a way to get MW 2005 for 360 still? Or do I have to pirate it.

I don't know but they could at least tone down the fucking cheating.
it's like playing against an expect AI in the first Company of Heroes, these faggots shit out endgame tanks like candies despite the fact they control only 2% of the map

Pirate it for PC and play with 360 controller.

>How do you feel about the current state of NFS?
EA knew they were in danger state and immediately skipped 2014, went down the Underground path, delayed the PC version to make sure it's not THAT bad, promised all DLC to be free and delivered, graphics that are actually commendable, online passes are nowhere to be found.

The only sins left are pretty much just Origin, always online DRM/Denuvo DRM, and just shitty action-oriented physics. No I don't think these are excusable, but EA and Need For Speed are definitely slowly rising out of the grave.

Holy fuck that looks pathetic.

A-at least the customization is here, right?

yeah even better than carbons (at least stickers)

I unironically want to have an E46. That's like on my bucket list. I've made it almost a tradition to try to recreate it in as many games make it at least vaguely possible. Using nothing but squares, circles and triangles in Shift2 I actually made a very convincing replica.
The Diablo SV is pretty up there though, but not quite.

Played original MW for so many hours it's pretty ridiculous.

MW's pursuit OSTs by far.

I wanted to play the newest one but my gpu is so shit it literally chokes because it doesn't have enough vram. In all honesty I think Ghost has good intentions with the franchise, but it's the overlords at EA that will probably turn it to shit sooner or later. NFS2015 has its fair share of problems but I have hope they have learned from them to make next year's entry. Maybe?

They should just combine Most Wanted and Carbon with a day / night cycle and put new grafix on it, keep customisation

Get a Viper without drifting tires.
You can surpass him on the first curve and then just watch as the 10sec timer goes out.

I can't decide, what racing game of all time has the best licensed soundtrack?

>mfw MW 2012

why did EA think turning NFS into bland shit would make it better?

Canyon races were actually a pretty cool addition in Carbon.

Not a coincidence it came out the same year as Tokyo Drift.

I'd have to agree (op of that post)

Canyon races are easy, the problem is the circuit race, the faggot don't make mistakes, and you are pretty much forced to use a muscle car and take all the shortcuts.

EA got ride of Blackbox around 2010 ish. Well, at least the WiiU port is decent.

Honestly, the All Bosses vs you race was more annoying. Wolf was a fucking prick with his Tier 3 Exotic

Op of that post here: Are you me? Def on my bucket list to own the EXACT car, decals and everything. I try to recreate it but I'm shut at editors so if someone else made it and the game let's you share, I shall download. That Diablo SV is a very close second. That car was my childhood. We'd get along quite well I think lol. Great taste sir

rate official UPA nazi car

Tier 3 races the AI don't fuck around, it doesn't help because the game don't give that much money to keep the pace to buy and upgrade a new car.

At least angie dodge can fuck around some races till you get a corvette or viper.

>What's your favorite nfs icon car?
Gallardo
>What's your favorite game?
MW (2005)
>What's your favorite music track?
HAND OF BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>How do you feel about the current state of nfs?
I don't know, haven't played the last ones.

Tfw nfs mw original is no longer on steam

christ, styles of beyond is hard as fuck

are they still around?

Was that the one with story mode and Josie Maran as heroine?

>remember Underground 1
>this is main theme of game youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg
Just imagine how many people will be triggered if you put something like this in modern game

Yep. Razor Callahan, Mia Townsend and Sergeant Cross.

That was during a time when youthful car culture, its music and its ricer videogames were supposed to be ratchet as fuck.

It was during the entire ricing era, NFSU series was the literally NFS for black people and white guys that use sideway caps.

Also midnight club was around.

Looks slow/10

youtube.com/watch?v=sqLdyZBjZeo

I stil remember the disappointment when I got the version EA was giving for free because was expecting the first game

>No story whatsover
>No cute Maran
>Just an empty boring open world with nothing but races

youtube.com/watch?v=cNTkez069QU

rip wayne

I can't get into sim i like it but i just never feel like i want to keep playing

youtube.com/watch?v=EPpLVdbVXFI

>Blinded in chains starts playing.
I can't lose with that shit.

I went to take a screenie of Shift2 just to demonstrate. Mirrors and smoke basically, it's just three figures morphed as closely as I could to the original. Physically it's limited to two body kits that don't exactly resemble the correct one, and those rims are the closest resembling ones I could find.

I'd be happy just to get a stock E46, anything more would be a luxury. The GTR itself I think is actually super rare since the street version was just made to make the race version legal to enter in some GT competition.

One day, when I'm old, I hope I'll own one.
Diablo SV is a madman's dream though, but I've come to terms with that pretty much.

>always online DRM/Denuvo DRM
That's fucking horrible
So if I go somewhere where I don't have internet, I can't fucking play?
How the hell people tolerates this shit? And after knowing origin pretty much scans your computer, this is basically low tier spying.

Bought NFS2015 on console with 4 mates and man, the driving was weird. I couldn't put my finger on it.