Cred Forumsidya drawthread

Previous thread: >Post references (character/franchise name) and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/8/80/Ema_Skye-AA6.png/revision/latest?cb=20160811155157
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/7/7e/KlavierGavin-DualDestinies.png/revision/latest?cb=20130717155330
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxUuDPNbkJk
my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=KZaH3EJoLW4
deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
youtu.be/56PQxT2m4y0
imgur.com/a/Jk8qy
vocaroo.com/i/s0nkXEkSVlMW
i.imgur.com/nfMwjbW.png
i.imgur.com/k7FLpRm.jpg
i.imgur.com/jtnTA5p.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPbxc8Z.jpg
siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=589116|7
birdthief.tumblr.com/post/150574487900/fe-fates-hana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Flora in the wedding dress on the right.

Your waifu adores you! Did you enjoy your day?

anchor

there's not one talented artist here

never has been

If you save the OP image, please name it "raigis".

Thank you.

Her cosplaying (Crossplaying?) as Gene from Godhand or cosplaying Hatsune Miku's normal or append outfit.

Don't beat yourself up, user. Try harder, one day you'll draw something good in your own eyes.

Requesting Ema Skye doing anal with Klavier Gavin, looking grumpy like she usually does but secretly enjoying being pounded into.

Ema Skye ref: vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/8/80/Ema_Skye-AA6.png/revision/latest?cb=20160811155157

Klavier Gavin ref: vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/7/7e/KlavierGavin-DualDestinies.png/revision/latest?cb=20130717155330

Requesting Roman as Walter, Packie as Dude, and Niko as Donny like the bowling scene from The Big Lebowski.

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

Requesting Nene as a cop, either posing like a sexy cop pinup model/gravure idol or performing some police brutality and enjoying the ultra-violence.

So far, yeah. I'm making some homemade pizza and drinking some peppermint tea. How are you guys doing?

Needs more Aigis deliveries.

Awesome OP.

The problem is every Aigis request ends up being some lewd that you could probably find in 5 minutes of searching.

Needs more bowling cousin

Requesting Aaeigaes or whatever drowning in aeiogys requests.

>not the REEEEEEEEEEEEEE version
one job, Op

Buttplug something something.

Please. Not even the Makoto guy but the idea of it makes my dick hard.

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Momo in a bathtowel just coming out of a shower

Requesting Caroline and Justine in cute and frilly maid outfits with the velvet room color scheme to them.

Requesting a redraw/edit of the Kelly panel on the left with Eugene Leopold from "Evolution Worlds".

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

Requesting bikini raincoat chan surfing. Or painting her toenails black

Anchor for: (Request was Mai Natsume from Blazblue having her tits fondled by a pair of hands that have slipped under the sides of her top.)

The shota fairy sucking on her tits as she gives him a handjob? Or other /ss/ scenarios you can think of.

From Phantasy Star Online 2

Skullface saying WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO wanna talk about me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxUuDPNbkJk

/r/ing an edit of this without the swimsuit

requesting Neps as Matryoshka dolls

>lulu
>not tristana

What game is the top girl from?

There already is one on the booru.

Requesting Alice, Lotus, and Clover in a sundae bowl together covered in whip cream and chocolate sauce

Requesting Velvet giving a clothed titfuck.

Requesting Hau from Pokemon Sun and Moon doing something cute.

Requesting Homura eating this or about to eat it, drooling and with stars in her eyes my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm

For those who can't handle watching the whole process my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg

league of assfaggots

Requesting Nonno from Darkstalkers popping out of any ball-shaped vidya object, surprising anyone that's in that object's game.

Aigis as a buttplug?

>Robotgirl with visor.

Requesting Izayoi In Relius's Astral Heat on the right, being felt up, groped, and molested by all of the hands confining her, with at least one hand playing in between her thighs.

Aigis transforming into a buttplug?

Alberti and Thoma from Agarest War in the Jojo poses on the left

Lulu and Jessica pressing their massive cleavage together, tongues out preparing for a kiss.

>.gif/webm requests
I'd never wish that on any artist, but if they're feeling aspirational, I wouldn't say no. (Not even the Aigis-fag, it just sounds funny.)

I assure you sire, there is NO mega titty (lactating respectively chocolate and strawberry milk) Aigis with butt-plugs in her.

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Inspired by FFXV having licensed outfits, requesting Cloud wearing douchey Shinra-brand clothing (including hat and shades) while Barret takes his shades off to give Cloud a hard death stare.

Requesting Nonno from Darkstalkers popping out of any ball-shaped vidya object, surprising anyone that's in that object's game.

Requesting Lunafreya with big tits and a more curvy body.

Cammy Meele being titfucked while asleep and getting cum on her face and breasts.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

/r/ing mirai dressed as a prostitute looking upset

i guess the implication being that someone hired everyone else in the crimson squad but her to turn tricks

I'd like a drawing of Shiki dressed like Rayne or any other dhampir vidya character

Lewd version of Zelda from the animated series getting bound by spiders. Preferably nude, perhaps interrupted while in the middle of having sex with Link: youtube.com/watch?v=KZaH3EJoLW4

sdfsdf

Requesting Noire and female Morgan passionately making out.

Requesting Mercy posing without her skirt, only pantyhose like Katherine from the game Catherine , like in the reference from the left. And if is possible Soldier 76 and Reaper struggling meanwhile they are climbing on Mercy's body like in the reference from the right.

Aigis as a prostitutebot.

heihachi and kuma starring a calvin and hobbes comic strip

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

No idea who it is but awesome work!

Requesting a full body Arina ( Waku Waku 7 ) and Tsugumi Sendo ( Fatal Fury Wild Ambition ) swapping costumes with their sneakers and jacket in hand with a curious face.

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

Really cute looking, great art. Hope I see you draw more and get a chance at something.

Requesting Inkling acquiring Futaba's gear through ways that undiscussable, you would have to negotiate in an alleyway

Fuck off already, you keep spamming the same shit every thread and no one cares.

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Requesting Symmetra and Ajna doing that Yoga pose and smiling meanwhile they are looking each other.

Those tiddies look incredibly soft. Thanks a lot drawfriend.

Transformation arts are almost always sequential but not necessarily animated.

Requesting a /fa/ Miriam or masturbating and/or lactating.

Don't believe this fellow.

He's got a bug up his ass about it not being born out of request.

>feather
>she got surprised by a bird in your last pic
She ate the bird didn't she?

Kasumi Todoh topless with her gi hanging loose around her waist like Geese here. Maybe give her a more stoic expression.

which neps are we talking

He posts the same shit every single thread for a game that people have long since given up on, he needs to make a blog and get him some followers who are willing to put up with his shit. He brings nothing of value to the thread and him leaving would not upset a single soul.

>same shit
Nope.

The main four? Normal or CPU is fine

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

>waaahh why isn't he doing my request? He's shit!

>he needs to make a blog and get him some followers who are willing to put up with his shit.
He has one.

>He brings nothing of value to the thread and him leaving would not upset a single soul.
>nothing of value

maybe you need to stop being autistic. You bring nothing of value to the thread and you leaving would not upset a single soul.

atleast kat is a qt

Requesting the Darklings assimilating the female Robo Knight and female Acrobat by raping them, with the male Darkling penetrating the female Robo Knight vaginally and the female darkling tribbing the female Acrobat.

Of course.
What else was she gonna do with the pretty bird?

Requesting Rosalina on a date with Slayer

her opening her coat to reveal what you think she has on underneath

>assblasted.

Prove that he actually draws something other than some cat thing and Nina.

He isn't doing any requests, he isn't even drawing anything anyone is interested in. No one would have said a word about the drawing if I hadn't told him to fuck off.

>He has one.
Why is he here then?

Capitalize and I might consider you having a point.

Even now no one is commenting on the actual drawing.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

We need new anchor pics
Draw your anchors and i'll save them to use in future threads.

Wearing Jill's streetclothes from RE3 or one of Jill's many costumes.
imgur.com/a/V7Syd

Oh you're not even trying!

Jesus.

A Aigis anchor post is needed.

He has less comments than a fake prompt about Aigis, he isn't worth jackshit.

Why are whining about something that absolutely does no harm to anyone?

He has nothing better to do with his life and gives nothing of value to the thread, ironically enough.

Spam does harm the thread, he can't even draw anything else.

Says the guy who needs attention from this thread to even continue living. Can't wait for the next time you post that set of drawings no one cares for or asked for.

>Reposts a delivery once a thread for 3 or so threads
>Meanwhile people repost like 50 of the same requests over and over again for months on end that no one is clearly interested in
>The Drawfag is the problem.

Just stop. You're shitting up the thread more than he is by complaining.

Requesting either some lewd/smut of Reco (like Palm sucking and/or fucking her fat tits), or her wearing insect-inspired armor with arm cannons or shoulder/back/hip cannons (think maybe like a Gundam or Kantai girll?) on her.
Also maybe a picture of a maid Reco? Thanks!

Requesting Beam Kirby wearing this ghost's outfit while using one of his staffs as a wand.

>a drawfag who does nothing but try horribly to promote himself
>not the problem

He is exactly what others hate another drawfag for doing except that one at least draws other things.

>artist posts one thing one time
>complainer fills thread with whining.
Who's spamming?

ay can you all shut the fuck up before the mods come here.
i dont want this place to turn like Cred Forums drawthreads.

Are you the same bitch that thinks everyone is a samefag if the dare request something from a game you don't like?

Drawings? Art? Requests?

Drawfags, do the requesters ever live up to their end of the bargain, and give you a promised tip, whether it be money or a Steam code?

>d-don't take away muh shitposting rights

Requesting pic on the left with Edna and Meebo.

Serene bending over or wearing anything as long as she has her spats; otherwise something badass in the Lacrima Castle deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Request naked Pharah with black cat ears and tail, living in a wildlife enclosure.

Thread is shit, requesting something cute with Jurassic Cat. Maybe her and the Dino eating a giant fish like the Loch Ness monster.

i don't want to post my request yet, as its not late enough and most drawfriends tend to lurk a bit later than it is

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

They always say thanks.

Requeting them playing with a stegosaurus
youtu.be/56PQxT2m4y0

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos (WH40K)

I hereby request Katt from Breath of Fire 2 to be drawn.

In a situation of some kind. Perhaps more than one drawing, and therefore more situations.

nope, most of the time they say things like yeah its fine but it would be better if....

Requesting Andou Ringo playing under an autumn tree as leaves fall on her.

lewds go here

Ghost lewds?

Are you asking for requests?

I humbly ask that you take on my request

Aigis lewds?

>that feel when you want to request but your post gets deleted for no reason

Shulk lewds? : ^ )

Lewds of this ghost?

haha

>for no reason

do some Shantae girls getting fish tails installed on their lower halves. Its pretty lewd in a weird way

Estella showing and teaching Mai the pleasures of being a woman, hands-on and first-hand.

Yes!!!!

God when will you fuck off?

Out of this thread, OUT OF THIS THREAD!

go on...

does anyone have any pictures of yoshi laying an egg and blushing and looking embarrassed? just thought it was funny haha

Not a drawfag. Just want to get the thread back on track

This mermaid sucking dick underwater.

How dare you steal my request. At least play the demo first. Monster Girl Gamu.

I already did. I plan on wifeing her.

Requesting Purple Heart dressed in Rosetta's outfit and vise versa, please.

Requesting Attila in her sweet devil costume rubbing her moist crotch and licking her lips.

Requesting Felicia wearing the first lingerie dress here: imgur.com/a/Jk8qy

Also, if she could have her hair tied up in a long thick braid or some nice looking ponytail, that'd be good too.

At least you have good taste. Just remember that I was there first.

whats the backstory behind her? I mean did she got turned into a girl or is she a new born?

Lol, now even the newest drawing i made is gone.

Requesting Naoto and Hyde lamenting the fact that they both get bossed around by little girls

A book turned him into a girl

A busty Estelle fishing while wet, the fish escaping under her top, or swimming in a little bikini (shirt on top of swimsuit optional) please thanks

a book?

How did he look like before that?

A faggit.

He looked exactly the same but without tits and hips.

Requesting Link turning into a female fairy and getting into a lewd situation.

Strapless leotard is a must

gonna need some pics bro... gender bender is my fetish

Look shit up your damn self for once.

here

Requesting the Road Roller scene done with Sabin dropping the Ghost Train on Kefka

not bad

Requesting Tethu spanking Isuna's big, thick, rippling ass with his hand or the side of his sword, shocking her.

how do you feel about Milda7?

What a slut. I'm glad my waifu isn't slutty.

Requesting Gwendolyn with hearts in her eyes, uncontrollably hugging and rubbing on Oswald since she is cursed to love him.

Requesting Sorceress giving Amazon a wedgie by using magic.

it's actually pretty bad though

Reis from FFT as a dragon girl please and thank you

>draw character
>mirro it
>looks like it's falling to one of it's sides
>attempt to fix it
>mirror it back
>looks even worse

I'm fucking done.

>Milda7
Great stories, not so good art but had good faps anyway

Solution: mirror every five minutes.

What do you imagine your drawfag sounds like?

That's some awesome work, man! Thanks!

Requesting Shinobu eating peanut butter straight from the jar

Requesting a robot girl modeled after Jehuty.

Cr1tik4l

OR here I just saw this. It's pretty fucking rad. Thanks to the drawfriend that did this.

>tfw have no steam friends to draw for

I wish I have friends. My two friend left me.

>aigis prostitute.jpg

Do you guys think we should start planning for the October collab?

>tfw my drawings are shit but theres that one cool guy who likes them and even requests to me.

Keep looking, you might find someone as cool as my pal.

Well, don't come here for them. Make some in a Steam Friends thread or /trash/.
Then shower them in art for free without marketing it to them beforehand.

Post female nonlewd request here. I will get it done very quick if you promise to be here in 10 minutes or so.

Make a tumblr or deviantart or something, you can't make friends anonymously

If somebody could draw Adam Jensen (deus ex) with Motoko Kusanagi (ghost in the shell) with some whiskey dedicating a cheers to something that would be rad. I just would love to see these two characters together desu.

Requesting Pai Pai baking a cake for the Battlecats 2nd anniversary.

I would like anything cute or lewd with Ophelia
Even chained up, but SFW is preferred

Here.
Thirsty nigga

I think we should start suggesting themes and ideas, last time we all drew witches, now?

I suggest zombified character.

I don't mind something fast

You're already a zombie, Mariel.
You JUST WON'T DIE

Where is this robo semen demon from?

>tumblr
>dA

I have those and I deleted both. No shota or loli allow. I hope wordpress is nice on lolis/shota.

Maybe a haunted house theme? Costumes optional, can be either the scarer or the one getting scared

zone of the enders 2

You, i like you.

Shameless

gay, with a faggy lisp

where butt plug

soup.io allows loli/shota.

Draw the reverse of this: If Aoto lost his duel with Akane and became subservient to Akane from Ar Tonelico Qoga, or Akane going full slave for Aoto.

kinda like egoraptor circa newgrounds era

vocaroo.com/i/s0nkXEkSVlMW

Thanks, senpai.
I like your taste in vidya.

I wish I could say the same for you.

SNORLAX

Cute girls. I mean, all drawfags are girls right? Surely boys wouldn't take up such a feminine hobby

>giving that nigger (You)'s

Join the "ignore faggot x" master race or lay on a railroad until a train cuts you in three, you cow

Do a sketch of Himiko

Nigga that won't quench me
Fucking delicious, thanks senpai.

Just draw Ageha, something simple. Even a plain dress+heels works.

Maybe I enjoy poking shit, you rancid pile of human garbage. Stay in your lane.

a glass of water is very appreciated when eating cake though
especially since the cake is so dry, and all
because, you know, your waifu A SHIT! A SHIT AT BAKING! A SHIT!

It's true, we are all cute girls. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Requesting that someone finishes this sketch of nikki

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label

Expressing my support in this. Do something cute and adorable.

>Having cake with water
Nigga, you dumb. It's either milk or coffee. Both neat.

Yeah you're right.

I eat oreos with water

Shota feeling up May's fat tits, but they're so fat his hands sink in

Yeah, I did too when I was in a "milk is disgusting" phase. I got better.

I like eating most forms of cake with sweet tea.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Well, you not wrong either. I forgot about tea

Requesting Rayfa dressed in Ranko's demon lord outfit.

Makes me feel like a proper British twat, it does.

Anything cute with Arina from Waku Waku 7

Are we seriously discussing drinks on a drawthread?

too much fucking details man....

This is something animeposters will never understand.

Are you seriously using a name on an anonymous image board?

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet

Requesting a fusion between Skullomania and Doctrine Dark.

...are you really avatarfagging?

Avatarfagging with JoJo shit is still avatarfagging.

Are you trying to be more cancerous than him? Because you're doing an amazing job.

dude you just got burnt by mariel

Testing out some reaction images.

What else are we suppose to talk about?

Videogames? That's gay

I'll take anything of Shinobu!

Thank you drawfag.

I'm not denying this.

Spending the night with my best friends, Guinness and the radio and I plan to live it up because I don't wish to see the break of morning.

Good, I hope they ban you.

Eating hamburgers.

git gud

I think he's trying to beat you at your own game. Or maybe show you how other people see you. As an idiot, I can see the logic of other idiots such as you and him.

cute!!

Life will get better, user. I can make pizza in my own home! That has to mean something is right with the world, right?

Why would they ban him and not the maid again? They're doing the same thing.

>Making pizza
>In your own home

Calling the cops

Cute! That was fast, thanks drawfriend.

Even better if they ban both.

You can't stop me! I'm an Italian-American, I have unalienable pizza rights!

Lyre and Lethe from Path of Radiance, FFM with Ike
Both girls with collars/leashes on

Make some brownies and now we're talking

Requesting Daidouji from Senran Kagura and Lianshi from Dynasty Warriors 8 shoulder bumping eachother in a tetsuzanko duel. Chibi Akira is optional.

Can't, can't eat chocolate.

So you admit you're part of his posse of drama faggots, huh? Nice to know you're riding his cock but spare me the mental image, race traitor.

I'm still going to get suicidally shit-faced. Have fun with your pizza, d00d.

Requesting Nikki as a scylla drawing on several easels.

Requesting Whitney using Attract on a young trainer and him becoming overcome with lust and trying to grope/strip/fug her.

Work in progress. This is a real challenge. I'm having a blast. As you can see my first attempt at the face didn't go so well

Allergies? How about sugar cookies instead?

She's got fur covering her vagoo, so why not?

So long! Thanks for all the (you)'s!

The second went MUCH better, though. Look forward to it! uncensored preview when

requesting samus lucking her nipples

Rayfa a cute, CUTE

>someone finally drawing good footjobs
>it's for Fateshitters

Guess I shouldn't have rubbed that monkey's paw.

You can rub this monkey's cock bby

Very nice

I don't really differentiate. I just do it if I like the character's design

We need a new anchor
Requesting saxton hale as the new anchor

>Aigis deliveries

I got a small simple request: Aigis wearing a pair of Sony MDR-V6 headphones instead of her regular headband.

Which one?
Best not be saber, then i agree.

Wow. OR again, getting more and more excited to see it! Makes me pretty happy.
Perhaps a softer expression would work better? I'm sure it'd look a lot better once you add her hair.
Only thing I see wrong here is how her left foot looks a lot like a hand. Maybe try bringing those last toes a little closer together?
It's looking great though, and I really appreciate it.

Nemesis?

Seconding.
Suggesting Ankha Anchor, maybe? Puns?

cuuuute!

Yeah, depending on how one prefers to make it and how many they're making, delivery might be cheaper. It's fucking delicious when you're good at it though.

Requesting Yoko from Bravely Second. Have her wearing a collar with a leash off to the side, clothed or unclothed whichever is easiest, and saying 'We have another task for you, my Minister of the Right' as if she's into it. she refers to herself as 'we', and 'minister of the right' is a title she gave to the main character after he saved her.

Cute! Thanks a lot.

How big, el presidente?

Requesting a Cainhurst Living Armor girl with small tits and wide hips.

Oh crap, unexpected second delivery, I love it!

Sorry for what that's really nice, thanks user

20 size

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

>Sharp teeth
Oh my.

anyone ever notice when one semi decent drawfag starts throwing out drawings, suddenly all the decent to good drawfags start popping up? It's like they have a primal urge to outdo each other.

>Post a request
>Drawmate reply "I'm working on this"
>Wait 1 week or forever
>No message from him or W.I.P/Sketch
>Can't tell if is still working or give up on middle or it was just bait/troll

Fucking GIGANTIC

Sounds good
Which shota?

Celvice Klein from Zone of the Enders with a getup like Aoba and her Vic Viper from Otomedius, but more ZOE Vic Viper please and thanks.

Receiving headpats please.

>that request you never finished

post em

if you're still open, fiore in a tshirt

But avatarfagging is posting a signature on EVERY SINGLE post, which is what he is doing.

Its different.

Wally

Can I get the Bravely Second Party playing in a gypsy band? If that's too much, then just magnolia (far left) playing bass?

Kasumi OR here! Thank's a bunch! I like it.

I think it's cute

>want to give them the benefit of a doubt but start realizing you probably got memed
>give up and try a new request
>it happens again

I feel like someone's stalking me somehow.

You mean, like your trip?

WIPs of things you think were dropped if you have them?

Np good sir.

Having a trip is not against the rules tho.

Now, lets leave this here and go back to drawing, ok?

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

Just decide to move to /h/ thread instead here.
Probably mine is a bait.

>Oversized tits
>Fat legs
>

Nonononono, I can't believe it, you did a great work and I love it, nice work.

You're an idiot.
But, yeah, let's stop.

Requesting Ganon as an alpaca

I've though about just drawing a bunch of half assed sketch, just enough so it look complicated and cool, just to get yer hopes up and never finish.

If any drawfags wants to run with the idea, please do so.

WEll thats certainly cute thanks!
Have a good night

Both are very cute!

Probably was

>not replying to every request with a single post, "I'm on it"

This isn't /trash/. Doesn't exactly work the same here

I'll finish it someday

Does anybody here have the "goodnight drawfags" image with kirby?

That's some remarkably clean sketching. Got a blog?

Meant to link

Not this user, but I've been meaning to ask if someone could do a parody of this image, but with a Dark Souls character doing the same gesture and keeping the caption.

What happened to that guy?

I don't know but I kinda wish I save that image now

You could always go back a couple threads to look for it.

I went all the way to the last available thread and I finally found it
>Goodnight,beautiful drawfags

o7

wew, my autism thanks you

Next thread I will post then
Wally
Fucking GIGANTIC May tits
And good times

not op to your request but I like Fiore

Your waifu is an abhorrent insect! Such vermin deserve immolation!

Mr. Bowser, I'm SMB

Alone?

On a Saturday night?

Aren't you pathetic.

And I like you (and that cute drawing) so thank you very much, you have good taste
Her great chest looks even greater in that shirt

You wouldn't fuck an insect?

Are you the guy who asks if people are drawing footjobs every thread?

you would rub a monkey's paw you footfaggot

who is it gonna be?

Not every thread.

Tell me about jr, why does he wear that mask

Well, most of them. I feel you'd have a better chance at getting something if you simply requested a character along with your post.

Hana, I think from Fire Emblem

he didn't fry so good
first one to talk gets to stay on my bridge

She looks a lot more enthusiastic than I expected. I love it.

oh, fates as in FE, not nasuverse stuff
well i think she looks cute so good luck

This old image is close enough, right?

Requesting her button(s) being pushed (by Hakuno) please.

>Draw all my childhood
>Always draw decently
>Keep trying to improve my craft
>Others come along and blow my shit out of the water
>Try to reach their potential
>Never reach it
>Give up
Time to cut my hands off lads.
Inb4 blogpost. You faggots are all I got.

That's even worse, that's the worst FE next to Shadow dragon and RD. Shame.

oh fuck yes, my fucking dick

Keep trying, user. It might seem hard, but you can do it!

Already tried that, as well as just making requests the normal way. I just accept that the drawfags who would do them left a long time ago and so I ask in the hopes that someone will say yes, even if it's just bait. Then I can suggest someone, or other people will and hopefully I'll agree with their suggestion. Which unfortunately isn't the case here, so I just have to keep waiting and practice drawing in the meantime.

Requesting the Mad Gear Gang as the convicts from Dead Rising. Any combination is fine but having Damnd, Poison, and Rolento would be preferable.

Pay no attention to
Give up before you waste years of your life at a skill you will never be happy with or good at.

requesting twincest please and thanks

Even if your art is atrocious (which it probably is not) this will still usually apply. Even the super high end artists will find snobs that hate their work for one reason or another, so don't necessarily take someone not liking your art as a bad sign.

Admittedly it can be rather depressing to make something, and then get a response of "thanks anyways" or something.

Don't give up. But, don't be afraid to take a break as needed. I'm sure someone out there would be interested in seeing what you want to see. Good luck, user.

Perseverance, user.

Perseverance.

Requesting Cecil
In a sexy or modest bikini? Maybe more of her in her nurse outfit, or wearing a summer yukata.

The elusive 3rd panel.

I'm not sure how great Cecil would look in a bikini, nurse outfit, or a summer yukata.

That's one of the reasons why I always thought her name was always more like Cecille or Cecile.

>been years since I doodled shit or drew anything
>got some old construction paper from when I was in elementary and an unused sketchbook from highschool art class
>too sentimental to sketch in them with shitty scribbles
>too lazy to buy more books/paper
>too bothered by lined paper
every day

Requesting Widowmaker having the time of her life.

Can someone draw Elise and Sakura from Fire Emblem if wrapped up like this?
i.imgur.com/nfMwjbW.png
i.imgur.com/k7FLpRm.jpg
i.imgur.com/jtnTA5p.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPbxc8Z.jpg

I know that feel. I feel like if I tried to draw now I'd finally have enough of a reason to kill myself

Wait, what. I don't recall ever seeing a third panel for that comic.

saw it, thought hands. Sorry it was a quickie, but I'm about to go to bed. Hope you enjoy!~

elusive because it's uncommon?
true enough , downer-user

I laughed, thanks.

Thanks, it looks adorable. A shame that she's from such an awful game.

Attract can't be super effective, user!
REEEEE

Should there be less female lewds, or more male lewds?

noice

more art>less art
so, the latter

There should be more requests that drawfags actaully want to draw, it's as simple as that.

Face it though, lewds are more likely to be drawn than normal requests.

Sometimes the cake is just store bought in terms of taste. It has a flavor that isn't particular exceptional nor does it stand out as well as the other cake but it isn't a terrible cake, just might feel too sweet or plasticky somewhat. However being free and available and satisfying a need for something sweet are strong pluses all the same.

just for your special autism, friend!

Good memories of that game. Too bad its kinda gone downhill. Awesome drawing anyway.

Thanks.

user I don't know how to say this but you gave me a boner

I've done a single lewd request and almost 100 non-lewd ones. I think its that the drawfags who like to draw lewd just do more requests by proxy that there are more of them to do. Not saying it's a bad thing, it's simply a matter of interest, supply and demand.
There isn't a lot of veriertty in these threads, so you tend to have to go out of your way to get something you're interested drawing, and truthfully a lot of people here don't care enough to even do that.

Artist, fuse yourself With a dbz character using the Metamo-Ring.

Possibly the best response I've ever gotten from a request, thank you for making me guffaw user

>fuse yourself
Might wanna use videogames characters there, champ. Self insert + DBZ seems more like an Cred Forums thing. A circlejerking board culture thing if were on Cred Forums

And yes, Project Fusion is using pre-existing Cred Forums characters despite being videogames. Let's not dispute this.

Thats fine, then ill request some Drive Girls art
siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=589116|7
^ For more reference art

You're all homosexual.

Requesting Klonoa fused with Goku

Im straight tho.

I like guys, yeah but I'm straight, user

No user, I mean change the direction to be more like this

>Clearly wearing a skirt
>Gay

??

I can be as gay as I want, there's nothing wrong with liking girls.

You SI as a female maid. That's e-crossdressing.

>Sometimes the cake is just store bought in terms of taste
Yeah, the bad cake not only looks like shit, it taste like shit too

Homosapiensexual :^)

That's not really nice.

Np good sir

Prove it.

I prefer to think of it as "leaves something to be desired"

"Taste like shit" implies it's a bad cake rather than a flawed but well meaning one.

>Drive Girls
>Vita
FUCK

How often do drawfags draw porn?
Do drawfags ever draw porn of their favorite characters?

3/pi times
Some drawfag has had to have done so at some point.

How much time did you spend on this?
Did you construct beforehand or just go for it freehand?

Looks like 10 minutes free hand

For these, I draw a grey stick figure underneath and then freehand the rest. This is why I named the files 'sorry' originally. they're not constructed at all.

Ten minutes I think.

I'm starting to embrace the Nip artist method of making a crappy ass rough and drawing over it with polished details.

I'll take some requests for some gloomy girls, augmentations, mild gore, and or maybe non-lewd /u/.
Doesn't have to fit every category, just trying to give a wider spectrum of things.

I think I've delivered one, maybe two, lewd requests. I've drawn a couple lewd things for myself, just for shits and giggles.
Wasn't very good.

I like your eyes

Requesting a confused or head scratching Roadhog with something on the his hook. It can be Dva or Mercy's Suit, Torbjorn's beard, Reapers Mask, or Pharah in a Zero Suit.

Never, enough self respect, control and all that.

SHEPARD
I LIKE YOUR ASS

Often enough to call myself an artist..

Drawthread HD remake when

>art friends drawing requests when
>whens mahvel

Constantly, recently. I've been trying to git gud at lewds. and yes, I do. Not often though, it's usually no-names.

Done
>
There's also a version without the jizz here, because I'm not sure I like the way it turned out.
birdthief.tumblr.com/post/150574487900/fe-fates-hana

HOLY SHIT! OR here, thank you so much! This came out so much better than I could have hoped for.
I love these edits too, well appreciated, so thanks a lot for including them. You really made my night!
I hope you had fun and enjoyed drawing her.

link to the request?

Name some Capcom fightan girls.

>holding yourself up to someone else's standards

Are you baiting me?

For what purpose?

If you were going to give me a (you) in the first place why not just name the girl? You already "lost" the only thing you potentially had to lose on replying to the post.

Well, what do you plan on doing?

son-son

Requesting Magilou on a field full of flowers.
Hat off.

Requesting some cute art of this Shy Girl. I have nothing specific in mind, I just want it to be cute.

So I'm guessing the steam group is dead.

This isn't a Japanese method, this is just the normal way to do it, silly goose.

Are there any requests you've adopted after the original requester gave up on it?

>not drawing QUALITY derpfaces to make gud later

That's not a wedding dress, it's a swimsuit with some extra shit stapled on.

Also Flora is shit and you have abysmal taste.

Goodnight everyone. Kiss your waifus good night.

Guess no one was interested, oh well.

Everyone is sleeping you whinny faggot

Id like an alt chick with seafoam blue hair. Arm cut off and an eye patch. Thatd be sick

That's fair, I didn't check the time until after I posted. And we're awake, maybe we should go to bed, but not together, unless you're into that kind of thing.

Elaborate

Didn't saw your post. If you're still interested then I request Ancient Destroyer Oni with her arm canon removed, revealing that she's an amputee.

Maybe next time. Can't really think of something for you off the top of my head.

Die

One day user.

Can someone do HD upscales of all the Azure Dreams art?

Took you long enough.

all of them, tiered by tit sizes, so blanc is inside noire, who is inside nepture, then plutia and eventually vert.

Felicia

>Have really good artist friend
>Always practice a bit each day
>Feel pretty good about my drawings
>Go on twitter and see friend's professional as shit art
>Mfw I'll never achieve their level
>Mfw they're YOUNGER than me
it's a special pain

Age doesn't mean shit, user.

It does when you consider a person who started after you did can achieve a much higher level of art through the same amount of time and effort that you put in, thus will perpetually be at a higher level than you for the rest of your life. At least to me it does.

you'll get there, user
and if you don't, fuck you. you made me lie.

>can achieve a much higher level of art through the same amount of time and effort that you put in
Like I said. Age doesn't mean shit. What matters is how much you want to achieve your goal. It's effort.

And surely enough, it's highly doubtful that someone could be putting the exact same effort into it as you are. There's bound to be tons of factors.

You don't know that he put the same amount of time and effort. If he got better than you faster it means he did more work than you and learned smarter

This

This girl doesn't have a lot of art, does she? Tried looking for some of her, but could hardly find anything.

Cute.

Don't worry, its basically half need for speed half senran kagura

Requesting Persona 5 MC drawn with the clothes Lupe wore in the "Touch the Sky" music video, with a pose similar to the reference in the pic. Sorry for blurry quality, couldn't find anything better.

I wouldnt be surprised if that's the case.

I would be because that sounds dumb.

So it makes perfect sense

requesting Memoca as a snek but with feathers rather than scales

Nice work on the muscles
How long have you been drawing?

Can I get a drawfag to sketch me a will to continue living

Thank you
Too long.

It's a work in progress

I went off with this a bit more than I planned, so I hope it still works for you.

Hope you have a nice rest of your weekend, and thanks for giving me something to draw.

OR here, thanks for taking my request! I hope they fix her arm afterwards though.

I'm on it

Im on it

Lakitu and Pain Elemental shaking hands since they're both assholes who like to spawn enemies at people.

I'm seeing a lot of awesome deliveries in this thread. Is it finally safe to come back?

There's no fucking point there's no fucking point there's no fucking point.
There's no fucking point in trying to improve in a skill that requires more time put into it than I can put into it. All you drawfags are glorious motherfuckers and you have my respect. I'm going to do what i always do when I fuck up something permanently and sit and cry like a fat entitled piece of shit.

thanks for the cringe.

>thanks for the cringe.
thanks for the cringe.

Why is the amount of (You's) art is getting at a low? Is Cred Forums still sleeping?

Yeah, it's like 7 in the morning, mang.

You shouldn't think about comparing with the top tier. Even most of the top tier right now can't even remotely compare to the absolute elite. Thankfully a lot of people want all kinds of drawings and so there will be a place for everyone.

Just think about having fun and doing things that you like. Then study on those things.

New thread

What's (You's) art?

Is that even a delivery?

tumblr filename, so no

Great, more fucking threads not following the rules.

I've seen drawthread deliveries posted there.

do you see it in this thread, user?

this is borvars art, and it's been uploaded in june this year. This isn't a delivery, atleast not for this thread

then what do you do if nobody does a delivery in a thread, it's all just requests and 2 people flinging shit at each other making the thread go by quickly?

>then what do you do if nobody does a delivery in a thread,
Then these threads fucking die, forever. There were at least 7 deliveries this thread, and 4 of them could have easily been OP.