How did nintendo do it?

How did nintendo do it?

They looked at the competition's offerings, then acutely deduced that they were shit, and said "you know what? We only need Zelda" and scrapped all the plans they had for anything else.

And that's how they won with One Game Man.

Mismanagement, being out of touch with players, and having competition.

Remember, Nintendo was uncontested in the videogames market for a long time and is the only reason they got as big as they did, but now that companies that know what they are doing are here and PC finally got it's shit together, nintendo has no chance and it's showing

>this post

Lol. I thought you were heading in a different direction there broski. Good one.

>In exchange for power, maybe I've lost something that's essential for a video game company?

do waht?

win

They sent Iwata to make a deal with the Devil.

They knew that skipping a console generation with Zelda would create hype for the next Zelda game, no matter how shitty. So they pocketed all the money from WiiU buyers who thought they'd get a legitimate Zelda game in its lifetime without having to put in all that yucky hard work and investment

What the fuck are you on about? This is the third Zelda game to have come near the end of each console's lifecycle. Twilight Princess released at the tail end of the Gamecube's lifespan, Skyward Sword was the last "good" game the Wii got, and now BoTW is going to be a generation-spanning game too. I'd hardly call that unusual.

And this is a good thing why?

I never said it was, is reaching conspiracy-theory levels of delusion by insisting that it's "skipping" a generation because Nintendo is lazy, not because Zelda games have a tendency to release late in a console's lifespan.

I still find it unbelievable that Nintendo fans are so delusion they think they won E3 by showing a shitty looking Zelda game

So a few hundred thousands toddlers used their parents twitter accounts? So what?

I still find it unbelievable sonyggers think they were even close at winning

They showed a NX game.

>Cred Forums: Who cares about twitter shit, ban it
>LOL NINTENDO WON, LOOK AT THIS TWITTER LIST

I can sell you a truck to help move that goal post

>Cred Forums is one person

They made a game that people wanted to play just by looking at raw gameplay.

You're seriously dumb if you think most of Cred Forums doesn't agree that twitter shit needs to be banned

Practically happens in any twitter screencap thread

General incompetence, lack of vision, letting old fucks run them into the ground with terrible ideas, etc.

At least pokemon go worked out well for them. RIP Metroid and Star Fox though.

nostalgiafag nintenbabbies

>Nintoddlers actually think this
Yet Zelda will sell like shit compared to FFXV, Battlefield, etc.

>They knew that skipping a console generation with Zelda would create hype for the next Zelda game, no matter how shitty.
Absolute bullshit. The Wii U sold like bottled farts so they decided to push their big moneymaker onto a console that people might actually buy.

Based on what?

What practically happens?

They had an actual video game, with an honest trailer, and a gameplay demo to back it up, instead of interactive movies and flashy hype.

This.
/Thread

kek keep believing that retard

Kek

But everyone loves Witcher 3, Dragon's Dogma, and Morrowind.

That's what makes them bad bro.

>Cred Forums logic

Zelda games rarely disappoint because its the series Nintendo puts the most effort into (outside of maybe Mario). Open world games still haven't even come close to being perfected and hopefully if Nintendo still has it in them can be improved with BoTW, much like how Mario 64 and OoT improved 3D games immensely.

Going back to Zelda's roots, all patrician gamers quickly appraised Nintendo's latest masterpiece and the plebs, being plebs, latched on soon after.

>all these subhuman nintenshitters getting BTFO itt

Glorious.

Nintendo won

The only good games on the left are Morrowind and Dogma.