What do you think about Barbara? Was she a good addition to the Rayman franchise?

What do you think about Barbara? Was she a good addition to the Rayman franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s
youtube.com/watch?v=0omRf7Owri4
youtube.com/watch?v=9CvVT8cWWUY
youtube.com/watch?v=hXKXCWEj82Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she was alright

MWAHAAAAAA THE FRENCH

Pretty good. I'm glad it's not just two teensies anymore, and the obligatory token female could have definitely been worse

How about those inflated panty shots, haha
Weird, right? Haha

Think we'll ever get anither game proper, or is it mobile from here on out?

If I remember correctly, Legends made a profit but didn't meet Ubisoft's expectations. I definitely wouldn't call another game certain.

Which is a goddamn shame, because it's one of the best things Ubisoft has put out in living memory. Such a great platformer.

At least the mobile game is good. But yeah, we need a true sequel. Or hell, a new 3D game.

Literally every character is better than Globox.

CHAMPAGNE
youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s

Everything after Rayman 1 was shit. The style shift is so bad. Rayman 2 was acceptable. 3 was okay until Rabids which was pretty much proto Minions. Origins and Legends are cringe made for Spongebob loving millennials.

The first Rayman was like old school Disney. The new ones look like a flash game with shit animation and "lol so randum" humor.

It's a fun game, but it needs bosses.

And the time limited costumes are bullshit. I wany mt Amazonia, dammit.

The gameplay is the most important part of a game. Every mainline Rayman game plays well.

The jumps and physics don't have enough weight. I've played the game, mate. Rayman 1 is way more complex.

>The style shift is so bad.
>Origins and Legends are cringe made for Spongebob loving millennials.
I know you're baiting the waters, but let's check the facts.

Look at the art in the first game. Circular eyes, EVERYTHING has floating limbs to cut corners on animating, and everything looks so inoffensive it looks like it could have been made for an edutainment game Not gonna say anything bad about the gameplay though.

>Spongebob loving millenials

Yes please, I would like a side of buzzwords with that shit taste.

You are right about Rayman though, I liked the art themed levels the most. So comfy.

I want those costumes in-game.

What do you guys think of the movile game?

You might already be aware, but after Rayman 1 came out they released a bunch of dinky Rayman edutainment games using the same graphics and gameplay.

youtube.com/watch?v=0omRf7Owri4

She and the other princesses are nice but I prefer the Nymphs to be playable. I just want some more thickness in the game.

Do the other playable characters handle differently? Because I swear I feel a subtle difference.

Oh she sure was a great addition.

Yeah.....weird.

That Wonder Barb though....

we all know where this is going

Y'know, even though I knew it would show up eventually, I had a pretty strong feeling that art like this was going to show up when I saw what the dying animation was in these games.

How would she float in game though
Part of me wonders if it was intentional
I mean, probably not
But what if?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did do it on purpose.

I didn't think much of her OP.
She has a nice design but nothing more beyond that.

This, even if playable nymphs will probably never happen.

>THERE IS A CALIFORNIA CHAMPAGNE BY PAUL MASSON?????
every fucking time

A playable Edith would be glorious

Rayman devs confirmed inflationbros

...'e duzzen' do anything?

I'd kill for a Rayman 3 remaster

Why is this sexual to you? I just see a comical death animation.

Needs black hair to really pull it off.

Based Orson Welles

Armway armway!

>What do you think about Barbara?

was the artist ever found for this?

You mean re-remaster?

He just goes by Mister Man on the chans.

>Mister Man

ty

Tim the Tool Man Channer

Gimme Rayman 4 already. It's been thirteen years.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CvVT8cWWUY

just

She's okay but I didn't really like Legends

>no real plot
>no nymphs
>actual plot amounts to "Mr Dark followers are causing mischief, stop them!"
>stop them
>they get their asses stabbed on the moon
>oh fuck mr dark time here it comes
>ubisoft credits
>okay maybe post game
>literally just the music levels from before but with visual gimmicks added
>beat them
>ubisoft credits again

fuck you ubisoft

Just kill me already.

lil
ol
man.

Origins > Legends

you little ol' man you

Origins and Legends suck.

>Mr. Dark

But he's dead user.
He hasn't made another appearance since the original Rayman.

When are we getting a standalone game?

And he just fucked off. You didn't kill him.

You're saying you want another Rabbids phenomenon? Why you gotta keep a Ray Man down?

>Those Concepts

Most are pretty spot-on to the final product, really. Seems they more or less knew what they wanted.

>thick hips variants
O-oh my.

I like the one we got but hot damn the one with the short hair and dem thighs is doing things to my dick.

Why did they change Barbara's base design?

To go with the theme of the new game, I guess. Her original costume is still an unlockable.

It got one, actually for PS3 and 360. I was actually a bit disappointed with 3, actually. The game itself is shit easy but that scoring system was such bullshit and of course they based the trophies and achievements around it. Still, it's got this track so it's worth a go.
youtube.com/watch?v=hXKXCWEj82Q

needs moar nekkid

God bless the Frenchies being sexually liberal without being faggots about it.

Although where the fuck is Beyond Good and Evil 2 Michel?

Bet a lot of you guys would prefer this Barb.

Probably still only exists in concept art. That "trailer" years back was so fucking fake. It was a popular time to completely lie about in-game footage back then.

Niggers, maybe.

I just want more games that use the UbiArt engine; a sequel to Child of Light, another Rayman, a new IP, anything will suffice.

>rayman game
Oh right, I forgot what game I was playing since I only played barbara exclusively the whole time.

When will we see her again?

Play pretty much every other female character in the game. You get a panty shot for practically all of them upon death.

Post more french video game characters, they get my dick hard

>Frenchies being sexually liberal

That's coming to an end. Many beaches over there are now no longer allowing women to go topless because Muslims complained they were offended.

Fucking sandniggers ruin Everything

I think you might have your stories confused. Last I heard they were going through the whole burqini fiasco where they're literally stripping women.

I know that's part of it. It's just what I heard from my friend in France, it's on a beach by beach basis if they're banning nudity or not. He said at least some were.

It's like they knew....

I just want a new game. Origins and Legends were fucking outstanding.

Ain't nobody better than John Leguizamo.