Reminder that this is considered "too adult" for Nintendo fans

Reminder that this is considered "too adult" for Nintendo fans

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3wu9x3/on_facerubbing_in_fates_interview_from_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're hopeless. For one reason or another, you don't have a girlfriend so you look for shallow, unfulfilling replacements. It's sad but you losers band together to make a safe space on the internet where you cry "it's about the censorship!" when it's really that you're a failure. Waifufags have no self awareness.

I'm glad.

Stupid virgins need to go outside for a real girl instead of hoping to tap some retarded looking anime girls face on their greasy 3DS

Nice projections and deflecting the issue.

I wish it was in solely so I could see the models and animations for longer. The little bit they didn't cut is too fucking short.

As someone who pirated, the novelty wears off fast, the localization gives you the benefit in 1/4 of the time. Just watch the nip versions on youtube.

Reminder that shit this literally ruined a good franchise and is every bit as bad as DmC, Other M and other franchise destroying shit where 'new fans' shit all over everything

Nintendo fans are on average 12 year old, so I'd say that is accurate.

no matter how awful the content censorship should not be tolerated if thats how the devs wanted the game then it should stay

half the devs didn't want it in the game.

nothing to do with it being "too adult" it's likely they took it out because they thought western audiences would find it creepy

>playing reddit emblem

How out of touch is Nintendo? Bioware has made vidya dating mainsteam since KOTOR. People love this shit

source? Was in the FE14 Iwata ask? It's been a while.

Yeah I didn't care about the actual activity but I wanted it to be longer than a 2 second view of them. The only way to make it longer is to marry them, which is obviously not possible to do for multiples.

I'm pretty sure it's the whole "touch the shit of their faces and they'll like you more" that people would find creepy, not the dating thing

There's nothing wrong or creepy with headpats.

and yet none of them said anything when it got removed for the western release

The people that play Fire Emblem aren't the same audience

Tumblr IS the same audience though

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3wu9x3/on_facerubbing_in_fates_interview_from_the/
sorry I couldn't get a better source

>According to Maeda, there were two debugging teams that had totally different opinions on the matter. Team A found the whole thing kind of unpleasant, and were the ones that limited the touching area and switched the stylus from a hand. Team B was the opposite, and wanted to be able to touch the characters in more places and have the icon be a hand again. (In the end, I guess team A won out).

I wonder why you think personifying websites is somehow an argument

Looks like the SJWs have taken over Japan

What's never pointed out is you can move the screen down and spend the whole time rubbing their breasts, and that most female characters have exposed cleavage just for this reason.
What's also ignored is having to spend ages rubbing characters just to build up your relationship with them is boring as fuck.

Welcome to 2010. The next big fad over here is to accept more foreigners and to make immigrating more easier and force business to talk/have sign in Enlgish.

>force business to talk/have sign in Enlgish.
outside of tourism what purpose would this fucking serve?

>When they talked about it with Nintendo, Nintendo said they were over doing it, so they toned it down. Apparently, the version that Nintendo rejected was more extreme – you could touch a character anywhere, from their head to their stomach, and the touch icon was a hand. They thought the hand thing was kind of unpleasant, so they changed it to a touch pen (along with limiting the area players could touch).

Pfff oh IS. You guys are such pervs. No surprise since their magical loli girl puzzle game was changed to Yoshis for America.

Need to make sure gaijins feel welcome. Same reason US forces majority of school teachers to speak in both English and Spanish.

Why? America has tons of taconiggers, so at least that makes sense, but japan was always mostly japanese with a couple of pockets of gaijin here and there. I don't see, say, poland forcing people to speak english

Reminder that Cred Forums celebrated when one of the few nintendo employees trying to keep stuff like that in the game for the west got fired

While I did think the removal of that feature was unneeded, I ultimately don't care cause they're video games hahahahahahahahaha

>Same reason US forces majority of school teachers to speak in both English and Spanish.
this isn't even true in Florida

What a fuckin hill to die on though.

I don't think it was because it was "too adult", but that they thought it would be perceived weirdly internationally.

Rapp was a feminist whore pedo though. She deserved the termination, regardless of her stances on the game.

She's not a feminist. She just believes in equal pay for equal work.

Reminder that this is considered "too retarded" for human beings.

>you don't have a girlfriend so you look for shallow, unfulfilling replacements.

How does that warrants for it to be taken away from them? it's not making the world a better place, it only makes the figurative balls of the inquisitorial thought police tingle with joy. At the end of the day the world at large remains unchanged.

What did they replace this with? "Blowing in their ear" to wake them up or something? How is that less weird than face rubbing?

>believing the 79c to the dollar meme

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO how cucked are you? Women get paid same as men, but of-fucking-course if you compared general wages, men tend to get paid more because there are more men in tech or business related jobs while most women just settle on teaching and nurses because their gender studies didnt get them anywhere.

You're too adult for Nintendo fans.

They just went with what they were originally gonna do when they thought of using Live2D: simple confession scenes

>She just believes in equal pay for equal work.
Then make women actually do equal work.

It makes more sense that it would be considered "too childish"

Two (2) separate laws guarunteeing this and counting and yet people still parrot this meme; hilariously enough I've only ever heard bernie understand what it actually means when he used it as justification for raising minimum wage

Actually, they said they removed it because it was boring/tedious and didn't add to gameplay.

Which is kind of the problem. I'm not looking for what Treehouse feels is appropriate for the game. I'm not looking for Treehouse's reinterpretation of the game. I'm looking for a (at least somewhat) accurate localization. And whether that is removing dialogue entirely and thus changing and losing some character aspects, or removing something like PokeAmi, it's not doing a very good job of presenting an accurate localization. Which is, really, a failure on their part.

>completely optional
>boring and tedious

Lol, Treehouse needs to be axed asap

If it's tedious then just speed it up or make it optional, they obviously just used it as an excuse to ax the "ew weeeeird" face patting

These threads always bring a smile to my face.

Oh look, the pedophiles are up in arms again.

maybe you should play it in Japanese then

Warlords touched whoever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

History gets whitewashed again!

Because stimulating the lips can give you an orgasm. I know because I was kissed on the lips once.

Nothing about this post refutes the OP

you're the one who's out of touch if you think that bioware romances are in the same ballpark as weird face touching mechanics

You know,i started playing this game a few weeks ago because the fantranslation is taking fucking forever and I found out something. You can still do the amie stuff with whoever you romance as part of events that happen like every few visits. And when people visit you, it still goes to the amie and you can still look at them so it's not actually that different.

d delete this....

Good. This feature appealed to all of the wrong parts of the Fire Emblem fanbase, and taking it out actively makes the game better. Fuck neet pandering waifu shit.

And that's only when you're married. The face rubbing minigame was going to be for everyone you invited to your room, so it probably seemed a little promiscuous. Once you got married, it should have unlocked for your spouse only and I doubt it would have seemed as creepy then.

95% of Cred Forums BTFO

>debugging team
You mean part time underpaid drones who's only job is to find bugs? They aren't the developer.

That was in originally, on top of facerubbing.

He shouldn't have to do that. This was just NoA being cheapskates by removing a feature they didn't like while saving money. That being said the japanese version is the way to go even for non-moon readers since they get everything and they won't have to deal with that goddawful story.

>being a retarded waifufag

>you can move the screen down and spend the whole time rubbing their breasts

No, you can't.

There's nothing stopping you from running the stylus all over the screen but the characters don't react; there's essentially no touching below the neck.

The petting game makes me all warm and fuzzy every time.
Too bad it's the worst Fire Emblem game I've played in the series.

They removed it to save on cash. Between the two versions the american version has about 2000 audio files less. They probably wanted to save on voice acting, as it's very clear given how bad voice acing is in this game.

And how many VAs double/triple/quadrupled up on roles.

Where do you faggots keep spawning from? You actually think that if I get a girl it'll be "fulfilling"? be seriously honest, what do they fulfill? what makes you think i wouldn't go back to 2D even after go after her snatch? Your logic makes no sense at all.

Nah, they just know 'Murika (in general) is less susceptible to pedofaggotry than Japs are.

>>Cred Forums no longer likes waifus
Never thought i'd see the day. Does that mean we can leave Cred Forums now?

>there are 3Dfags posting on this very board

>fans
More like Western Nintendo itself.

>>Cred Forums no longer likes waifus
But we always will, the pool is just no longer limited to weebshit.

Also the recent overdone-outcry over 'censorship' (i.e. waah no kidtitties no buy) is just fun to poke at.

Yep, I fucked up the previous post too.

I find her unchanging expression to be deeply unsettling. Perhaps the venerable censors had a point.

>he thinks its still a weeb site

sorry gramps, no more safespace for you

>He shouldn't have to do that.
They want to play the developer's game, so that's how they should do it.

define fulfillment

but user, I'm a girl who wants to headpat cute boys

It's owned by a literal Japanese otaku you dumb Hebrew.

the face rubbing might have been fine at first, but it would get repetitive way too fast.

I'm fine with saving time and just skipping to the end result

Didnt they release a fan-version for the west with Amie restored back in?

the translation is a bit odd but still better than the treehouse's lol

Wasn't speaking to the translation quality but the actual mini-game itself

Censorship should never happen. Fuck American ideals of puritan shits

Boys aren't for headpats!

And steam is owned by a fat ponyfucker. What is your point?

So what are the chances that Treehouse would have kept this if it were just males that you could headpat? I'm gonna guess somewhere in the "pretty good" territory.

Either way I think people made way too big a deal out of something that was such a minor pat of the game.

well, it wasn't restored, it's exactly the japanese version with a translation slapped on.

Nice b8 m8 :^)

Is disappointing content the theme of Cred Forums now? Fuck this is so boring why did you even make a thread about some shitty stylus mini game.

They could have easily just disabled the feature until you got married.

Jesus fucking christ shut the fuck up
It's a shitty feature that was removed, stop making threads

Not even taking the headpats into account, they butchered the game, plain and simple

>made an entire character revolve around pickles
>got rid of an entire support conversation
>myriad other grievances

i do well with girls and i can promise you having a girlfriend is not fulfilling
its a distraction like everything else
innocuous headpatting did not need to be removed end of story
im sorry it offends you

You know, they could at least had the decency to let you stare or interact somehow with them, now it's so blatanly obvious they left this out, that you just stare at the character for like 3 seconds, says something, and that's it, it's so odd, you can even more the camera in those 3 seconds but nope, can't stare boi, let's get you out of here.

FuckerS, I wouldn0t have bought this shit but a friend gave it to me for my bday, so, ok.

It's not like it was a good game to begin with

it was removed because Nintendo doesn't want to appeal to manchildren

That doesn't give them the excuse to make it worse.

Why wouldnt a company appeal to their target audience though?

It's like less than twenty seconds of drawing circles on the bottom screen

And it's entirely optional, it's not like an IS employee comes to your house and forces you to rub faces at gunpoint

They could've improved it, not made it worse.

Kid Icarus was better over here versus over there.

Didn't they also remove the ability to move the camera while in the hot springs?

>remove bathing suits from shop
>male Kana can wear the towel
>but female Kana can't
Then again, male Kana in-particular was one of their personal punching bags.

it's funny how true this is and all the faggots here are fucking refuting it.

>"H-H-HOW CAN THEY TAKE AWAY MUH WAIFUS"
>"I CAN'T SEE UP HER SKIRT ANYMORE? THE GAME PLAY IS BROKEN!"

you people are the scorn of Cred Forums

he hit the issue on the fucking head

lel spotted the roastie whore

You could zoom in on the characters, but those Sims-quality models were too titillating for the Western audience.

how come Etrian Odyssey gets lewd lolis but Fatal Frame V couldn't have lingerie during a lingerie photo shoot?

how are those two games remotely comparable

let's think about this for a moment. look at the speed at which the player is supposedly rubbing that girl's... lips? and assuming that it was originally a hand instead of a stylus, let's just ask ourselves: who the fuck would feel good, or hell just NOT feel uncomfortable in general?

similarly in games like moero chronicles and whatever games give you a touching minigame, how the fuck is rubbing like a maniac supposed to give you positive score towards the character in-game? taking aside the boners some of you have for this, as a gameplay mechanic it's simply shallow and doesn't make sense.

does this mean i want the minigame gone? fuck no, if the devs want it in, then keep it in. but here's what i propose:

make the minigame more challenging. instead of rubbing like an autist at preassigned pleasure spots, make it so the player has to slowly and delicately find where the character's sensitive spots are. and then, rather than be a fucking neanderthal, rub with delicacy, sensually and with purpose of giving the character pleasure.

if you can't seem to get behind this idea, just ask yourself this: if i came up to you and rubbed my fingers on your lips with enough speed to kill someone via friction alone, would you enjoy it?

No he didn't samefag, since many would hate it simply for BEING censorship. It's just one of the more obvious examples in the game. I can also play that card too.

>"THANK GOD IT WAS REMOVED THAT SHIT WAS CREEPY AND HAS NO PLACE IN VIDEO GAMES!"
>"IT UPSETS ME SO MUCH AND NEEDS TO BE REMOVED! IT'S PRESENCE RUINED THE GAMEPLAY!"

They both came out on Nintendo consoles.
It's probably because Sega does what Nintendon't.

retard

I will never buy Nintendo shit unless they fix this. West Nintendo needs to be purged

is this copypasta from reddit or neogaf perhaps?

middle schoolers aren't usually allowed to have jobs, so you probably won't be buying Nintendo anyways

Just how bad is neogaf anyway? I've never actually been there, but from what I've heard it's somehow worse than reddit, which seems no small feat.

Boy, you got me good.

Not gonna lie, but in Moero Chronicles, I just pretend I'm the fucking Fist of the North Star and atatatata the girls with my finger until I find the sweet spot. It's still kind of difficult because a few have really specific spots (like the back of the knee maybe), so it's still pretty fun. They also have different ways the girls like being touched (rub, poke, and "pinch"), and the game even says to be gentle with the girls but probably more as a warning so as not to break the console. I think we can start worrying more about getting as accurate as we can to being with virtual women after commercial technology allows for more precise touch controls, and I have to say that the Vita is much closer to that goal than the 3DS despite both being a far distance away from it.

thanks for responding, it helps my self esteem :-)

what did he even say?

do people still not understand this? wtf

correction: too adult for americans

Oh right, that massive banwave where people just said they didn't think Maximillian, some streamer/youtuber that focuses on fighting games, should be crucified for saying "nigger" on stream. From what I've gathered from the comments that were shown in an image from another thread, he was reading some donator's name or something and he said the whole thing but later apologized.

>Just how bad is neogaf anyway?

You know the "anons" trying to force new rules on Cred Forums?

They're from there.

even if it's bait.
The sad thing is that he's absolutley right.
Waifufags are fucking delusional

10/10 post

t. butthurt weeb

t. samefag

Maybe you'd like to respond to again instead?

>samefag
what the hell are you talking about.

It's too autistic for me. I wouldn't have made a shitfit if it was in or not though.

>Sega
atlas

my girlfriend actually plays it in japanese and does this shit with the male characters

Buy all they're games used/ hack they're consoles/ Let them know (once) you will not be buying they're products until X stops

You're a retard if you haven't hacked your DS yet to begin with.

haven't bought anything by nintendo since they threehouse'd anything that could have had a decent localization

when i was younger i'd have probably never said it, but these days i'm uttering fuck nintendo pretty much every time they announce they're bringing something west, because i know it's going to be butchered all to shit, for a recent example, see dragon quest

>the best implementation of game mechanics are ones that accurately reflect real life
Never be an ideas guy.

stop ruining good franchises with this terrible fucking weebshit

>wah wah i need to look at these low-poly thighs

>all those Kunio-kun games
Good taste.

Ew, that's really weird. Creepy.

>rub a girls face
>she gives you the serial killer stare
what cuck devs did mean by this?

It gives great pleasure to know how that triggered you.

Thanks.

>make it so the player has to slowly and delicately find where the character's sensitive spots are. and then, rather than be a fucking neanderthal, rub with delicacy, sensually and with purpose of giving the character pleasure.
>combat strategy game
>this shit
no fuck off I just want my combat strat games back

His argument came down to "you're a faggot". I know you're really trying to bait hard but your age is very showing.

>"S-S-SAMEFAG!!!"

So desperate

This. The minigame would get fucking boring every time you did, and it would lose all of it's "cute" factor after two hours of gameplay.

>B-but don't remove content.

Oh really, then why don't you faggots complain about all traces of Nazis are removed from the German version of Wolfenstein, or how about the Japaneses versions of Fallout games and Until Dawn. Oh wait, you censor fags only care about censorship when it caomes to animu tiddies, never mind then go on being faggots.

gamers who call this "censorship" aren't fucking gamers and should hang themselves. Go watch anime if you watch to jerk off to lolis.

So anyone with a differing opinion is triggered just for responding now?

t.neogaf

>suddenly caring about censorship of Nintendo games when they've been doing this for years
>implying Cred Forums truly cares about any nintendo game censored that didn't affect their their waifu fanservice (see Xenoblade, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Melee,, MP8, OoT, etc.)
>implying a vocal minority of weebs will change anything at this point when Fates is the best selling FE game worldwide
>thinking Cred Forums cares about western game being censored In Japan
I don't even have to be on either side of the issue just to see how full of shit you people that scream MUH CENSORSHIP over the smallest things are, especially these last few months, or the idiots thinking this is also fine

>inb4 SJW/censorship apologist/defender

Something about Felicia, man. I married her just to see what the fuss was about the marriage/kid system. She eventually grew on me and that disappointed frown she gives is terrifying.

That is because no one should enable Vitafags overseas.

If you want your pokable waifus. Play a Vita game.

KEK

>Now projecting in Imax 3D

>taking the bait

My guess is that you also fell for the whole "candy in the van" thing when you were younger huh

>Just how bad is neogaf anyway?

10/10

One of my friends who broke ties with us when he transitioned and became a tranny had a NeoGaf account.

It's a tranny safespace.

sega owns atlus dumbass

>Reminder that this is considered "too adult" for Nintendo location team.
ftfy

theres a few decent communities in neogaf away from the sjw shit, but just dont venture into offtopic.

If you want a taste of the hivemind there, peak into h3h3productions megathread and watch them argue amongst themselves, whether or not ethan is a MRA, racist, pepe poster, for saying "sjw" in his hugh mungus video.

same case with AVGN and ashens associating with certain youtubers

None of these statements are incorrect, but it's pretty funny to see waifufags getting mad at the second post, which effectively prove that user right.

There are legal childporn websites in the US and Russia. So I don't know why you think that.