Do you organize your Steam games Cred Forums?

Do you organize your Steam games Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060455325/home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

I just have it set to installed games since I own over 4000.

This is the only answer to organizing that doesn't involve autism

Yes

Organization is for fags

ayup

>beat
>mount and blade

What's in the godlike folder?

Yeah. Games is just whatever isn't an actual Steam game and everything else is mildly sorted.

once does not simply beat warband

shit taste is what

there's plenty of others that I have installed that would go there but those are just in GAMES

I just have weeb games, non-weeb games, and games I won't play which contains things like Bad Rats, Dota 2, and (probably) shitty no-name bundle extras.

This is sort of how I have them. Open ended games are in their own category though

I aided Harlaus into conquering the realm and then took the last city that was left before doing so and claimed it as my own before finally winning it all. Yes, I can say I've beaten it. I did similar with the Sengoku mod, but aiding Nobunaga instead.

It's actually just a folder that says "I have no desire to go back and play this game at this time and it is not weeaboo bullshit." The weeaboo bullshit folder was created by a friend and I refuse to change it because I found the conversation about it funny.

>Supreme Commander

yeah

You gotta be autistic to ruin a perfectly good alphabetical order.

>not aiding lady isolla of suno and then marrying her, the best waifu in the game
TRIGGERED

>X3 TC
Patrician spotted

backlog
rip (basically a category for games I'll never ever play again)
games

Why are the games you beat still installed?

>decide to make a folder for games I need to finish and one for games I need to play
>45 games on my backlog, not counting shit I know I'll never play again
Well, this is going to take a while.

Organized. 8/10 organization, 7/10 names
Weeb. 4/10 organization, 6.5/10 games
Bland. 6.5/10 organization, 6/10 names, and 6/10 games (they are not god tier)
Cancer. 4/10 organization, 3.5/10 names
6.5/10 organization
8.5/10 organization

>mass quoting and unpleasable
Oh, it's this guy...

i have them organized alphabetically

Man I own over 1,000 games on PC and I thought that was alot. Your my hero man. haha

>not ordering your games by genres

Patrician coming through

i know its not a crazy amount but damn i dont wanna sort that shit

You can organize your library?

>I don't like his opinions, better call him a name!

No, you just have shit taste. You like all the bland ones organized by genre and not the ones with actually thought about category names.

If you want bland organization, just keep it in fucking alphabetical order.

Right click any game on your list, select set categories, then type up a category for it. Then you can right click other games and put them in the same category or create other categories.

Get to organizing user.

Its really shittly set up. I wish there was a faster drag and drop system of moving them around.
Now that i have over 350 games i cant be bothered to change it. If i did though i would do this
>currently playing
>completed
>current multiplayer
>multiplayer
>shit
>never EVER
>shit that i might replay

Meh I just browse in this mode. I have less than 200 games so it's not a big deal.

The category names are nothing new and overdone; one reason why it is weighed separately.

>you can't rearrange games on grid view
>they're stuck ordered alphabetically for all eternity
This sets off my autism might hard.
Is it so hard to allow for at least drag and drop, or even grouping them according to your categories in list view?

>Why is that book you read still on the shelf?
>Why do you still have those movie DVDs?
>Why do you still have those songs on your iPod?

>Why is that book you read still on the shelf?

But faggots do criticize the number of books in your home library. "Have you reeeeead every one of those?" No, I just had the crazy thought that I might want to continue acquiring knowledge throughout my life, cunt.

Pasados = passed
Poorfag, please give me games
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060455325/home/