DO NOT FALL FOR THE 50% OFF TRICK. IT'S STILL GARBAGE

>buy battlefield 4 its only ten dollars with ORIGIN50
>all the dlc is free!

Don't believe this. This game fucking terrible and dead as FUCK.

There are only 20 servers (USA EAST here) and they're ALL on "hardcore" settings (so people with 5000 hours will endlessly one shot you as soon as you spawn)

And for those of you that complain about bloom, I get it now. You can't see ANYTHING in this game.

How long does it take refunds to process?

its still fairly active a there may not be many servers left but they are still full most of the day
with that said its fucking cancer and holy shit flirs and mortars are shitters
and entire teams of recons happen too much

not sure but i already applied

What a fucking terrible game.

It may be fairly active but literally every server is the same. Not only that but the loading times are 6 fucking minutes if its not on my SSD, and im not wasting 80gb of space on my ssd for a shitty game with the most unintuitive menu system I have ever seen. Battlelog is truly a nightmare. I thought it was just a statistic tracker, I didn't realize it was literally the games menu.

>try to play literally any of the dlc
>could not find any game with that criteria

No wonder they're giving it out for free. NOBODY PLAYS IT.

ya battlelog was a blunder in every way
when i played i only played like 3 or 4 servers
1 hardcore infantry only server because sometimes fuck vehicles
the other was the pistol only game
and the last was hardcore rush

ausfag here yeah the game is DEAD and its only 3 years old.

They appear to be making a effort lately with free dlc's and alot of updates as well as intergrating it into BF1's ui from what i saw in the open beta but it really does feel and look pretty dated.

Even if you found non-hardcore serves. you would get steam rolled by over-power vehicles and useless reconfags who do nothing to help take them out.

>all dlc is free
wait what

I bought it and I think its fun. Your just need to GIT GUD

Did you buy it on PC?

Sounds like yall suck

BF1 is a superior game though i cant wait for it to come out

ITT: Idiots that don't know how to use a server browser.

This

I don't know how stupid these guys could possibly be

i didnt enjoy the beta at all
i tried to and its not that i need to git gud
i just didnt enjoy the gameplay although the planes were pretty fun

Its kind of sad that even though the dlc is free I still don't feel like I should care about it

honestly I don't hate the game from what I've played so far, but Battlelog appears to be a fucking mess as far as a server browser goes. I've tried to find a 24/7 server for Silk Road - without changing search criteria (which included all as far as slots go) 50% of the time servers show up and 50% of the time I get "no results found"

Also the loading times are fucking cancerous.

for me the problem was the map got old after like 10+ hours and i'd like to see some mixed gamemode servers as well

Its On the house

There's something fucky going on, I bought the game a week or two ago when it was 5 dollars and never had trouble finding a server, now all the quick match options result in the search timing out

Probably EA shutting a shit load of servers down to use them for BF1

>you will never play Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2 at the height of their popularity again
>you will never play another good Battlefield game

You're an Idiot

I don't know why there are retards here who still insist this game is still alive for PC, I got it for 5 bucks a few months ago and it was almost as dead as BF3, which defeated the purpose of why I bought it. It's even deader now despite them giving away all the dlc. Fucking lying faggots. There are absolutely way more people playing Battlefront.

*your

>There are absolutely way more people playing Battlefront.
Don't go full retard. You spoil the fun.

>bad company 2
>good

pretty sure it's not a trick

after all the patches and updates, bf4 is definitely worth sale price, especially with all the expansions being free and all

what I'm more interested in is whether or not I should get Hardline for the 10 bucks.

>dead game, noone plays it

what did they mean by this?

This is where you browse.
People legit think BC2 is the best, just because it's worse.
They actually see BF4 as a downgrade, just because it's new.

BF3/4 may not be as good as BF2, but holy shit is it better than BC2

Oh fuck off you faggot

Nobody is saying that because it's new.

Not everbody likes the fucking lower destruction that came with BF3/4.

I hope they do a remaster of BFBC2 just to piss you off

what a retard, go back to play your dead bf2 and moh:aa rofl. And they are dead for real. BF4 plays 20k people on pc at any time so stfu you know nothing. (peak is 38k so way more than any fps on pc except csgo, tf2 and overBOREDwatch)

>USA EAST here

what did you expect? USA EAST is no-go dead radiated zone, you either go to west or to europe or kill yourself or just stop playing games.
US EAST doesn't have any servers in any modern game just not enough people to afford servers.

I stopped playing when battlelog disappeared.

I realised my desire to play was intrinsically rooted in shit posting.

>tfw your 10 K/D 5000 spm vehicle babby alt you made a few months ago to stat bash is now redundant

>overpowered vehicles

Use a vehicle genius.

Not that it hard to tank out most retards in vehicles on foot anyway.

>Hey guys, today I bought a game that people have been playing for two years and I didn't do good :(

Also

>buy battlefield 4 its only ten dollars with ORIGIN50
>all the dlc is free!

>Don't believe this.

What is there to "believe?" Were you charged more?

Holy fuck OP is so stupid he actually got me to defend EA.

I think I need to go to sleep.

US EAST

You should neck yourself.

I'm got the game via free weekend and I've been playing on a 40 man server for an hour, also
>bitching about Hardcore

Nice way of showing how much of a bitch you are, OP

>BF4 is getting beaten by Warframe
What went wrong?

Hardcore is actually easy mode for good players.

You get to play much more aggressively on normal though and push your actual abilities rather than one shot farming retards with no awareness.

>tfw BF1 only gives you 5 seconds at the end of the round to use the chat instead of letting you bant until the next round

not until you kys yourself first fagola

>He thinks Warframe is alive

So why the fuck nobody is playing Interception to farm fucking Relics? NOBODY FUCKING NOBODY is playing Interception on Uranus where you can farm keys much faster than dogshit excavation.

How is it alive? Solo Interception is too boring (slow nova spam) or too hard (no slow nova = lose) Fuck warframe with brain dead player population. How i'm supposed to farm nekros prime with idiots like them?

I just want the Nic Cage's House of Fun server from BF3 PS3 to come back, the rage was endless.

>carry entire 60 player match by raping in tank
>dominate their team utterly
>32 players can't touch you because you have one vehicle

PTFO retards on battlelog say you're bad or cheating by using a tank.

>K/D doesn't matter I PTFO!!!
>20% win/loss 230 SPM

Stat bashing was funny as fuck because they knew they were bad and that their stats reflected it but they couldn't admit it.

>24 thousand in the entire world
>maybe a thousand per region ie 20-30 servers joinable with literally every single option selected
>not dead

Consider suicide.

Learn how to use a server browser you fucking retard

>tfw I fell for the Battlefield is a good military shooter meme
>tfw I bought BF4 on release week and only clocked in 2 hours of playtime because of how inconvenient Battlelog is

One of the worst feelings of buyers remorse. At least you bought the game while it was on sale OP.

You're the one autistic faggot that bitches in every thread about the servers when I have 12+ at 64p during prime time (4-10pm Mountain US Time)

Great points on the game being terrible. Get good.

Go play Overwatch.

and I meant to imply 12+ full servers on my favorites alone - and I am not a hardcore baby.

>he bought 24/7 hardcore conquest on Shanghai: The Game

I pity you.
this is literally 3/4 of the server list for me with every single option selected

not an argument

>12 servers of 64 people
>populated

lmao. I'm laughing at you.

thats literally all the servers available for USA EAST way to prove his point

Its 11 PM now you mongloid, I said prime time and this is USA. Go fuck yourself on reading comprehension.

>not an argument
So you're a dedicated autistic shitposter who likes to bitch about his ineptitude, got it.

Maybe you're a reverse shill trying to make me buy BF1 and your downgrade at that.

I don't know what to think other than you might have mental problems.

PIC RELATED. Seek help. Game is populated. This is MY favorites alone. Not even a server filter.

By that criteria any MP game that isn't basically CoD in the first week of release is "dead", you retard.

It is prospering on console as per usual with multiplayer multiplat games. It's largest issues are that it is so fucking unbalanced and the maps are garbage. Don't forget that BF1 will be the same just like this and Battlefront. The DICE you remember is dead anons, stop falling for their shit. Just let it go. The good old BF games are never coming back.

master marketeer

hardcore is the only way to play once you get gud enough
>playing bulletsponge mode

>its another OP sucks cock at video games thread
lmao @ ur life