ITT: your never ending backlog of games you're never gonna finish

ITT: your never ending backlog of games you're never gonna finish.

Let's help out one another prioritizing our lists, adding a bit more, trimming out the fat, etc.

1/2
These are just the 3DS games, and yes, I need to get VLR as well.

Those are all bad besides 999

>buying 3ds games

2/2

Yes, I finished Smash and Pokemon X, just forgot to remove those 2

>2016
>Buying 3ds games

Jokes on you, I lost my Club Nintendo 18 cart case with my backlog of amazing DS and 3DS games.

I'll never play them again...

>Zero Time Dilemma
>Infinite Space
>Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
>Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
>bad

>He didn't buy a DS flashcart
>He buys 3DS games
>Not having Luma/a9lh

>Mfw Nintencucks

fuck off, retard

>The game that ruined a trilogy, didn't deliver on meaningful moral choices, had shitty escape rooms, and over half the game is just choosing the other choice so you can get the bad ending
>Literally who
>Worst AA game
>240p port of what was a beautiful console game, ruining one of the things that made the game worthwhile

See also

>posting cartridges
Anyway, digital/pirated games:

-The Last of Us
-Dark Souls 2
-Final Fantasy: Tactics
-Vagrant Story
-Grim Fandango
-Soul Sacrifice Delta
-FE: Fates
-Tales of Hearts R

>implying the graphics in XC are the only good thing about the game

Play DeSu2 and then let me know if it's any good

Infinite Space's combat is not very good but everything else is great about it.

It's pretty fucking good and has loads of content. Great gameplay, great soundtrack, great music and great girls.

The NG+ bosses are also pretty fucking fun.

I hope it's not like Overclocked where there are multiple endings but the ungodly spikes in difficulty and bosses prevent you having fun with the game a second time

>Gravity Falls and the dub for Digimon Adventure Tri Chapter 1: Reunion
How were those anyway?

Please save this thread, close it, and play 999 before anyone spoils it

That is absolutely your priority

Welp. It is more balanced, but the overall consensus is that DeSu2 is harder. I personally had an easy time with both, but that's because I'm pretty autistic when it comes to fusing good demons. It does get somewhat harder in the 6th and 7th days.

You can just lower the difficulty, though.

2 still has random spikes, but they were still easier than 1.

Bought most on Summer Sale, haven't played most of them.

1/2

Here's the other half.

Note that some SW games I have no interest in playing but it was cheaper if I bought them in the bundle than just the ones I was interested in.

Prioritize 999 and Project X Zone 2.

I'm already a few chapters in PxZ2 and the story is utter garbage. Debating on skimming through the story, but savor ing the parts on the character interactions though

My backlog is surprisingly empty and I have an urge to play an RPG
Was Bravely Default any good? I can put up with the rehashed content or whatever that game did with redoing certain parts, but job systems always intimidated me a bit and I dunno if it'll feel that good since the plot's already somewhat spoiled for me

>Final Fantasy Tactics
Original or the superior War Of The Lions?

Send help

>having backlogs
What's the fucking point, besides settling down your raging autism? Play what you feel like playing at the moment, because playing something because you "have to" takes the fun out of it, since it becomes a chore.

Amnesia (both), Fear (and the expansions), HL2 (and the episodes, obviously), Spec Ops.

Jedi Academy, KotoR, Republic Commando, System Shock 2.

Play those, safely disregard the rest.

>999
>ZTD
>No VLR
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Holy shit what a shit taste

Play Bravely Second OP. It's a good time

>Amnesia (both), Fear (and the expansions), HL2 (and the episodes, obviously), Spec Ops.

I've already played Spec Ops, KotoR 1 and I played RC years ago when I was a kid, really liked it although I never finished the last mission,

I wanna play Amnesia but I haven't even played an hour of SOMA and I can barely handle it. It's triggering something IRL, idk. I played through Bioshock just fine.

>superior War Of The Lions

Only the translation. Which you can add to the original game.

So do you want to play an RPG, or some weebshit? Go for Jagged Alliance 2, Underrail, Wasteland 2 or Risen if you want the former, or go fuck yourself if you want the latter.

See Going to get VLR as soon as I get 999 out of the way

That's because Bioshock is about as scary as an episode of Teletubbies. Stop being a pussy and go play Amnesia, it's fucking great.

>hat's because Bioshock is about as scary as an episode of Teletubbies.

Oh, I know Bioshock isn't very scary, it just has a creepy atmosphere and I was comparing it to SOMA's.

Sigh. I'll try, some day. I'm getting too triggered by horror right now.

I'll just post a portion of my backlog in order from most near completion to haven't even started.

DaS3
DaS2
Uncharted
Yoshi's Wooly World
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
DeS
Star Fox Zero
Dragon's Dogma
Red Dead Redemption
DaS

There are so many more, but these are the ones I actually want to play/finish sometime soon.

Fuck me for just mindlessly booting up overwatch every day after work.

Also a complete rebalancing of JP costs,. MP costs, and charge times to make other classes viable.
Also prerendered cutscenes.

Yeah, fuck you for playing something you want to play rather than sticking to a strict list like you're doing chores.

Also, you can safely throw out everything apart from DD, RDR, and the Souls games from that list.

Yeah, and the terrible lag and slowdowns for added immersion. Can't forget those.

Honestly, my backlog goes back to SNES days because some games got fan translated in the meantime.

Should I play Dragon's Dogma DA (PS3) or SMT: Nocturne, Cred Forums?

Nocturne. As for DD, either play it on PC, or don't play it at all. Trust me.

You literally get used to it after like an hour. Quit being a moron.

>he hasn't finished 999
How in god's name can you not put the game down once you start that shit? I lost sleep playing it because I was so engrossed.

Or, how about you play a game in which you don't have to get used to something that the devs fucked up? I bet you think that playing Shadow of the Colossus or Dragon's Dogma on consoles is fine too, because you "just get used to it".

Gnome Gemulets was decent, only play if you're a fan of Gravity Falls. Also, the dub for Digimon was such a nostalgia bomb, it will make you feel like a kid in the 90s all over again

How do you finish Smash? Finish all the challenges and arcade matches with every character, but completely ignore the MP portion?

>all these weak Backlogs

Step it up Cred Forums

sit your ass down for a weekend and dive into the souls series. start with demon's, make a day of it. it probably won't be easy going, it's very likely you keep going back to overwatch after work simply because you're tired and want a comfortingly familiar routine instead of new, because new is tiring.

but yeah, set aside a vidya games weekend. make an event out of it. get some snacks and dranks. look forward to it.

it's tough sometimes to work up the energy for new things but in my experience it's almost always worth it.

mostly it's just a question of making yourself want it.

I forgot to remove it when I took the picture

I have a huge backlog of pirated games. Playing Paper Mario TTYD right now.

wow it's no wonder you have such a big backlog and probably no gf as well

tell me what next!

F.E.A.R
Thief 2
System Shock 2
Underrail
stalker s.o.c
legend of grimlock 2

missed out on all of them, in my steam backlog for ages.

fuck off retards

I love to play games on my hacked 3DS when I take a lengthy dump.

Fear.

I only count my physical games, because anything digital is on Steam, and besides a few RTS titles, they were all gifted to me and I may never play them. Also just got DQVII on the 3DS, but I may actually complete it before it has to become a backlog item.