haha real funny OP

Meh

this is the gba game, not the nes game

The cartridge is grey motherfucker

no shit, it's the ancestor to Mario vs DK

Now stop telling me what I did and did not play

>it's the ancestor to a lemmings clone
Are you mental?

Actually, it's a Game Boy original game, not the GBA one. Also, Donkey Kong '94 is generally well-praised around here.

I always wonder why no one ever talks about that game, had a blast playing it as a kid.

DK94 invented so much shit for the mario world

its highly underrated

>he's only played the GOAT GB game

No.

This was the first game where mario is acrobatic.

Sup Gay Boy

I think to this day people are still confused by the label. And I can't blame them. There were a lot of arcade titles on the Game Boy sold at full price. If you bought Pac-Man, you got Pac-Man. If you bought Centipede, you got Centipede. If you buy Donkey Kong you get easily one of the best platformers on the system. It doesn't logically follow.

I have yet to meet people that have played this one.

It's actually pretty good.

thats sad mate
half the people in my grade back then with a gameboy played that and the chamber of secrets one

youtube.com/watch?v=MtLXhcQmfng

The sequel to Donkey Kong '94 was Mario vs. Donkey Kong, which was also the same kind of platformer. The mini Mario Lemmings clone stuff came in the third game, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: March of the Minis.

You'd know this if you ever played any of the games.

I've known of this game for years but never saw any gameplay of it till recently. Looks like the kind of game you got when you went to the rental shop when you couldn't find anything better.

let's see what mr. wik e. pedia has to say about this
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaler
>Scaler, also known as Scaler: The Shapeshifting Chameleon, is a furry video game released in 2004

C'mon OP, everybody born between 1990 and 1995 played that game.

Well, you've confirmed yourself as a retard now.

Please adopt a trip so I can filter you.

That's a lot more popular than most people give it credit for.

Why the fuck did they change it?

You say that on Cred Forums

should I play the ps2 or gcn version? which emulates better?

Never played the PS2 version, but I'd assume the Gamecube version runs better.

I'm sure I'm the only winner here

Don't you have friends to tell this to?

Not even my friends want to hear me gush about spore

Was meant for

I fucking love casual racial stereotypes!

You don't spend a lot of time here, then... we have a thread about Harry Potter games (and, honestly, Harry Potter in general) here once in a while.

No idea. My best guess is that they felt like mixing things up, but then decided that the series was better as a Lemmings clone after March of the Minis did well. That's Nintendo for you though. They'll randomly change a series entire genre on a whim when you least expect it. Just look at the Paper Mario series.

Which sucks, because Donkey Kong '94 and the first Mario vs. Donkey Kong had some of the best, tightest controls in a platformer. They were fantastic puzzle platformer games that didn't skimp on either half of the equation like a lot of other puzzle platformers do (as in, they'll focus too much on the puzzles with little emphasis on the platforming action).

Played this one on PS1 at my grandmother's a ton as a kid.

Not sure if I'm the only one but I've never heard anyone mention it

You like Spore as well?

this game was hard as balls

used to play this with a neighbour friend, pretty chill kid. I'm pretty sure he forced me to suck him off once dunno probably repressed it or something