So what vidya did you play today?

So what vidya did you play today?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1r3tX0myAjXHo-EzGmQ2v3E-P2fLCB-8lcCdKkRzeQq0/edit#
youtube.com/channel/UCrK8FPCUUJ5SyNaLSfnRG6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ciuksK0JwVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SMT Soul Hackers
I beat adungeon, forgot to heal or save, and there was a second boss a couple minutes after the dungeon was over

I tried going out tonight, alone

I'm beginning to realize you Wingmen aren't fucking optional anymore. If you're by yourself girls just straight up won't talk you you. Video games

ive been playing duelyst lately. really enjoying it. like a cross between hearthstone and advance wars. i suck at gauntlet though, anybody got any tips?

is soul hackers more like strange journey or SMT IV?

tf2

stardew valley today

Gran Turismo 6, Aria of Sorrow and Symphony of the Night.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus on Vita because I have no friends and I need to cheer up tonight.

>tfw C. Martin Croker passed away today
>tfw no more Zorak, Moltar or Dr. Weird ever again

I haven't played either of those yet
It's a first person dungeon crawler with demon fusing. Lots of people on here say it's the best old school SMT

Here you go, this guy has some neat insight and ranked the cards nicely according to their usefulness in gauntlet.

docs.google.com/document/d/1r3tX0myAjXHo-EzGmQ2v3E-P2fLCB-8lcCdKkRzeQq0/edit#

None. I just woke up an hour ago.

I played a bit of smash today. The lag is fucking intolerable from down here in New Zealand though. I wish Nintendo put in some proper match making options so I could choose to get paired with someone closer and not some jap thousands of miles away. Finished watching Dougram last night. 10/10 anime. Thanks for reading my blog Cred Forums.

Bravely default
Still working on beating those bosses the second time

Please, keep this in its own thread.

Ive done enough crying for one night.

Titan Quest AE

I remember a friend of mine playing it many years ago, when I was still in college (and when he was still alive).

I'm having a blast, and I wish I'd played it back then.

Sorry, I just thought everyone should know since that asshole Mike Lazzo probably won't put up a tribute for him tomorrow and the media won't report much on it.

Hell even Cred Forums's mods haven't made a sticky yet.

thanks for the link, i found that exact guide earlier today but didnt get the time to read through it. im still pretty new to the game so i hardly know names of cards and such.

hey, ive been trying to find someone to play that with. care for some co op? alwayhs wanted to play a diablo-esqe game with a friend. sucks about your friend, man.

Driftin.io
It's the only thing holding my attention right now. I'm a week sober and I'm realizing how boring life is.

Battlerite Beta

Really don't like MOBA/ARTS style games but this was a lot of fun. Nice quick matches and small map, small teams and simple objective works well. Might be the first time I buy into Early Access since the Minecraft Alpha in 2010

I know, its pretty shit. Lazzo doesn't care about the shows he produces or the people involved, just the green.

And the mods clearly have shit taste.

Got $50 on PSN, debating between FFX/X-2 HD on Vita or PS4. Help me decide Cred Forums.

Fair bit of Mad Max, not a bad game for $10.

I'm 31 and fighting off a mild Staph infection so stuck at home, feeling shitty.

I tried Hearthstone for the first time, bretty fun.

No fucking way will I ever pay Blizz a dime for dank /l337 cards but I might play with it for a few awhile since it's free.

Anyone suggest an OP class?

>on vita or ps4
is it seriously not for both? Don't you have the same account connected to them?

>just the second time
You're in for a ride lol.

Probably the only good reason I have for browsing Cred Forums.

Rune Factory 4. Just started winter of year 2. I hope the rng gods will bless me, because I really wanna marry Dolce but I haven't done her marriage sub event yet.

around 12 hours of tf2

rocket league, WoW, Chivalry ikaruga and rocksmith

hearts of iron iv

i took finland as the USSR and helped republican spain murder nationalist spain anyone know how to get trotsky ?

WoW
I have an interview for uni on monday but want to stay neet
only thing stopping me from sudoku is the possibility of an afterlife

>it's gonna happen again
pls no
I don't want to believe it
I just want to play another game
It's been so long, since I've started

Killing Floor 2

Double XP weekend is fun

I made some pudding for real.
F

Nope, it doesn't mix between the two. I can only get one or the other.

Played Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door with friends for our awful lets play. Having a blast

just hack your vita and fucking play it illegally. Fuck Sony desu.

www.therealmofchaos.com
top 100 baybee

Guitar Hero III
Dungeon Crawl, Party of Four
Highly Responsive to Prayers

feeling okay. Maybe made an IRL friend who isn't autistic, but I'll see how it goes.
link?

No.

Ahahahaha. You got four more fucking loops mate.

Do the sidequests though. They switch up the asterisk bosses you learn more through the dialogue changes.

this looks awesome. Like the 2D The World game from a while back.

Finished MGR R in time before I leave for Uni today

Resident Evil Side Story aka 3

It's been awhile since I've seen this
I played RuneScape and watched Hellsing until 9p then slept until now. I can't fall back asleep

Fuck it, why not
youtube.com/channel/UCrK8FPCUUJ5SyNaLSfnRG6A

Most recent garbage video
youtube.com/watch?v=ciuksK0JwVg

Dead Space for 25 minutes

Metal Gear Solid GZ for 3 hours

Child of Light currently

I want Hyper Light Drifter

Spent a good portion of my day playing M&B:Warband besieging castles. It was p good

I started my XBox and played Dante's Inferno for the first time in like 5 years. Was actually pretty fun.

Yesterday I play Asscreed 2 again. I was shocked at how buttugly it looked, colors are washed out, the textures are absolutely atrocious, a lot of the computery glitchy effects from the Animus look silly and outdated and blur way too much.

The game itself is still a lot of fun, though.

The Vita remake of Final Fantasy Adventure. Just finished it and now I'm on to DQ7.

Finished my replay of Metro: last light and also played some more Rimworld. I also started Rogue galaxy for the first time (on ps4) it seems fun but when i last played i bumped into a mimic and got fucking destroyed. But im assuming its possible to go back to planets and thats why i got destroyed

the crew
its fun and its free on uplay

I don't usually like let's plays, but I unironically like this.
thanks user

I started replaying Megaman Rock Force. They updated the game since I last played it like two years ago and it really improves things, especially the ability to play as the Robot Masters you rescue. Currently at Deathman.

Played some TF2

Also played 2 hours of Bioshock but it crashed an I lost everything, so fuck that game

thanks for the complement

>on uplay

Shit that reminds me. I bought Assassin's Creed 3 when it came out, but using a russian key thing to save money. I activated it on uplay and everything, but of course I have no idea how to get into my account.

For some reason I'd really like to play it again, even though it wasn't very good. Fucking uplay.

kf2 getting that double xp

np dude

Stuck at work, playing The Battle Pentagram

I finished Akiba's Trip

Blood Stone 007. And I finished it.

I played a few rounds of Rocket League Rumble. It's amazing how depending on your matchups you can either completely stomp or get stomped. I won a 6-4 match with three goals and a save and then with the same players in the next match, just shuffled, lost 5-1 with no goals, shots, assists, or saves.

I also played a little bit of One Piece Pirate Warriors 3. Just started watching the show and am a huge musou addict. Doesn't seem as good as Hyrule Warriors but does seem better than Samurai Warriors 4 was.

I also played Cookie Clicker. Every few months I go back to it. I don't know what's wrong with me...

This is honestly rough, but it's a genuine kind of rough and I can appreciate that. Use another VOIP program and try to normalize your audio in some fashion, but otherwise I'll fall asleep to this tonight.

we use skype just because it has screensharing, we would love to use discord whenever it gets screensharing though

Might also want to cut it down to like 3 people max. Running multiple people is a good way to cover up empty space, but at some point it becomes a bit of a clusterfuck and too in-jokey for the average viewer. To be fair, I did just start on video 1, so it might smooth out naturally.

Nuclear Throne and FTL
suck at both
I'm having an interest in playing Sir, You Are Being Hunted and might pick it up

Otcodad is all I've had a chance to play today. Cute little game.

TW3 so far got 105 hours of playtime and I only just completed the main story after doing all level equal treasure hunts and side quests.