[lul]

[lul]

but i like cupcakes

If you pick anything other than cupcakes you're a filthy casual who's playing on easy mode.

can i fuck the girl?

cupcake patrician reporting in

cupcakes

Or do you take... The mystery food delivery box?

Why do people like stir-fry? I always see people mention it in chats I'm in.

>OH MY GOD I MADE THE BEST STIR FRY EVER
>I fucking love stir fry

It's just fucking vegetables cooked on a pan...

C U P C A K E S
U
P
C
A
K
E
S

The box, the box!

I think I'll pick the cupcakes because ugh I want to become a confectioner.

who the fuck would pick meat with that 1/3 chance? it's about 50 times worse than the other options, even the salt one

>not taking BBQ

found the scrub

Soup

>Not choosing cupcakes.

I take it you don't own a wok or any oils other than olive oil, or anything to make a sauce with

And most will be cooking meat with their stirfry

The soup does fucking nothing

Assuming you base stats are 10 HP and 4 DEF, your post soup self will have 15 /3

Now let's take a monster who does 6 damage per hit. You have 4 DEF, so the 6 points attack is cut down into 2 points. So with 10 / 4, the monster takes 5 hits to take you down

HOWEVER since the soup drags your DEF down to 3, that means the monster will now do 3 damage. Which means that even with 5 HP extra HP in 5 attacks the monster will still take away all your health

For the one guy who wanted the mystery box...
You get a super spicy curry!
+300% damage!
+300% speed!
But your stomach rumbles... You can't stop pooing! And there isn't a loo in sight! Oh what a world!
-10 hp per minute due to effects of Dysentry

What happens if i eat them all?

Soup, great for spells that use HP instead of mana and, depending on how the game determines damage received, it could be good for tanks too

Ten times strength is a massive bonus

>Assuming
Someone else can assume different stats that benefits from Soup, you mongoloid.

On hindsight I didn't think of the possibility of using spells or any fucking thing any rpg ever has used before so yeah I'm an idiot

See