Electabuzz is gen 1

>Electabuzz is gen 1

Fucking what, I never saw this fucker in red or blue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bWsRKd69MU
youtube.com/watch?v=zuwMJJQu27c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In red or blue
Did you even catch zapdos? He is in that electric plant m8.

I think he was one of the trade only guys you could get from an NPC. Or maybe the game corner.

Don't quote me on that though.

Best pokemon. I was pissed when I bought LG and he wasn't in it.

He was a Red version exclusive and only catchable in the Power Plant

>Not knowing everything there was to know about the first 150 pokemon

What the fuck man? Were you even there for the first pokemon fever?

I think I just had a revelation

Is Electabuzz a Nue?

All I saw in there was voltorbs and magnemites

>All these fucking plebians

You could only get him in Red version OP.

Was fairly uncommon down at the power plant

Vacation's where I wanna be

what in the actual fuck is this thread

You had blue then.
He is a red exclusive.

I'd guess it's a Pokemon thread. Come one man, reading isn't that hard

>You will never go back to the golden age days of /vp/

Nigga, that was the fucking best one.

>/tr/ will never come back

>Baby Spice doing a pokemon song
That's the most 90s thing since double denim

Also
>Brother my brother
damn I still remember that one

Slugma, Magcargo and Skarmory thread?

>only knowledge of pokemon limited to main games
How is this even possible? During Red/Blue's era literally every kid I knew who was into Pokemon could name every single Pokemon even if they didn't play the games. Even kids who didn't like Pokemon knew a lot of them.

>I think he was one of the trade only guys you could get from an NPC. Or maybe the game corner.

I still get confused and think Mawile is a gen 2 Pokemon sometimes.

I bet you all forgot this fucker existed too

>was in the very first episode of the anime

Why isn't he gen 1?

GEN 1 OR GO HOME

can't look at a stick of celery without thinking about that weeaboo meme

Only genwunners forget about him.

Yes. A nue male.

I wanted him to be good.

>I think he was one of the trade only guys you could get from an NPC. Or maybe the game corner.

>filename
Fuck off, Jard-kun.

>he

holy fuck thank you
i have had this stuck in my head on and off for 10 fucking years and i have never remembered any of the lyrics to actually google it, nor did i ever think to look up the soundtrack label

shame these days i just can't possibly justify watching the pokemon show and movies, the show is probably ass and the movies must be preserved for their magic

Being weeaboo enough to know what he's based on made me appreciate him more recently, he's funny.

It's not like it's super obscure.

On what is he based on?

>"I don't know shit about Pokemon nor care to get back into it but I can still pretend to be a fan" the post
You people are as insufferable as it gets.

I still try to use him, it doesn't work though

I usually don't give a fuck about preposition placement but you're just being ridiculous now
You could've had either "What is he based on?" or "On what is he based?"
Make up your damn mind

What are some good Pokemon parodies?

youtube.com/watch?v=9bWsRKd69MU

Base Set squirtle is demonic

>"I don't know shit about the lyrics to the tracklist to the pre-movie feature of a movie released 20 years ago nor care to watch the movies again for fear of ruining the magic or watch the cartoon because I know it's going to be far, far worse than I remember but I can still play pokemon emerald and pokemon tabletop games and pretend to try and keep up with the modern games for the sake of knowing what's happening
i'm just a subhuman maggot that really doesn't deserve to tarnish such a perfect series, i am glad it has such a staunch guardian as yourself to protect it from the likes of us people

Gen 2 was meant to be released by the time the anime was. it got pushed back though.

>150
it's 151 you retard

the 151st one is shit

so are majority of gen 1 mons.
your point is?

If you thing this pokemon was missing from the game I never saw any other starter pokemon in the wild.

Electabuzz, Magmar, Kangaskhan, Jynx, Scytcher, Mr Mime, Tangela, Pinsir, Lapras, Chansey and Snorlax.
The single stages that like that, are sorta unique.
There is also gimmicks like Ditto and Porygon, but those are different.

ALL I HEEEEAR

EVERYDAY IS BLAH BLAH BLAH

blah blah blah!

>is a duck
>Can't learn surf

This is giving me really weird nostalgia, like memories that I can't quite recall.

Autism.

Holy shit I haven't seen that card in 15 years but I still instantly recognized it

A Japanese phrase, "A duck will come bearing green onions", which is an idiom meaning "Something surprising but convenient." It's from a story about a duck that brought a dude an onion to cook and eat but instead was cooked and eaten with the onion.

Oh yeah, it also means "A sucker is born every minute." You have to trade a more useful pokemon to get it.

That's a leek, you dumb shit.

i swear i found a wild jolteon in the power plant once

Do you know if there's a story about a strawberry seed that shows its face three times?

>he never saw the electabuzz vs scyther great war
get the fuck out

JUZOBOYS WW@

Wonder if we'll see these hoes tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuwMJJQu27c

It sounds like its constantly motorboating tittes

there were so many weak pokemon in gen1 that were totally unviable for a competitive team. i dont really remember anything about gen2 and i stopped playing after that, are the newer games still like that? where most new pokemon are crap filler?