Does anyone find it sad too that video games have become so easy...

Does anyone find it sad too that video games have become so easy ? I'm currently playing DQ 7 and it's not very challenging :(

:(

:

;)

Is it really that easy ?

Cred Forums is shit

:^)

Can we talk about the game ?

DQ was never hard.

play the PSX version it's not dumbed down like the 3DS one

:/

>open dqvii thread
>get spoiled vaguely but enough to affect how I treat/see a character
>"well shit, but I don't know how (spoiler) happens so it's cool i guess"
>open another thread later, bad taste in my mouth but whatever
>get spoiled again in a way that confirms the specifics of the previous spoiler

Nah, fuck Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general when you're going into something blind. Literally the worst place on the internet for that kind of thing.
The worst thing is I KNEW it would happen, but I still opened the fucking threads. Even opening this one I risked shit.

Especially because people like are more likely to spoil out of spite.

There's a statute of limitations on this shit dude, and the game is well over a decade old.

>and the game is well over a decade old.
But the game just came out on friday.

Exactly, I KNEW it would happen, but I still opened the thread.
Ultimately I've got nobody to blame but myself, but it's still annoying.
I'll still play the game, but all the impact of the moment will be lost.

>statue of limitations
It's a remake you should realize that many people who've never played the game before will be experiencing it for the first time.

Why pick now of all times to discuss the later-plot of a decade old game when you know many new people will be around?

Why the overwatch community is shit. Most are kids who never played competitive games besides call of duty or halo

Google dq 7 and see what it says for the release date.

Maybe you have just become older and consequently better at them.

All the DQ games are pretty easy, even the NES original was basically Ultima and Wizardry dumbed down for consoles (not that I dislike that game at all).

What did you get spoiled on?

A character death (or permanently leaving).
The only remote upside to this is I know not to waste seeds on them now.

>not very challenging
Not that the original version was difficult but you're playing the version that just came out, yeah? You should have known going it that it was a baby mode remake. A babbified remake of a not difficult game is not where one looks for challenge.

>:(
Don't worry, be happy! There's plenty of old games you can still play, many of which aren't an absolute joke.

Dragon quest 8 was pretty damn challenging at times. Thats a Shame I was hoping this would be the same.

this is why all JRPGs should have difficulty levels. Bravely Default and Trails in the Sky did it right.

Maybe it has difficulty spikes