Moralfags

> gta v doesn't have children pedestrians
immersion breaking

> In pretty much every fallout, children are invincible
immersion breaking

> In skyrim children are invincible
immersion breaking

I simply want a realistic portray of a city or town.

Why is this a thing and why everytime someone brings up this subject people act all politically correct and talk shit from their moral high horse ?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vku1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HkxSAHWeW50
youtube.com/watch?v=rxN-mbwLVkE
politicalcompass.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, it's like the ESRB isn't a thing, you know

hello school shooter

Just download a mod faggot

>pretty much every fallout, children are invincible
Only in bethesda fallout.

In the 1 and 2 you could kill kids and you got a reputation as a child killer which meant you were hated by pretty much everyone.

you can kill children in fallout 1 and 2 you underage

Bethesda games have mods to make children killable

>killing CHILDREN
Oh my god, seriously? You need medical help!

>reading comprehension

All the listed problems can be remedied by very simple mods unless you are a peasant.

Then you have no one but yourself to blame.

>reading comprehension

40% of Fallout games have killable children.

You can always just reinstall deus ex and throw that kid into the sea.

No witnesses.

>killing children
start with yourself, kiddo

Is the fact you can't murder children really the biggest source of immersion breaking for you in these games? Just play on PC if you want to be an edgelord, there's waaaaaay more options

Good one

if the lack of child murdering breaks your immersion you really should lock yourself in a camping van and have it buried underground

>le moralfags ruining my gaming

Look out guys Clint Eastwood is posting again

What a disgusting human being you are! How can you kill an innocent child? I refuse to share a board with someone like you...

There is one

MISTAH
JAY
CEE
DEHNTAWN
IN
DA
FWESH

You know what's not good? You not being able to even understand what you write up. You should get that checked out along with your child murdering fantasies.

the thing is, once you see it you cannot unsee it, it's somewhat unrealistic

>muh immersion

I play Skyrim only with the "Killable Children" Mod.

>Makes a thread literally complaining about not being able to kill children.

What the fuck is wrong with you? It has NOTHING to do with breaking your immersion and you know it you fucking freak.

Immersion is a marketing meme and you fell for it.

>i don't know what immersion means

moralfag spotted

until a very short time it was also taboo to have domestic animals and even elders among "open-world"/games were you could kill discriminately

He even defends it.

>wanting to kill children
ugh...

Who is he and what is he defending?

HE

Because video games are a hobby not a way to replace the shitty reality that OP lives in.

>mentally intact human bean
>hurr durr moralfag lol

thread reported to the FBI

I'm not even OP. You just can't read.

You can kill and even rape children in skyrim using mods user

>killing fictional characters is serious business

>killing INNOCENT PEDESTRIANS
Oh my god, seriously? You need medical help!

Sure thing illiterate.

Murdering every single Mother fucker on screen for 7 hours straight, OMG you need help!

Yeah na. How about you tell us WHY you feel the burning desire to kill children in a video game? And no, your level of immersion is not a valid reason.

they do it so they can sell the games in germany. you can't sell any entertainment portraying the death of a minor in germany.

It's a fictional character in a videogame you anti-pragmatic idiot.

For what possible reason do you have to kill children?

for what possible reason do you not want to kill children?

>A stray rocket hits an adult settler. He is blown apart and dies horribly.

>A stray rocket hits a child settler. The rocket harmlessly phases right through the child's face and impacts the ground behind him, also setting off several landmines and destroying a standing fuel tank. Several settlers that were standing near it all die. The child stands in the middle of the flaming wreck and the viscera of the dead settlers and is completely unharmed and unmarred by the explosion.

I WILL TELL THEM YOU ARE A SPY AND THEY WILL KILL YOU
fuck you louis pan you little shit

Because there's really no reason to? What do you accomplish by doing so? What could a child possibly do to warrant
his/her own death?

They're easier to kill than adults.

Joke's on the kid, he's an orphan now and he's going to starve to death, or get eaten by deathclaws or raped. I bet he wishes he had died with his family.

>dont make children killable
>make an entire fucking town out of children

Fallout 3 doesnt get ENOUGH hate.

its a fucking vidya
theres no reason to do anything at all .
you buy games to idle at the menu?

Yeah because GTA and Fallout are 12+/Teen/etc.

Wait...

The fact that you can't murder children in such videogames hardly breaks the immersion for any mentally sane person.

its a videogame its not real stop posting u fucking turd ur dialogue is making me cringe

>deus ex
>I will tell them you're a spy and they will kill you
>[geps externally]
Did anyone ever leave louis pan alive?

>> In pretty much every fallout, children are invincible
You can kill children in all the good Fallout games (1 and 2)

A child could tell them you are a spy, and they will kill you.

>In the 1 and 2
>Until it hit Europe*
Fixed that for you.

Children are faggots and a bit of murder is the best way to straighten them out. I was murdered every day as a boy and it never did me any harm.

Actually it does. When a loaded fuel truck hits a household and completely obliterates it to the foundation, instantly killing its occupants except for little Timmy, that's immersion breaking, It grabs you by the neck and reminds you, 'oh yeah, npcs flagged as kids are totally invincible'. Immersion shattered.

Little Timmy should not be immune to physical harm just because he's a kid. People die, including kids.

> In pretty much every fallout, children are invincible

Play the original 2, not the faggy Bethesda shootan gayme.

Only in Germany, you stupid fat cunt, and it's the Americunts who demanded unkillable children.

>all the actual moralfags ITT
It's just a game. You should be able to do what you want.

If I eat a cheeseburger in GTA: SA, it doesn't mean I like eating cheeseburgers in real life.

Would Steam allow a Gta style game with killable children? If so I will make it ;)

>Only in Germany, you stupid fat cunt, and it's the Americunts who demanded unkillable children.
No, it was all European versions, but way to show your ignorance.

Feel free to use that argument in court.
Also posting a Loli really not helping your argument

>play Skyrim
>little cunt in Whiterun constantly insults me every I run into him
>have to just stand there and take it because of child immunity
Thank god for mods.

Ratings boards in most countries these days will ban the shit out of your game if you can kill kids in it. That's why the game you want will not be made.

Does it make sense? No. Is it really any worse to kill an innocent child than it is to kill an innocent adult? No. Does that matter? No because the underlying morals behind these decisions are emotionally based, not grounded in logic.

Though, if it makes you feel better, there are mods for every modern Bethesda game that allow you to kill the children in that game. So you could always just get that mod if it bothers you so much.

It's vidya, tho. Why do you care?

>tfw you find out you could originally kill kids in Skyrim and they had to take it out because censors are fucking faggots

I need more of these.

The slight increase in immersion by enabling child killing is not worth the potential bans across multiple countries for the gamedevs.

I think it's dumb that game developers don't want you killing random kids, but don't care about you killing rando NPCs with families and responsibilities they have to care about

point is, you should be able to kill whatever you want in a game since there's not a moral high ground you can hold if you're indiscriminately killing adults instead of kids. You're still killing the same thing, which is a bunch of pixels anyway

>court
The crime is against LITERAL ONES AND ZEROES

then why kids can kill adults in some games

>Feel free to use that argument in court.
Going to court for clicking a mouse to make a fictional character shoot fictional bullets at another fictional character? Sorry, I don't live in North Korea.

Why stop with children? I won't be able to fully engage with a game until I can kick puppies and set kittens on fire. Also I should be able to rape the corpses of the people I kill. It's just realism!

What kind of dystopian third world shithole do you live in?

imgur.com/gallery/vku1Q

They are ok with murder being rated m but murder children is deplorable to them

Now you're getting it. And now I want to play HellMOO again.

Invincible characters literally made me quit Fallout 4 on my first play through.

Granted, it wasn't the invincible children, it was the Mayor of the main city, whom I took the initiative to investigate by myself in the game until I had collected enough evidence to prove he was working with the bad guys. Then I sniped him from a hidden position using a silenced rifle, it would have been a clean, instant kill and no one would know it was me. Alas, since he was indestructible he survived and then the entire town instantly knew that it was me and exactly where I was using their psychic powers.

My immersion was completely shattered to the point that I just fucking quit the game right then and there. Fucking linear, rail-roady bullshit.

Couldn't you kill kids in like the second mission of Deus Ex? How come that never caused a shitstorm?

>Also I should be able to rape the corpses of the people I kill. It's just realism!
I can do that in my modded New Vegas. The animations are shit though

>unironic moralfags defending pixels

It's ok when Waifu-fags do it.

Because feminist liberals hadn't ruined games at that point.

Lower quality but still good

If you were looking for a game that respects player agency, allows creative out of the box solutions to problems, and doesn't railroad you into its story and drags you back onto the Bethesda Adventure Line kicking and screaming if you dare leave it, you shouldn't have even considered playing a Bethesda game of any kind at any time. Literally anything else would have been a better choice.

>doesn't get the point at all
Kill yourself.

I want to be able to tear foetuses out of women and smear them across the asphalt.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkxSAHWeW50

>murdering children is a conservative value

Why do you Cred Forumsfags always have to try to twist literally everything to fit your narrow us vs. them dichotomy?

Conservatives are against abortion though.

Are uteruses enough for you?

That's literally the point, you idiot.

Yeah, not to mention all those other countries that don't even have that fucking dichotomy. Fucking americans I swear.

At any rate, child murdering in games was killed back in the 90s by that wave of old people who wanted to bad violent video games. It had nothing to do with conservative or liberal politics, it was a knee-jerk reaction from old people to video games, which were new at the time.

I honestly can't imagine there's more than one or two actual moralfags in the thread. If even that, realistically. It's just a bunch of people playing the part for fun.

They are genuinely stupid

the same reason to do anything in a video game: because you cannot do it in real life.
theres no good reason foe being unable to kill children so it always comes down to asking 'why do you want to'.
if you dont want to kill a kid in a video game then so be it but let it be a choice for the person playing the 'open world roleplaying game'

I read your post with a lisp. You speak with one don't you?

Only if they're occupied.

That's retarded, I don't want to kill people IRL but its fun in GTA

Completely different genre, but try playing The Guild or its sequel. It will scratch your itch for investigation and NPC assassination.

I haven't even posted an argument you triggered faggot.

Real talk: Developers likely also just don't want to put it in because they're lazy. I mean they have to make the model in general, then they have to animate it dying. Extra work for them, and we all know most devs are lazy sacks of shit.

>Americans complaining about shooting children in video games
>They do it anyway in real life because muh freedom
lmao

You are laughably child-like in your thought processes and know nothing about game design

I'm not american, but who is the group that's publicly against anything not politically correct these days?

Liberals.

Feminist liberals and SJWs. People like Anita Sarkstein, Zoe Quin and Brianna Wuu. Try to deny it. Their ilk ruined games.

Sorry, how do you see an inherent disregard of the already-vague 'PC values' as being necessary towards good game design?

He can't starve to death or get eaten, since he's fucking invulnerable to all harm. Completely imperviousto both the enviroment and the player's actions.

That right there ruins immersion for me. You thought of all those scenarios, but then you have to realize that you'll come back and he will still be there. Static, unchanged and unaffected by anything in the world.

Having the option to kill kids and animals would make for a far more belieavable world.

>Playing Skyrim
>Those two kids by the saw mill are being dicks to my Argonian for some reason
>Playing as much of an evil character as I can, not that I really matters though, and decide to murder their dog
>Bitch starts calling for the guard
>Nothing I can do to stop her

Alternatively
>Playing GTA while following all traffic laws
>Get T-boned through an interception and shot into the sidewalk
>End with some woman's mangled carcass wrapped around my hood
>Realize she didn't have any children or anything because the world she is lacks an organic structure

So you think they aren't against killable children in games?

"PC values" change every time someone is offended. Trying to tiptoe around land whales feelings and please everyone is antithetical to creativity and creative freedom.

Oh, so it's specifically killable children that make a good game?

May you fall and slide on your slippery slope, into the valleys of shame, until you learn to shun that fallacious diversion.

My point is that 'feminist liberals' are not why you can't kill kids in video games. That shit would be controversial and offensive across the entire political spectrum.

>this passive aggressive faggot response
Just kill yourself you kike.

>food analogy
fucking americans

>Trying to tiptoe around land whales feelings and please everyone is antithetical to creativity and creative freedom.
Especially since they aren't buying video games anyways. They put on a big huff about not buying them because it doesn't support their values, but then most of them don't buy the games even when they do align with their views. Supporting these people as a whole in the game development industry is a death trap for your company.

play Divinity Original Sin
You can kill anyone, even cats

>I don't know what passive aggressive means and now I'm angry and lashing out like a petulant child

Well suited for debate aren't you? Maybe wait until you are a little better equipped to handle semi-grown up conversation, you're not exactly doing your views proud

Especially cats. Those smarmy little shits. No I'm not going to bring you your stupid collar back!

They certainly don't hurt, unless you're one of the SJW variety.

Yeah, it was definetaly Cred Forumsfags complaining about killing women in gta v stoopid people amirite?

>i have bested my opponent in the anime imageboard halls of debate

>tfw I'm a moralfag because I don't see the appeal in indiscriminate child murder

Sorry OP!

Don't tell me you killed this p-poor cat user...

How could you...

It is realistic
The West's birthrates are so low that there aren't any children

This is one of the stupidest viewpoints i've read. Think about what you're saying.

>inb4 you somehow take this to mean 'killable kids are bad' again

>I simply want a realistic portray of a city or town.
I don't. I just want a game where I can shoot children and babies. My dream videogame is to have a school shooter simulator. That's all what videogames are good for: just virtual killing. If you really think about all good videogames involves killing.

ugh...just ugh... we need to treat these npcs as if they're real people. HELLO BIGOTS??

how could you want to kill a fictional character in a videogame? Are you some kind of psycho??

That's right

>Cred Forums debate champion 2016
Niggers

What I'm saying is that moralfag SJWs have negatively influenced gaming.

And your entire argument for that is that there is not as much non-PC content in games now, which I don't see being in any way important for a quality game. I enjoyed Katamari just fine.

>they continue to take the moral high ground and defend pixels

Literally what is lost if you have the option of killing children?

You're admitting that this is an outside force that's dictating the state of current games. Just because you like the direction it's headed doesn't matter. By confirming the complaints you have shown them to be justified.

Slippery slope isn't a fallacy when the slope is actually slippery. If 'moralfags' are why you can't kill kids, then they're also why you can't kill pets. A realistic city would have people walking dogs and such, no?

I agree. All NPCs should be invulnerable at all times. Cutscene deaths only should apply, and those should be used sparingly with your character showing the appropriate amount of physical and mental grief.

muh emulsion

>it's okay when sjws destroy marketing demographics and niches because i get more katamari games

And again you're blaming a small subset of 'SJWs' when killing children is a pretty hardline taboo for most people regardless of political views.

No, I'm saying the 'outside force' is arbitrary and has no bearing on the quality of a game, that's completely different, almost the opposite.

Seriously, do you read and comprehend words in a post, or do you just look for little openings and cracks so that you can claim to have won an internet argument? Try responding to the post instead of trying to refute it, it's easy to find semantic flaws in an inherently flawed language

Because they're little shits

>You are literally this stupid

Do you post stuff like this because it's defeatist to just wear a hat that says 'I don't have an argument'?

>it's arbitrary to me because i don't play the games and like katamari instead
Not an argument.

lmoa learn to read kiddo

>Not an argument.
I was responding in kind. What exactly would you have me respond to?

>it's arbitrary to me because i don't play the games and like katamari instead

So you actually are that stupid? Is that honestly what you took away from that post? I'll 'explain' it below, but if you hover, you should honestly feel bad about yourself for not comprehending a very simple argument

Katamari is an example of how non-PC elements are not necessary or any indication of a game's quality

I don't get it, why do you hate little kids so much?

>it's all okay because this one game was good
>since this one game was good that means pc elements don't dictate every single games ability to be good

This is your argument. Seriously fuck off and kill yourself you retard.

>GGfags literally moaning for elements to be included in games
>Think these arbitrary elements are somehow an indicator of a game's quality
>'We're really not like SJWs guys!'

Even the blindest GGfag must see

Several games have already had their development affected by SJWs. DOAX3 was not released in the west specifically because of "SJW nonsense", as said by the developers.

This. Bethesda are fully aware that modders will do it for them, it gets around the ESRB, and is the perfect solution. Yet OP continues to be a faggot.

>It's all ok because this one gaame was good
So your argument really is that Katamari is the only good game without non-PC elements?

Again, try thinking before you type. You're in such a rush to win an anonymous internet argument you're making yourself come off like a massive retard. I KNOW that can't be what you meant, but there's no other content in your post

You can kill children in the Witcher iirc

this is pretty shit bait

>So your argument really is that Katamari is the only good game without non-PC elements?
No you cock sucker, you're stating that because katamari was good that you don't care about sjw influence and creative stifling which you admit exists .

>i don't like it so your niche should go away

yeah I really don't care that the other guy is arguing.

I hate zombie games, their indicative enough that all video games are good for is senseless murder. The no russian scene in call of duty was pretty satisfying. screen cap this one day I will make a videogame where this is the main feature

>because katamari was good without non-pc elements every single game can be too

its illegal due to uS federal law as western devs have said to have a killable child in a game which is why most games will never have children as rockstar has said since it destroys the innocence of childhood.

Good rebuttal. I take it your eyes have been opened

>some people STILL happily associate themselves with the GG movement

jesus christ

Sorry, where did I 'admit' creative stifling exists? Once again, claiming the opposite. You need to take a break from a specific board on the Cred Forums website, it's killing your ability for debate

I read up on GG and it seemed to be a group focused on exposing corruption in journalisim. It was sparked because of Zoe Quin allegedly launching DOS attacks on the websites of competing game developers. It ran into trouble because Zoe was a woman, which guaranted unconditional support form feminists and allowed the implementation of a Progressive Stack, which is what also cut the legs off of the Occupy Wallstreet movement.

Whenever I see this "you're just like them SJW" finger pointing I just think that person is an idiot. I don't see fags on Cred Forums influencing games like SJWs do, or even attempting to.

No one who isn't retarded likes zombie games anymore, tho.

Nice backpedal sjw weasel.

Child murder would, undoubtedly, make ESRB slap any game that includes it with the AO stamp, and that is seen as a literal death mark by publishers, as it narrows the audience down quite a bit.

>GG is now focussing on killing children in games

way to go guys

>Games with the AO rating are considered by the board to be unsuitable for those seventeen and younger; AO-rated games can contain higher levels of violent, profane, sexual, or pornographic content than the Mature (M) rating (the next-lowest on the scale) can accommodate. AO is the highest and most restrictive of the ESRB's content ratings, and dramatically impacts the commercial availability of games which carry it; all three major video game console manufacturers (Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony Interactive Entertainment) refuse to allow AO-rated games to be published for their platforms, and most retailers refuse to stock AO-rated games. Due to these self-imposed restrictions on the marketing and distribution of games with the rating, the AO rating has been described as a "kiss of death" by critics
educate yourself.

If you put killable children in your game, the game will be banned by most retailers. So can't really blame publishers/devs. Blame censorship that nobody cares to do anything about.

Are you retarded? Murdering imaginary children is freedom and a conservative value, yes. Censorship in the other hand is a leftist tool.

Are there bad video games that would've been good if only they had allowed you to kill children?

Are there good video games that allow you to kill children but would've sucked if they didn't?

what

There's so much that's silly/ just wrong with this post I'm wondering if it's worth going through and highlighting everything, or if the effort is too great so I'll just take the hit to my user pride and let you believe you have a point

i slew that kid in deus ex for talking shit to me

then i reloaded because that's not me

Pretty sure you acted like little shits when you were a child, and I see nothing changed.

You should not be allowed to draw stick figures killing each other if one of them is smaller and a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxN-mbwLVkE

>You said this
>No I didn't
>NICE BACKPEDAL

If you're going to try to use terms for arguments in place of arguments themselves at least get the terms right. That's 2 you've used incorrectly now

Hello.

Hi I didn't look at your image, want to give me the gist so I can presume you've at least thought about your point and not just blindly followed a meme?

>someone who thinks politics is a dichotomy

politicalcompass.org/
Learn something, user.

Thanks for admitting that SJWs are why killable kids aren't in games now.

No one cares about your moral grandstanding kike, go protest against hate speech or whatever it is you do.

Thanks for the textbook example of GG reaching and 'reasoning'. You can't be happy with that.

Hello German Government.

you don't notice if something is not quite right unless it's forbidden.

It's about having the freedom, putting something there which is invincible is stupid.

>lose argument
>F-F-FUCKING JEW!
kek

>Urgh. Could you just like, urgh. I mean totally, like, urgh.
>*rolls eyes*
>*cringes*

Okay? What does that have to do with anything?

>failed samefag
>just giving up and spouting memes

Pretty pathetic kid

I have no idea. As you posted it, maybe you could give us the intended meaning?

>One of classic books that are mandatory readings at school involve a graphic description of an innocent child being burned to death in a furnace
It's alright

>Killing children in video games
NO YOU CANNOT!

see

I means you're a dipshit SJW who thinks a persons rights should end where your feelings begin.

in Dying light there is a type of children-zombie who you cannot kill but you can stun them. This is gettin ridiculous

So why participate? Why give it a go if you don't care to comment?

>I'll just post an image if I lose, then it's like I've really won!

So see through

>he said as he nervously cries about fictional videogame characters being killed

Well that's a massive leap isn't it, care to point out where you got that information?

I know it's condescending talking to you like this, but there's no other way to approach it. The aim is, if you try to find evidence of your claim, you will see there is none, and you have been scared of a boogeymen for the past 3 years

It's not like the ESRP is a thing or anything about , this isn't immersion breaking your just being a edgy 14 year old

Haha I knew you couldn't leave it be. Take that as confirmation of my point. I can see you are desperately scrambling around in 'pretend I was trolling' mode now so I'll leave you to it

Nice deflection, keep crying about all those fictional videogame characters that have been killed.

In first two Fallout games you can kill children in fact you can witness entire family being executed. I'm surprised later Fallouts toned down the grimdark when 3D world could really expand on it.

Games are supposed to be an escape from reality

for you

Why would you be surprised? The SJW moral police won and deemed such things in videogames to be the greatest sin.

Huh? These? You can kill them

Killing children would give it a higher rating. It's rating bulls hit. Blame Hillary and Tipper Gore.

>No, it was all European versions, but way to show your ignorance.
Not him, but I'm sure my version had kids. So not all european versions.

>b-b-but killing fictional characters in videogames is so bad and wrong wahhh

video related; it's every pussy numale ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

This is one of those things that people don't like hearing. And for good reasons.

But I actually do understand where OP is coming from, sorta.

See, when I bought the deluxe edition of Fallout 3, I thought I was going to get something like Fallout 1 or 2 but in a big expansive world like an Elder Scrolls game.

I had a character I played in 1 & 2, sort of a loose characterization. An evil, violent, unscrupulous man. With one rule. He never killed kids. Ever. I once gunned down that sonofabitch Ian because he opened fire in a street in the Hub and killed a kid.

So, when the back of the box said "unlimited choice!" I had to test Bethesda's word, because I was already a little annoyed by the whole nonsense with the "find your father!" story that I didn't find engaging or interesting despite Liam Neeson's wonderful voice talents.

Anyway, I was looting a supermarket after deciding I wouldn't explore Megaton, since I'd seen that in one of the trailers. Outside, I ran into a boy. He told me about "them!" and ran off.

I decided now was as good a time as any to test that "choice!" spiel on the back of the lunchbox. I saved, and grimly hit the V.A.T.S. key...

... And noticed I couldn't actually shoot at him or complete the V.A.T.S. attack in any way. Curious, I switched back to the rather crappy shooter mode, and hosed him down liberally with SMG fire.

I noted, that like so many of the infuriating NPCs in Oblivion, he was invincible.

"Ah," I said to myself. "My choices don't actually matter at all. It's really just the choices I'm allowed to make that might matter."

I learned, over the course of the game, that many, many NPCs were invulnerable, and that many many areas could not be traversed because of invisible walls. I came not to care for the Capital Wasteland, and my irritation with it culminated with Fawkes' radiation immune ass telling me to get in the flooded chamber.

I did eventually play the DLC. But it soured my view of the game.

Lack of denial is what's killing you. What SJWs believe is that rights end where feelings begin. They take this ideology and they apply it to EVERYTHING. Political correctness is actual correctness for them. Free speech and freedom of expression can get fucked if it offends the smallest minority.

Of course the conventional law doesn't allow this, so they make it support this. Some mentally unstable mutant who identifies as a whale doesn't like a feature in game X? Que an army of SJWs on twitter harassing the devs over it. No offense is too small for them, so long as it gains support the support of todays outrage culture obsessed youth, it blows up.

>The claim that you need to kill children to make a game immersive is ridiculous
>OMG NU MALES DON'T WANT TO KILL KIDS IN GAMES

This is why your 'movement' is treated as children whining

read your own sticky dumbass

Keep crying little bitch lmao

>Where did you get that information
>Just expands on it

redundant

>The claim that you need to kill children to make a game immersive is ridiculous

That's not the claim retard, the claim is that it breaks immersion.

>Are there bad video games that would've been good if only they had allowed you to kill children?

hatred

>Child murder is added into a game
>It carries the same kind of consequences and social stigma as it does in the real world

There, both parties satisfied.

For some reason a lot of corporations (including EA) allow this loud minority of retards who think feelees are the best influence them even though it doesn't give them much money.

The killing children thing getting out of games happened before SJW became popular. It's a backlash from Colombine.

>He thinks not agreeing with numale SJWs is a "movement"

I just call it common sense.

it's still bullshit i'll make my school shooter simulator release it on pc without any publisher help I'll make millions

>Skyrim
>150 mods
>storm into Windhelm's throne room
>use a shout to send everything on the table flying
>stop time
>use paralyzing arrows to paralyze all the guards
>resume time
>walk up to ulfric who tries to fight
>stop time again
>smack ulfric's back with a giant hammer and use a shout
>kill all the guards
>resume the time
>everyone except ulfric is dead
>walk up to him
>rip his heart out
>use "Raise Army" and raid Solitude with my new skeleton army of nords
>mfw

How would they make it different to regular murder?
>this mass murderer has crossed the line and now killed a child, we will not tolerate it (we did before because he only killed adults, that was okay, but now that he killed some kids it's different)

People do tend to see the killing of children as worse than killing adults. It carries the same legal consequences of course, but people will think you more of a monster than a "regular" murderer.

That's just how humans work, for some reason.

You're definitely the kind of guy people laugh at in public

>>this mass murderer has crossed the line and now killed a child, we will not tolerate it (we did before because he only killed adults, that was okay, but now that he killed some kids it's different)
That reminds me of every single argument in this thread against killable child npcs :^)

>>Playing as much of an evil character as I can, not that I really matters though, and decide to murder their dog
You'll realize just how hard it is to be as evil you can when literally everything is morally good. The only two things I can think of are the thieves guild and the assassins guild but other than that you're fucked

Right but from the point of view of the murderer on the loose, there's no real difference, people will run for their lives from him or try to kill/arrest him either way.

Not necessarily. If you were to incorporate this into a game, from a gameplay perspective, having killed children could permanently make you a social outcast and lock you out of basic societal services even after you have suffered the regular consequences of homicide in the game.

>having killed children could permanently make you a social outcast and lock you out of basic societal services
But being a mass murderer who killed numerous innocent adults wouldn't?

In reality, a mass murderer would most likely never set foot outside a prison again, but someone who maybe killed one or two kids may and most likely will.

I always wanted to kill a children.

You can kill animals in GTA already you dumb faggot. Hell, you can shoot Franklin's dog if you want.

yeah dude me to I've always wanted to play a game where I can bust down a door and fire a huge machine gun into a densely packed room full of kids and have each kid with their own separate voices of just screams and super realistic physics of everything getting destroyed with dismemberment and the game is also a rape simulator so it's a mass murder school shooter rape simulator

Why not? Does it harm anyone?

In 1984 you could gun down a kid in Law of the West for the C64.

see

oh no I wasn't being sarcastic