Cred Forumsidya drawthread

Previous thread: >Post references (character/franchise name) and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

borvar.tumblr.com/ask
imgur.com/PgaV3nm,6p3i9b6,5cQPI72,kdToF7M,DyUfuci
youtube.com/watch?v=cPRRupAM4DI
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
flipanim.com/
flipanim.com/anim=wN14cpDW
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8X4VgaeX8E&t=6m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=WsR1BEF7XYY&t=14m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=KZaH3EJoLW4
i.imgur.com/0jJf6Ws.png
imgur.com/a/N352b
imgur.com/a/qHXp4
imgur.com/a/x0HqW
imgur.com/a/hAv1E
standby-art.tumblr.com/
deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle
youtube.com/watch?v=-XMEBTqSLlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anchor

Lakitu and Pain Elemental shaking hands since they're both assholes who like to spawn enemies at people.

Persona 5 MC dressed in the clothes Lupe wore in the "Touch the Sky" music vid doing the same pose. Sorry for blurry Lupe, couldn't find anything better.

>filename
This wasn't a delivery? Garbage OP.

Use a delivery from the prvious thread next time you filthy fucking mong

don't tell him what to do.

you're not his mom.

Requesting Aura Blackquill looking smug and sitting cross legged on top of Clonco, who is struggling to stay up/keep Aura up

Yes I am, dear.

user who posted a WIP of seal team poochy, are you still doing it or did you drop it?

>borvar shilling
>it wasn't even a delivery from last thread
No wonder all the artists are getting the fuck out.
If you have to dickride someone, do so on their fucking blogs, they exist for that purpose.
Fuck off cancerous faggots.

Anchor for: (Request was Mai Natsume from Blazblue having her tits fondled by a pair of hands that have slipped under the sides of her top.)

you people get angry over the pettiest shit.

>have threads about creating drawings
>let's use a completely unrelated drawing that wasn't from these threads
>petty
Just go dickride him on his blog.

>waste hours of my life drawing for the wwd's
>make a new thread with my art in the op
>faggots complain its a shit thread and makes a new one with a 4 month old collage
don't throw the word cancer around next time

yes that's petty, it doesn't matter in the slightest, the fact that you think it's not petty speaks a lot about you.

borvar.tumblr.com/ask

Here, let me help you.

Whart are the deets on this'n? Just Poochy wearing that harness?

I sure got told.

Well can you blame them? You're taking away the only real win anonymous drawfags get here, that being the obtainment of the OP for a singular thread, by using an OP that not only wasn't a delivery from last thread, but from a decently popular drawfag to boot.
Not saying it's justified, but you really can't be surprised.
I delivered last thread, and I'm actually happy my art wasn't the OP, but it's the principle and tradition of it that gets me.

>Implying the OP wasn't made by a shitposter who's trying to start shit

Everyone calm down and move on. Don't let the shitposter win.

Your art must either be pretty damn shitty, or your pulled some shifty ass move that you're neglecting to tell us to make you sound good. Either way, making the thread with your own art is pretty sad, the point of being OP is feeling good about someone else thinking you deserved it.

Don't be so desperate to be cool.

and you people will keep getting fewer and fewer deliveries in when you keep bullying, being an asshole, ignoring or dicksucking artists

You didn't get told, you just got instructed as to where to post from now on. Now go.

>Well can you blame them?
Yes, I can, hell getting angry over it is making these threads look bad by showing that there's babies around here who sperg out over nothing. I can't tell if he's getting angry because he's trying to fit in with his buddies by acting like a baby over ''tradition'' or if he just really hates that artist and will exaggerate things to make a ruckus, or both.
good thing I'm doing none of those, if you're an artist and you're bothered by your art not being in the OP then you're even more childish than the other user complaining.

like for fuck's sake dude it's just the OP image.

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

ay yo each and every single weekend i delivered at least 15 times for the faggots there they can't appreciate a single thread with my art on the op?
talk about ungrateful, jesus

>h-h-how dare you not agree with me, you must secretly like that artist!
you're like the company fanboys who think anyone against them must be jealous fanboys of other companies.

Requesting Flora in the wedding dress on the right.

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

15 times every weekend and you don't get OP naturally? What are you doing wrong?

Requesting Purple Heart in Rosetta's outfit and vise versa, please.

>What are you doing wrong?
He's not drawing one of my harem.

well this thread is off to a great start

Taking obscure waifu requests

>like for fuck's sake dude it's just the OP image.
which is literally everything an artist can gain from being here

it's the same as posting a fake delivery then when this gets pointed out just go "who cares lol it's just a request it's fine" - not how it works bubsy

op is chosen for its quality, be it being funny, cool, or technically well made
artists like to see which piece people liked most, gauging opinions and interest in their art, that's, once again, literally the only reason for an artist to be here in the first place, which happens to benefit you

that doesn't happen if you use literal random images, it also discourages delivering quality over quantity for example, because we have a tradition of generally giving op to what people found was the best one or the best effort

BUT IT CAN RECOVER!

QUICK, EVERYONE DRAW BOWSER FROM MEMORY USING ONLY 1 MINUTE!

Anybody got a shit delivery that they hate?
Show me what it is and I'll make it better

Maki from Final Fight maybe?

Requesting Hayato sucking on Orochi's lactating tits like a baby or Orochi giving a nursing handjob to Hayato as he sucks on her lactating tits.

References for a nursing handjob if you didn't know what it was.
imgur.com/PgaV3nm,6p3i9b6,5cQPI72,kdToF7M,DyUfuci

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Would you be okay with /ss/ between her and the boy?

They're Aki and Kei from Ape Escape 3.

>which is literally everything an artist can gain from being here
Really? Not attention and praise from their work after posting it themselves? Asking for links to their art blog so they can get more followers and maybe even money? Just getting their art in the OP image? Are you for real?
>it's the same as posting a fake delivery
How is that even remotely close? It's the OP image, it's completely and utterly irrelevant, the only reason people are even complaining is because of someone claimed that that's the way it should be.

Again, you're acting up over nothing, and if you're an artist and get bothered by that, you're a childish attention whore.

>OP is chosen for its quality
not really
most of the time it's whatever gets delivered as one of the last few deliveries when the previous draw thread is about to die

basically yeah

Requesting Velvet giving a clothed titfuck.

Requesting Cecil
In a sexy or modest bikini? Maybe more of her in her nurse outfit, or wearing a summer yukata.

whilst getting op image is certainly nice, it's not everything. It's just that it's going against the unspoken rules of the board, these sort of rules are what makes Cred Forums 4chan, it's a fun sort of tradition that you just went against for absolutely no reason and people are miffed because of it

>Really? Not attention and praise from their work after posting it themselves? Asking for links to their art blog so they can get more followers and maybe even money? Just getting their art in the OP image? Are you for real?
can you guess what happens when someone gets chosen as the OP? that's right it gets asked for blog more, gets tons of visibility from all of Cred Forums which does not browse these threads (cause the OP is always visible), and as a results gets much more feedback
no, a total of 100 unique regulars looking at a picture does not matter compared to the entirety of Cred Forums catching it by chance
>How is that even remotely close?
it's a delivery that was not made for the threads just like an op image that did not belong to the threads
a fake delivery "doesn't count" despite ticking all the boxes of a request, know why? because it wasn't made here so it's pointless to post it here
in the same manner, we have a ton of material that are drawings made from these very threads so why not use them for a goddamn drawing thread? why do you have to pull random material unless there were zero deliveries previous thread?
sure, go ahead and just use rapoza's work for every op from now on, doesn't really make any sense to me though

Anyone here use Sketchbook? It's the only thing that runs on my shitty tablet and I'm thinking of buying the Pro license. Wondering if it's worth it.

Requesting an oiled-up nun Double laying on top of an user, pressing her breasts against his chest as she pulls his head in for a kiss.

I require a picture of Alejandra giving Soldier 76 a sensual blowjob while a pissed Mcree tells 76 "Quit loli-gagging and get on the point."

youtube.com/watch?v=cPRRupAM4DI

For reference of Soldier 76 and Alejandra

Requesting R.Mika doing her butt slam finisher at Anita Sarkeesian.

Requesting Gwendolyn with hearts in her eyes, uncontrollably hugging and rubbing on Oswald since she is cursed to love him.

Requesting - your favourite vidya character - as a police officer.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of IF.

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Requesting Caroline and Justine in cute and frilly maid outfits with the velvet room color scheme to them.

Take your favorite Cred Forums female and draw her wearing a qipao with covered hairbuns to see how it would look on her

>Fellow drawfriend wants to do an art trade
>Sounds fun
>Can't think of what I would like drawn because whenever I think of something nice i realize I'd rather draw it myself

What should I do? They're good too, so I don't wanna waste it!

Requesting Attila in her sweet devil costume rubbing her moist crotch and licking her lips.

Ask for anything you CAN'T draw, just like a requester

But I can draw ANYTHING. The sky is my limit.

ask for a blowjob instead

post art, let's see how you can draw anything

>The sky is my limit.
request space and aliens

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

>someone added my shit to some galleries collection in DA
>suddenly tons of visibility
Is this a viable tactic to get noticed, or is it frowned upon? Is it morally right to put my own stuff into galleries myself?

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Not bad, you crafty seadog you.

I ain't got nothin' to prove to you, boy.

Maybe.

Requesting Lunafreya with big tits and a more curvy body.

>shitting his pants in terror now
lmaoing @ ur life

Wut? I assume you're the guy challenging me to draw anything. Well what do you want me to draw, farty foot?

>user requests thing, but you never have time to do it, but you like the request
>he requested it in like 5 different threads
>you finally have time and start it
>he never came back to request it again and now you are scared op isn't here anymore

life is pain

Requesting a Rhodok Veteran Spearman (left) stabbing a Swadian Knight (right) off of his horse while the knight is at full gallop

Draw an ancient mechanical Stegosaurus laying down on a dark, foggy swamp and ancient ruins barely visible in the distance, both covered in moss and vine, showing visible tear on the mechanical parts.
The vast majority of the area should be surrounded by tall table top mountains; vegetation within the area should be as thick as possible

Videogames, user

Requesting Izayoi In Relius's Astral Heat on the right, being felt up, groped, and molested by all of the hands confining her, with at least one hand playing in between her thighs.

requesting a sexy girl in the middle

Requesting Talon Tracer doing something cute and/or lewd.

also the girl on the far left
i want blue hair and green hair drawn sexy

It's fully within the context of Horizon Zero Dawn, a videogame

Red Hood from Soul Sacrfice

Please and thanks!

Also good morning, everyone.

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

post it anyway. he may have given up hope and seeing it would make his day

I don't have time for all of that, I have an art trade to do!

Cosette

I know you or anyone else won't like to do it butmenstruation would be nice.

Hey thanks a lot for drawing this for me, i think it looks really nice! I like that she's standing in water too. Have a good week
Ignore that isn't me.

Would you be okay with Rutice?

fuck i have more success drawing memes than drawing for these threads
im out
bye2

See you soon.

better version from the prev thread

Requesting Kagari in the outfit on the right, in purple if you decide to color it.

Understandable
Then just a very small patch of Laylee's wing that's backlit by red light should suffice
Rendered in a pseudo realistic manner

Thank you

Requesting Mallow in the Xtreme Costume V Set on the right.

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

Requesting anything with Mao Mao from Sonic Wings. Any outfit is fine, there's just not enough art of her.

>heated argument
>other party doesn't reply anymore
Winning feels good

>wasting your time entertaining autists

Requesting Cole from inFamous in any scene or cover from Crank 2

Requesting Nu and Lambda pushing their asses against each other's ass or double buttjob or double ended dildo ass to ass with each other. Keep the battle suits on.

>they realized they were wasting their time with an autist

>losers being assblasted
kek, get stomped

Draw this, Tekken backfisting Neptune in the face and air comboing her, please

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

Why am I OP?
Last thread can't have been that bad.

>playing dumb
Fuck off faggot

she looks like a tranny.

Just a matter of you being overrated to ungodly levels

I'd like a drawing of Shiki dressed like Rayne or any other dhampir vidya character

Requesting her button(s) being pushed (by Hakuno) please.

It was actually pretty great with tons of deliveries, many not anchored though.

Requesting the Darklings assimilating the female Robo Knight and female Acrobat by raping them, with the male Darkling penetrating the female Robo Knight vaginally and the female darkling tribbing the female Acrobat.

what a primadonna piece of shit

>people actually care about the anchor meme

Requesting her buttons being pressed by pic related

It helps finding deliveries, so at least it's a useful meme.

I'd like to see Cave in an Append costune influenced by her outfit.

Requesting Alice, Lotus, and Clover in a sundae bowl together covered in whip cream and chocolate sauce

Requesting Elphelt naked or topless milking her breasts herself or being milked from behind, maybe by Sin; otherwise Elphelt in a suit of power armor with an assortment of firearms and weaponry.

Requesting a THICC, curvy Red with big, luscious milk filled titties and shapely childbearing hips that beg for some sweet, sensual mating. Remember to give her a nice, round ass too, one begging for a rough spanking.

Your waifu adores you! I want you to have a pleasant Sunday!

no fuck off

Requesting Mukuro in Lana's whole sweater dress outfit on the right.

Wow, rude. I hope you have the best day of the year, today. I wish 10 years of good luck for you.

Requesting Nikki as a scylla drawing on several easels.

Only bad artists who make no use of an anchor think it's a meme

Anchors are great tool to maximize the harvest

Make gifs!

flipanim.com/

flipanim.com/anim=wN14cpDW

Hahahahahahahahaha oh god!

You got me good, i admit complete defeat.

Alright, you've been kind of annoying with that, but this was genuinely funny.
Stop feeding it.

>Laylee
Who now? How am I supposed to draw things when you don't post references? You suck at this.

Requesting Nohr Noble Corrin wearing a scarf instead of her cape, with the Nohr symbol on end of it, wielding Shadow Yato.

Requesting anything with Aoi Asahina

Requesting Bayonetta from 1 or 2 after Rodin grabs her and does his Akuma styled "climax" finisher.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8X4VgaeX8E&t=6m10s (reference, he actually does this attack in both games)

But from the opposite camera angle showing her Ahegao face and body before she goes back to normal fighting stance.

Could either be a tasteful image with her other arm blocking her breasts and showing just the ahegao face or one could go full lewd and show everything, puddle of fluids at her legs, hard ahegao face, breasts, ect.

Alternative super degenerate request: Bayonetta fucking the Centaur enemy "Acceptance", specifically where she's riding underneath one in one of the early game cinematics.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsR1BEF7XYY&t=14m23s (reference)

oh shit i wanna draw her getting triple teamed so badly

Requesting Himekami being paddled hard on the ass, enough for her to drool from the pleasure while leaving red marks on her ass.

Requesting Kiria in her swimsuit, posing on her back as if she were posing for a magazine spread.

Requesting Ringo eating a doughnut.

But Ringo is apple.

DEAD AS FUCK

just like Chen's popularity.

Not my fault you guys never request anything from the series I like.

Your waifu is an abhorrent insect. I like to crush waifus, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their anons!

A few threads ago somebody asked for runeknight / heavy knight outfit swap

I tried, is op even still here?

Stop being a massive faggot

Good job! Not OR

Requesting Frea wearing the Crimson Shroud, completely nude underneath or keeping her boots and thighhighs.

not my favorite character
but here's a video game character who is a police officer

NOSTALGIA

Also

Requesting Female Robin taking Basilio's big dick in a mating press position or just taking it with her legs wrapped around his big, muscular body.

forgot to anchor

>Maldraw didn't pick your request

Requesting Yoko from Bravely Second. Have her wearing a collar with a leash off to the side, clothed or unclothed whichever is easiest, and saying 'We have another task for you, my Minister of the Right' as if she's into it. she refers to herself as 'we', and 'minister of the right' is a title she gave to the main character after he saved her.

>so many requests
>don't like any of them
Why am I so incompatible with you poiple
Surely I thought I was autistic enough

I have to vent here when i see this name,
Its really unfair how the slight mention of this drawfag is enough to get you warned and your posts removed but not others.
I've never see this guy get bullied because the mods protect him so much, so unfair.

what series do you like then?

What are you interested in?

Maybe it's just not the right flavor of autism

Drawfriends we need a new anchor
I propose saxton hale as the new anchor

Oh you know
Video games

>Radiant Silvergun
>God Hand

Requesting Gene trying to fight the Stone-Like using the power of his God Hand

I don't know how recognizable would it be
I mean he just looks like a silhouette of Ultraman

With the exception of FFX and Sonic, pretty good taste

FFX is a guilty pleasure. I recognize it has a lot of fucking problems but somehow I can't lie to myself and pretend I didn't like it, even though I can't understand how I managed to liked it to begin with. Either way I made that thing years ago, and I'd probably replace it with FF6 or something else. Nowadays I'd probably replace Sonic 3&K with Mischief Makers or Rocket Knight Adventures. Maybe I should really revise it.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

The stone-like itself is just the object.

Xiga was just another one of the things it summoned to try and kill you with, like all the other ships and bosses in the game.

>"wait, these aren't my glasses."

so do it, user

Yeah I guess, point taken. Either way it would just be battling a simple geometric shape then. I guess I could just slap the RS ship in there to make it more recognizable, but either way I'm not a big fan of drawing mashups of different IPs unless it makes some sort of sense.

I genuineness appreciate the recommendation though, not trying to be a dick about it.

Requesting FemShepard doing housewife things and being cute.

Requesting Mercy posing without her skirt, only pantyhose like Katherine from the game Catherine , like in the reference from the left. And if is possible Soldier 76 and Reaper struggling meanwhile they are climbing on Mercy's body like in the reference from the right.

No problem. I just thought 'what's the two strongest things out of what he likes', and that would be the Stone-Like which basically much killed all humanity on Earth without breaking a sweat, and Gene, who can Dragon Kick someone ass into the milky way.

I'm just a sucker for over-the-top confrontations.

Why not better in the leg split when she's saying "This is sexist".

You can say she's the size of an insect, a big one, though.

She's on the flat side of things, isnt her? I wonder if there's art of her in the hotsprings to ser if she's flat or has a big chest concealed within her kimono.

Requesting Beam Kirby wearing this ghost's outfit while using one of his staffs as wand.

The fuck did you say about uni mate

Azura could sing you to death.

Requesting a full body Arina ( Waku Waku 7 ) and Tsugumi Sendo ( Fatal Fury Wild Ambition ) swapping costumes with their sneakers and jacket in hand with a curious face.

she seems like she would be small-ish. can't really tell in the chibi style.

Any lewd Rosalina requests?

none

A Rosalina version of pic related

Requesting Saint Martha, on her knees, praying with all her heart and chest puffed out, worshiping her master's dick with hearts in her eyes.

Requesting Sorceress giving Amazon a wedgie.

Pretty sure it already exists for all princesses

Her naked tits floating due to zero gravity.

Have Gillian and Metal go into Outer Heaven (the bar) but instead of cosplays from all Konami games, have one cosplay for each of the other games on your list

Rosalina wearing this outfit.

Requesting Symmetra and Ajna doing that Yoga pose and smiling meanwhile they are looking each other.

That's actually a good idea but not something I could do on a reasonable time frame. I'll keep it in mind for some day

Also, those dudes were original characters from monster movies before they changed it for the SEGA CD / PC-Engine release.

Overlord Badman from No Heroes Allowed/What did i do to deserve this my lord?! in a butler outfit.

being the devoted waifufag i am, i can tell you that there's no real indication of her bust. the time you see her at the hot spring you don't see any cleavage.

looking at the yokai asterisk outfits, edea and yoko have the same bust and edea isn't really that big

that and her mode of dress, the heavy furisode, means that she would be a B cup at absolute best and there's no indication otherwise. her true form however, would be. its sizable through the furisode, which means they'd be huge under it

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

What do you wanna draw today?

was meant to link to

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Ass, hips and thighs. Gotta practice my curves.

Good thing you said that i was confused for a minute there

Lana is so cute. I wanna see more art of her.

gay porn like always

How gay are we talking about here?

two dudes fucking
but anything that isn't traps or feminine is fine
non-humans are also fine

Just posting as an anchor to the Makoto punching bag request.

What would Makoto masturbate to an explosive orgasm with?

Like 37 dicks.

Requesting Hibiki on one knee, giving a proposal to Io.

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

requesting twincest please and thanks

Requesting adult Maya Fey eating a burger for the first time in years

Alright, but I'm going to do it in MS Paint. Is that OK?

Requesting Nene as a cop, either posing like a sexy cop pinup model/gravure idol or performing some police brutality and enjoying the ultra-violence.

Sure, that's totally fine.

Requesting a sexy older Alice from Odin Sphere.

I don't know, I've hit my daily quota already.

interested in giving a shot?

It's because we are people and not Poiple. Perhaps you have us confused with someone of your own alien species.

Oh tha
>Rosalina
Nevermind.

Prove it

You're free to draw your waifu wearing that outfit too if you want.

Request for Yuyaki wearing a cheongsam which shows off her thick, healthy, chocolate-colored thighs.

Still here, She does look better with some armor on. Thank you very much.

I would like you to combine a God Hand Moment with Metal Gear.

Requesting Akane bending over and showing her ass or getting fucked in the ass, fully clothed for both.

Lulu and Jessica pressing their massive cleavage together, tongues out preparing for a kiss.

Ganondorf and Ryu from Breath of Fire tenderly having anal sex outdoors.

Requesting Lucina in her causal outfit on the left with her normal hair style(1).

Ashley ideas:

-Bound and molested by the clam creature shown here

-Tifa dressed like Leon (with jacket) protecting Ashley, while Ashley invites her over for "overtime" (she accepts, they make out in an indoor pool)

-Ashley masturbating and sucking on her own tits

-Ashley showing off her tits in a camshow

A monster variant (sexy rather than gross) with huge tits

Mermaid Ashley wish seashells barely containing her tits

Ashley masturbating in something like mud, jello or oil

Fighting off zombies with a shotgun while her clothes are torn

Webbed by spiders

Inspired by FFXV having licensed outfits, requesting Cloud wearing douchey Shinra-brand clothing (including hat and shades) while Barret takes his shades off to give Cloud a hard death stare.

>clam creature shown here
hmm?

Forgot pic

Lewd version of Zelda from the animated series getting bound by spiders. Preferably nude, perhaps interrupted while in the middle of having sex with Link: youtube.com/watch?v=KZaH3EJoLW4

Requesting the Cainhurst armor set as a Living Armor girl with small tits and wide hips.

>MGS2
Solidus Snake motherfucker!

Requesting Millium straddling Jusis's lap or sitting in his lap with her ass against his crotch, making him highly uncomfortable.

/r/equesting this album cover but with Samus in her power armor instead, the title changed to "SA-X On The Beach"

You can be creative with what you want to do with Bleeding Gum Murphy in the background.

I like that clam shell one minus fish, might draw it
Good alt costume

Her cosplaying (Crossplaying?) as Gene from Godhand or cosplaying Hatsune Miku's normal or append outfit.

Sure, you can even skip drawing the bottom part entirely, the appeal is all about the tits constrained in the bra anyway.

gimme a branded food item i:e lays, mcd, kfc, cadbury, tim tam etc and a 2hu

chocolate covered Reisen!

Requesting kaede akamatsu in a bikini eating ribs and with BBQ sauce on her face.

Icee brand Icee's and Cirno.

Clown Piece and Skittles

Ah yes, chocolate, my favorite brand of food.

Yuyuko and Papa John's Pizza?

How abo-
>2hu

Never fucking mind.

Chen and Chips Ahoy

Will do

It was a pun you fucking dip.

Kit-Kat and Momiji

Lets talk business, how many (You)s are you willing to offer?

Requesting some ribs in a bikini eating ribs in a bikini with BBQ sauce on their face.

Requesting RED bondage

I'll offer 6 (you)s and an oppurtuntiy to shill your art blog with a long-winded thank you.

Sarcasm?

>Chips Ahoy
Chips ahoy, boy
listening to cowboy ayy

One (You), a thank you, and a $5 tip. Would be $8, but my checkings is low right now.

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

Very much so.
That brand is Riesen. Chocolate isn't a brand name.

Hey, my computer reset randomly so I had to start over, but now I'm almost done. Sorry for the wait!

her opening her coat to reveal what you think she has on underneath

Request Pharah as a naked catgirl living in a wildlife enclosure.

I only offer 1 (You)s every deliver, deal with it.

New? That was a delivery. I remember when it was posted because I was working on the same request and dropped it after that.

Requesting Ky suckling on big lactating Dizzy titties like a baby.

Estella showing and teaching Mai the pleasures of being a woman, hands-on and first-hand.

>wanting anything of swampbeast

Like, Felicia style catgirl?
I might do this one.. but it'll be a while before I can deliver it.

If only there was a way to filter all replies to me that were not deliveries...

I'm willing to offer you as much as 10 (You)'s, an inquiry about your blog, 1 reblog of your choice, and I can post your art across several other boards while samefag asking "Source?" and providing links to your blog

if you browse the drawthread from the booru youll get 100% delivery posts

The AssassinX and the Sohee walking on the beach (Morroc) please. Swimsuits are optional.

ok, get on with it. chop chop

No, I just want deliveries to my requests. I want to filter anyone who replies to be with dumbhorseshit opinions, asking for source, or even more horseshit opinions.

oi thats not a zun maiden

Yeah i just woke up and got some schmups confused

Yes, but only ears and tail (black ones). Thanks.

what i meant was, close Cred Forums and open the vidya booru and pretend you're in the drawthread.
every new post is a delivery just the way you want it

Stop right there you little shit.
That request is MINE.

I still like the butt slam better.

Chicken of the sea and saggy waggy

Alright I'll do two versions, one for you, and one for me. i'm on the case!

Requesting Roman as Walter, Packie as Dude, and Niko as Donny like the bowling scene from The Big Lebowski.

Junko and some Trix

Requesting large anal insertion with Cherche.

Damn, that's a lot. How do I employ your services?

Here you go, mate.

By the way, for the guy wanted beauty ass: >i.imgur.com/0jJf6Ws.png

Here's a little warmup I did today. I still plan on doing the POV ass, but thought this would be a nice supplement.

Noice. Noice.

Double noice.

Draw my waifu

That Rosalina came out real cute, thanks man!

Shou and some keloggs frosted flakes

Requesting Sigrun in a sexy swimsuit, on a beach or whatever. Make it mature and sexy if you could, thanks in advance. Or embarassed wearing sexy armor.

CC2 and Moru doing cute girl things, maybe dressing up like someone/thing from their series (.hack, solatorobo for CC2; Monster Hunter for Moru)?
I'd be okay with lewd of any kind.

Requesting White haired Noire, wearing panties with the mark of grima on them.

imgur.com/a/N352b

Requesting Nekomaru Nidai (left) from Danganronpa 2 in the same clothing and "DO IT!"-pose like Shia LaBeouf (right). And please with green background too.

DO IT! JUST DO IT!

Nice, you gonna put it on your tumblr?

>eye-stabbing CA filter on a phone sketch
pls stop

Requesting Rixia stuck in a vent like in imgur.com/a/qHXp4 and helpless as her fat ass is hotdogged/fucked hard from behind and cummed in and on.

Not enough DESPAIR, requesting Junko in place of Nidai who is in place of Shia.

next op

If I were to do one of those requests that have been posted for entire months, which one would you like to see the most?

can we not?

Oh, which? Do you think I should?

Thanks!

way to ruin someone's delivery with your shitty camera user.

this one
I think even borvar couldn't do it

FUCK YOU! I HATE DESPAIR!
Nidai-kun is a symbol of hope.
Now fuck off, despair bitch!!!

Gene with Ryo's clothes doing a Shenmue QTE in God Hand's style.
Or Gene trying to do the last Blockhead challenge in Okami, but still failing.

what kindsa stuff do you like to draw, cause there's one i'd like to see but if you're not good at poses, eh
The Rosalina, yeah.

>Local retards fall to DESPAIR

The request is just a stepping stone to HOPE, remember? Just let it get taken by DESPAIR for HOPE or your dumbshit.

Requesting Catasaurus doing something cute together.

Requesting Karate Joe doing Karaoke at a bar, singing "OOHOH, I'M JUST A MAN, MISSING YOU, PLEASE UMDERSTAND."
Up to you whether or not he's drunk

Requesting the Psychic performing a lap dance and doing some more naughty tricks on that pole.

I'm sure there's an idea for Bayonetta meeting Tracer somewhere, I'm just not witty enough to think of how.

Sure. I'll put her up after I clean up the lines a bit. Probably make a nude version.

>even borvar couldn't do it
Is this like, meant to be encouraging or something?
Maybe your request is not being done because its bad.

Nnnggggghhhhhhh............!!!!!! Noooo.....!
Oh, fuck........! Just..... a ...... stepping..... STONE!

IT'S JUST A STEPPING STONE, BRO!

Ibuki is so cute, I wish people drew/requested her more often. That and Gundam, he's pretty cool too.

Seen this one around awhile so

dont jinx it.

>not liking art of the future

That face is sexy.

Requesting Kjelle forcibly trying to kiss Severa on the lips or groping her.

Severa reference
imgur.com/a/x0HqW

None of them.

Requesting Velguirie with Laegrinna bend over her knee, spanking her. You could also do it in reverse with Laegrinna spanking Velguirie.

It means Borvar is the best drawfag and each drawthread should have his art in the OP even if he didn't post. You shouldn't give any you's to other drawfags but keep them for Borvar and Borvar only.

not borvar btw.

Requesting Link turning into a female fairy and getting into a lewd situation.

Strapless leotard is a must. lets see some lewd fairies anons!

The large titty lactating Aigis one

I really need to see Laegrinna with a lewd expression.

Requesting Margaret lounging around in the Velvet Room with Caroline on one side of her and Justine on the other, hugging and rubbing up against her.

Because of you I downloaded like 20 lewd pictures of that nig.

>absolute dog shit drawing
>but hey, blurring and CA!
This is beyond pathetic. It's worse than overusing the custom brushes as symbol drawing.
I am visibly upset.

Requesting Hans, a Faceless, and a nohrian Maid sodomizing and violating a broken Scarlet. Scarlet is on the right and Hans is top left.

>ruining such a cute image of Nana with a meme filter

Requesting bikini raincoat chan surfing. Or painting her toenails black

Are you asking the requesters themselves or are you gauging the board for which will net you maximum (you)s?

Requesting Raiden having to go back to the death of the woodwork.

Pleas bully more, newfags must learn

How about I bully (You) instead?

Nana is trash and her addition ruined it

>no way to tell if your drawing is good or not until you post it

>bullying
>on the internet
>on Cred Forums
>on Cred Forums
like nigga turn your screen off hahaha

Die

Was working on this till I realise it was a joke request so I stopped

That's too bad.

Oh well, whatcha gonna do.

It's not a joke user, I literally want this.

Chill out, man. It's been a month and wishing death on someone is kinda awful.

Took longer than I thought but here's Makoto from P5 punching a punching bag. Fun fact: Always wear gloves (source: Ippo and personal experience) Should color later when I'm done coloring the Rune knight/Fortuner request.

Not OR but looks amazing.

This thread is BEYOND dead. You guys mustve talked a lotta shit to your drawanons.

Chen and Bugles

iktf

I'm still here. Just starting on this request

Kogasa and dunkaroos

> a whole comic
I jelly, i havent gotten comics before...

I don't get the point of showing the same exact thing twice in the panels where she does the punching.
Also, what is this comic conveying? Can't tell unless I know the request.
That this character is too aggressive/takes things too seriously (not familiar with characters)?

Nice

Do any of you color from greyscale on SAI? If so, what settings do you use? Both layer and brush.

I'm trying with luminosity layer and very soft brush strokes, but I don't know if it's a matter of picking the right colors or the process/settings being wrong.

Requesting the Battle Chatelaine Sisters sitting beside each other at a sauna fully nude, giving off inviting expressions to the viewer.
If four characters are too much, then I'd be fine with having just Morgan and Evelyn in the scene.

Requesting Mario and Luigi doing somthing stupid you and your brother (or best friend, if you don't have a brother) have done

The game isnt out yet outside of nip land but the joke is that she is usually a pretty calm character but when in combat her weapon type is brass knuckles.

>no brother
>no friends
>unable to do this request

you could try a gradient map to begin with and tweak it from there. I don't know if SAI has that feature, though.

Haha
You are loser
Therefore funny

>"Error report: Photoshop.exe has crashed. You do not meet the requirements to draw this request."

Requesting this to be finished

Requesting Tsubasa from #FE tearing up from a thick cock being forced down her throat, or looking dejected and broken while being fucked/gangbanged in an alleyway, already covered in cum from loads of other men using her. Or just her in a bunny suit.

Requesting human Cornelius wielding his magic sword.

looks finished to me.

Requesting Ruto eating fish sticks.

its the sketch lines that bothers me and those unfinished hands

>hating best CG

Shireen didn't deserve that.

Requesting Female Robin in only her tactician coat, with her titties hanging out, lactating while holding up one of her breasts. Alternately breastfeeding a baby Lucina or Morgan is fine too.

No to me.

Requesting something of Aegina, she likes mushrooms so putting her mouth on a large phallic shaped one would be nice to see. Anything else would be fine. Something actiony with her sword would be cool too.

>entitled crybaby

>best cg

>replying to 9-hour-old shitposting

Who are you quoting?

The shota fairy sucking on her tits as she gives him a handjob? Or other /ss/ scenarios you can think of.

From Phantasy Star Online 2

>small/flat chest + squishy belly + wide hips

Requesting lewd things involving Elise and her thighs, all clothed.

>caring who responds

Fuckoff

Sachiko is only good for bullying.

>caring about the time

Woah that's a blast from the not so distant past.

OR here, you went above and beyond the call drawfriend, it looks way different than the wip you posted the other day and I am amazed. I really appreciate it drawbro and thank you.

>people giving attention whores more attention
>not a bad thing
it's more bafflement on why one would go back so far just to do that
why even bother
Dang, that's not too shabby, nice work

I agree
imgur.com/a/hAv1E

requesting Neps as Matryoshka dolls

I'm going to fuck this girl

What the hell dunkfag? How many artists did you commission?

Delivering a ZeroSuit Kat from a few threads back.

Look to make some waifus Thicc

Thicc Pai Pai please. This is my last drink of water for a month. I'm going back to request Ganon and Zangief.

Ada Wong.

Where's Miranda? Where's Lizzie's milf Mom?

>last bit of toilet paper came back clean
Requesting the protaganist of the last game you shitposted about winning a fight by the skin of his teeth.

thick cicini

They all died. They're buried next to Robo whiskers.

Requesting Airfield Hime in a wedding dress, getting married to a black male Admiral.

Baseball Kirby finished

Thicc Aigis

Pericci please

Anchoring

Ankerin

all of them

Glad to see you enjoy it.

REDANDTIFAWHEN???

Nana

Sure no probl
>Black male

Fuck off

Five

You wouldn't have done it anyways.

Robo whiskers? I can't recall anything from Lizzie McGuire animal related except that monkey that trolled the shit out of Matt.

>The
Fuck off

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

Ritsuko in her office attire or pajamas

Do you do more persona requests? Also looking forward for the Rune knight/Fortuner request.

Requesting Nyotengu in one of these bikinis, with her wings intact. I would greatly prefer 1 or the one to the far right but the others are swell as well.

You could at least think of some new shitposting. Cred Forums is that way bro.

Were you triggered by his post?

Shut up, nobody cares.

Requesting Miriam in this pose

He was triggered by the other anons post wasn't he? We're here for good clean lewds and fun, not shitposting about race relations. We do that on other threads.

Everyone, chill out.

Edgy little shits who put on false bravado behind screen don't do much for me

Everyone, shut the fuck up.

Got a full sized version of the pic on the right?

Oh sweet merciful god no, I can only get so erect user.

Requesting Sophie dressed as Eizen from Tales of Berseria.

Requesting a /fa/ Miriam or masturbating and/or lactating.

I've seen this request many times
I still don't know what a /fa/ Miriam is

Its the Fashion board here

I know that much

yes

bit of a practice sketch, so bonus delivery. Sloppy version will be here later.

anchoring

now he'll never stop

OR here thank you

This is surprisingly cute.

Requesting Accel with gun drawn in a western shoot out. God i miss Powerstone.

yeah man, everyone looks real cute when they've got a penis in their motuh

Not that user but I would like to see this as well.

kinda looks like an average cosplayer sucking dick
i see 0 aigis in that

Looking forward to seeing a sloppy version.

Solid snake riding big boss like a horsey would be a good one

Depends. As long as it isn't Aigis sadly. The person requesting those will never stop. Also the Rune knight line is here standby-art.tumblr.com/ just working on color.

Wearing Jill's streetclothes from RE3 or one of Jill's many costumes.
imgur.com/a/V7Syd

Go fuck yourself with a rusted rake.

Is it favorite deliveries time?

Haven't been lurking these treads for a while. Have there been any good Junkrat deliveries recently?

your welcome senpai,

got a thicc request?

I wish an editor fag could add a raging wojak behind the pepe,kinda like a stand from JJBA.
would be 10/10 if you could give the Pepe Jotaro's hat and Wojak star platinum hair

I hope so

Too bad she was taken over by memes and probably isn't one guy all of time either just became a joke.

my dude

>tfw you'll probably abandon a delivery involving pai pai

New bread soon, fellow drawfags!

Serene bending over or wearing anything as long as she has her spats; otherwise something badass in the Lacrima Castle deptheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Lacrima_Castle

Cred Forums
>"Buh, buh muh JoJo videoga-"
Cred Forums
>"I was introduced to JoJo through vidya so I should be an excep-"
Cred Forums

It's ok user....

is Mariel that weird kid from the year below who was fucking annoying but you keep around because he has no friends?

These threads suck very rarely is it anything actually good just porn shit.

Looks noice, also I was going to request that, but as a final boss weapon, but can you take yukiko?

>>"Buh, buh muh JoJo videoga-"
>Buh, buh

calm the fuck down
youtube.com/watch?v=-XMEBTqSLlY

Yeah i know, but once in a while something good happens, pic related.

Favorite deliveries time.

>one day Mariel will die to their leukaemia and these threads will be forever more untainted

Ness fighting the faggot from Game Theory, bonus points if you make Mat into Giygas but that's optional

here you go

I was asking for the reverse
BUT FUCKING THANKS

Wow, rude. I was just trying to direct user to a more appropriate board.

>Google
>Jojo Pepe

Fucking retard

Requesting Nonno from Darkstalkers popping out of any ball-shaped vidya object, surprising anyone that's in that object's game.

Good to see you again, shitposting wizard-voice man.

You fucking sick.......

/r/ hate-sex with Junko x Nagito!

>Finally want to draw
>Need to work
ITS NOT FAIR

I hate this bitch

This is so lovely!

Please more Re-Class drawings.
She is such a cutie!

draw at work, Wojak my man

Why do you hate me so much, i havent done anything.

Eww are you doing Zoe Quinn lewds?

New thread

I-I'm just trying to fit in, Mariel

well for one you have a trip lmao

Haha, bepis.

Cute sharp teeth.

You know, for a delivery that focuses on a character being bottom-heavy, I'm finding it difficult to see any ass. It's a rare and cute pose though.