Game about killing the writers of said game

>game about killing the writers of said game
meta as fuck desu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=wrlBqHIX5lA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Accused of being a criminal because he's black
>Becomes a criminal
lel

Source?

>Following Chicago, San Francisco becomes the next city to install the ctOS surveillance system, (the Central Operating System), which connects everyone with everything. The game features a new protagonist named Marcus Holloway (Ruffin Prentiss), a young and intelligent hacker from Oakland, California. He was wrongly framed for a crime he did not commit by the upgraded ctOS system, ctOS 2.0, which connects his personal information to the crime. Realizing the system brings harm to the innocent citizens of San Francisco, he decides to work with the hacking group DedSec to take down the city's ctOS 2.0, and Blume, the creator of the ctOS system.

>Becomes a criminal

This is actually very true IRL.

If a certain group of people keeps getting associated with a certain stereotype they will start acting like said certain stereotype.

The antagonist made the city basically crime free with some project but some innocents were accused of being criminal too.

When the antagonist in the trailer says that a few innocent people don't matter, the protagonist slaps him. A few seconds later you see him hacking the traffic lights and causing car crashes and running around with a machine gun.

I just want a game where I mercilessly hunt down blacks. Is that too much to ask?

dont confuse niggers with blacks

Whats the difference

So it's not because he's black
So did the antagonist do something actually bad or is it just the ctos 2 that isn't perfect?
It sounds like the antagonist is saying that the system works, it's not perfect but it's good enough for now before ctos 3 is even better
Antagonist did nothing wrong, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs

>NIggers: Most African Americans

>Blacks: Pure Africans/Blacks living in Yurop.

Does it matter?

They're the same thing
Nigger is a nigger, no matter where he lives

There's a difference between black people and niggers just like there is a difference between gay people and faggots

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

So the memes actually control people.....

t. faggot nigger

how do people still think hackers are cool

>biggest hack of history

Who wrote this? You can tell there's something grammatically wrong just by reading it aloud.

but there isnt

You don't even know man, they changed it. It was "execute the biggest hack of the history" before that.

You're exactly right, in fact it actually used to say "biggest hack of the history" until they edited it.

You mean to tell me that they edited it and it's STILL wrong?

Jesus, I would have corrected them for free.

Isn't that still weird? Shouldn't it be 'biggest hack in history'? Or are they hacking history itself?

>the biggest hacks in history create a game about executing the biggest hack(s) in history

Shouldn't it be "in history" usually in English? Maybe whoever wrote isn't english first language, I know in my own you use somrthing that's translated to "of" in english

Top kek, god damn.

WE

>play as marcus
and yet again I can't play as a woman. anita won't be happy about this

Well, I guess there's that way of interpreting it. If the plot is about Marcus trying to rewrite history by hacking his criminal record or some shit like that, then it's an okay word play.

But knowing Ubi, I'm guessing they're just that fucking stupid.

Yes, it should but it all depends on context, still. And that's no excuse, English isn't my first language either but I know how to do spellchecks and to proofread my shit before it's published for the public to see.

So the goal is to kill Kojima?

Black people living in Europe acts and talks the same as white people - We don't have any of that 'Black culture' stuff that promotes ghetto thuggery and indecent behavior, and since the black people are so few in most European countries (aside from the recent mass immigration, I suppose) they assimilated really well.

The interesting part of all this is that it proves that black people aren't necessarily inferior to white people on the genetic level, but become that way in America and Africa due to their culture which promotes violence over education and science, and generally applauds and encourages chimping out like a retard.

He dindu ruffin

There's nothing wrong with female protagonists, stop associating Anita with that

You know just as well as I do that's bull, yes there isn't as much as thug culture here opposed to America but there are still a certain amount of them that act like them.

>The interesting part of all this is that it proves that black people aren't necessarily inferior to white people on the genetic level
How so? They are prone to aggressiveness impulses and are quicker to be bald.

I think anita is sexy.
Post some anitas pls

mfw people are still hyped about ubisoft games

Ok TJ "Henry" Klansmem

Seen 0 "thug" looking black people in my country in 25 years.

In fact, the more I move towards corporate business to more I meet.

Got a ton of gypsies which are exactly the same as niggers.

>blatantly stealing the name from LulzSec

It was really weird of them to put Sean Murray in the game and have you kill him. That's just uncalled for, Ubisoft.

>execute the biggest hack in history

Nice to know this game won't have an actual person as a protag

This is a call for help. It's gotta be.

With that logic, every white man's a redneck and every asian man's a ching chong pork pun salesman

Do you think it's a cipher? Maybe the victim left clues in his advertisements.

i'm actually cis straight white male :^)

>prone to aggressiveness impulses
The user literally told you that that's cultural
>quicker to bald
That's true.

That'll show him for saying female protagonists are cancer

When you put them both together it's hard to tell which one is a bigger cunt

>100 GB
>0.1 TB
This shit is getting out of hand.

damn I didn't even notice this
fucking ubisoft

Excellent joke, man.

How come since 2012, the number of aggressively racist posts have increased?

>of the history

Huh, that's wierd, that's usually a typo Spanish people do.
I know because i'm spanish and that's a literal translation word by word of how ''X in history'' is said.

nice

beause 2012 was the year everything went to shit.

Actually the year videogames went to shit was 1972.

Tienes que regresar!

Atte. El Trumpo

I live in Spain, and i'm still in Spain.
Besides, I wish we had our own Trump.

Our conservative party's corruption level is ridiculous.

It's probably the same and you're just noticing. It's like how the media scares people with talks about increases in crime or shark attacks, when both have been down for decades.

WUZ

>biggest hack of history
you know this game is gonna be shit from single fucking typo

They're both prepositions so of vs. in is grammatically correct either way. It just sounds odd as fuck and isn't the way most people would phrase it. Not that you should inspect anything less from Ubi.

I was completely floored people were actually excited about this game considering how bad it looks and how awful they botched the first.

>shitty game gets announced
>no one on Cred Forums gives a shit
>shitty game with a nigger as the MC gets announced
>constant threads talking about how shit it is

Man, no wonder these companies do this when you can just have free marketing this way.

this game is just a trojan horse for another AssCreed game, the grammar is correct, they are hacking history.

>you can't not like an ubisoft game because our mc is a nigger

What I wonder is why you start spamming the game as if you were shills because it has a nigger.

Keep these shitty games off the catalog, nobody cares about Watch Dogs, or Ubisoft games in general.

The game hasn't been THAT talked about here, user. I haven't seen a thread on it in months here, pretty much since a week or so after it was announced.

In Watch Dogs 1 you kill your boss from AC4 Modern day sections, so that's not a surprise.

>shitty game gets announced
>no one on Cred Forums gives a shit

When has this happened? Fuck, ANY game gets announced and Cred Forums would shit on it regardless. This game has the added bad luck of being a sequel.

This is the political shoe horn they're pushing. This dumb "I'm a nerd" culture meme that keeps getting pressed into some fantasy game about overthrowing "the man" or who ever, its just nothing but stereotype after stereotype. The game is highly predictable even before you've even played it! I mean they even revealed the plot, the main villan, and everything

Mirrors Edge 2
Far Cry Primal
Assassins Creed Syndicate
Battlefield Hardline
Homefront 2
Racing games in general
Sniper Elite 3

>If a certain group of people keeps getting associated with a certain stereotype they will start acting like said certain stereotype.

Literally the biggest problem in the world and barely anyone realises, instead, everyone just plays the victim and fights other people over said stereotypes

Is this the worst design of a video game character ever?

>but some innocents were accused of being criminal too.

How many innocents? 0.5% of the real criminals caught? Then the system is solid

It looks so fucking stupid I almost like it.

Unless you're a masochist leather daddy, yeah probably.

How are female protagonists cancer?

Cred Forums had plenty of threads about them all save Sniper Elite 3 and racing games in general with the exception of Forza and GT.

It's only after release that they die down and are forgotten.

gotta push that "I'm a cyber nerd" shit

>we're so poor, and disenfranchised and oppressed
>blew all my money on a fucking spike mask and digital fucking goggles that display emoticons

>hurr durr he's a demon because HORN

>Cred Forums had plenty of threads about them all
What?

Nobody here has ever talked about Far Cry Primal, or Battlefield Hardline, no one gave a shit about those.

This sheboon is barely even human.

This is how real hackers look like.

>poor
According to /fa/, the default outfit of the main character, only the jacket, shirt, pants and boots, are worth about $4000.

Spike masks aren't that expensive and displays like that are probably super cheap in the future

>we're so poor and oppressed

A little off topic here but my friend's fiancé says shit like this all the time while refusing to get a job or working for three weeks before changing her mind and quitting. She complains constantly about her lack of insurance and money in general and it triggers me pretty hard. I bet this game will have a pretty heavy entitlement angle.

>in the future
thank god this game is about the future, because it could be about the present day where you'd be playing this game

>Execute the biggest hack
I was worried for Kojima but clearly it meant Sean Murray

because racism consistently makes people angry and upset
the date we started seeing this become common is just coincidence

>(((just coincidence)))

You're telling me you missed ALL the threads where faggots were being excited about playing a Stone Age game and the ones about playing cops and robbers?

How user? Seriously, faggots couldn't contain their shit when Primal was announced. "Unique setting" my fucking ass, nothing about it was exciting but everyone still kept talking. Only when footage came out showing it as a FC4 reskin did everyone start shutting the fuck up. Same goes with Hardline. When the beta ended and everyone got a taste for it, then hype died down. It's always the same shit.

Don't say mean things about Kojima.

They haven't

>due to their culture
I wonder why that is. It couldn't have anything to due with historical enslavement or laws and practices that kept them from entering these higher levels of thoughts

>You're telling me you missed ALL the threads where faggots were being excited about playing a Stone Age game and the ones about playing cops and robbers?
Yes, and I really doubt you could find those in the archives.

>Ruse people into watching his shit today

Yeah. Fuck Kojima
Please be good Death Stranding

I think he's talking about how black people in USA are usually lliving in ghettos like Detroit.

Yeah I don't remember a thread about either game outside of the ones at launch and announcement that were obviously shills. I fucking love the brigade of anons who prop up games like that with posts like "this looks fun" that drop off the face of the earth after release date.

Is the creator of the network even a bad guy? The way the description makes it sound was he just created some anti-crime surveillance system but it was bugged. Like, you can make the argument that a surveillance state is bad, but I want to know if the creator is personally evil himself or just some dude.

I couldn't be bothered to, user. Believe me or don't, it doesn't change anything. That said, WD2 has the bad luck of being a sequel. Personally, I was hoping that they would fix the issues of the first game and give a solid sequel but everything shown so far seems meh at best. So, if I see a WD2 thread, you can bet your candy ass I'm coming in to shit on it.

isn't that like blaiming society for ones problem

like rap is big but a lot of whites kids listen to it they don't go around doing bad things

Thats exactly what it is

>its EVERYONE elses fault for my mistakes

>American game about fucking up the system
>dindu rampages around, destroying the city because he almost got arrested for something he didn't do
>murders hundreds, if not thousands of people, and inconveniences a hundred times that to bring down a "corrupt" system that's literally a million times better than the previous one because it has a few false positives
>also there's a fat landwhale hacker who looks like a dude, woo, body positivity!

>weeb game about fucking up the system
>a bunch of kids playing Robin Hood, bothering nobody because it's in an alternate world
>actually targeting people who are legitimately scum, like school coaches who bully and sexually harass students
>also there's a NEET hacker girl you can fug despite being half your size

Is it any wonder nobody cares about western games anymore?

The problem is that it's not just a race thing, nowadays it's also about gender, sexuality, political ideology...

The world's fucking itself so badly

I hope that the Generational Theory is right

It's society's fault that they're like that, but that does not make it ok to be like that

After all, if you develop properly you can clearly see that everyone is trying to push those stereotypes and avoid it

Or maybe it's just an ENTP thing, idk

>nobody cares about western games anymore?

You do know the Japanese market is about to die due to all Japs playing on smartphones, right?

Cred Forums sure is insecure about black people.
Might b a gud game, probably shit though like the first

>Might be a gud game
When was the last time you could say this about a Ubisoft game?

I was pretty hyped for Division. Enjoyed it too, snow is my favorite scenery setting. Shit gameplay though. Read there's a big overhaul comin in october.

Game is already dead.
Should have been buried the moment they decided to keep vital fucking information client side but it didn't. Amazing.

inb4 it's a grill

Rainbow Six Siege

kek

Fucking moron

That's actually probably what's going to happen we all know by now Ubi are a bunch of sjw fuckheads who force strong womyn into their games for no reason

Nice argument, cunt.

You keep proving SJWs right.
You reached a point where the mere site of a woman or a nigger is enough to trigger you.
Fucking sensitive pussies.

It's the other way around, said stereotypes are created and gain fame because a certain group of people act in a certain manner.

Yeah no, Cred Forums used to be pretty left wing about 4-5 years ago

>cyber gimp mask

what

Alternatively, the definition of that stereotype morphs to match that group.

why won't niggers just stop committing crimes?

completely wrong and I've been here every day for 11 years

Yeah and white people don't commit any right? Fuck off.

>Ubisoft idolizes 12 year old scriptkiddies
Why am I not surprising?

Sounds like ctOS had him figured out from the start.

prepare yourself for the statistics

Game about killing Todd Howards? Sign me up.

>fucking white people made me rob that corner store for crack money!

sure thing jamal
keep blaming successful people for the problems of your dysfunctional mess of a culture, i'm sure it will turn out great for you

One fits all the thuggish stereotypes (usually lower class), the other acts like a regular decent human (usually middle-to-higher class).

you just admitted it's thir fucking culture that's fucked up, it's not their fucking race but the culture they are part of

also, that's exactly what I said
>It's society's fault that they're like that, but that does not make it ok to be like that

How is a dark skinned boy a brilliant boy?
Is he rich? Adopted?
Hacking is nothing like stealing bycicles you know?

he was prolly european

Oh of course.
Totally forgot about Europe and their latest culture.

no you can't see the shirts hes wearing.

also that engraved pistol is probably not cheap

It's supposed to be 3d printed

oh, so more expensive than a regular gun?

Not that im black or give a fuck, but wasn't san andreas a good game, and CJ was black. What if this is simply a "modern" san andreas? I don't think its sjw at all.
Now mafia 3 on the other hand is obvious fucking sjw insert black guy here shit. After all it IS the ITALIAN MAFIA. Not the black mafia...

It's more expensive to print a gun than buy one?

>a young and intelligent hacker
So he was already a criminal, he just didn't do that PARTICULAR crime and said "wow how dare you call me a criminal."

Theres a tranny rival, a girl wearing a burqa but short shorts, a trump-clinton amalgamation, and I've never heard of a black hacker.

Yeah but cj wasnt a fucking hacker lmao

hollywood games made hacking into gayest fucking adventure shit i´ve ever seen

He clearly hacked the money to buy that stuff.
To stick it to the man, if course.

it depends on the quality I suppose, and I doubt that it ever breaks, most printed guns at this point break after about 1000 shots. 3d printing does not tend to be superior for shapes that are already easy to manufacture otherwise, but I don't know too much about it, so if I got it wrong feel free to correct me.

>Ubisoft thinks it can be forgiven and get away by doing meta subtext, like in Ass Creed

Just a reminder that the antagonist is a character named Dushawn Nemek and just wanted to make the world safer

youtube.com/watch?v=wrlBqHIX5lA&feature=youtu.be

how the hell does the sly cooper franchise have a more involved hacking mechanic than a game about hackers?

Memes really are the DNA of the soul

Like that Bruce Willis movie with hackers?

Because it needs to quick and able to multiple things. So it ends up being wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle

Marcus Deadsec must fight the Internet and expose its grand conspiracy. How much Internet will he have to defeat and steal? Maybe all of it?

you execute kojima?

I know you have to sneak near their servers to gain access, but their system is connected to the internet, because they spy on people internet activity, which would mean there could be a way just to hack through the internet.

Is it true this game has a tranny?

Maybe, it looks like a fat blob pretending to he female but they said it was trans

>Join the notorious hacker group known as "Cred Forums" and execute the biggest pepe in history.

They decided to go whole hog on reversing every story element possible. so where your rival was evil and vindictive in the first game, the rival in this game will be mostly an attention whore.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts

There is no Internet left! We used it all!

Female to Male or Male to Female?

Clever

Sorry, they never said it was trans. Buts it's ugly as hell