I don't get it. Cred Forums said that Konami bowed down and left the video game industry...

I don't get it. Cred Forums said that Konami bowed down and left the video game industry, but they're making Metal Gear Survive. So what is it exactly? Why did everyone lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/gaming/corporate/Home/Details/TabId/473/ArtMID/1617/ArticleID/115/Konami-Receives-Enthusiastic-Response-at-G2E-Reveals-Neo-Contra-Themed-Video-Slots.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't that game gonna be some sort of multiplayer game with micro transactions and shit? Wouldn't be surprised if it went Free to Play.

They bowed down from releasing any video games with quality. But then again, so has Kojima, he fell for the open world meme.

I'm not sure i understand this question
Do you think that v is some kind of Konami representative?
I know i'm being baited, but it's such stupid stupid bait
You can do better user.

>v

They want to keep insulting us.

Genuinely excited for it. Gameplay was the only good part of V and this looks to be as good.

Konami got their profits back and realized mgs made more bucks than pachinko, now they're desperately trying to get back in.

>Mostly Negative
>Mostly Negative
>Mostly Negative

>Why did everyone lie?
Adults lie all the time, kid. Santa Claus isn't real too.

Cred Forums prefers to believe memes over facts.

>During a stage presentation at Tokyo Game Show 2016 for Hideo Kojima's new game, Death Stranding, the Metal Gear series creator made several comments regarding Metal Gear Survive, the zombie action game set in the Metal Gear universe made by Konami.

>Kojima took the opportunity to distance himself from Konami’s forthcoming game Metal Gear: Survive, a spin-off from Kojima’s acclaimed Metal Gear series. When asked whether the idea for Survive had come from Kojima himself, he replied, “That’s nothing to do with me!

>“The Metal Gear games are about political fiction and espionage,” he continued. “Where do zombies fit in with that?”

>Kojima was joined on stage by Yogi Shinkawa, the former character and mechanical designer on the Metal Gear series who is now working on Death Stranding at Kojima Productions. Shinkawa also denied any involvement in Konami’s game, joking, “If I had worked on that game, it would have mechs in it.”

Lol at the guys

Watch a Metal Gear Survive video or something.

Also read up on what's Konami been up to in the last few years.

Zombies makes as much sense as fucking magic, vampires and nanomachines

It's all part of the ruse.

They don't fit thematically, you dolt. Metal Gear is supersoldiers, nuclear weapons, robots and a tad of supernatural. A dull old zombie infestation is entirely extraneous as a theme. It has nothing to do with realism.

Did he forget about the sorrow already?

They'll just add nuclear zombie robot like they did in Front Mission

I don't see the problem with survive. It looks like it's going to be non cannon anyway since you are already dead on the bottom of the ocean but the gameplay could be pretty fun and I'm glad to see injury and food systems back. They should have been in V from the start.

Pachinko isn't doing as well as they hoped

Hello, I am Cred Forums, I have some news for you. First of all everyone decided to shut down their online services/stores since it became hard to keep clean. AAA and indie games won't exist either, they simply can't be sold because of Cred Forums views on those games, which is so influential that people stop buying games. The remaining developers will still produce games, but all of them decided to make all of their projects in GameMaker. Also OP is still a faggot.
Sincerely, Cred Forums.

konami.com/gaming/corporate/Home/Details/TabId/473/ArtMID/1617/ArticleID/115/Konami-Receives-Enthusiastic-Response-at-G2E-Reveals-Neo-Contra-Themed-Video-Slots.aspx
They're still going all out though

Cred Forums is retarded, dont listen to them

>SONY IS GOING BANKRUPT GUYS, PS$ CANCELLED
>PS4 release the following year
>MS IS LEAVING THE INDUSTRY GUYS WOO WOO
>Just merging PC and console by turning Xbox into a brand rather than strictly console
>DMC5 IS FUCKING HAPPENING BROS GET IN HERE
>lol

That last one hurt physically.

These are the same people that actually believes their is a massive jewish conspiracy

Lol

Why do you think Cred Forums is the liar and not Konami?

Fuck off, Soros.