*shudders*

*shudders*
I'm surprised Atlas didn't just pause the games and have a big giant advertisement support that evil racist loser Donald Drumpft.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MLbLFPbOeo
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/handhelds/3ds/6266-shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivor-overclocked-3ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geez. This game really gives me the creeps. How can Atlus get away with the marginalization of women in all of their games?

Yes how dare a succubus, a demon that quite literally lives from sex look sexy. We should just make all succubus look like obese acne plastered women who never bathe. Because that's.
A disgusting smelly blob of smell, because that's what i think of when i think of sex.

The big question is can I use my fusion-fu to teach sexy dance to a dwarf? This is important.

>hard to follow plot
maybe it is difficult to understand if you DONT PLAY THE PREQUEL TO THIS YOU FUCKING DUMB BITCH

Nice job mansplaining a succubus to them, shitlord.

potentially via the in-battle fusion app

MODS!!!

DELETE THIS!

HE JUST CRITICIZED AN SJW!

it's current fucking year and this shit is still going on?
jesus christ I thought these retards were ridiculed off of the internet like a year ago

review thread?

>sexist character designs

>such character designs exist since the 90's

>professional game reviews

heh

>Does Pathologic live up to all the hype
Who the fuck hyped Pathologic. What

>ick
>its 2016
Anybody who says this shit should kill themselves.

Nu nekomata isn' that sexy tho.

Time to teach my enemies the true meaning of beauty then.

How is it sexist?

You could call it shallow, juvenile, or shameless and you could make a strong case for that opinion, but sexist? To imply that the artist has a hatred of women because he or she designed what they perceive to be a sexy woman is unreasonably harsh. It's so easy for these people to accuse others of bigotry.

>complaining about mature content in a mature rated game

>Plot is hard to follow for fans and newcomers alike
I know the rest of the article should already answer the question but, is this guy genuinely retarded?

What site is this, just so I don't even accidentally visit them, ever?

>gamingtrend

>retarded newcomers playing the newest part of the series are getting confused
but then again casuals flocked to witcher 3 and mgsv without knowing the older ones

Of course he is, he works in vidya jurnalism

That doesn't seem unfair. Not sure why those areas are underlined.

NEKOMATA BEST GIRL

>Nu nekomata
Post pics of old Nekomata because she's looked like this for the past 10 years

>MGS being at all niche

Lol no. Kojima worship only really happens in the niche fanbase, yeah, but the MGS games are super fucking popular even among the most normal of chads.

Do you literally scour the news outlets looking for these tidbits, OP? I've never once seen anything about "sexism" in any adequate outlet. At most, it was in some fringe opinion pieces by a nobody, who was ridiculed in the comments. I read Eurogamer, Siliconera, Gematsu. I used to read Joystiq while it was alive.

If you read feminist press, you will encounter feminist views. But why do you do that? Nobody cares about those people except their spouses and you. Are you looking for attention or something?

Did she not come across Mara?

Ugh...just UGH... When will those fucking slant-eyed gook japs learn that it's 2016 and sexism ISN'T tolerated? I'm shaking right now... I just can't... Fucking rice farmers...

Strange Journey used the old design.

4u

They've never played a 90's game.

>Looking at metacritic scores doesn't exist

>To imply that the artist has a hatred of women
You know that sexism isn't the same as hating women right?
I know that lately everyone seems to think that the word "sexism" is a catch-all term for things people don't like but come on
I'm just going to clarify, I also think the guy who wrote the article is retarded

>I shouldn't even have to write about this in 2016

Dropped.

Sorry, meant Devil Survivor.

Thanks anons, Nekomata always a qt

That's not a screenshot of Metacritic.

I would expect that the feminist critique is at the very least reasonable and well though out, and not a bland mimickery of a terrible essayist. Saying that a Nekomata or any demon in SMT's design is sexist is an error at best.

>please take care of my friend *wink wink*
Old Nekomata a best.

>Bethesda game
>depth

Todd pls go

>Are you looking for attention or something?
>Cred Forums
I wonder

>Sexy Dance is exclusive to female demons

Fantastic shitposting, reviewer

>Says it's a mess
> 70 Good
Fucking hell

>ignore the sexy males
>just post sexy women

SEE DEVELOPERS ARE SO SEXIST!

>ick presentation

An adult typed that.

A grown ass adult.

>>its 2016

>Current year

Smhtbh

>SMTIV
>fun combat

Dumbass whore is a filthy liar, burn that bitch.

Are you legit retarded?

user said people play MGSV without having played the previous games in the series, nothing about it being niche.

Why is Merkabah referred to as "he" even though he has giant tits

There are sexy malesOwO I need some samples for... research.

>A grown ass adult.
Only physically.

Do you not know what words mean?

The words I chose implied that he was retarded for thinking people hadn't played the other games in the series before V.

No I think you're retarded. Everyone has played the older games in the series. Even non-gamers that only bought a Wii know of Kojima-dono's magnum opus.

>ass adult

I played MGSV without playing or knowing much about MGS.

Checkmate, nigger.

same reason Satan is

Lol that's why smt is getting more and more newbie friendly.
Sad.

congrats having less experience with vidya than your average normie with a PS4

>OwO
kys

SMT has always been easy, casual.

This is true, SMT has always been a power trip series for me.

MUH journalistic integrity why does this feminist from a feminist site have feminist views we have to rise up my fellow Cred Forums users and make sure that people with bad opinions stop existing except for mine my bad opinions are okay because free speech how dare you censor me

Where is this from ?

>*action*
who let tumblr come in?

>badly photoshopping an image of Chris Hansen into a picture with college sluts

Not true. The early persona games were kinda difficult. Because they were fucking stupid at some points and didn't handle EXP allocation that well.

Or maybe I just sucked at video games when they came out, who knows?

>it feels as if it were built from the stock art included with the game engine
>Pathologic was made with IPL's own homemade engine

But it isn't from a feminist site senpai

Learn how to read.
Smt is considerably easier on every sequel. It's becoming boring like dragon quest.

Gyno is a hell of a drug

GROSS. You think Atlus would of grown up over the years, but nope. They're still stuck in this "HEHE BIG TITTIES" 12 year mentality. It's time to put the toys back in the toy box, atlus, and become a grown up

gametrend

Why put a succubus in your game to begin with?

Pretty sure the U.S. release fucked with the exp/encounter system a little.

Nah. SMT1 is way easier than 2, 3, and SJ.

>male demons can't use sexy dance
utter lie. The protagonist can even sexy dance in 2.

>not liking this horrible review = advocating for it to be censored
Tumblr logic.

>Persona
>SMT

Dragon Quest's strengths are in story and character development.

Go away. Just go the fuck away, you goddamn idiot why do you constantly type shit like this out, why do you fucking pretend to be a goddamn idiot, why do you constantly make other faggots feel at home with your fucking stupidity, what do you goddamn GAIN from all of this, besides driving the average intelligence down a couple IQ points lower?

You probably just sucked, I played them somewhat recently and found their difficulty banal but the atmosphere good. the ps1 versions

Mythological succubuses looked like old women.

What's the problem? There are sexualized male demons too.

But nowhere on that site do they claim to be feminist.

And YHVH wasn't described as a giant floating head

SMT has always been easier than DQ though because of how much more control you have over your party composition. Their combat is actually super fucking similar too in terms of what's powerful and what isn't, so if you just stack your party with the shit that's strong in DQ SMT games become piss easy.

Is there a succubus (male)?

>Not liking sexy demons = advocating for it to be censored
Cred Forums logic.

That's just a male power fantasy you shitlord

Muh power fantasy or something, they always have a lazy excuse for their hypocrisy.

Because it's a game with demons from hell?

1 and 2 were pretty damn SMT friendo. 3 onwards? Yeah not so much.

>The early persona games were kinda difficult
I don't know about Persona 1 but Persona 2 is probably the easiest jrpg I have ever played

That would be an Incubus.

It's Megami Ibunroku Persona. It's a Megami Tensei spin-off just like Shin Megami Tensei, pal.

Plenty of demons from hell to choose from, most of which you wouldn't want your dick anywhere near.

Yes, since he argued the the sexy demons shouldn't exist in 2016

>most of which you wouldn't want your dick anywhere near.
Casual.

And they choose to include plenty of those undickable demons to famalam

>writing a review in which you bitch about something
>not at least advocating for change and most likely outright censorship since most feminists are moral relativists

That's just expressing a preference.

I don't think so

Like I said I coulda just sucked when I played 'em considering it was fucking ages ago.

But I do remember in P1 there were a few bosses who were just way higher level than me when I encountered them and were a fucking pain in my ass cuz I was like 8 and have always refused to grind unless I just cannot help it at all.

But making a thread in which you bitch about something is totally different?

No really, keep going, the mental gymnastics are always amusing.

The point is that succubuses don't have to look sexy.

I'm not saying that portraying them as sexy is "problematic", but there's nothing that dictates that a sex demon must be sexy.

this is why the world hates you americuck

Have they ever played a SMT game in their life?

Just wait til they see Tiamat, Mara or the one covered in tits.

>I made a soup with shit in it, but don't worry, there's plenty of actual vegetables too!

>But making a thread in which you bitch about something is totally different?
Nobody on earth who matters gives a shit about some user's opinion on this god forsaken website. The developers/translators of a video game will certainly look at reviews for their game however.

>americuck
Hello yuroshit, have you given thanks to Allah yet?

>food analogy
Into the trash it goes

The gameplay is much better and actually more SMT 3 onwards though

Which demon's are the shit and which are the vegetables? are there any other traits in demons that should be avoided or is it just sex appeal?

Sold under the SMT name in the west pally :^)

And since when has Atlus USA not fucked people over?

>Uguu senpaaaaaaaai!

>bitching about a game series that's been doing this since the 90s
I hate reviewers.

Of course he makes a food analogy, its a hungry landwhale who is bitter since none will ever consider it pleasant to look at

>Is another "random user in Cred Forums is at the same level as a game journalist paid to do a job" argument.
Do you people even think about what you type?

Yes, they are definitely going to care what Joe McNobody from TheObscureGamer.blogspot.com has to say.

You're also retarded if you think everything that's said on Cred Forums stays on Cred Forums. But besides that, why does it even matter? We're judging intent here. So if you have a gaming blog you're not allowed to give your honest opinion because someone might actually take it to heart and that's censorship, but you can shitpost on Cred Forums all you want and even literally say something shouldn't be allowed because no one will listen to you? You've managed to make your own victim complex into a justification for being a hypocrite.

What are you talking about?

Shin Megami Tensei started at Persona 4 on the Vita.

>Damsel in distress
>Demons
But....that's not.....
What the fuck is she even talking about? That is without a doubt one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in a review.
>The plot is too complex
>ick
>Almost flat out admitting that they didn't even get halfway through
Oh, right that explains it.

Who even gives these people employment?

It doesn't matter, the point is, the logic behind your argument is terrible. If someone has a problem with sexy demons but not the other ones, you pointing out the other ones does precisely nothing to address that.

I'ts a fatty fantasizing about food and wants to illegalize people who aren't morbidly obese like him.

0w0?

youtube.com/watch?v=2MLbLFPbOeo

But this site is listed on metacritic and dosn't proclaim itself feministic

Wait a minute don't you have a 60% white population?

>Yes, they are definitely going to care what Joe McNobody from TheObscureGamer.blogspot.com has to say.
You are aware they give out review copies to youtubers with 3000 subs right?

>Pathologic was made with IPL's own homemade engine

It's a stolen Quake 3 Arena engine. It even has the same bugs and movement issues.

>there's only amerifat and yurop in the world
kys

>can't have bad reviews anymore without raising a big stink about it and getting personally offended by people's opinions
When did Cred Forums become digital homicide? Should we start a class action lawsuit against all those mean reviewers for putting words that hurt our feelings on the internet?

>You know that sexism isn't the same as >hating women right?

You know sunshine, replacing the "t" with an "m" changes the entire meaning of the word you fucking twat, he didn't say "Sexism" he said Sexist which means hatred/demeaning the opposite sex.

Which in fact the total opposite which the artist is doing, otherwise the game would be full on butch males and ugly females.

Question do you guys ever learn Engrish as your a language instead of fucking internet as your first language?

I also like how apparently every game dev and publisher is totally hanging out here all the time to shill their shit but when it comes to opinions then nobody gives a shit about this place. If there's even the possibility of a dev coming across your opinion, shouldn't you take care not to say anything that might "censor" them? I guess you'd better just not talk about video games at all any more, just to be sure.

Reviews?

>So if you have a gaming blog you're not allowed to give your honest opinion
Sure just as we are free to state our honest opinion about hes writing in public

REEEEEEEEEEEEE.
So this is what an aneurysm fells like.

Demonfu thread?
Hardmode No Pixie.
DMD mode no Nemisa.

Angel.

So? The whole point of metacritic is to compile different points of view, dipshit. If everyone was required to have the same opinion before they let you on metacritic there would be no point.

Because they care about those youtubers' ability to reach teenagers eager to spend their parents' money, not because of their hot opinions.

ya this is a troll thread I am out, I hope no more people are stupid enough to reply to this guy.

Here your (you)

>OwO
What's this?

And calling out hes bullshit is our honest opinions

It means discrimination based on sex.

>Which in fact the total opposite which the artist is doing, otherwise the game would be full on butch males and ugly females.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were literally retarded.

>Be game review site
>Expected to review games based on merits, gameplay, system
>Mentions personal political alignment/views etc that doesn't apply elsewhere except in Americlap/Europoor
Bonus points if reviewer is "employed" via a friend, like that Too Much Water review.

>he said Sexist which means hatred/demeaning the opposite sex
I hope you feel really dumb because that is not what it actually means

Yes, go ahead, but don't try to bring "censorship" into it, because you can't without acting like a massive fearmongering hypocrite.

>Different opinions in this thread
>The unpopular opinions don't get anyone banned

But NeoGAF told me we're no better than them...

I don't know what this weeb/furry shit is, but who can take this seriously. I first see THAT weird ass image, then the first line is someone whining about "sexist" character designs. Are you fucking kidding me? There is a lot wrong with that thing, but it isn't "sexist"

man Kaneko couldn't draw feet at all

Cred Forums isn't, but Cred Forums's mods and rules are.

>Whines about not being held by the hand
Were Western reviewers always this "professional"?

Who here except you has said anything about censorship?

Are there any game critics that doesn't suck?

Even if that was true, they're clearly not Quake assets.

I want to fuck Lilim

These guys as well as everyone engaging with me.

>P1 there were a few bosses who were just way higher level than me
because the american version of ps1 had drastically lowered encounter rates so when you reached the bossed you got less exp that you were supposed to

What movement issues were there in Pathologic? I don't think you can strafe jump.

#StopSexyDance!

Sex and Dancing are wrong!

>tfw you unironicly use a Christian gaming website because they have the best reviews
Funnily enough I checked because of this thread
>upcoming reviews
>SMT Apocalypse
Oh baby.

You should let other people make all of your important decisions for you.

At this risk of shilling, I would love to read that review. Site?

>that doesn't apply elsewhere except in Americlap/Europoor
Sounds like that applies to a pretty huge group of people. Something doesn't have to be written for the whole world just because it's on the Internet.

I remember when the reviewer used to review every single weapon and nominate his favourite in games like rachet and clank.

Christ centered gamer

Crist Centered Gamer.
For an idea, here is their Devil Survivor review.
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/handhelds/3ds/6266-shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivor-overclocked-3ds
Even if they have not so great taste (they liked #FE), they split up scores. The game is more objective, then they have a separate score for morality.

Which is why these "reviewers" should leave their views in an opinion column.
If you're docking off points off of a game whose views are not catered for you, it's a sure sign of biasness.
Let someone else cover it instead of you.
Also that author's view doesn't apply to a lot of people even in Americlap. 20% self identifying as feminist in Burgerland.

"booogeyman"

When will these faggots finally leave our hobby alone?

>not liking #FE

Huh, that was a pretty fair review. I was hoping for more of a bible thumping foaming at the mouth write up.

>Towards the end of the game you’ll have to battle Beelzebub. Depending on your choices you can even battle God Himself. (I didn’t take that route.)

>that review of Furi where they write "bullet heck games"

10/10

>gameplay is worth more points than other things
>game and morality score separated
10/10

Oh nice, she played the first DeSu.

Oh shit I remember these guys, beyond based.

>The Huniepop review

Well yeah.
Those are the only two that matters.
and Canada too.
I'm guessing you don't live in a country that matters?

but #FE was a good game