USA & Tokyo

What do we want to see in the upcoming destinations?

>Tokyo
It's Hokkaido, user.

>TFW too intelligent to play Hitman

>Colorado
>Infiltrate this military complex
>Uncomfy looking farm
>4 Targets
Basically confirmed as the worst level of the season already.

>Hokkaido
>Comfy snow setting
>We don't know anything else yet
Could end up being the best level, let's see.

I WANT TO SEE WA2000 ALREADY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meant to say Japan

More locations with awesome gunfight potential.
More abilities to make NPCs kill targets and each other.
Bigger crowds, more attentive civilians. CCW

how about some japanese sounding motherfuckers

instead of the same old fucking american voice actors on every fucking previous mission

somalia

>its not in the game

ITS THE MOST ICONIC AND BEST WEAPON THO

I just want NPCs to react to blood

>>we don't know anything else

The briefing and map have been leaked.

From that we can tell that it's set in a morgue and it may or may not be the ICA facility.

I'm not too fussed about the destinations, but i'd kill for some weapons that don't look like total generic shit.

Hitman always had a great selection of interesting and exotic firearms, stuff like...

>WA2000

...the Blaser R93, genuinely iconic stuff.

And instead we get shit like pic related.

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

Cool disguises, weird weapons

Did you guys find the Katana in Bangkok? There's a fucking Katana and it's awesome.

Katana is easily my favourite two handed melee weapon, the silent attack is so satisfying. I really wish we could drop it into a supply crate and save it to use in all levels.

I'd make so many Katana only contracts.

>More abilities to make NPCs kill targets and each other.
Hitma: Jigsaw Edition

> using anything than the wire in a Hitman game
user..,

Wire is just a wasted inventory slot, NPC's don't give two shits about a puddle of blood so you may as well just headshot and drag unless you really need your target to fall backwards. Even in that case, you can just neck snap if there's no other NPC's in hearing distance.

or subdue and headshot

An actual Hitman game

you didn't even put the word 'hitman' in the title, op. thread won't go anywhere.

Sorry, was the close up picture of the most recognizable character in the series' face not clear enough?

why don't we have the trademark dual silverballers yet?

Hitman threads never go anywhere because WAAAAHHH IT'S EPISODIC WAHHH MOMMY I DON'T LIKE HITMAN ANYMORE WAHHHHH

i use a filter for the word hitman to bump the thread up. ain't nobody got time to look at pictures, m8.

Black Lives Matter riot in the USA, nationalist emperor loyalist parade in Japan.
Something politically edgy.

>WAHHH MOMMY I DON'T LIKE HITMAN ANYMORE WAHHHHH
Did you enjoy Absolution, user-kun?

well that was embarrassing

I got 33k.

I didn't know Paris very well at the time, I do now though. Slightly wish I'd have played more Paris before trying to target but I was giddy over the idea of completing my first elusive target and jumped right into it on the first day.

I have mastered Paris now

I'm not whining about it, but I won't be playing any of this until it's released in complete form.

I watched this like two minutes after completing it, so gutted

just make a new steam account and family share the game to it. a second chance :^O

>USA
kill a rich dudes kid by doing a school shooting, just another day in america

>tokyo
kill an idol

>chinese image board about cartoons
>aint nobody got time to look at pictures

You know it would kind of cool if you could carry a gun on the USA map without people getting suspicious or anything.

It's probably gonna be some enclosed building area though.

They let you carry guns out in the open in 'Til Death Do Us Part from BM, so I'm hopeful.

>You know it would kind of cool if you could carry a gun on the USA map without people getting suspicious or anything.

It would finally give us a reason to use those guns we've unlocked. I've only used the shotgun once because I needed it for an escalation. The SMGs have never been touched.

They're fun to use on massacre runs.

Not him but I did

It's just a big militia farm, it's basically an Absolution level where you can't even use the suit. If it was some rural map with houses and farms it would be pretty cool.

Congratulations, you don't like Hitman

Why would I even buy this at this point, it doesn't even offer all the missions anymore does it?

>episodic release
>missions based on real life time

Who came up with this shit?

Still haven't played bangcock

You've only missed out on 10 elusive targets, there will be plenty more.

If you don't care about having different suits then elusive targets won't mean anything to you because that's the only reward from them.

>teleports behind u...

Elusive Targets are just basically the equivalent of dailies in roguelikes, you're not missing out on much. You're better off waiting until the game leaves Early Access in January.

Why does Mr Clean wear glasses?

You're thinking of the Elusive Target missions.

The game has a set of permanent missions, each with a huge level and several objectives as well as numerous challenges and options.

Periodically, an Elusive Target mission is offered. What these involve is one new NPC being added to an existing level. You have one chance to kill them and the mission is unavailable after 48 hours. They are essentially just an extra challenge to keep you interested while waiting for the next permanent mission.

Psychiatrist outfit on Sapienza, it always makes me giggle how silly he looks.

Where is the therapist in Sapienza?

Ice cream shop behind where you normally start, up the steps.

You technically can, if you bug out the servers
Thekotti for example has a battle axe in his inventory

Thank you friend

Those stopped at blood money, senpai

>close up picture of the most recognizable character in the series
Silvio's shrink is anything BUT that though, why would you open the thread with a picture of him?

>Sequel to Blood Money never ever

That isn't his shrink, it's 47 looking goofy in his disguise. Judging by the number of replies though, I think plenty of people realized that.

The joke
Your head

Pic related, it is me

'16 is pretty good.

Good shistposts, boys

Come back when have played other Hitman games

USA - burger
Japes - some anime shit

I want to poison someone's burger now

There will be poison chewing gum.

>USA
Anywhere but NYC and LA

Just order it in McDonalds

Kane & Lynch 3

How long until I can buy the full edition of this and not have to deal with episodic shit?

Can I pirate dis gaem?

I shot her at the gate and ran away. Didn't get SA, but at this point I really don't care that much anymore.

nah

Wait, you're telling me there is actually going to be a level set in Japan? When is that shit out? That's all I need to buy this game.

January, 31st.

Around December, you weeb. It's the final level.

Nice. Thanks user. Been wanting to play it for a while, but was waiting for it to be finished, and this looks perfect.

>Tokyo

Can Kojima be an elusive target?

fug

You're better off waiting one more month. Japan will come out in December but it's January when the game will come out finished.

praying npc's will actually react to blood in the final version

It probably will, the game gets different in each patch. The initial version didn't even have blood pool or the splatter on walls.

ah i didn't know that, i bought the game late. i really do hope they will notice blood because right now the fiber wire is pretty much useless

>The initial version didn't even have blood pool or the splatter on walls
Literally paying for beta

I think the developers have said they don't want to do that.

do you have sauce?

How casual will the next Hitman game be in that case

>npcs react to blood
?? never noticed, either killed everyone or full stealth