Castlevania can't be the only good game centered around castles, can it? Post some games with great castles please

Castlevania can't be the only good game centered around castles, can it? Post some games with great castles please.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/4901
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dragon's Lair, Bram Stoker's Dracula on the Mega CD, The Great Giana Sisters.

Souls games
Lords of the Fallen
Rogue Legacy
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Dark Messiah

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/4901

Fucking kill these degenerates

I want them dead

Kill them all

Make them die

just let the thread die. Cred Forums doesn't like casltes as they are western. Here at Cred Forums we embrace the superior weeb jap culture

Dark Souls has 2 Castles and 1 city, if that counts.

W-Wait, I don't understand.

How? How do you know this?

Do you have some sort of special backtracing software that always links to Derpibooru or something?

No, fuck their shit up

I've known about it for quite a while.

I still want them dead

OP just wanted to leak out of containment, you know.

Fucking kill these degenerates

This seemed like a pretty good thread until the barny shit came up. Good job ruining a nice thread faggots.

Also fuck you OP for pairing good subject matter with /d2.0/

check my 4

can someone please explain what's barneyfag's problem. is it a meme or is he an actual autist

another great idea for a thread derailed by non vidya related shit. Fucking purge this shit already
Nice

Everything is a meme.

You, me, this whole world.

Hey I can't help it, OP's the one trying to shill their shit outside of containment

The only annoying fuck is that guy who jumps into every thread and screams BARNEY FAG!!!!!
The pic is related to mlp but for some reason its for the barney show its like bronnies boogey man decoy

Even the OP pic doesnt fullfill the purpose of the barney fag
>People complains about mlp and thinks barney show is cancerous as mlp

I still want these degenerates dead

>post about castles
>thread spirals into mlp and barney shit

wat

Get a life ffs

The fuck you are talking about? the op was about castles in games. Are you literally retarded and/or autistic?

I will once these degenerates stop shilling their shit outside of containment

Fuck you, you know what OP was trying to do
derpibooru.org/4901

Catlevania isnt jap or anything wow youre a great weeb

Kill these degenerates

>Op search for an image on google and finds a castle pic in order to start the thread
>Autist needs to vent so he is trying way to find an turn threads to shit
>He recognizes the castle as mlp fan art since he must frequently search for them online in order to memorize them so he can "call out" mlp faggots when ever he sees them
>Autist proceeds to sperg out and seek attention

Now fuck off

I still want these faggots dead

You've become a lot less creative recently. Seriously though, are you ever going to stop this meme?

When these faggots stop shilling their shit outside of containment, but it doesn't seem like they want to do that anytime soon.

I really fucking hate their guts