Orochi's aren't OP, people just don't know how to feint

I hope Lawbringer and Shugoki are as fun as they look

Why can you revive someone in 2v2? Takes all the fun out of the mode
Otherwise it's better than i expected, but P2P fucking sucks

too fun for ubisoft game

pretty nice
I hope they tone down the UI a bit more
also not a purchase if they stay on p2p

A western hack'n slash, which means it will be swallow as fuck but easier to the eye than japanese ones, also less ''gamey'' and more ''citizen kaney''

t. weeb

ubisoft

pay2play?
Did you expect Ubijew to give you the game for free?

peer to peer
but there will also be microtransactions considering how slowly you earn renown

it aint even about the feint, its just about not mashing R1 and giving free counters

execute them to prevent revival. otherwise, why are you letting someone run away with enough time to res in a duel mode?

ill bite
its no hack n slash
depth of combat is a very common paper rock scissors setup. spacing and movement also play key factors. its very possible to win 2v1 if you git gud
stop mashing attack for a second and think about your moves

Dane axe best Wepone
>Historically accurate
>actually useful in combat unlike folded a gasillion time butterknife
>longer reach then a sword
>immediate baller status because people just know you ain't no pussy bitch when you use something this cool
Fight me faggots

>Because something has alittle strategy its not shallow compared to other games.

Why play this shit over a fighting game? Fighters have everything you listed off about the game including people need to stop mashing when they get blown up all day and frametrapped.

Because there is alittle strategy doesn't mean it won't be shallow as hell overall which it probably will be since its Ubishit game to appeal to casuals.

i play fighting games too
sometimes i want something different
how much depth of combat do you need before you stop shouting "shallow"?
comparing to fighting games, you could say theres more depth. you still have throws, chains/combos, an active blocking system based on your reactions, footsies, class variation and each class has specialties, etcetc.
the only way i see this game being bad would be if they introduce micro transactions for buying amazing gear

it's not aesthetically pleasant or graceful
like a sword or a katana

What's the gameplay? I saw minions ans stuff, is it mobaish with levels ans skills unlocking?

I won't be able to play unless the Alpha gets extended to tomorrow. Which it won't.

Shit taste senpai

i'm not saying it's not effective

Just rude and barbarian. The weapon for the plebs and uncultured

Looks more like a working tool than a fine crafted killing device

The hilt can easly be decorated just like they are in game.
It might look a little more crude then a sword but that ultimatly doesn't matter when looks so pretty loged it some other guys cranium

>LITERAL Rock, Paper, Scissors gameplay
>People are excited

I dont understand it. Is it because the game looks pretty?

I thought it would be like this, but it's actually a lot more in depth, with different heroes and environmental hazards bringing their own spices.

Sure, if you want a game with higher speed and skill ceiling, go play a 2D fighter. Let us casuals enjoy our pretty games.

>Let us casuals enjoy our pretty games.

Casuals got ya. Ok have fun. I have good games to play like Enderal.

>>LITERAL Rock, Paper, Scissors gameplay
How so?

>western devs can't come up with anything deeper than rock paper scissors

kek

the game has so little foot work to go with the sparring, there's no bashing or wrastling moves, it feels really fucking slow and methodical fencing.

Have you read any of the interviews or reviews? Its literaly discribed as such.

Its because when you run into an enemy control is taken away from your character. You enter into duel mode facing the guy you run into.

Then you pick from three stances. Each one is weak to one and strong against one. Then you just wait as you chip health off each other changing stances from time to time. Some characters have more health others do more damage when they win the rock paper scissors match up.

>had mild interest in this game
>watched oroboros for honor vid
Looks like it will the game to scratch that fighter itch

>pick vikings
>see conqueror
>play nothing but conqueror

I guess I'll go Knigga now

>there's no bashing or wrastling moves
Isn't that what guardbreak is about? And raider has that charge that carries and throws you. The locked characters might have some more moves like that.

IMO the conqueror is pretty lame. Good with teamwork I suppose.

Duel mode is optional and activated by holding R2. You can use the hack&slash camera all the time if you want, but you won't be able to block.

If anyone has any PS4 invites lying around and feeling generous, my Uplay ID is: Kaemse

This is all from my experience

Conq does best with the team soaking swings and shield charging to disable an opponent to set up someone like a warden or raider.

He can obnoxiously hold objectives until someone more killy can get there to help.

Dueling is possible and I have won a good number cashing on defense/parries/enemy fuck ups. EXCEPT against a decent raider.

Conq is a team player, especially with a BrickWall build but can spank a squishy who goes too ham and lets you punish.

>oroboros
Oh god please no
Oro is a chill guy and all but his fanbase is absolutly retarded.
He actually had to make a "how to PvP in dark souls 3" video for the braindead retards
I also know they suck shit becuase i was fightclubing in his stream and only lost one after beating like 8 people

when is the pc alpha invite?

The alpha is going on right now
So you have to wait until the next one

Would you say it's similar to chivalry: Medievil warfare?

its more like mount&blade/war of the roses/war of the vikings

>longer reach then a sword
that doesn't help you too much because you can injure others only with the axe head.

do you often fight with sticks against plate armor? dane axe was only good against gambesons

>orochi isn't op
>unblockable sidestep attack if done by anyone who isn't retarded
>unblockable auto counter
>unblockable two hit combo
>not OP

am I the only one that feels like the game could use more Mortal Kombat like 1v1 maps?

the only one that I like are the once that are narrow like in this webm or the Japanese and western bridge level

>playing anything other than 1v1

Yes, the narrow levels are terrible. They always have shitty stage hazards and don't allow for movement.

Fuck off weebshit

Is this game supposed to be challenging?
They literally show you with a huge red arrow from which direction the enemy attacks each time, but all I see are retards just spamming attack and nothing more.

where in the hell is my mother fucking lucerne?

>feint
>they light attack you

>their light attack is faster then yours
Playing raider is suffering

Anyone know how to fix strict NAT?

Either open your ports or restart the game

Which ports?

Check the ubisoft forum,there is a post somewhere,i don't remember where

Problem with revive is its quick AND there is no animation for it. So sometimes they can sneak in a revive while you are getting your spacing felt out
My biggest problem right now in 1v1 and 2v2s are people running away and baiting on cliffs. There is basically no counter to people running, and throwing off cliffs is actually so easy.

>orochi op
>knight can hit the orochi after the deflect

>one of the first promotional gameplay trailers was "stronk womyn knight"
>ubishit
pass, i'd rather get bannerlord

They keep hyping this so called deep combat system but all it comes down to is spamming the same cheap moves over and over again.

>Open your ports
>Restart game
If you don't have NAT issues in other games
>Disable Anti-Virus / Make exception for game
>Turn off Windows Firewall

Please, you're but a lowly peasant bound to crash at the bottom of a hill. Webm related

I annihilate people in 1v1 with my boy Conq. Dumb webs don't know how to block that endless flail chain. Plus, sprint+shield bash knocks them on their ass and leaves them open for a free heavy.

maybe lawbringer will have a weapon swap for it

>Port thing meant for

Weebs*

>infinite guard break the game

Is it still possible to invite friends or am I too late? Thought my friends were interested in this game since they seemed overly excited for it, yet they've been playing GTAO for the whole fucking summer. So I thought I might invite some anons onto the PS4.

Still possible to invite, but alpha only last for 7 more hours or so.

Guess I'm late. Can't find anything under the Invite Friends on their website.

>Open your ports
>Restart game
>Disable Anti-Virus / Make exception for game
>Turn off Windows Firewall

None of these have worked for me

How? The tab on their website doesn't give me anything and the link in the email leads to a Reported Issue.

Do I have to add the people as friends before inviting?

Yes.

Mordhau will blow this title out the god damn water

Nice try, rabbi Goldstein. No one's getting your shitty little freeware game.

>Opened Ports
If that didn't work, it's either A) You fucked it up, something went wrong in the processes or B) It's a windows service or something stopping it. Disable firewall, anit-virus then restart computer and router.

Try again, if not something is configured wrong on your router.

Also, if you can download torrent just fine at full speed. Then it's definently a windows service stopping you.

>The independent game devs are the Jews
>Not the AAA microtransaction cash grabbers

12 cents have been deposited into your account! Thank you for doing business with Ubisoft!

How many times are you gonna do this?

It's a threadly reminder, so every thread

Pretty disappointing, wish they had spent less time on Dominion mode and fleshed out the fighting system more and focused on the duelling aspect.

These are my ports, is there anything wrong that I did?
Also, I didn't see anything uplay in the firewall, only FH, which was allowed. Firewall is disabled anyways.

I didn't get the key

The stances aren't weak or strong to others, it just determines where your attacks come from and where you block

I really want to play as the halberd/spear classes already

Also the characters so far are pretty balanced besides orochii, but even then you can kill them by use of terrain which is awesome

2v2 is kind of lame though

What if i buy BOTH games?

You on ps4?

Oh wow I'm fucking retarded I forgot the pic

>Far letf

One warden feat mentions "upgrading" of points. The hell is that?

>it's PVK for $60