>Best overal DPS
>Best mobility
>Can't get forced into being a sissy healer
>Best flavour all-around
>Best class hall
>Best followers
>Unstoppable killing machine in pvp with both specs
>Become the Illidan you always wanted to be
>Co-up with x-faction demonhunters for a little boss killing and chill while everyone glides around

Why did I not roll a demon hunter when legion launched? fuck the Dalaran Sewers where no-one ever interacts with eachother

warrior & druid tanks out tank and out dps DH
feral and rogue out dps DH easily

>best tanks
laff

i hope sperg user shows up in this thread too

Rogue only outdps's DH's on the first 20sec when all their meme cooldowns are up

tank isn't all about dps either

>Best flavour all-around
What do Demon Hunters taste like?

spicy burritos

Demon hunters are seem cool as hell but i could never play one beccause i dont want to be a faggy elf

Demon Hunters are edgier than Death Knights are and I didn't think that could be possible.

>best races from their respective factions
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What's the best / most enjoyable healer right now?

>Best races
nah
>Best tanks
Absolutely not, my guild isn't taking any DH tanks or Monk tanks because they're the squishiest of the bunch

DH

>best
hpally or hpriest probably.
Enjoyable? None of them. Healing is tedious as fuck right now because every class has super low number output.

Druid is quite fun & good tbqh

>tfw drood
>will inevitably get meganerfed into oblivion because blizzard still can't into class balance

Did you guys see the leak where Baine becomes warchief?

explain

>Druid lost symbiosis
Whats even the point of removing abilities

BAINE?
Symbiosis was fucking garbage

Supposedly Baine ends up as Warchief because he's more respected by Alliance and Sylvanas is constantly at odds with Greymane

I'd drop symbiosis for G'hanir / flourish anyday

>super low number output
My holy pally is only 831 and I can crit for >800k with Flash of Light when I get lucky with procs. That's not even with wings up.

>Vol'jin loyal to thrall all these years
>Writing makes him look like an angsty teen trying to pick a fight anyone who is not him (or thrall)
>Openly talks about assasinating the leader of the horde
>Gets shanked from the front by a no-name random demon nr.9382
>But before he dies he also makes the horrible decision make a psychopath (who no-one trusts, not even Vol'jin himself) because he's high on pain meds
>Gets cremated, something darkspear trolls never do
>First thing sylvanas does as the new warchief is fucking around where she should not fuck around
>Horde finally gets let back in Dalaran, instantly places weapons of war, such as blight throwers and cauldrons, banned since the war on the undercity right in the frontyard of Dalaran

thanks Vol'jin, how hard can you fuck up

Goddamn what are we gonna do when all our leaders are dead and random guard #163 becomes warchief
shouldn't be suprised though thrall is a retard who picked garrosh and vol'jin

Give the Belfs a go desu

Things that never happened, the post

Also

I work for Blizzard

Sylvanas was made war chief because the next expansion will be focused on the elimination of the scourge and the need for a lich king once and for all. The Legion has been largely subdued and a lot of the fel energy on Azeroth is becoming restless and SYLVANAS will have to make some tough moral choices around the undead's origins

>Cairne gets poisoned
>Voljin gets poisoned
>Garrosh gets poisoned

>Baine gets poisoned, promotes the elves
>Erm yea you that blood elf you are now the leader because fuck goblins
>The Reliquary uses Lothemar and his council as puppet, works behind the scenes
>become evil dindu 4.0 for next expansion after legion

I'm under the impression that Lor'themar would make a great warchief, even if he hates all the politics and shit. Isle of Thunder went so damn smoothly for his crew and he was even able to talk down Ms. Thundercunt.

I'm sorry but *I* work for Blizzard and the next expansion will be centered around queen Azshara and N'zoth, so stop spreading lies please.

So do you think the story in wow will get better now that Metzen is RIP?

I'm sorry but "I" work for Blizzard and the next expansion pack will be centered ogres and ogre things. also Grom is the new warchef.

>Find obliterum exploit
>make shit tons of gold
>Take full advantage of the lower token prices

I'm going to be playing wow free for close to a year again. Thanks Blizzard

Would be a shame if something happened to those meme cooldowns.