COSMO STREAMING AGAIN PART 13

Cosmo high as fuck. Quality gaming content. Utter degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbsR2VmgQf0

fuck off you worthless autist

the picture of this thing makes me feel more sick than that picture of chris-chans ''vagina''

>I used to do tool assisted speedruns

What did Cosmo mean by this?

wtf is this? horrifying

Nobody cares about your trap fetish.

Literally nobody is attracted to this.

lies

makes you think

CURVED

>This is what weed does to you
Yikes

Next time some faggot tries to tell me I am equal to this piece of shit I'll punch him

Disgusting

This nigga gets it.

This man is severely mentally ill.

Will he finally kill himself

>Cosmo

Please tell me this isn't the same guy that used to do those great speedruns of Super Monkey Ball

aw yeah its Narcisa time

He/she is acting exactly like someone i know who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia right now. Just saying.

bingo friendo

No you're thinking of Geoff, who besides having dyed hair has managed to stray off the path of degeneracy.

You have brain problems Cred Forums. You literally cannot stop talking about this person despite your purported hatred towards them.

It looks like he's balding.

trannies
are
l u n a t i c s

Do you not know what a lolcow is?

Go away, No E-Celeb bullshit, that includes Cosmo, you want to watch him self-destruct before a live audience, that's fine, but stop making threads advertising it.

what is she high on.

It's fun to make fun of people.

tranny's willing to put themselves on display have more mental issues than gender identity disorder

He's actually insane.

Videogames

>using the word degenerancy
Cred Forums tards should be banned on sight

>she

Your mother?

>she

Please stop posting pictures of him. I'm going to have nightmares.

This kid needs to grow up and stop being selfish. He blames society for his own problems.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM

This. This is what schizophrenia looks like. This man needs help and his illness is being allowed to get worse because SO PROGRESSIVE. He keeps talking about someone controlling him and him being the center of the universe and shit.

Christ those teeth are bad. He can afford to transition but not to see a dentist?

i don't turn away from train wrecks, i look directly at them and savor every moment

Losing some nintendo competition to a jew and losing his OOT speedrun record.

This was his last ditch attempt at staying relevant. And people just eat this shit up.

>Cosmo used to have 180k twitch followers, made thousands of dollars in streaming bucks, qualified at the Nintendo World Championships, be a excellent smash bros player and speed runner, and had a GF

>Ever since Cosmo become Narci, his GF left him, his viewer count dropped tremendously, he's getting worse at games, and he became a massive degenerate

It's so sad to see all this unfold overtime.

this is what happens when these kind of people dont get help

rip

And now
>he's identifying with self-mutilating buddhists, wants to upload his mind to the internet to live forever and thinks he's destined to save the world

MENTALLY SOUND

twitchtv/moshini

Really? That sucks. The tranny stuff disgusts me, but the schizo part is worrying. He'll probably never get help for it, which is the really sad part.

>Narcissa

So he/she is self-aware enough to know she's a pretentious narcissist. Just listen to that damn stream "I feel such a connection to these monks who intentionally starved themselves to death"

We literally want to watch the person fall deeper into depression and inevitable suicide LIVE

this is all a ruse

it has to be a ruse