youtu.be/ddzU-rkzKF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twilight Princess

From Dust,without a doubt

this

Which games have realistic lava?

>heat stroke

More like poisonous fumes.

Metroid, you can't even be in the same room without taking damage unless you have the proper suit.

There are dozens of videos on YT where they walk up to lava and put an iPhone under it so that pic is p bs.

Super Mario 64

>I just read that one cracked article

bruh, it's been a few years, cracked is wrong about basically everything.

can you still drown in lava in WoW?

pulled this image off google cause I'm too lazy to open the game but this is my favorite part of serious sam

This kind of slow running lava is already waaaaay colder and more solidified than the giant pools you see in video games.

Yeah but lava is still treated as really hot water. Not good enough

depend on the type of lava
a thin layer which has an insulating cooled part on top is relatively safe to approach

however a deep river of full orange/yellow glowing lava will melt the flesh of your skin at a significant distance without proper protection

I totes have heatstroke bruh, good thing I wore my T-shirt!

this, all day every day

we really fucking need a proper god game with from dust's engine

>monster can in lava.youtube

Not real time, but sexy

again, insulating layer

try approaching this without that protection suit

Is From Dust good aside from the lava?

Dark Souls

shame most games treat lava like some form of water instead of you know, being fucking ROCK in a liquid state

>Is From Dust good aside from the lava?
No.
The terrain physics are awesome though.

its a fairly decent puzzle game with unique mechanics

its a lot shorter than you'd expect though

I'd give it a pirate, then if you really like it you can buy. Its shackled to u-play though so the pirated version will be superior.

>foosh foosh foosh foosh foosh foosh foosh foosh AAAGh

volcano.oregonstate.edu/how-close-can-i-get-lava-and-will-it-hurt-or-kill-me

Here you go, fuckers.

>Lava won't kill you if it briefly touches you. You would get a nasty burn, but unless you fell in and couldn't get out, you wouldn't die. With prolonged contact, the amount of lava "coverage" and the length of time it was in contact with your skin would be important factors in how severe your injuries would be! The health of the individual, the amount of time before care can be given and the quality of that care would also be important. In fact there have been 2 cases at the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory where a geologist fell into lava. Fortunately in both instances the lava was not very deep and they were able to get out quickly. Both ended up in the hospital and it was a scary and painful experience. Both recovered fine.

lava absolutely BTFO

>touch lava
>it hardens and forms a protective shell
>lava can no longer hurt you
gg

what games allow me to drown in lava?

>Reading comprehension

>Lava
>There's nothing you can do about it and it will destroy everything
>But it's slow and won't hurt you unless you're fucking stupid

Xenoblade X.
Though it's more "walk through lava until you die, and then sink"

more games should have Pyroclastic flows

that's some nasty ass shit

>it's slow

MGS1.

quake 2

youtube.com/watch?v=P-vUOnREe1Q

fucking hell
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvjwt9nnwXY

>tfw pompei

can't slow the pyroclastic flow

The new Doom.

Super Mario World.

>mfw grew out of cracked phase and realized they were a bunch or liberal retards

Why doesn't anyone just make an iron bucket and take out the source block?

worst part is that it doesn't look all that hot from the outside but the inside of that cloud is 1000°C+ and it can travel up to 700km/h
even the slowest need a car and a damn good driver to outspeed and most of the time the only things that can properly outrun it are planes

>objective_survive.jpg

there used to be decent cracked articles, like say laughing at horrible self-help books

but those days are long gone

Man imagine the pain being cooked by that black cloud of death.

>yfw you remember Yellowstone exists

its virtually instant
like you get engulfed and either some boulder kills you or else you get flash fried in seconds

its not the worst way to go

It's actually considered more of an elastic than a liquid even.

Isn't it what happened in Pompei ?

You die almost instantly and you're turned into a "statue" of sorts

i live on the other side of the planet

>game considers lava to be fire element and not earth

I've been seeing really sweet simulations like this one and water but almost none of that tech makes it into games. We have fancy hair physics though, yay

yeh they died quickly from the heat, got covered in ash and then the extreme heat baked the ash forming a ceramic shell

ss13

bless you kor

enjoy freezing to death fucker

Enjoy slow death by either starvation or war.

they all keep saying it won't be erupting anytime soon, though. couldn't we get some miraculously catastrophic plate shift to get get it to burst, though?

if it goes off literally the whole world is screwed

>yfw it still finds a way to fuck you over

Aren't we overdue for an eruption? I thought it could go off whenever.

Nah, only the states near it and the rest of the US economically (includes Canada).

>Constantly see Cracked author on tumblr and he's one of the most autistic, egotistical, hypocritical pillocks I've ever seen.
Bogleech, BTW

Do you not realize how large St. Helens it? If it erupted the world will freeze over that isn't a lie

'Whenever' on a geological timescale that is

T H I C C

Nah it's okay because global warning balances out

It's incredible when you think about it

Come on guys lets not forget the OG molten rock simulator game

Plus I have blankets and central heating, how the fuck could I freeze to death with them?

Eggsplain

>tfw you live under Vesuvius

The guy who likes gross insects and shit? His site is pretty cool

>Start expirementing with LAVA
>Oh fuck it broke out
>Flood fortress to stop it
>Dwarves drown over several months

F U N

>Dwarf walks next to a lava river
>His waterskin explodes and all his skin melts from boiling plump helmet wine

yellow what?

man imagine if Vesuvius went full pyroclastic flow on Napels

terrifying

>Choosing to live in the niggerland of Italy
Why tho
Also I have no idea how can anyone build anything near a volcano that can erupt any moment

Whats funny is that the city doesn't even have a proper evacuation plan.
the infrastructure is so bad everyone would be blocked.
I'm personally more afraid of Pozzuoli (Vulcanic area about 50Km from Naples) Which has been defined as a small Yellowstone

>Choosing
Was born here you dumbass.
Also the city is pre-roman, used to be a greek colony. The volcano was just a mountain back then.

>tfw no post Yellowstone eruption survival game

It'd be pretty cool to go around and look for greenhouse supplies and lamps to try to keep crops and maybe some smaller farm animals.

I went to Pompei once. It's incredible and horrifying. They're still stuck in their pose of agony.

Miami wins again.

if that erupted wouldn't it just wipe out all of Italy in one blow? Or would the Appenine mountains protect parts?

So what's the plan when all hell breaks loose? Eat ash?

You're all making me so creamy. Imagine if America did get yellowstoned what would the world be like, I WANT SOME CHAOS.

>america blowing up
good riddance

Outside of the immediate impact (shockwaves displacing massive amounts of water causing tidal waves across the entire northern hemisphere, debris being catapulted half way to the orbit and then raining down etc...) the main problem is the sheer amount of ash and dust particles being lifted in the air. Beside that shit making breathing harder and being noxious, probably causing wide-world health issues, these particles reflect sunlight, meaning that less of it hits the earth surface. It would result in a dramatic climate change, a drop in temperatures and eventually, a glacial period.

There would be no way to avoid that or hide: dropping temperatures would fuck the agriculture, cause an economic collaps, famine, pretty much screw the civilization as it is.

Did you see those ?

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

I might go to Italy this winter I might check out Pompei

>Knoxville
>right there on the edge of 1-3 and 3-10
>have asthma
RIP all that farmland.

>Bogleech
Wasnt he that butthurt sjw fag that was into vore and was always starting drama?

I'm pretty sure most folks always knew Vesuvius was a volcano, however its because its a volcano those cities were founded near it. (fertile land and what not)

That said I have nothing but bad memories of Napels, was stuck there for a day right when it was in the middle of some bullshit weeks long strike of the garbage collectors

Literally nothing bad would happen. Been watching too many movies. Lava flows would be likely within the vicinity of the park, limited to a 30-40 mile radius. The only problem would be the ash, and that's cold ash that serves only to keep air traffic from happening.

Oh man. Plate Tectonics was a fun course. Learning the ways we could die from the shifting of the massive masses we live on.

Good times.

even without asthma volcanic ash fucks you up
its not just dust, if you examine it under a microscope you'll see its tiny particles of razor sharp obsidian that'll slice up your lungs if you breathe in the slightest amount
and if you survive it its carcinogenic as fuck

Vesuvio lavali col fuoco :^)

The real question is, which game has the best magma?

>Was born here you dumbass.
You choose to stay m8
>Also the city is pre-roman, used to be a greek colony. The volcano was just a mountain back then.
They stayed too though

Fuck
Tell me more.

>You can swim in lava in Ninja Gaiden 2

I'll never forget that dumb thing

he's probably underage and living with his parents

Living in the 3-10 zone in Canada.

t. Roland Emmerich

Why aren't we dumping all the pollution in volcanoes?

If that's not the worst of it we'll have to sit through more of those mesothelioma commercials

>rubbish is now part of the geological record

Nah, just alot of fucking ashes.
Mostly yea.
I'm pretty happy here.
Also:
>Oh no the other side of the mountain got lava'd
>LET US MOVE THIS ENTIRE FUCKING HUGE CITY WHICH IS BOTH THE CENTER OF NAVAL TRADE AND WHERE THE ROMAN FLEET IS STATIONED
Stop being a fucking retard.

>Tries to defend itself
>Still loses.

Vesuvio bruciali tutti

i feel violated

>>LET US MOVE THIS ENTIRE FUCKING HUGE CITY WHICH IS BOTH THE CENTER OF NAVAL TRADE AND WHERE THE ROMAN FLEET IS STATIONED
>Stop being a fucking retard.
Hey you guys can do whatever. I sure as hell would have hauled ass if I found out my home was near a volcano

conventional gas masks do not work against it, they get blocked within minutes
you'll need specialized gear to survive for any period within major ashfall zones

oh and staying inside your car doesn't help the ash chokes the engine and ruins it by caking all over the insides (electric cars would actually last a fair amount of time though) and the ash particles can easily be small enough to get inside virtually all homes

>DO YOU HAVE THIS DISEASE? YOU PROBABLY DO, SO LET US PREY ON YOUR PARANOIA AND MAKE YOU GIVE US MONEY.

>Why aren't we dumping all the pollution in volcanoes?
Noxious gasses?

Well you must be a pretty boring guy.
Tell me, do you have your own safe-space aswell?

But doesn't that leave an impact anyway?

Can you use a bong as a respirator?

It's ok, not very good or memorable but it did some unique things, it's mentioned quite alot on Cred Forums for being an obscure game

More, I demand more knowledge of this.

Also post volcano documentaries and good disaster movies about them, I fucking love volcanos

DKCR's volcano levels had some fucking nice-looking lava.

>Man imagine the pain being cooked by that black cloud of death.

You wouldn't even feel it. When temperatures become so extreme the body can't even process it properly, especially when it's traveling hundreds of miles an hour towards you. It would be like getting hit by a freight train at full speed, you wouldn't even feel a thing.

Yeah I guess
I live here in the northern hills, nice trees, right amount of wind, cold when it matters, can't complain
My wish is to live in Norway though. I was told by some norwanon that it's pretty good. They also got tall girls

Everquest.

And it was as terrifying a prospect as it should be.

you can use the bong to get high and not suffer as much as your neighbors

in case of a major volcanic eruption like yellowstone the government will most likely try to downplay the dangers of ash inhalation to prevent mass panic and migrations to the eastcoast

If Yellowstone's volcano erupted it would completely collapse the world's economy. The ash cloud would wipe out millions of square miles of farm land, not to mention the millions of people being wiped out. The ash cloud would engulf the atmosphere and travel across the planet affecting other crops, and lowering the Earth's temperature causing another dark age.

It would literally be the end of modern civilization.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=aXwzSPc0FoA

I wouldn't mind living in a place like that.
But you can't just model your life around not living in a dangerous place.
Half of Italy is an earthquake/volcanic area.
If the eruption does happen, i'll probably die by the hands of the earthquake beforehand.

it wouldn't cause a full on ice age but it would cause major crop failures throughout the world
the country that would probably be least affected would be China
its large enough it can move its agriculture depending on the temperature conditions and far enough away it doesn't suffer direct consequences

The answer to your question is Dwarf Fortress, for all your Magma and Lava needs.

Now I want to mod in the horrible volcanic ash being discussed, for even more FUN.

It would kill the framerate so hard.

that scene from T2 is an easter egg in DooM (2016)

you can try to mod in clouds with symptoms which periodically escape from volcanoes and other major magma sources

it seems fairly doable actually and it would another dynamic to magma gameplay in having to isolate your fort sufficiently from the ash clouds and its resultant lung damage

A way to counter Yellowstone's eruption would be to migrate the vast majority of crops into indoor hydroponic gardens.

Millions, if not billions of people would be wiped out. The reason is because humanity has put all their eggs in 1 basket so to speak, when electricity, water, and food cease to exist people will starve out. People in the 1st world cannot sustain themselves properly without the grid.

So what would end up happening is the government enacting marshal law, they would then take whoever they deem important to go live in condensed cities and then essentially wall it off.

Imagine the movie Children of Men where people are fighting just to get in. Each city would sustain its population but everyone else on the outskirts would be fighting over scraps.

>it wouldn't cause a full on ice age
That is actually not certain. Aside from the fact that no - it's not an ice age, it's a glacial period - the problem with glacial periods is that they tend to kinda snowball out of proportion (the pun quite intended). All it takes is a decade of dramatically lower temperatures for the ice sheets to grow beyond certain point, and the thing becomes virtually unstoppable because more ice surface reflects more light away, causing the surface temperature to drop and becoming a vicious cycle.

It's hard to estimate whenever the amount of ash and sulphur dioxide displaced in Yellowstone Caldera explosion would be sufficient to cause dramatic increase in ice sheet coverage, because it's difficult to predict the ash particle size ratio in the cloud, but it is a possible, if not necessarily most likely scenario.

however don't forget the inertial effects from the heat stored within the oceanic currents which could significantly help balance out the equation once the ash coverage decreases even discounting the additional reflection from the ice sheets

>there isn't billions of dollars being poured into a yellowstone response system

Why aren't we maintaining a fleet of dirigibles that could float around and above Yellowstone and that release some sort of foam, gas or dampening agent to catch dust before it hits the upper atmosphere?

well it would require increased taxes

They could even look into doing things like flooding the place with clouds of these dampening agents for weeks if they think there's a strong chance of a geological event.

I'm sure we could design some sort of gas that would help to cause the dust particles to clump together into harmless granules of a sand-like substance. Would probably save millions on a global scale

God forbid the US tax it's enormous population and spend that money on things other than the military

>implying

would legit be cheaper to build space colonies as a savegame earth imo.

would pay for itself through tourism/mining

>increases taxes by 10$+
>for something that may or may not happen within the next 50k years

that's how you get another presidential assassination

>tfw live in Hawaii, well out of the blast and ash radius
Fuck yeah

>tfw remember we rely completely on shit being boated and flown in
>neither of which is happening if the mainland gets BTFO
Fuck no

>tfw we'll eat the tourists first
Fuck yeah

how is Hawaii this time of year? I hear you have need of teachers

What about a nuke? Can't we just set off a nuke around the same time as the volcano goes off? Or would that just serve to irradiate literally everybody

That's why democracy is a shortsighted system that needs to be removed or updated. Leaders act in the interest of the next decade or so. That's a HORRIBLE way to run a government.

>What about a nuke? Can't we just set off a nuke around the same time as the volcano goes off?
that would just kick up more ash.

It'd be like trying to dust a room using the front doormat.

>people saying they live on top of volcanoes in Italy

Dude, I'm in Almería (Spain), the whole place is a leftover super-volcano on the level of Yellowstone but noone pays attention to it

>What about a nuke? Can't we just set off a nuke around the same time as the volcano goes off? Or would that just serve to irradiate literally everybody
this sounds like literally the single worst possible idea in the history of bad ideas

let's give Bioware some credit here

I was pretty sure nuclear bombs include an element of implosion before they properly go and send that blastwave we all know about off. I thought maybe we could count on that to help.

>What about a nuke?

good job, now instead of a noxious cloud of ash we get a radioactive cloud of ash.

free cancer for everyone

we need a true democracy

Maybe a Technocratic Direct Democracy with a Meritocratic system in place for completely necessary public workers

the really globe-fucking part of the explosion is not the blastwave itself (which would be more localized), but the ash and dust flying up into the atmosphere and blocking out the sun for a long time

got a boner

the problem is that the people who want power the most are the least suited for leadership

and they're currently running the country

Overdue on a geological timescale can mean tomorrow or in 10 thousand years

Yes but the idea is that the brief implosion would absorb a massive amount of that dust and then disperse it with the much less powerful blast of the bomb itself.

Read up on the stages of the nuclear blast. I'm pretty sure there's a few seconds where it's more of an implosion. But I don't know for sure or any relevant details.

the sheer amount of kinetic energy released by the supervolcano eruption would just flat out ignore literally everything the nuke did both implosion and explosion

all it would do is add more heat and more radioactivity

Not just the country, it happens in the whole world

well, not Somalia

nobody is running that country

That sounds logical.

I half expected an answer like that. I'm just posting dumb ideas on a Laotian Woodcarving Forum.

>would legit be cheaper to build space colonies as a savegame earth imo.

would be even cheaper to just build a bunch of really big underground bunkers. or underwater colonies for the cool factor.

but it's unnecessary because yellowstone erupting wouldn't make the world uninhabitable.

lmao

You could also add Spain to the list, no government since December

WHAT IF WE -REMOVE- YELLOWSTONE?!

JUST FUCKING STRIPMINE THE FUCK OUT OF T UNTIL IT'S THE NEW GRAND CANYON. LITERALLY JUST FUCKING REMOVE THE MATERIAL WE'RE SO WORRIED ABOUT.

>all this yellowstone fearmongering

remember when they said that by 2010 we'd be severely fucked by global warming? yeah..

you people are retarded

I really want to build a bunker in my backyard, and when we renovate I'm going to do it, building codes be damned.

/diy/ has given me useful instructions on the matter too, such as "don't use shipping containers for the structure because the roof will fall in" and "bring potato seeds"

also regelbau.com/on_regelbau_gb.htm

Real life

we are currently experiencing a minor extinction wave though

nothing K-T or worse yet but an extinction wave none the less

WE SHOULD TAKE YELLOWSTONE AND PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE

>lets dump nuclear waste into regularly erupting volcano

Dark souls 1
:^)

I only ever remember people shitting on the game for being a massive let down.

we are severely fucked by global warming. hurricanes are getting stronger and stronger every year because of it, and are killing thousands of people

>ctrl + F
>minecraft
How did no one ironically say this?

I am literally busting my gut right now. I have been lurking and posting for almost a decade. That post made me laugh more than anything I can remember in the past 3 years.

suure

huge tsunamis hitting the middle east any time now. thanks, Al Gore, for opening my eyes

Where the fuck are the video games?

shit lava compared to infiniminer, where it would actually flood and fuck you up

The lava in that game is somewhat realistic, you die almost instantly when you touch it without armor and you can't move in it freely.

We need more fucking games with lava, volcanic settings and shit

I hope Mass Effect Andromeda has something like that, most of the few lava worlds in ME series were kinda disappointing though.

And I sometimes think about a survival game where a volcanoe erupts on an island, lava is slowly polling out and ash is raining down and you have a limited time to build a raft, and gtfo off the island before you are forced out to the beach and then the sea as the flow of lava covers the entire island and the ash drops down stronger and litters the island and all sources of food and water are polluted and game over.

Another survival or interesting setting for a game would be a STALKER Cheronobyl type game set after Yellowstone blows its top from a massive magma chamber swelling in the span of a few days and shit happens and the whole country is fucked, but especially the midwest, and you have to survive and shit I dont know, and you need constant protection from the ash and its dark a lot. Just some game set in that setting would be something new,

>of look, a volcano
>and it looks like all of this stuff on top of it it's keeping it from exploding for a few more years
>let's remove all of it!

Isnt the ground under Yellowstone riding by a few inches a year as monitored by sensors and instruments there?

Spoopy

Actual geologist here. Why is Cred Forums the best place to talk about this stuff?

Sounds more like some garbage prepers theory

Like really what retard believes this garbage?

Yes?

>Like really what retard believes this garbage?
impressionable people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa

Because it's not video games.

How's being a geologist? It seems interesting but don't know a great deal about it.

>volcano erupts
>"Omg the entire world will die there will be a new ice age and oh also wolly mamoths will rise from their icy tombs and rule the world!"

Jesus guys get real

Cred Forums is the best board for any off topic discussion

It's happened before.

Fuck off, everybody knows mammoths aren't real.

so the skies were dark for a bit. wow

Offtopic threads are the best because shitposters lack the general knowledge to fuck with them.

This, retard can't take geology for granite.

What this user said. Pffft, really, wooly mammoth waiting for a chance to rule the earth? Not even a kid would believe that! Why would we even want to rule the eart?

don't you think the fucking gas expelling from the volcano would be radiated as fuck?

Super fun actually. It's taken me all over the world. What details would you like to know?

No.

Oblivion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Toba

So? Less vegetables on the plate is a good thing unless you're a vegan but fuck those freaks.

nigga u realized yellowstone has enough ash to cover the entire earth and literally suffocate the entire human race right??

>Explosion that happened 77,000 years ago

So basically they have no idea and are just making shit up because it seems cool. Its sad how far science has fallen

andromeda is going to be "disappointing" as its entire description, user

it's a title developed by modern Bioware and published by EA

your hope is exactly what they're banking on to make sales at this point, because they know they don't have substance

It literally doesnt.

If only there was an easy way to get rid of ash. Oh wait...

Retard.

>"""supposedly"""" biggest eruption ever
>only really fucked south Asia
>global temperature went down measly 3 degrees

omg the world is gonna end. yellowstone will destroy us all !!1!! brace for apocalypse

>Diamonds suit will protect you from lava
>Realistic

Excuse me but how is this videogames?

Do you have to shitpost? Can't you just have a comfy lava thread with us?

are you serious?

I was going to ask if you actually get to travel all over but I guess that answers that. What do you actually do, typically, at all these places?

>being this retarded

i didn't mean to shitpost, just saying people are overexaggerating the possible outcome of a simple eruption.

sure it's cool and shit but, come on

Why did this make me laugh so hard

>game considers lava to be combination of fire and earth elements

yeah it should be fire/earth/water combo to be honest because it's hot rocks that flow

and?

that's hot

Visiting Yellowstone is fucking amazing. As you approach the park you see the Yellowstone Plateau and realize it's the ground bulging from the magma chamber below.
Also there source of the magma is a hot spot below the continent. You can actually trace back the track of eruption as the plate moves over the hot spot. This is particularly violent compared to the Hawaii or the Galapagos hot spot because the magma has to flow through continental crust that when melted is very explosive as opposed to Hawaii which is over thin oceanic crust and is a gentle shield Volcano.

>Water is defined by the fact that it flows
???

I'm saying it's appropriate

>Hello yes i am scientist i kno how old earth is and all thing that live on itt because foind bone yes hello

Science is a joke

Jokes on them I learned my lesson with ME3 I'm pirating that shit

Actually I think I pirated ME3 too

good

Enchanted diamond armor, user.

>Moose
shit that must be a cool moose to show up in the map like that

well done

>muh jesus

lmao

they still have some good articles desu. what's even weirder is that most of the sites' viewers are conservatives.

dude stop

Some trips are for classes, field courses, others for field work related to your research. I actually work with geochemistry on paleoclimate reconstruction from coral skeletons.

>filename

impressive

>that lava waifu thread
never forget

Discussing best lava types and physics in video gaymes. Feel free to go back to your waifu thread, I'll stick to my lavafu

Who said anything about religion

You are still inside the suit which is chozo-magical-tech, and which is taking damage from the heat, not you.

Wrong again buddy.

Don't worry, we'll eventually get 'em when the consoles/ phones allow it.

Instead of better AI or physics that actually have an impact in the gameplay because sexy videos of cool water sell games, good gameplay doesn't.

fucking run away missions suck

>shockwaves displacing massive amounts of water causing tidal waves across the entire northern hemisphere

Do you know where Yellowstone is?

WHY I WANT TO FUCK THAT?

Disaster: Day of Crisis had that, plus some kinda flame tornado.

This, its more likely for the dudes mom to fall into the ocean and cause a tidal wave that wipes out all of africa

The original dark souls

Literally all of America's farmland and crops destroyed. America goes into a famine, millions of obese people forced to go hungry due to lack of chicken and potato. This will be interesting.

I have no idea.

T H I C C

mental illness probably.

Yes, it's not exceptional but it's entertaining.

No.

That's some thirsty lava

we could get some cool looking lava monster, you know

No everyone suffer of massive faggotry like you, Josh.

Post torrents to volcano documentaries pls

>>>/youtube/

what was in that canister?

youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8

Why is lava so fucking cool?

youtu.be/1R5Qm2A0bO8
It just is

hoo boy, it's like that one time i had curry

youtu.be/f9f6oaiQ5gA

Lava actually has a higher density than our bodies so you can't drown in it, you'll just slowly scorch on top of it.

youtu.be/ddzU-rkzKF0

That suit is just in case he falls in, dumb ass.

:^)

The more you know

Aladdin on the genesis.

Minecraft

Yeah, those comments sections still crying about Bush and "Faux News." Totally not a bunch of NEET societal leeches who get their political world views from professional clowns.

Dwarf fortress

>wipes out all of africa

One can wish.

A duct taped house is generally a good enough barrier against gas attacks, why wouldn't the same be true of ash?

because ash is heavy as fuck and will collapse your roof.

And how are you going to purify the air you breathe?

Probably not if you're in the 1-3mm or 3-10mm range. Plenty of houses get thicker ice on them every year.

you mean when the average GPU of most PC owners is really good

WHAT IF WE WEAPONIZED LAVA

THINK ABOUT IT

LAVA TANKS, SPEWING LAVA

Doesn't lava ash make for really fertile ground soil though?

Won't the crop yield be even higher when it clears?

>Literally nothing bad would happen

Actually, I think the entire northern hemisphere would be fucked. The amount of ash in the atmosphere could lower the temperature by enough to devastate farm lands and destroy infrastructure within some radius.

ash clouds are like snow clouds on crack, it'll bury and kill everything

>tiny geyser can cover entire north america in ashes
>6 million burning jew corpses apparently can't even cover the camp where they were burnt in ash

really makes you think

Volcanic ash =/= burnt human remains

Millions of years later, when humans are extinct, a future advanced civilization is going to dig up this can.

>6 million jews weigh as much as literal cubic miles of lava and rock

Try harder

most PCs aren't gaming rigs. average PC hardware is one of the most irrelevant metrics you can possibly use.

the majority of them will always be behind the curve by definition of the curve, they will only improve when the bottom drops off because you literally cannot buy the hardware anymore. this has no bearing on who is buying AAA games and who is holding them back.

Good post.

Shit post and a shitpost.

How do I get work after a bachelor degree with a professional masters?

>yfw you have an actual phobia of volcanoes and lava

what
how

Watched too many volcano movies from SyFy and Lord of the Rings.