Sans plot

>Expected him to be literally the king of hell or some shit based on how people talked about it
>Just extremely poorly explained shit about time travel
>Even though he wouldn't have remembered that because the timeline would've ended him
One of the dumbest things I've seen in games. Suddenly throwing in time travel is NEVER smart for a story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tpL1YgQ6Frw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time travel wasn't just 'suddenly' thrown in, the Save system in-game is canonically time travel. When you die and reload a save, you traveled back in time. This is implied in Neutral and is a major plot point in Pacifist too.

>>Even though he wouldn't have remembered that because the timeline would've ended him

He doesn't remember, dumbass. He came back from the future, he's a time cop and can cold read you based on your facial expressions to extrapolate when in your personal timeline you are.

Remember when fucking TIME COPS were thrown in out of nowhere

>B-but muh feels

it's an universe where being determined enough allows you to travel back in time, of course there are time cops

desu asriel was my favorite character. before he became lord of memes

in fact this game was incredible before it got extremely popular

it's actually still very good

This thread is now about games that would've been better with Time Travel

If there's anything I give a shit about with annoying Undertale fans, it's that they make Sans out to be Shadow the Hedgehog or some shit when he's really just a laid-back guy with a job to do and a promise to keep. I mean, he gets a little creepy at parts ("you'd be dead where you stand"), but humans are a huge fucking threat to their whole society so if nothing else he's in the right to be skeptical.

Time travel isn't totally out of character given that game saving is a canon part of the story, and at least one other character uses a traditionally human-only ability too (Undyne, determination). Also, his behavior is fitting. He has good intuition and knows what battles to pick precisely because he can time travel. Which breaks him as he desperately struggles to fight you at the end of Genocide.

That's why he's called the Autism Skeleton. Once you're exposed to him in the game, you start to experience extreme autism.
Too late for you, OP.

Also they always draw him with a Cal-Arts smile, when he never had one in the game.

>That Secret Theater movie from Subsistence where Raiden tries to replace Big Boss, Terminator style

Solid gold.

youtu.be/tpL1YgQ6Frw

ITT: fatass tumblrinas

Is it wrong if I have a _SANS_ right now?

sans can't travel through time.

He has a machine that can pick up when people are resetting shit, and because he's aware of it he sets up precautions and takes note of things like when Frisk does things before he should know to do them.

>playing memeshit

BUT HEY

THAT'S JUST A THEORY

try again

Why would a skeleton bleed?

Ketchup bottle.

Can't believe it's been a year since Undertale came out and even now it's still talked about.

Truly a hallmark game that has left it's undeniable mark on gaming.

I know this is sarcastic, but I agree.

>Suddenly
Did you even play the other routes you donkey

>judging a game by its fanbase
Undertale has an abysmal fanbase, but that has nothing to do with the quallity of the game. Personally, I would say that it's just okay, maybe a 5 or 6/10 game.

>playing any route other than pacifist
>ever touching the game again after playing said route

>poorly explained

just because you have to go digging for the story doesn't make it poorly explained

kids these days

>pretending you understand the game even when you haven't finished it

this is why no one takes us seriously.

Doesn't Fox News use this same gimmick?

>says really, really stupid shit using really shitty logic that appeals to their audience's wishful thinking
>Decide for yourself! Fair and balanced! But that's just my take on it!