Only one smt / persona game

only one smt / persona game

and it's a ps2 remaster

indefensible

>No new SMT
>No Nocturne or DDS
This console is good, but it's garbage if you were asking for Megaten.

Atlus develops where the most money is, nothing new here. Atlus USA has been pretty good about bringing stuff over at least.

Nice try faggot

Rhythm games don't count, especially when they're garbage.

We know the Vita sucks.

No need to remind us.

>no game with dual audio
>literally every game with amerifat dubbing

I've pirated everything they launched with a clear conscience man, I'll pirate P5 too if they continue with this shit.

>still cant pirate ps1 or psp

GET ON IT YOU FUCKING GOOK """"HACKERS"""" PIECE OF SHIT TWO BOMBS WASNT ENOUGH

>vita has the most sold SMT/Persona game of the entire franchise

>don't make more

learn japanese you lazy weeb

P5G will be on Sony's next handheld.

>Sony's next handheld.

should have bought a 3.52 faggot

oled vita > 3ds

my reasoning:

while 3ds has a better exclusive library, most of those games are just continuation of ds franchises

vita simply has much higher fidelity and tighter controls for a plethora of titles

Honestly, I hate the twin sticks on the Vita. I'm not saying two sticks are bad, but they're so god damn uncomfortable. I still ended up using the claw in God Eater purely because the second stick is a pain to use.

this, the circle pad on the 3ds is better than the vita sticks

golden is worth the price of a vita

playing anything that mandates both sticks makes me want to toss the thing in the trash

how far do you think vita emu scene will go?

is ps2 emu possible?

are psx games working?

>is ps2 emu possible?
no

>is ps2 emu possible?
No.
>are psx games working?
They would if TheFlow weren't a faggot.

Right now it's about getting Vita games and homebrew running. Even the 3DS can't play DS games without a flashcart (though they're working on it)

so not all vita games are playable yet on softmodded vita? copies i mean

No. Everything is slapdash, the tools we're using aren't made for running pirated games.

Forget about emulating anything past the 5th generation.
PS Vita has native PSP and PSX playability but only on version 3.18 right now. Someone is probably working on the same for 3.60 right now but the scene is filled with giant attention whores and moralfags.

oh

but it's coming

right?

>PS Vita has native PSP and PSX playability but only on version 3.18 right now.
That's 3.52.

Or 3.55 if you make preparations on 3.52 and then update.

We'll see. If HENkaku source comes then we'll get theoretically perfect compatibility quite rapidly.

Only 3.18 has perfect sound for PSX games through a game exploit.

TheFlow's PS1 bubbles have perfect sound, they use the ePS1. It's not through TN-V or ARK.

Even the non-OLED Vita is better than the 3DS. Everything on the 3DS is a rehash of the same old Nintendo shit like Pokemon, Zelda, Mario and whatever, and even if you ignore the games, the Vita hardware is just on another level. The 3DS screen is shit, even the new IPS on the N3DS, the Vita has one of the best D-Pad I've ever used, and I like the sticks a lot more than the fucking circle pad.

So whats the better handheld for a weeb, Vita or 3ds? Thinking about getting something something for when I'm out and about or just want to lay in bed. I don't care about the new and popular games, I just want my crazy jap shit.

I can't believe that they are basically dropping support on the vita and still haven't had a price drop on it, fucking crazy.

I own both, and it's the Vita by far.

I own both , and it's the 3ds by far.

Do you like Pedo shit? Vita.
Do you hate Pedo shit? 3DS.

Do you want SMT? 3DS
Do you want Persona? Vita.

>Do you hate Pedo shit? 3DS.
How can that be the case when my 3DS is my Etrian Odyssey machine?

>turn based battle against shitty sprites

why do people still play smt?

good gameplay

Was rune factory on the 3ds any good? I loved the fuck out of 3 on my ds.

It was pretty good. Only thing that really sucks is random events.

This.
People give shit about 3ds ergonomics but vitas is just as bad since it feels like its made for little girl hands and this is coming from someone with little asian girly hands

>How can that be the case when my 3DS is my Etrian Odyssey machine?
There's a slight difference between sexualizing little girls on the Vita and little girls dying violently in dungeons on the 3DS

I own both, and while I prefer the Vita overall, I agree. It really isn't great for people with big hands, but at least it's actually portable when compared to my N3DSXL, and I'd say it's more ergonomic than a huge square shape. It's still pretty shit to use both sticks tho.

>little girls dying violently in dungeons on the 3DS
Only if you're fucking dogshit at EO I guess

>P5G
lol

Oh it's you again

I own a 3DS, what is a good game to get into RPGs and turn based games?

I tried to get into them several times but never managed to because it looked repetitive but I feel like I will have more patience this time

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Dragon Quest 4

But...

Two doubles and a trips can't lie, user. Wouldn't want to keep Princess Peach waiting, would you?

What are some good anime gamea on 3ds?

>Even the 3DS can't play DS games without a flashcart (though they're working on it)

3DS plays DS games as standard user. What are you on about?

It's pretty clear he is talking about pirating.

I don't even like vocaloid stuff and I'd rather play Project Diva than P4D