I love the way he delivered that line.

I remember you from a thread here

He said nigga, not nigger

Thought the hood was to peaceful, no violence or shootings or whatever

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474212965538.webm

Lemar seemed like a more interesting character to me

>those first couple hours when you thought this was going to be a good game
good times.

felt hella dope doing the heists but suffers from a weak mid game culminating in that longshoreman crane shit almost dropped the game there.

>mfw he turned out to be a real bro in the end and got along with everyone else

I wish there was more post game content with him.

It was great until you had to be the FIB's bitch for the rest of the game.

>Midgame
>Why are they all letting themselves get pushed around by these fucks? Why not just fucking shoot the bastards?

>Endgame
>Hurrrr let's just shoot the basards :^)

Rockstar still hasn't resolved their issue in writing contrived bullshit while forgetting the fact that the characters are murderous sociopaths that will inevitably have killed dozens of cops and have no reason to do anything anyone tells them.

>Change hairstyle like he suggests
>He compliments you for it
L-Lamar no baka...

cant get the game to start anymore.

used to play it alot

His commentary during his online missions are hilarious

i can easily see Lamar be a character on Atlanta

buy more sharkcards

that was the most memorable thing about that game
that says a lot about the quality of that game
i don't remember much about michael or trevor

Everything involving Trevor was just trying too damn hard with no payoff

member niggaaaaaaa?

>no

Of course weebs can't even use something as simple as kana, let alone actually know how the language works

I used to live in SE DC during the 90's and NE during the early 200's. I rarely actually saw any violence. Once some dude was shot in the face with a shotgun (he died obviously) right in front of my house and I didn't know about it until the police knocked on my door and asked if I saw or heard anything. Another time, some dude killed a deacon right around the corner from my house on New Year's Eve. When caught, he said that he wanted to ring in the new year by killing someone and the deacon was the first person he saw at midnight. But other than that, the neighborhood would seem to be peaceful. i used to go on late walks and take shortcuts through the alleys and nearby woods and never actually saw anything aside from some dude laid out on the sidewalk when I was walking with my girlfriend.

It's a thread about a videogame on Cred Forums so discussion about it and its contents are Cred Forums material

Franklin was one of the least disreputable protagonists of the game. Fuck off back to Cred Forums.

>clearly never played the game and making a cry for attention on Cred Forums

>I've got a plus ten helm of righteousness that protects me from haters, nyuggah

It's easy to not offend if the character has zero personality and story.

not everyone is a racist faggot, user.

>I'm a libcuck SJW moron redditor that fell for the "there's a difference between blacks and niggers" meme propaganda

A black man goes to jail. A nigger gets shot by the police.

Step it up, user.

I think the ReCaptcha is trying to tell me something.

He has character and story tho. ultimately he's a follower and let's people boss him around to a point.

>tfw seeing that big city for the first time
>tfw tfw doing that first flashback heist and the jewelry store one with all that real intricate planning and stealthy feeling
>tfw kept thinking the rest of the game would be this amazing
>tfw you were wrong after Trevor meets Michael
The hype I had for this game was unreal, I can't even get myself to play through single player on PS4 now.

Fuck off

What was wrong with Trevor meeting Michael? I thought it was pretty accurate as to his insanity.

Calm down.

People like to bag on trevor and say he's WACKY XD SO EBIN but he's honestly the character that makes the most sense. He's perpetually high on meth, was already mentally unstable, and his warped sense of ethics and morality steer him towards everything he does. He's not a crybaby like Michael or a generic dindu like Franklin

>not typing "home"
weak shit user, you a straight up busta

It used to say home until he fucked everything up

Well for me I actually liked both characters but their constant bitching at each other like an old married couple got fucking annoying really fast.
I dunno, I feel like the game deserved a much better written story than it had, the whole betrayal thing and having them whine about each other the entire time just felt so forced.

>43 posts
>26 unique IPs
OP is samefagging hard
Saged

Trevor reminds me of a buddy of mine so he didn't bother me much. Crazy makes sense once you understand the rules that the crazy guy goes by. Trevor, as you said, is driven by his morality and ideologies. His morality is black and white. If you're his friend, he'll forgive just about anything but being lied to, betrayed or deceived. He values sincerity. If you have passion about something, then he doesn't feel that it should be restrained. He also appreciates a person that really has balls.

He's like Michael Ironside's character from the]at outer limits episode "summit"

>people are already nostalgic for GTA V

A lot of your life can change in three years, fella. Nostalgia isn't synonymous with being twelve.