TIGER
TIGER
TIGER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbMllTeLTR0
shoryuken.com/2014/07/22/how-john-choi-beat-mczdaigo-umehara-at-evo-2014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O. Sagat was soft banned in ST for a reason

That reason being the ST scene knew he was total bullshit but hadn't done enough research to outright ban him. So it was just an unspoken rule that basically everyone abided by--you never pick O. Sagat

if you picked Akuma and bragged, someone probably got punched

>sagat is any different than any other OP fighter
>HADOKENHADOKENHADOKENHADOKENHADOKENHADOKEN

People who don't know what the fuck they're talking about and would probably get punched irl, if they ever went outside.

there's a percent possibility I've fucked your wife

nice english retard lol

TIGER APRICOT.

I don't see anything wrong with his english

>yfw daigo has had enough of this o. sagat bullshit and picks boxer at 4:10

youtube.com/watch?v=cbMllTeLTR0

>boxer
His name is Balrog

>Daigo picked an even more overpowered character than O.Sagat

Yup

Not if you're not in America.

yeah fighting games are an international scene, there are agreed upon terms for characters over the whole switched names thing

>tiger meets hadoken and they both spam
Street Fighter is for faggots.

it's called a zoning game you actual faggot. git gud or stfu

>taking opinions about video games from people who are bad at video games

this place does that too much lately

>Fighting games

haha zoning sure thing retard
>BRO GROWTH ENHANCING STEROIDS ARE CALLED TITEJUICE NOW BRO OKAY ITS NOT CHEATING BRO ZONING

>manchildren

>I think I can just spam fireballs against good players and not get destroyed

LOL

Yeah, that's what people who play fighting games are commonly referred to.

sigh, don't bother. they're actual social retards and they're really so bad we should probably just off a lot of them.

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

you know, mercy killings aren't looked down upon as much as you might think.

well yeah, because they're spamming fireballs just as fast

>zoning
Hahaha this looks like a fun game, very technical tech going on here.

>playing video games

sick

omg

owned bro

ur so good @ debating lol u so rite

I have some life advice for you as someone who feels like he just made a new friend. TRY HANGING YOURSELF.

I'd go into what actually needs to happen within a match to establish proper zoning, but it's clear you're a shitposting idiot so I won't.

What the fuck are you talking about? Fighting game bros are the first to throw insults you idiot. Just as fast as they throw fireballs.

Is this the pinnacle of intelligence for a person who plays fighting games?

Oh okay, your problem is passive aggression at fighting game players

Nut up and get a life you fucking closet Chad

pretty sure you see it happening right there. very technical stuff bro so tite

why did people hate HD remix again? i thought it was decent. wish it would get a port on modern consoles and PC. as a side note, david sirloin makes some good board games these days.

No, it's because they're jumping over your fireballs since you're a predictable scrub who would just get blown up for brainless spamming.

okay now you're way off the rails, you mention getting a life but you call someone a chad? aren't chads supposed to be social alpha males? you don't even know what you mean anymore

>BRO WHEN I DO IT ITS ZONING WHEN YOU DO IT ITS SPAMMING OKAY YOU'RE NOT IN MY CLIQUE OKAY TITE

if you actually used hadoken that close it would get parried and the person using hadoken would get punished heavily

there a difference between timing hadoukens well and just doing it no matter the positioning

My problem isn't with fighting games as a whole. Sitting on the couch with a bro having some casual fun is some of the most fun you can have with videogames. But playing fighting games competitively makes everything a mathematical equation, and greatly limits the number of characters that are "viable" when I just want to use the characters that are "fun".

that's pretty much every game competitively bro

He's right. Part of zoning is knowing how to not be predictable and staying at a certain particular range (that changes based on the matchup) to make it as hard as possible for your opponent to just jump over your fireballs.
If you just throw them as fast as possible you'll get jumped in and will eat a full combo.
I don't know why I'm replying to such obvious bait.

it was some of the most fun I could have with videogames, until I grew up

get your peter pan complex out of here, smasher manchild

Some people find competition and competitiveness fun, did that ever cross your mind?

>If you just throw them as fast as possible you'll get jumped in and will eat a full combo.

except if you're playing o.sagat :^)

even with O.Sagat it requires timing and very high execution.

>projecting

I used a picture of ZeRo for a reason.

to prove you like Smash so I could call your fat ass out. Smashers are cancer for this shit. This is why it will never be legitimate fighting game: the community is Kingdom Hearts-tier terrible and we want nothing to do with them.

Sucks because the games ARE good but they're massive babies. is it stinky day yet? lol

Are you referencing to the video this guy posted?
At circa 0:18 he throws an obviously out of position fireball and as a result he eats a jump in + fireball.
There are probably more examples.

you're full of shit

(backpedals) not that KH is bad or that the online community being terrible should stop anyone from liking the games. it's SP so it doesn't come up. in a multiplayer focused game, a shit community = turn off.

Smash is not a real fighting game.

Then why is Ryu in it? Why are there combos? It may not "be" a fighting game to you, but its fucking better then most "real" fighting games...

I always heard Viper.

And I get annoyed I was the only one.

Fuck all of you.

I hope every one of you falls into a coma on your birthday and then dies on christmas.

i like smash but you're a retarded fag dude. melee is competitive i'll give you that, i even enjoy watching it, but it's not a fighting game, and certainly "not better than most 'real' fighting games." why are you so insecure and pitiful fag that admitting that is too hard for you?

Sounds nice desu

REVERSAL

"Better" is a subjective term, though I feel it is objectively more "fun" than "real" fighting games, since you have greater freedom of movement and don't have to worry about screwing up inputs on your specials. That, and most combos are easily escapable, none of that half-your-health in one combo thing. Competitive smash is cancer though. Melee players really ruin it too.

>It may not "be" a fighting game to you, but its fucking better then most "real" fighting games...

The best part was when he said tiger.

based rog

No is name is Bison

shoryuken.com/2014/07/22/how-john-choi-beat-mczdaigo-umehara-at-evo-2014/

>10 years later he picks ryu vs daigo's bullshit evil ryu and defeats him

POTTERY

The game you were playing was already a "mathematical equation" to be figured out. The only thing is that you didn't apparently try to solve that problem. If having fun at the game means just mindlessly mashing away at it then maybe you shouldn't pick a deep genre to do it in.

You shouldn't look down on people who are having a different kind of fun than you.

I don't look down on them. More power to competitive players that are able to crack just how much you can use a character to their fullest and see who is objectively better. I actually enjoy watching competitive fighting games (Smash included, forgive me o high-and-mighty masters of the "real" fighting games), but actually learning matchups and extensive combos is just not a worthwhile investment to use against a friend maybe once before I stop because I forget to use it under pressure.

tiger claw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tiger uppercut

shut the fuck up

>I can actually understand the majority of this comic
I knew all that French would pay off some day

Thanks fucking spanish you retard.

Care to give us a rundown user?

but it's french, blaireau

>

Sure, give me a minute

Thanks user!

The uppercut is for fags who can't win solely by hadoukens and approach him.

>Sagat beats Sakura
MC: Congrats Sagat, you're the grand champion of the tournament this year
Now, can you respond to some interview questions
Sagat: Quickly please, my boss doesn't like me doing this, I am a bad guy after all...
MC: Just one question: Why do all your attacks start with "Tiger"
Sagat: Ah... that helps we find my anger
MC: Great, Thank you, that will be all

>later
MC: Good evening! We're here in front of Sagat's house
And as you can hear, he trains without rest
What perserverance!

THAI GUUURL

Cute. Thanks again user.

Ya dun good, user.

Does anyone know the font for the original
I could probably typeset the english on if I had the font