Fallout 4

Fallout 4

Without mods and fixes: 5/10
With mods and fixes: 7/10

Worth a pirate, all Todd and Bethesda memes aside.

Fight me.

>chromatic aberration

Any ss mods yet?

there are no mods of value, nor will there ever be any thanks to consolefags. stop pretending the game is somehow fixed with shitty equipment mods and reshade presets.

Oh cool, so you haven't played it for more than 10 minutes, thanks.

makes it more realistic

It's playable with mods but I'd still value it at 6/10. I'm mostly playing it because of the autumn feels

but it still looks shit.

i'm sure all those power armor reskins totally make it worth my time

I'm not interested in extra stuff like new weapons, outfits and reskins. I use mods that improve what is already there. There's bunch of mods out there that improve the atmosphere (not talking graphing), functionality, and gameplay. When you put them all together, you get a decent but not great game.

*graphics not graphing
spelling like a damn retard

i dont understand how people can play it when it dips fps on every second 60 to 25 or worse even with good computer.

The only mods I use are the pretty lady mods

game runs like shit for me in the city on vanilla so i can't imagine how it will run with mods

Which enb/reshade preset is this ?

Get that shadowboost thing. Shadows really fuck performance in this game.

there are texture mods that look better than vanilla but perform better, as the vanilla textures are horribly unoptimized. they look like 512x512 textures but are 2K or something like that

>actually playing fallout 4
>fight me

i try not to pick on the mentally-handicapped

Don't look at the spoiler if you are a typical Cred Forums poster.
It is actually my favorite game of all time, almost tied with HoMM3.

Mic check mic check

Oh, honey...

I agree user.

but the settlement system is so autism friendly that brings it up to an 8/10 for me.

I don't pirate.
I'll buy it when it goes under $10
This is how much I'm willing to pay for *Fallout* made by Bethesda

I just wish their prehistoric engine could handle the system

it does a pretty good job though, I'm a developer by trade so I know what it would be like trying to build a really robust system. it would be hell.

the problem is I don't think it's a marketable/popular enough feature for any development studio to ever put that kind of work into it. they need the CoD audience to stay profitable.

Adding shitty green glass, using shitty Vivid textures and turning up the sharpness doesn't make it any good.

k

Polish a shit all you want it's still a shit

This.

Is there a kill essential characters mod on consoles yet? Because I'm not playing FO4 again unless I can murder everyone.

Fucking waste of money.

that shit don't even look bad

Looks like a shit that was polished. Your point?

NO NO

NO NO NO

THATS WRONG

Fallout 4 is shit. You can polish it with mods. But in the end it is still shit, polished SHIT.

>"d-do i fit in now guys"

shiiiiiiiiiiet fucken white people

Fallout 4 is good. Like a solid 7/10. Story and characters are abysmal and there is little to no room for ropleplaying but its a modern Bethesda game, so I really dont know what people were expecting. Gunplay is the best in the series, map is a great size and has lots of shit too explore, atmosphere is great and thats exactly what I want from a Fallout game - an interesting world to spend dozens of hours exploring. Hating Fallout 4 is a meme because the series is popular and the writing isn't as good as New Vegas. That doesnt make it a bad game, it sure as shit isnt a great game but its far from a bad one.

Why don't people like this game?

Is this just a Cred Forums meme?

are you kidding me?
unless you're literally braindead and fresh off some bong rips there's nothing worth coming back for in FO4

it was a disappointment, didn't really feel like a new game, just more of the same but while taking a few steps back instead of forward in regards to things like character development, writing and the fact that its still the same shitty engine but yes, the hate the game gets here is a meme. Its popular so a few vocal people have to scream about how its the worst game ever made and that if anyone enjoyed it, even a little theyre a shit eating autist who should kill themselves.

Everyone with an IQ over 60 has abandoned Fallout 4 by now, and I'm pretty sure that even the people who say they like it are simply tricked into liking it by virtue of it being produced by Bethesda whose nuts they will ride until the end of time.

this

Most people here will hate on everything that doesn't have anime catgirls.

Is the map bigger than the NV's one? I seriously hope they launch a Fallout game like FO4 but with mechanics more like FO3/NV and give you more choices.

Is all the DLC and updates finished yet so I can pirate it and always have the latest version?

reminer that BETHESDA proccesses SHADOWS on ONE CORE in the CURRENT YEAR

you autistic or something?

Even after so long there are still some baffling glitches that have yet to be patched. Its still in a pretty bad state.

yeah

Fallout 4s mod scene is disappointingly underwhelming compared to what skyrim had. Weird, I feel like a month or two after fallout came out the entire skyrim mod scene actually got a small reinvigorate .

Basically This. You'll probably get disappointed in the game, but its still playable and you'll probably have some moments. If you want to get it, wait for a sale. Or pirate it.

Sorry about that famalam.

Could someone give me a list of solid mods for fallout 4?
I didn't hate it per se, but I know it could be better

This is why I haven't gotten back to FO4

Its because by the time the GECK came out all the hype had died.

For what it's worth: go to the Nexus, sort by Top mods, go down the list and see what interests you.

As noted above, though, the mods are rather underwhelming.

>DUDE ENB mods change EVERYTHING, enhanced textures, enhanced colours and depth of field wow
>download ENB
>its literally just a filter that fucks with the contrast and adds an orange tinge on everything
>shitty depth of field that always awkwardly doesn't work properly and can't decide what's in and out of focus
>some objects are half blurred and look like they have a haze

>dude ENBs

No mods are gonna fix shitty writing and dialogue.
The game is playable/10

ENB isn't needed much for Fallout 4 because it's DX11. it was needed in Skyrim to hackishly add DX11-like features. Enbs for Fallout 4 are pretty much just color pallet changes.

>with mods
>implying

With mods is 8-9/10 experience for me.

Any game that can keep me immersed and captivated for hours without thinking about my body is doing something right.

Personally I think it's the worst game in the series

Yes, worse than BoS

tbf drugs can do the same thing

I hate you, but that's the really the extent of it

The combat, the story, the atmosphere, etc... drove me away from Fallout 4. I couldn't finish it so I just went back to a proper wasteland, New Vegas.

Fallout 4 GOTY edition when?
I want to play this shitty game but with all the dlc included.