Starting over

I deleted all of my steam library a few months ago on steam support. I think it was a good idea, I needed to force myself to take a long break. I would spend too much time playing on the same tf2 server or the same CSS server, I got involved in too many groups, etc. I can't get it back, but I can start over. Steam Halloween sale is about 40 days away. I am gonna make a new account, and buy some games. What are the basic Cred Forums-tier games I should pick up?

I stopped playing any videogame cold turkey on Jan 1, 2016, I have to say I am a completely different person, I've actually started all those projects that I never got around to.

don't show in library is a thing you know

I throw a kunai at the boombox to make it play black betty.

Gift me some games OP :^)

>You cannot kill yourself.

Who the fuck says I can't?

tied to tracks
>somebody told me the world is gonna roll me

this is the end

whoever created the image you dumb fuck

How fast is the trolley going and how loud is the speaker? If it's too quiet it won't be heard over the sound of the trolley moving and if it's too fast the people tied to the tracks won't hear anything before dying rendering the question a moot point.

I'd pull it to the right and hope for Komm, süßer Tod.

>you cannot kill yourself.
Then i throw myself onto the tracks saving the lives of the people.

>You cannot kill yourself
>Then I kill myself!
user...

It said i cant kill myself, so i should be able to stop that trolley, otherwise it would kill me.

>There is NOTHING you can do to save the people.
>You cannot kill yourself.
Those are the two reasons that what you're suggesting can't be done.

There is nothing i can do from saving them from death in the long run (living forever) but i should be able to save them from the trolly with my invincible super powers.

Well?

Fuck my dick, it's not like I'm using it for anything productive.

jokes on you it's probably gonna get cut off at some point anyway.

Congrats, you just sacrificed your dick to save 28 gay rapists, and they're now coming to 'thank' you.

RIP x35

getting involved would be amoral so I let them die

M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

You should try tf2 and css