Tank is a smug blonde loli with twintails

>tank is a smug blonde loli with twintails
why is this allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFritObM92w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are little girls even allowed to become explorers?

i hope you mean, "why isn't this the standard for all RPG games?" because then yeah i'd agree we need more cute girls that aren't old hags in vidya

>Etrian Odyssey V will never ever be localized
Video games are dead

> all female adventurer party

why is this allowed?

we all know how that ends

4 lolis and 1 scruffy medic.

Why wouldn't they?

Best Fortress coming through!

HOW DO I BEAT THE BOILING LIZARD!? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

These are your party members for tonight.

DELETE THIS

Bind its head. I think there's also a skill to reduce fire damage but I can't remember atm.

Still the best etrian

Name 0 games that do this.

don't be stupid user. It's gonna take a while for them to localize it. My bet it gonna be spring 2017

I like cute girls, its a shame I don't like EO gameplay

Tera as an Elin.

You can even see their loli pantsu every time they taunt because of the animation.

Because it's funny
Funny and cute

What's wrong with EO gameplay? To me, it's the best execution of an exploration RPG. From Japan, anyway.

I'm the opposite.

I don't mind the cute girls, I'm just not into lolis or girls at all, but I fucking love the gameplay.

user he said 0 games

Has there seriously been no announcement for an international release? I was planning on getting a 3DS soon, and was really looking forward to it since it might be the last entry of the series.

>Tanks are older women and cool dudes

Really makes you think huh.

>character portraits don't change based on they're equipment

Biggest blunder of EO.

>strong older woman
My penis is currently harder than steel

>since it might be the last entry of the series
I was thinking about this, too. What if the NX doesn't have two screens and it actually is a handheld hybrid? Maybe that's why Atlus is remaking all the older games.

That's ETA for when Atlus announces that they'll localize it. Fall 2017 is when we get it.

I'm gonna get the blonde, and pretend she just has a chuuni eyepatch.

they're the best at cave explorer.

>earrings girl
My kokoro is going doki-doki.

What's even the appeal of that eyepatch. Why has it become so popular?

you don't like pirates, user?

If the NX is a handheld I can see the series working there, even if it has just one screen. The cartography aspect will always work as long as there is a touch screen.

>NX has a slot for 3DS cartridges
>can just swap to TV when I want after playing comfily in bed

fall was my next guess but yeah we're gonna get that game. What made you think it was fall?

>NX is announced next week
>It's a home console

Everytime I play this game I create an all girl party. What a delightfully progressive game.

Atlus putting all of their money into P5

It depends on how big her dick is. I wanna see for myself just for laughs haha

I'm fine with it being a home console. I just want a slot to play 3DS games on that home console, like a built-in Gamebody Player.
I used to play the LttP GBA port and Leaf Green on the GBP because it made them feel like SNES games.

3DS upscaled to 1080p? bet it'll look great

Yeah wouldn't it be funny if her massive cock just fell onto your face with a loud wet smack haha
And if she was so long that her cock starts oozing onto your hair haha

Also take care of the scales surrounding it if you weren't doing that already.
Obviously, Runemasters are a good idea to bring against it.
I recall his big attack has some kind of tell. If you're not sure just have your fortress keep Elemental Guard up.

Yes it will
Shitlus are slow because you will buy anything.

Punished "Viper" Dragoon

wait, why would EO5 be the last of the series?

EO would look fine, since anything worth the art is just 2D.

>no my rehashed weebshit exploring game won't be localized
Learn japanese then you lazy fucking weeb

Dunno why they think it's going to be the last, but I've heard the character designer left the team or something. Anyway, even if he did, that would hardly mean they'd just stop making these.

Man it would be hilarious to suck all the cum out of her huge cock with my mouth on a joke haha. That'd be more than funny my dude.

I think it might be the last if Nintendo steps away from dual screen handhelds, although I do see the series working with one screen. Also, from what I've heard, the game really went for the direction of the originals, removing sub classes and such.

Being gay makes you less of a faggot than someone into lolis

But what if I'm into shotas?

only correct way to adventure

atlus is slow because they delayed P5 for whatever fucking reason.

This will be your Reaper (male) for tonight.

I don't like traps, but at least there's usually a few boyish looking shotas each game. V has some pretty cute ones.

Potatoes are for mushing.

>lolis are brought up - eww pedo, lolis are shit
>shotas are brought up - MUH DICK SHOTAS A BEST

Why is Cred Forums so hypocritical?

More gay people on Cred Forums are into shotas then straight people on Cred Forums are into lolis. And considering how gay Cred Forums is, it's too be expected.

Lolicon is most likely to be a rapist.
Traps are already hyper sexual and made a conscious choice to assume this role, so it's guaranteed to be consensual.

>Reaper
I read the image first and thought it said Harper.

but user, why wouldn't you want to be the biggest faggot on Cred Forums?

Most of the time shotas are brought up it's traps or /ss/

You quoted me as if I implied I like shotas.

All pedofags need to work on treating their mental disorder

>assassin is a naked edgelord
remove this

I'd like her to remove my anal virginity

fuck yes older women!

Welcome to the Titty Odyssey.

The feminists did a number on you if you find barren, childless old women attractive.

I CANT FUCKING BEAT THIS FAGGOT BOSS

FORGOT THE FUCKING IMAGE

>tfw want this to come out so I can self insert as the sole male tank in a 1 male 4 female party
I usually self insert as the ranged DPS, so this time I want it to be different.

>having trouble with an EO4 boss
Just bind her lel

bind for days

did you use bind?

I wonder why EOV cut down on the loli choices so much, was it a bid to appeal to westerners?

>was it a bid to appeal to westerners
>When it won't even come out on the west
Kek. Himukai does seem to be slowing down the loli production though.

So this is where the new EO general went to.

my only binder is wufan and she keeps running out of tp

>When it won't even come out on the west
Says who?

Not so smug anymore!

Is there no EO general on /vg/ anymore? Did /feg/ finally shitpost them into oblivion?

there is one. It's ded in the ground, though

EO general was a cesspool of cancer on its own, it didn't need any additional help.

not wanting christmas cakes

Should've just become a catchall dungeon crawling games general. Or is it too much to ask 3DS and Vita owners to get along?

>Is it too much to ask 3DS owners and Vita owners to get along
this probably

Bind its legs and poison it.
I haven't fought it in a while. Still triggered. It's the hardest boss in the man game.

tanks should be smug. The whole point of them is to taunt their enemies and tank hits.

If you saw two people, one of them a generic ninja and the other this tiny 10 year old with a perpeutual smug face holding a 1 ton shield constantly calling you a bitch ass and making fun of your dick size, who are you gonna hit first?

>implying ninjas dont make fun of your dick size

They have no room to talk about dick sizes considering they're ninjas.

I thought this was going to be a loli thread.

But yeah fuck Etrian Odyssey I only played it a while because of the art. The rest of the game is shit because hurrrr old school unfair difficulty.

It WAS at catch all
Then all the vitafags bailed to Vitagen, and EO was left all alone.
They don't want the Vita DRPGs back.

>Or is it too much to ask 3DS and Vita owners to get along?

It's hard enough to get the video game boards (besides /vr/) to talk about video games in the first place. Now you're trying to force them to get along

>Should've just become a catchall dungeon crawling games general.
I remember people used to talk about 7th Dragon when I still frequented the threads. There were links for that kind of shit in the OP as well. It sucks that it became a dead general that only serves to have the same exact waifu shitposts at the same exact time to avoid getting bumped off the board.

You'd probably have a mental breakdown trying to create a Wizardry party.

I'd hit the one that's easier to get rid of first.
I'd rather spend an hour trying to beat the shit out of a smug loli coated in a shiton of armour without some homo fag throwing poison knifes at me the whole time.

>The rest of the game is shit because hurrrr old school unfair difficulty.
Which game did you play? EOs 1 and 3 are pretty easy to break, and 4 is easy as fuck. 2 is legitimately "hard", although the cookie cutter party makes the game way easier than it should be. The untolds are pretty fair as well. Are you seriously that bad that you couldn't manage your way through the first stratum?

>EOU2 takes forever, like over a year, to get official localization announcement
>because Cred Forums has the collective memory of a pet rock they think this means EOV is never coming to the west

Name a single EO game that hasn't been localized. But yes, this time will be different.

Atlus has become worse at localizing. The longest anything before took was like 6 months, and we get EOU1 in less than 3 months.

>implying pet rocks have a bad memory

Replacing the jap voices with people they got off the street and removing problematic content is hard work :(

>4 is easy as fuck
no it's not

I've learned to just assume the worst.

IV is easy as fuck once you start unlocking all the hidden classes. The second stratum is really the only part of the game that is hard.

This is an example of why you should listen to the info in the quest place, binding them makes them so much easier. Use Snare circle, that binds it and all its little ghosty minions. Its easy as shit after that as long as you leave one minion behind it alive it won't spawn any more. And bring a tank along, to pull damage since its offence is weak.

Can i beat heavenbringer without binds? I hate sniper and arcanist because they are UGLY

You just improved the way I imagine fights in these games

7th threadum reached! I didn't know eo general moved to Cred Forums

tfw the eog thread was so bad it had to move to a different board.

>ugly
I love my sniper, he's the Shaggy of my team. I imagine him smoking weed during a fight and getting really paranoid and shit.

le millenom girl

>draw a literal child
>say she's a warrior with super human strength with the experience and personality of an adult
weeabo writing at it's finest

>sending a team of innocent young girls into a dark dungeon full of flesh eating monsters
you guys aren't that heartless, right?

Can someone post the picture of le millenom girl being confused by an owl?
Also a pic of Arianna saying "off with their heads"?

>that petrified statue
Worst way to go desu

>Wont have my Trapadour or Lando the landsknecht anymore
I haven't looked at the new classes a bunch, but it'll be hard remaking something so perfect.

my male medic is there to protect them!

>20yo girls are considered older women
jesus christ, I bet you think women peak at the age of 6

this, I'm always terrified of that shit happening to my characters in games with petrification.

t. wrinkly old hag

pls post more.

No, but cute factor peaks at 1,000.

>pick pic one because both the girls have great designs

Why does Himukai have to torture me

D E L E T E T H I S

I'm not really a fan of loli or guro, but I've always been impressed how much highly intricate loli guro art these games inspire.

Hell yeah

I actually like guro but for some reason EO guro just makes me feel bad.

I like manga but lolis are shit

Why do you make it sound like EO wouldn't work with automapping?

youtu.be/EFritObM92w

EOV should be right up your alley then

/thread

>That petrified medic
Jesus

>no one brought up best girl

Little girls are expendable because they can't carry on the family name or inherit any wealth. Full grown male adventurers take 20 years to make but lolis can be churned out every eight years.

It would work as well as taking the dating sim out of persona 5.
The major selling point in EO is making your own maps.

there you go

that actually makes sense

I think of it as a fun gimmick.

Sure, I would miss it but the rest of the game is also good

>Lolis are brought up
Little girls are great!
I want to be a little girl!
Moe and kawaii!

>Shotas are brought up
Little boys are great!
I want to be a little boy!
Moe and kawaii!
There is no difference really.

>tfw you go back to a map you played at the start of the game and see all the swastikas you drew.

dumb white supremacist frogposter

>dying in the easiest stratum
carried shitters had it coming

The game locks your lines to a grid, and you can only draw around the borders without messing up the map. What else could I possibly draw to get my jollies ?

>that guy who uses elemental Gunners
>not going full Ricky-chet

isn't atlus gunner just ricky with her hair grown out?

Grampa Dragoon > Punished Teach > Pink haired slut > Gingergoon

fitting because the Tank should always be the true MC/guild leader