a.pomf.cat/gcavps.webm

No PC port, no buy.

get an artist who can draw more than one face barring monsters

get a writer who can tell more than the same story over and over

get a composer who isn't a plagiarist

get a platform someone owns

Didn't know Sonia was in V3

FAT

Damn, that's drastic in comparison to the goofy executions in DR2.

Pirating the Vita version, buying the PC version as usual (If they don't release it a full year later that is)

>ps4
>vita

why does Hajime have to do with this with every Dangan waifu? Can he at least let me have one ffs?

CUTE

He has every talent imaginable, throw him a bone!

TUMBLR

strawpoll.me/11251554

He needs another one since his other waifu died twice

Wait for Steam version

Who will be the first culprit ?

STILL CUTE

>we're going to have months of weebs posting this slut. Todd style, until it's released.

I plan on getting it for my Vita but shut the fuck up.

The anime in general has a fair share of moments that get surprisingly dark compared to the games. The experimental brain surgery was pretty fucking intense too, as was the first killing game.

>until it's released.

More like until the next slut is revealed.

Kaede

YOU'RE BUYING IT IN JAPANESE AND ENGLISH, RIGHT user? YOU'RE GONNA BUY MY GAME ON PS4 TOO RIGHT?

Damnit, guys, hopebot isn't going to be the MC, stop having hope he will! You know how this ends!

Probably but we get enough meme posting from Todd fuckers, I don't want the same shit happening to a series I actually like.

Isn't it the fault of Toddposters for making that stupid shit into a meme to start with?

Should I get the PS4 version or the Vita version, for my PSTV? I'm leaning toward PS4, since I was only gonna play it on a television anyway.

We all agree that gravel in the swimsuit was the worst logic leap, right?

>game about lying
>implying you're not the culprit every time

FUCK YOU ENGLISH PAL VERSION FOR MY UK VITA NOTHING ELSE.

There's no difference between versions, get what you're comfortable with dude.

Best girl coming through

I will. I just hope I don't get spoiled.
I escaped DR1 and 2 without spoilers and am watching the anime immediately as it airs.

but this will be spoiled for me, I guareentee it.

I'm in favor, anyway. That was the only thing I could not work out and had to trial and error my way through.

Well, that and "which room is Monaca sleeping in?". That was my most disgraceful moment.

Wouldn't it follow that you get caught every time, too? That seems like it'd make for a strange game.

Hand over the guns, young lady, they'll buy your game just have hope.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, TODD!

I'M NOT BUYING YOUR GAME!

>not 777KB

One fucking job.

Yeah, because DR is on shitposters' radar now. You'll have to go the full abandon internet route to avoid spoilers, I'm afraid.

CAMERA
ANGLE

I literally could never figure it out. I didn't think gravel could be so fucking heavy.

Should I be fine if I just do the same thing I did when dodging spoilers for ZTD? Because I made it through that period fine despite taking about two months to get around to playing it.

I forgot but camera angle made sense in the Japanese version. It was some grammar thing, like "The angle I put it at" or something.

There's another example of translation problems but I can't remember.

But I don't buy story-based shit that is overrated and contains bad writing and little gameplay to actually make up for it.

>instead of discovering the culprit the game is about pinning the crime to another person

That would be pretty cool actually

DUDE
DESPAIR
LMAO

ayyy

I had ZTD spoiled for me but the memes/spoilers were so badly done that it didn't mean shit when I finally played it.

I think certain spoilers don't change the enjoyability of the game. Avoid Cred Forums and Cred Forums at least.

>Camera angle
Nah. I guessed that on first try, but I forgot about truth flashbacks, so I still lost because I was expecting some evidence to work

Also best debate in the entire game desu, made me love this BGM
youtube.com/watch?v=N6l3e1QHIVk

See, that's what happens.

I want to fuck despair Chisa!

What you thought was despair was actually hope!
You just got tricked!

>get a composer who isn't a plagiarist

??

DR has quite a bit of gameplay for a VN.
I wouldn't call overrated, it's exactly as good as we say it is.

I WAS ONLY PRETENDING

Someone should add Hajime air guitar carrying her body.

Dude, instead of like finding the girl who killed Chiaki and make her pay, let's join her instead!

can someone explain danganronpa to me
i watched a video about the rocker girl with the horns and it was like anime scooby doo and then she fucking died but the main character wasnt that upset about it and then it turned into phoenix wright but then at the end she was alive again so it was all a simulation or something????????

Play the games yourself

what

that never happened

the fuck did you watch?

yeah

Kaede will die during case 2, that way the I, the true main character will take over.

What does that have to do with Hopebot? It could very well be this guy.

>H0PE-B0T: Please hand over the protagonist position.
>Enoshima Rafael: I suggest you do what he says, Kaede.

In my case it would have to be Wire on Gundham's "mist of confusion" or whatever.

They don't even mention the wire after you present that evidence.

>Yeah, because DR is on shitposters' radar now.

God I fucking hate this. I didn't mind slow threads because at least you knew the people in them were honest fans. I can understand what console players mean when they say PC ruined the Souls series.

One of the best reasons Disgaea threads are so great is because how niche it is. God this is upsetting me.

What the fuck did you watch?

The game is mystery/thriller. 15 talented students (ultimate swimmer, ultimate musician, ultimate programmer, etc) are locked in their high school with their memories wiped. They are told by a mysterious person that they are stuck inside forever. However, if they kill someone and get away with it, they can leave and everyone else dies. So basically, you figure out mysteries based off clues and debate it in class trials. As the game goes, you learn more and more info on the background of why you are locked inside, who is in charge, etc.

Leave before you get spoiled.

why would I buy this game and promote trash?

You, Twintails, and Ikkeman are going to be dead by the end of Case One Cuckbot

Who will be the detective of V3?

>guy
Somebody tell him

YOU NOW REMEMBER THAT KILLER KILLER IS CANON

>for a VN
Which isn't saying a lot. And a lot of you act like it's the 3rd coming of Christ.

Hopefully the protagonist herself

I kinda want to feel her tits and find out her bra size if I was Naegi desu.

I wish they had taken the time to polish SDR3 chapter 3 after the changes.

What a fucking mess of a case.

Didn't twintails also have music notes on her hair? what does it mean

I don't buy games with female protagonists, or black people.

Well, it's a good VN with more gameplay than usual. Which is a good thing.

What's the problem?

if you want to complain about the fanbase, then why enter their threads?

good
dont be a c*ck

Don't worry, she won't be the protagonist

kek, this cuck can't even write cuck

No, we don't. We act like it's the newest entry in a game series we like. Don't be an ass, man. Be an ass man.

This is the time of shitposting that will be in DR threads now.

I fucking hate this place.

Where'd this equating Hopebot with Ted Cruz thing come from, anyway? I've seen this pop up a few times, and I'm very confused.

Predictions for the anime?
>there is a 17th student
>gekkogahara bot was never included in the official tally
>the killing game is being broadcasted worldwide in the past
>that's why chisa was watching her death in the first episode
>the 17th student is chiaki
>the death count on monday for the future arc will show one more down
>this killing game has been a trial to mentally prep hajime or makoto to mentally travel back to the events before the tragedy and prevent them.

Also the roster DRV3 game is nothing but a bunch of fill-ins. In the ultimate troll move kodaka will reveal the true roster a month before release and it will be nothing but returning characters.

Which boy wil be her lover?

This shitposting is the vanilla doujin of what Cred Forums is capable of. If you haven't fled from all the shitposting that happens in other places, then this should be incredibly easy to ignore. Just try and make the best posts you can make. It's what Lady Monaca would want.

Then why are you here user? If you want a safe space, there's tumblr.

both were robbed of their rightful positions, the delegates will be mine one day

THE PROTAGONIST SPOT KAEDE

IT WAS MINE

GIVE IT BACK

pure cancer, kill yourself.

>durr I should be able to shit all over everything if you don't like it hurr tumblr

Form your own fucking thoughts you drone, holy shit

My point is, it's only going to get worse. I may be forced to browse Cred Forums at this point.

>this killing game has been a trial to mentally prep hajime or makoto to mentally travel back to the events before the tragedy and prevent them

>this triggered
I really think tumblr is the place for you.

Ah, I see. That's actually kinda clever, all things considered.

Eh, I figure it'll eventually pass. This shit is too niche to hold their attention for too long.

Kaede is a real qt

surely their motives a bit more complex than that

If it's on pc I will

I really think he's gonna fucking do it
>bracelets with poison
>deathgame underwater
It wouldn't be all that surprising for kodaka to completely ripoff uchi

Also the true DRV3 cast is all the dead kids from previous games. They're stuck in purgatory, AKA the ultimate prison

WHERE IS KYLE?

WHERE IS QUARK?

All you have to do is kill Junko. She's a near emotionless shell, so she wouldn't even give a shit.

Easiest decision game ever.

still need the OST from the anime just before Chiaki opened the GOAL door

shit was dope

I'm only getting it it turns out it actually is a reboot. I don't ever wanna see le ebin despair girl *strikes JoJo pose XDDD* aka Junko ever again. Both of the first games went to shit in the final chapter.

WHERE IS HAGAKURE?

But how are they gonna get potential energy for the enormous shift without Radical-6, smart guy?

Seriously, why do people care about Kyle? Not only does he not exist yet, he was just a backup if Sigma didn't live long enough to finish shit.

You are now tasked with handling the character interactions of DRv3

From the anger from the fans when Kohacka brings back cyborg chiaki

CHISA IS MY ANGEL

I never really considered tincan as the portag, more like the twintail's boytoy

It's roughly 5 years compared to 40, the one to shift will probably be hajime. It's his true ultimate ability, the experiments on his mind allow him to transfer his thoughts, memories, and personality to any point in time. As long as he was alive and izuru at the time, he can make the jump.

The maid better be a trap, I swear to God...

Will V3 have multiple enidngs with all that lie mechanic shit?

The lie is that V3 is being made

DELETE KAEDE

Top Left Mukuro is so fucking hot with that expression.

I hope this one has no shitty meme characters like Hagakure, Junko or Ibuki.

You don't like her? Why?

a suffering angel

>multiple endings in a DR game
I've been hoping for this since the first game. I went in thinking there could be an ending where you manage to save everyone, NOPE! The most it will have is a canon ending and a bullshit bad ending.

That's about the only twist kodaka hasn't done yet, a protagonist shift. That or the protag is the actual murder

V3 is releasing on PS4, and 1/2 sold a shit ton more on Vita than the system everybody owns.

>get a composer who isn't a plagiarist
lol

Brown Bikini screams meme character.

>natsumi/sonia reskin
>stole robobro's spot
DELETE
KAEDE

>save everyone
Nah, that defeats the purpose. It's also the weakest part of ZE series.
I mean, I'm not against it if its done well but I think the story doesn't work. You can't save everyone logically.

2013: youtube.com/watch?v=m5K9CIf-XoQ
2010: youtu.be/Q4L7i1uc1Rg?list=PLDEA007FAB5D8F479 (scrub to 0:23)

Robobro might not be a bro at all. Every think of that? No, you only think about yourself.

Meh, all the characters are reskins. I learned not to judge on appearances with DR. I hope WitChiaki will be cool though.

>handling the character interactions of DRv3
Kaede using her fat body and tits to have her way with everyone. That's all the interaction needed.

>No, you only think about yourself.
Where did this come from?

Ehhh, not enough for me. Post more examples.

Was KS even big enough in Japan for this to be possible?

>danganronpa came out in 2010
>karate shogun came out in 2012
>plagiarist

Dumbass

>mfw replaying chiaki scream while jacking off

It's a meme, "Did you think about that? No, you only think about yourself". To be fair, it's become quite a normie meme, so I probably should stop using it.

Come to think of it, Mira is just Junko anyway.

A hot chick with big boos and legit brain problems that make them incapable of feeling emotions properly. They thus resort to crimes to feel anything at all and any emotion they display outside of that is an act.

>>karate shogun came out in 2012
this song was in the 2009 demo release and yes it was known in Japan although not as widely as here

same instrumentation, same rhythm

it's pretty damn close for a coincidence

FTE are now relevant to the plot and can make characters Trust or Distrust you more.

>What's the problem?

That 80% of the court minigames are putrid garbage, maybe.

well I came to realize that after I had finished DR1. And the lack of fear of death only became relevant after 999, for a large majority of that game I though for sure one particular character was permadead. In VLR and ZTD that fear was never there.

>akane
>big boobs
Whelp I guess that's where the similarities end, but yeah, she's been pulling the strings for awhile now.

Most music is similar when it comes to trying to create emotions or themes. You ever see that video about how to make any pop song in 4 chords? Similar.

I'm pretty sure that this is a coincidence. Composer stealing from KS is pretty unlikely. Still, plagarism exists, but I don't care. But your example is guarenteed a coincidence, though they sound preeeettty different.

>murder someone as kaede
>have to defend in trial while robo accuses her
>if robo wins he becomes the new mc
I would buy two copies.

Yea, they could work on that. Oh well, I don't play it for the gameplay, but the story and characters. No one does.

>some edgy teenager brainwashed the world with DESPAIR XD and destroyed it
>what? that sounds fucking stupid, how did she do that?
>oh that's not important so we won't explain it

How can anyone take these games seriously?

I said Mira, dude.

>That's about the only twist kodaka hasn't done yet, a protagonist shift
Chisa was promoted as protag of the future arc while there was nothing about her even present in the despair arc

They explained it in DR2 and in the anime taht's being released now.

Basically, Chapter Black in YYH.

Play the games instead of typing the same post in every DR thread you fucking secondary

>Someone is remotely controlling OUR boy Juzo
What the fuck?

>In Another Time, Akane tells Sigma that Dr Klim loved Kyle very much
>ZTD Sigma, who is Dr Klim, mentions Kyle a grand total of one time
>And after Diana gives birth to Phi and Delta, he says that he finally understands unconditional love, as he has it for the two of them
>This being well after he made Kyle, in his memory

First Case: Blue Hair is killed by Chessboard Scarf

Second Case: Maid is killed by Masked dude

Third Case: Buffman and Chessboard killed by Petal Head

Fourth Case: BlondeGlasses is killed by Hagakure Komaeda

Final Case: Hopebot is killed by mastermind

I played the first two games, fanboy.

Yes, his insatiable lust for Munakatas dick

I miss read that as mirai and for whatever reason thought of the despair arc.

That would actually be pretty fantastic, if you succeed in passing the trial you escape and see the new world for what it really is. This would also be the first time in the series where the entire roster gets purged

And yeah I agree with your comparison, I hated her character though.

Don't know if that really counts, I'm talking about one with an established MC you play as for a good couple hours before losing them and switching. Reminds me that he did that before with leon and sayaka.

We know user, the game was a trainwreck.

That makes more sense now. Thanks.

Power of Mindhack

Given the way Touko talks around "sexy women", I'm starting to think she has some latent homo tendencies.

Probably just my imagination...

Then you're retarded. Between DR1 explaining that the original killing games, the various screens of riots and giant Monokumas fucking shit up, Junko taking over the airwaves, and DR2 explaining the mass suicides, brainwashing, and the infectious despair, how do you not understand how she could end the world?
Are you literally retarded?

Nagito totally doesn't join Junko.

>Muh realism
Woah a chinese detective game is not like real life. What the fuck kodaka?

But they did explain it.

And how did some edgy teenager manage to convert enough people to her cause to make this possible in the first place?

>lelele you're dumb and silly I win

>the power of ULTIMATE DESPAIR!!! >:D
Epic!

him.

Excuse me, youngster, but have you heard of our new Reserve Course segmemnt?

It was a fun trainwreck, though. Still a sad way to end a series.

>how did some edgy teenager manage to convert enough people to her cause to make this possible in the first place
By getting gifted youth to join her side, which is easy at Hope's Peak Academy. Fuck, the whole concept of Dangan Ronpa 3 is show the events leading to the original game.
my uh... my family doesn't have enough money

>How can anyone take these games seriously?
You're not supposed to take them seriously. The games make that clear to you so they can dial up the crazy without the player calling bullshit.

Wouldn't surprise me. She certainly was all over Asahina.

It almost feels like Im argumenting with some reddit ironic shitposter. Just accept that danganronpa wont ever be close to real life because its a godamn FICTION and move on

t. Nahyuta

Well I've got a pstv so I can, and I like the first two.
I was gonna buy it anyway.

But I could also wait for a steam release since that's where I bought the first two.

>boy
Kaede likes girls

>V3 takes place in the alternative universe
>All characters use fake names in the prison
>Kaede is daughter of Hajime and Natsumi and was forced to join game to save her parents

Yeah it's retarded but they explained it.
>Played Danganronpa and expected a well written explanation from Kodaka

/u/ was a mistake

>it doesn't have to make sense because it's FICTION!

This is a really stupid argument. Even within fiction genres like fantasy and stuff, there's still certain things that are realistic. For example, someone getting stabbed in the head with a claymore will probably kill them even in a fantasy game or anime, and people would find it weird if it doesn't. The same logic applies to Junko's takeover.

Well, good on them for finally addressing it, if nothing else. It's about time. Maybe I'll be able to go back and enjoy the games after viewing DR3.

You're obviously supposed to take certain parts of them seriously, even if there are a lot of exaggerations like the executions. The entire explanation for how the setting came to be isn't one of the things that should be handwaved with "ah it's just a bit of fun don't worry about it".

Yurishitters like you are the reason why people were unhappy about female protag

>kaede ontop of twintails
That doesn't sound too bad.

See, shit like that is what I'm talking about. She does it a lot too.

>someone getting stabbed in the head with a claymore will probably kill them even in a fantasy game or anime
>or anime
Not sure who is worse, retards like you or yurishitters

I'm sorry anons, would you rather date boys in V3? Too bad

Junko s takeover is equal ot mages using in fantasy using fireballs. Thanks for admitting now that Danganronpa is relistic. Do you have split personality or something? Just moments ago you were saying opposite of that

this is exactly what I am hoping for

What's your issue with that statement, mr. morbidly obese ronpautist?

I don't self insert.

Get out of Cred Forums you degenerate woman. This place belongs to me.

>The entire explanation for how the setting came to be isn't one of the things that should be handwaved with "ah it's just a bit of fun don't worry about it".
Why not?

Not this matters, since it has been explained with DR0 and now DR3, but give me an answer anyway.

>end of ZE
I don't think so.

>end a series
There is still a glimmer of hope that he will do another game, he left it pretty damn open, once again. Though after ZTD I don't know if I could handle another game, maybe if he did a kodaka reboot. New character, new environment, new story, no powers, just burn it to the ground and start over.

>She does it a lot too.
Yeah. She does. AE is no exception either.

Female MC is obviously for appealing to Fujo, like making Komaeda such a fuckboy.

She'll be into dudes.

Could Todd survive a killing game?

Nah, he joins her but he does mental gymnastics to think he's not really allied with her.

She's a bisexual if I've ever seen one. And I've seen Teruteru.

I thought fujos wanted a male MC

Not at all, but I see you purposefully misinterpreted what I was saying to suit your own needs. I suppose I should not have expected better from someone who's enough of a neanderthal to enjoy Danganronpa.

>why should one of the biggest and most important reveals in a mystery game make sense?

Hmm, I wonder.

In any case... it's rather clear to me after exchanging words with a few people in this thread that Danganronpa fans are simply willing to make excuses for the games out of an inexplicable fondness for them, as evidenced by arguments such as "why does it have to make sense?" That being the case, a person such as myself, who operates on a higher plane where facts and logic are the cornerstones of a proper argument, is simply wasting his time trying to get through to anyone. I'll leave you to frolic happily with your poorly-written and illogical series, since that seems to be what you desire, proper writing be damned. Have a good day.

>Before
Despair is evil because it tries to kill hope!

>After
Despair is awesome because attempting to kill hope only makes it stronger!

Komaeda was a weird dude to begin with, so brainwashing only changed the perspective of his weirdness.

Fujos want a male MC so they can ship him with guys
See: Komahina being ridiculously popular

Oh shit, I finally got the joke.

She's a liar, just like Todd.

I'm a fucking retard.

Mukuro is best girl

agreed

That she is.

>she won't talk with Naegi in Despair Arc
True despair

>Komahina being ridiculously popular
Maybe because Nagito was the only fucking character in the game who was canonically in love with Hajime>

Asshole, you had us. You had us the whole time.
And then you blew it right at the end.
You were so close.

Yeah Im the type of person that can turn off their brain for a second and just enjoy things that maybe dont make perfect sense. Maybe Im just not autistic so I dont need to write an essay about every single little thing. Sorry for having fun

Nope.
But still a really cute girl though.

well you like danganronpa, so odds are you're actually very autistic

How does "You don't need an explanation" not make sense? You're dodging my question.

And this is still irrelevant to DR, because the tragedy is explained in the novel and new anime.

He'd kill someone then tell some amazingly grand lies and get away with everything.

user...you'll buy my game, right? You don't wanna know what happened to the last guy who didn't

Why is the Todd meme being used with V3 now?

Are stinky girls one of Kodaka's fetishes or something?

Why do you have nail polish on your face?

smelly.

Her crying after watching anime was great scene

??
There is nothing autistic about dangranronpa. Stop randomly spouting words you learned on this site. As I said it´s a great fun if you kinda turn off your brain and just enjoy the game (and anime). You are able to go for hours about how fiction isnt very realistic but Im the autistic one. Sure buddy

I liked when she stuck the needles into Chisa's brain

>it's great fun if you're autistic

yeah that's what I said

sorry bro but.... deal with it

>girl
More like a mindless smelly tool

>yfw hopebot is the first murder victim

>I liked when she stuck the needles into Chisa's brain

>Lets stick metal rods inside of her
>this will definatly not come back to bite me in the future

Coincidence I think not!

Am I the only one who wants this vixen to sit on my face and pee in my mouth while telling me I should be happy that someone like me gets to experience the rich flavor of a beautiful girl like her?

Possibly

Mukuro is a miracle of the universe.

Speak for yourself. It was painfully obvious that he was baiting from the beginning but Cred Forums has a pathological need to take every bait posted.

Fukawa always with that focus

I believe even Fukawa can't beat Teruteru in that regard

>I believe even Fukawa can't beat Teruteru in that regard
Obviously not. I'm just saying.

Is Kirigiri still dead?

>This thread
Anime was a mistake

Yes for one more day

Kodaka doesn't have balls to actually do it

>Teruteru is literally Kodaka and all the other characters, male and female, represent his various fetishes
Prove this isn't true.

Should have a reverse version of this with Hajimeme laughing and Izuru crying in the background.

le homo boxer man is here

No. Maybe.

would not surprise me at all

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S