Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whjpUv9slSQ
boingboing.net/2010/08/10/yakuza-3-review.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8oO_P4GX_RA
youtube.com/watch?v=xgtOSj4nbXU
youtu.be/xgtOSj4nbXU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am literally putting all my hopes on these to save this horrible year of video games

I'd like to apologize to all of Cred Forums
Took me too long to realize just how good Yakuza 3's OST is

>this horrible year of video games
Shit taste detected.

mostly curious about how retarded the plot will be.
I only like the competitive aspect of pokemon (even if it's a mess)

show me ONE good video game released in 2016

Dragon's Dogma (port)
Darkest Dungeon
X-COM 2
Street Fighter V
Hitman
Shadow Complex (port)
Dark Souls 3
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
Total War: Warhammer
Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Hyper Light Drifter
Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice
Shin Megami Tensei IV Final

I'm pretty hyped because it actually looks like Game Freak put effort into it this time. Also the music sounds fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=whjpUv9slSQ

It's the BotW of Pokemon

Rumors say it's even coming to NX early

If NX launches with BotW and this it would probably be the first console I would buy day 1 since the GameCube.

>Still getting hyped for a Pokemon game

Quite

2016 has literally been fucking amazing

Enough to drag a .cia file into my SD card

uncharted 4

Now that they have competition in the form of Yo-Cuck Watch, they're pretty much forced to now. Not that I'm complaining or anything.
>Rumors say its even coming to the NX early
Where are you getting these rumors, user? SM is releasing on 11/18. The NX won't release before 11/18, come on now senpai.

What's the deal with this game? What sets it apart from X & Y?

>What sets it apart from X & Y?
its actually going to be good

Almost as hyped as /vp/ was when they thought Ash was finally going to win a league.

>first game to not be directed by masuda
>it brings along many new ideas including getting rid of gyms
wtf I hate masuda now

(you)

>he says after getting BTFO and now just dodges his betters

How does one become hyped for the next installment in a series that hasn't stopped stagnating since 2000?

I'm pretty excited.

I do wish that new Pokemon reveals didn't end up on the front page every fucking time a new announcement gets made.

Cautiously hype.
I've been really pleased with everything so far, but I don't want to overdo my hype.

I agree with all of them but SFV

Well I was told to name one game, so by you I still did pretty good.

It's changing the formula up a bit and adding some nice quality of life improvements. Still waiting on the version exclusives list.

I love Cred Forums Pokemon threads, but you should stop making these every hour every fucking day. Cred Forumskemon threads are the best when a video is out.
Wait 2 days.

Very. Pokémon saving the industry as usual

Different generation

Amazingly shit, yes.

By keeping an open mind and not being a stick in the mud. Also hopping your favorite animal gets pokefied

It's a new generation with new pokémon in a new region.

For the first time they're introducing Regional Variants which are alternative form of old pokémon with new types and abilities based on how they evolved to survive in new environments (like Dark/Normal nocturnal, city-dwelling Ratattas that became thus because they were hunted at day by a new predator).

For the first time in a main-line game, Game Freak's dropping the 8 gyms -> Elite 4 -> Champion format. Instead, the MC will undergo a series of Island Trials issued by Trial Captains, defeat powerful Totem Pokemon which are beefed up versions of wild pokémon with special abilities like summoning aids, etc. and challenge Kahunas, the strongest trainers of each islands.

Z moves are also a new mechanic, they're super-powerful moves you can only use once per battle. Any pokémon can use a Z move provided it already knows an attacking move of the same type as the Z crystal you make it hold.

Apparently, there's no HMs anymore, they were replaced by rental pokémon that you can ride in specific regions and that allow you to surf/smash rocks/fly, etc.

Ultra Beasts are also a new entity, they're not classified as pokémon and are instead some kind of inter-dimensional aliens that will act as powerful boss fights.

>2016 has literally been fucking amazing

Not him, but how do you figure that?

All depends of the postgame...

>we

I like how no one has been able to provide any evidence to this being a "horrible" or "amazingly shit" year for gaming but others in the thread posted why it's not.

>trials instead of gyms
>pokemon boss battles
>more trainer customization
>4 way free for all battles
>full 3D movement, no more grids
>no more HMs
>megas replaced with Z-moves
>new pokemon and alola forms look cool
>an evil team that isn't out for legendaries
>pokemon snap minigame
>improved pokemon amie
>IV can be trained instead of bred
>customizable online battles
>ultra beasts
>no more battling circles, trainers and the full battlefield are shown
>amazing music so far
>best human character designs to date
>rotom pokedex
>meta breaking moves and abilities
>masuda not involved this time

I'm loving gen 7 so far

>Star Fox 0/10
>Nu Male's Lies
>Federation Force Fed
>Every single release is a disappointment and doesn't live up to the hype except for Kirby
>Everyone's coming out with shitty mid-gen consoles for some reason
>Except for Nintendo who's doing next to NOTHING this year and won't even say what the NX is

Not hyped until I see the postgame and even then I don't think GF will ever top BW2.

SM so far it's just XY all over again.

>got a 3DS recently and got massively back into Pokemon after probably a decade
>started Nuzlocking
>looking to dabble in competitive with S&M

Pretty fucking hype desu lad

>3 bad games, an opinion that is far from the truth, things that aren't this year, a complaint that nothing happened
>this negates all the good this year
No.

>all the good this year

What good?

What's the difference between a Kahuna and a Gym Leader?

Wow I didn't know all this was happening. Nice to see they're mixing it up, might go buy this one now.

My question is, sun or moon?

Not at all, all new mons look like trash and ayyylola forms are an even worse gimmick than megaevolution

The framerate is still like 5, did you see the footage of the Pokémon Snap sections?

Which is ignoring a ton of games that were well received that I didn't play and more ports that are actually important like Last Blade 2 (otherwise unavailable in the US).

Does the opposite gendered player choice show up as a rival? If not it's disappointing that your designated rival chooses the starter weak to your starter.

Weren't ORAS also directed by Ohmori?

I'm hyped to see what other great characters we'll see in these games.

berry hype

why is getting rid of gyms a good idea?

Can't say I played everything on that list, but the inclusion of Dark Souls 3 and Street Fighter V tells me everything I need to know about its' credibility.

>no new Mega Evolutions
>no new pre/evolutions for existing pokémons
>"alternate forms" wich are just for type balancing
>the new pokémons don't look that interesting aside from a couple of them

However, the setting and some elements of the plot seem very interesting, so i'm more conflicted than anything. Worst case, i'll pick it up later if i'll find it on sale.

>Cred Forums talks about Pokemon

Depends. Sun has normal time of day, Moon has time flipped (daytime is night time, etc.).
Sun has Solgaleo, Moon has Lunala.
The first Totem Pokémon of Sun is Gumshoos, Moon's Alolan Raticate.
In Sun, you fight UB02 - Expansion, in Moon, you fight UB02 - Beauty.
The only other version-exclusive mon we know about is Drifloon for Sun and Misdreavus for Moon.

There's no difference.

>no new Mega Evolutions
>no new pre/evolutions for existing pokémons

>implying either of those is a bad thing

Apparently Alola-Sandslash is slower than normal Sandslash. So, it might not be "just" type differences.

Rate my faggotry.

So what's the deal with box legendaries this time? Are they fighting over daytime/nighttime dominance?

>Not liking edgeboi
>Liking that faggot Hau and his shitty green hair
0/10

Are you kidding me? The male protagonist is one of the worst ones we've seen yet.

They're not fighting, the trailer shows them jumping together in a portal to the UB dimension. My guess is that we're getting non-antagonistic legends like Oh-Ho/Lugia this time around.

I hate white people/10

Because it's a tired idea that locked them into a mindset when what Pokemon needs to do is introduce fresh ideas. Replacing them with Totem battles has gotten people excited. I much prefer to have a beefed up version of a Pokemon that can call in friends. That seems much harder then taking on a Pokemon one at a time and usually OHKOing it as long as I have type advantage.

I'm actually scared of Wishiwashi's Totem battle, that thing's special attack is through the roof and if it can call in more wishiwashi, that can also go school form and the battle is in the rain. Oh god.

I'm also scared of what hackers will do with totem battles once those start coming out. Someone had an idea for a Vikavolt battle where it summoned Charjabugs that had explosion and Vikavolt would use Protect.

I'm still waiting for things like Mega Crobat or a pre-evolution of Druddigon.

I know, there's also seem to be references to hawaiian mythos, so their appearance is not random. It's just that to me they feel like an unnecessary addition, especially considering that so far, there are not that much of them. Do i have to seriously expect fused 'mons like Venustoise in Gen VIII?

>Not liking happy go lucky brown boys

0/10 see me after class.

No, they are not antagonistic towards each other. If the Alchemy themes hold up then they should actually be lovers.

Rumor is that these will be the first legendaries that come from an evolution, a Manticore.

SO FUKING HYPED!!!!

besides dark souls 3 everything has either been disappointing, shit, or both.

I'm weirdly hyped about the Ultra Beasts for some reason, but I'm not holding my breath too much.

> 2016 has literally been fucking amazing
> LITERALLY
> BTFO

are you functionally retarded?

And you being so retarded you think that tells me you can't even form an actual opinion in the first place.

>I eat my dog's asshole in front of my dad so he can get off
Oh boy, I can greentext random things that I didn't say too!

>Apparently, there's no HMs anymore, they were replaced by rental pokémon that you can ride in specific regions and that allow you to surf/smash rocks/fly, etc.
Sounds even more of a hassle

>>megas replaced with Z-moves
hurr

Megas better be in again. I don't care for new megas, I don't care for the stats, I just need her

>Sophocles

Oh good, they put in a representation of what the average Pokemon player looks like.

Not at all. Pokemon, at least to me, hasn't caught my interest since after Gold for the GBC. It's more of the same, which you can say about a lot of games, but for this particular series that catch doesn't work for me in the slightest.

mild anticipation

>>IV can be trained instead of bred
Wait, what?

this is the most normal looking picture of ainsley I've ever seen

I didn't even hate OR/AS. Sun/Moon should be a slam dunk for me.

>Red & Blue
>Gold & Silver
>Black & White
>Sun & Moon
etc. etc.

What next, Pokémon Rationalism and Pokémon Empirism?

Pokemon Old & New

I'm hype enough that I haven't played since Platinum and I'm still thinking of getting Moon.

>No talk of post game

It will be shit.

And for some reason that makes it all the creepier. He's only normal to me when he's got his rapeface going on.

Pokemon Capitalism and Pokemon Communism.
Work against Team Anglo in Pokemon Communism, and work against Team Ruskie in Pokemon Capitalism.
But it turns out that a third team, team Juden, is orchestrating it all behind the scenes...

Autocracy & Anarchy

boingboing.net/2010/08/10/yakuza-3-review.html

I haven't looked at all the Pokemon that have been revealed so far, but does it seem like there will be a decent amount of new Pokemon? I seem to remember X/Y only have like 70 actually new Pokemon, not including mega evolutions.

More hyped than any other game this year. Got my 3ds hacked and ready to go.

>3DS and Pokemon sales went up because of Pokemon GO
>This might be the first true Pokemon game the normies start out with

ikr? fucking manchildren

What hardcore edgy games do you 2 play? I'm dying to hear.

Look up Hyper Training.

>they haven't even talked about the story of the fucking game, or the plot
>hurr y no they talk postgame
Dumbass. Not that you'll play it either way.

Pokémon Male and Pokémon Female, with the third version being Pokémon SHITLORD

>UB02 - Expansion
It's UB02 - Absorption in the localization.
Don't ask me why.

what if there's no bicycle in this game

Why?

nintendo was already too sick of the dong jokes

Which is a shame because Expand Proboscis was pretty good.

What if there's a surfboard?

it's fine, you don't need to breed hundreds of pokemon for ivs anymore

I was kinda excited but disappointed that Moon gets the edgelord emo sparkledog version of Rockruff

Rockruff evolves into Lugarugan Midday form in sun and Midnight form in moon

About 47 or so pokemon, including alolan forms. Alolan forms feel more acceptable then trotting out 20 megas, so I'm fine if they do 70 purely new pokemon again. I'll tolerate it.

No, no, see, it depends on when it evolves which forme it will take.

So if you want werewolf evolution you simply have to play at night in Sun, and if you want standard evolution you simply have to play during the day in Moon (which is at night in real time).

No you retard, for the last fucking time, Rockruff's evos aren't version exclusive, they differ based on what time of day you make it evolve at. Meaning if you want a Midday Lugarugan in Moon, all you have to do is play at night.

Oh, so the magazine page just had everyone confused.

Woah, sorry man.
I've been offline for a bit and the leaks were translated as version exclusives.
I'm actually happy that's not the case

they haven't done this since G/S/C, right?

Iunno. I've only ever played Emerald, Soulsilver, and Platinum.

>there are people on this board right now that didn't play every mainline pokemon games as they were released

Then again Cred Forums is full of underage

if battle frontier

then hype

else

no hype

endif

I wasn't exactly the richest kid. Most of my games, except those for PC, were hand-me-downs. My first gameboy was a Gameboy Advance SP.

Kind of. There's some gen 4 and gen 6 pokes that evolve based on time of day
But this is the first time since Espeon / Umbreon that there's been a split evolution based on day / night

for another theme park pokemon game? not very. will be hype when the hacks come out

There's some pokémon that can only evolve at night/day but Eevee was the only one to have a SPLIT evolution based on the time of day.

I just wish they have something as good as emerald's battle frontier or something for the postgame.

here's mine. not as much variety as the gals.

>Guzma isn't a 10/5
You ain't ma boi

Extremely hype. Mind you I hated VI and didn't buy the game for months until after it came out off a friend

Good taste.

Gen 7 is looking good in terms of pokegirls.

Games that don't give you giant "I WIN" buttons, like exp share and overpowered TMs?

Literally 0 hype over here guys.

So are you illiterate or did you conveniently ignore the posts here detailing how its not more of the same at all?

Very. I'm getting moon day one

>No longer wasting move slots or team spots with useless HM moves/slaves
>More of a hassle

Did they fuck?

No

She fucked Oak, and every other man in Pallet, while Mimey watched.

>he hates ganguro

Not really, the advertising for the game made me realise that I've grown out of target audience 1 decade ago. Maybe it's also time to retire my 3ds.

Pokémon plus and minus
Pokémon north and south

there won't be any hacks
at least on current version that we know about so far

all previous hacks that allowed pokedit changes or allowed injections to remain undetectedwere removed

NECK YOURSELF

I just want to catch a muscle mosquito

>Liking balding 5heads

I never need more than four pokemon to finish a game.

Going back and forth to wherever the fuck you rent pokemon doesn't sound fun

Don't fucking reply if you're going to greentext like a sperg

>anal

LITERALLY

you're implying that you have to physically travel back and forth to some location, when in reality, it'll probably be some device that calls the pokemon to you for a far more convenient usage.

>Going back and forth to wherever the fuck you rent pokemon doesn't sound fun
you don't, you literally give them a call and they come to you, watch the trailers

>2016
>not sticking it in her pooper

>Going back and forth to wherever the fuck you rent pokemon doesn't sound fun
You mean with a phone?
Dumbass.

whats sumata?

Someone put Callie and Marie.

It seems like they're putting a lot of genuine soul into this game. Pretty hyped.

Will pirate first, of course, since this IS Game Freak. But if it's good, I'll buy the other version.

Rubbing pussy on dick I guess. At least that's what I saw on my chinese adult comic books.

>Genuine soul
>By going full moe blob route with half their designs

So no different than what they were doing since 1999?

It should be less of a hassle actually because the Rental Pokémon aren't yours and are separate from your party. Also, more importantly it means you won't have to waste move slots teaching your Pokémon shitty HM moves that are a hassle to delete just to advance through areas.

Please get some taste

You don't go back and forth, you just call for them wherever applicable.

A reminder that this game will blow out Sun and Moon next year.

You have been warned.

not with that small of a budget and w1 gameplay not appealing to anyone outside the core fanbase

>hating chick-chan

Lusamine is absolute shit and you should all be a-fucking-shamed.

I will buy it simply because its most likely the last Pokemon game to be released on the 3ds series and i dont plan on buying any new console after the Wii U bullshit

Alola looks comfy as fuck

Speak for yourself, I've never seen such garbage taste before.

Why yes, the trash is exactly where she belongs.

>being this obviously virgin
enjoy your shittily-designed mommy fapbait, I rated my chart by design, not waifu shit

Fucking degenerate

After finishing a Pokemon, I am usually bored of the franchise for about a year, and it's been about that since I've played Alpha Sapphire, so I'm due to play another game I suppose. But I don't know how hype I really am for this one. I like the idea of Pokemon being a different type based on their location, such as the mountains, and I actually like some of the designs this time, especially beefcake mosquito, but it would serve to lengthen my already staggering backlog, especially since I just got DQ VII, and even though I was fairly excited for OR/AS, I feel like the series is growing tired, and it makes me feel tired of the series.

>B&W was released 6 years ago

>Diamond and Pearl were released 10 years ago

Super left field and original idea of a region, being hawaii

>mfw this trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=8oO_P4GX_RA

Sun will be much more popular than Moon

>diamond and pearl are now older than red and blue were when diamond and pearl were released

>Red and Blue were released 28 years ago

I hope Alolan formes have better stats and the new pokemon we get are good. I'm tired of having to use the same mons for battling.

>Red and Blue were released 20 years ago

I'm 25 and I was born in 1991. Pokemon would have needed to come out in '88. Unless you're trolling.

>still remember getting it for Christmas when I was 8
Where has the time gone?

>1988 was 75 years ago

fuck you

Official Power Rankings

You were too busy staring at a monitor, user.

Damn I wanted it so bad. While they had a GB, I had an N64, so while they were playing Pokemon, I was playing 007, Turok, and SMB64. I guess I got the better end of the stick to be honest, but at the time I was wildly jealous of them, and I didn't actually get my first GB and Pokemon Blue until 2000.

If they don't have better stats, a lot of them don't even warrant existing for fun. Yeesh.

absolutely garbage taste

Wicke is the worst character since Barry

Game dropped.

That just isn't true

>Frenchfags don't like based Pineapple Pizza

>Barry
>Bad

What? He's one of the few pokemon characters that actually get character development, and his team is pretty fucking good.

This will probably change after playing the games and watching the anime, but this is purely by looks for me.

Bread & Butter

Those French niggers don't know what's good.

I don't recommend tasting the garbage, user, but if it suits you, feel free.

Not at all. Nu-pokemon is awfu

>weewoo I'm a hyperactive ADD sperg
>weewoo I'm still a hyperactive ADD sperg but now my team is stronger

Why would you go and ruin a pizza like that, it's like putting orange slices on it.

Did you say Anarchy?

Except he stops being an ADD sperg towards the end of the game. He stops bumping into you, and he overall becomes more calm.

Have you played it? Because so far there have only been two Pokemon games released in 20 years.

Red & Blue (with remakes called Gold, Ruby, Diamond, Black, and X masquerading as new games)

Sun & Moon (actual new content)

That might not actually be too bad. Fruit and cheese is one of the most classic food combos in human history.

So he took his meds

Love most of the new designs and the extra stuff they're putting in looks interesting, but it's going to be my last Pokémon game if it's as easy and baby-tier as XY.

I bet the devs and marketers are thinking:

>oh, this Pokemon Go game is really taking off
>we should quickly touch up the new game so all the new players can enjoy Pokemon too!

Prepare for the easiest Pokemon game ever.

Same here mang. Played cousin's blue and silver back then and my friend for stadium. SP with sapphire was my first. Good times.

Pretty excited. Getting moon and my little sister is getting sun, we're going dual chicken.
Kirby Planet Robobot was pretty good. Also I hear the new SMT is good but Idk if that counts since it's a localization. 7th Dragon 3 was fun.

It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude.

>taking bait this obvious

I was looking at 7th Dragon 3. Would you recommend it?

>orange slices
sounds like it could work

>that fucking music
>mfw 1:38

but you still gotta catch 'em all

Highly, it's an amazing game. The only real problems I noticed were
>a mite easy if you are competent with JRPGs
>you probably won't understand the callbacks and connections to the other 3 7th Dragon games, such as the significance of Emel and Mio's mother

That trailer, music, and editing are all hype as fuck, man.

Good, good. Honestly some of the job/character designs were what grabbed my attention, but if it's even a half-decent game then I'll be more than happy.

My standards for games are super low thanks to playing Drakengard.

I hope you enjoy it m8, remember Brave Sword is your friend when you want to hunt dragons. Try the demo from the eshop first though, it also gives you a nice item bonus when you begin the full game (namely some boosters and a very good stat booster only from the demo).

Pokemon Cat

Pokemon Dog

Mascots are just a normal cat and a dog.

Ooh, there's a demo? Now I have no excuse at all.

Sort of hype.

The most I can expect in this game is new monsters and a better story than the Kalos saga.

Despite it being the 20th Anniversary game, I don't think it'll be much fan-service for a lot of longtime fans. Just Kantofagging like no-one's business.

That said, I wanna know what this Ultra Beast shit is REALLY all about and will avoid Cred Forums and /vp/ when the game releases.

Yup
Also if you want to bother with the DLC, the portraits are really nice. There's an actually challenging bonus quest, and also the weapon one gives you another portrait. Don't buy the money and SP ones unless you want the small dialogue because they aren't actually that useful.

>starting your list with the only good game released this year

>DLC
[excitement dims]

>implying I ever used that shit past Gen 2

Ever since we were given the ability to run I never used the bikes unless I had to.

Tiki chicken is going to be the first Legendary I've put on my team since Silver.

Also, Federation Force isn't bad either.

It's just kind of slightly above mediocre. Its real sin is how much of a disappointment it is to almost everyone who is a fan of Metroid - and that'd be fine, if it had come after some kind of actual Metroid game, but it didn't, it immediately followed Other M. If you're the type of person who can't look past that kind of enormous bullshit to enjoy the game on its own merits, it falls a lot lower than if the series had never existed in the first place and it was the first one released.

I remember seeing an image of three of them, different colours, with their shields closed, stacked on top of each other.

You think I could find it? Nah.

Here we go.

Pretty sure it's just fanart though. It'd be nice if it's not, and there's a different one for each island.

That's a lot of words to say "It's an acceptable standalone game, but a terrible Metroid game," user

I'm known to be loquacious.

That's sounds like a nigger name

>third version Fascism
>it's better in every way

It means "to talk a lot / excessively".

LMAO

I hope you mean "as a staying member" because you're not gonna get it until postgame.

gee, I'd have never guessed

Yeah I mean as a staying member. I don't how long it takes, I want fairy chicken by my side. Pic related is my current idea of how my team will look.

>Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
>Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-
>Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
>Hyper Light Drifter
>Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice
>Shin Megami Tensei IV Final

Shit and/or weeb pandering, nothing actually good here.

>Dark Souls 3
>X-COM 2

Disappointments

>Dragon's Dogma (port)
>Shadow Complex (port)

Self explainatory.

>Total War: Warhammer
>Hitman
>Street Fighter V

DLC shitfests, you might as well add civ 6 to the list because they're gonna pull off an Evolve. Add ARK as well because of the blatant cashgrab.

>Darkest Dungeon

Probably the ONLY good game.

Reason why people are saying this year is bad for videogames isn't because of the videogames either, it's that they were all splurted out in the beginning of the year and no games are coming out right now (mid-end of year). I would also say a lot of decent games came out last year so people are coming off of a "good game high". Its just a slow Q2 and Q3, lets hope Q4 gets a surprise release of something actually decent.

Excited, but the anime is making me worry that the series is going to be more and more like Yokai Watch in the future. A fate worse than Digimon.

>Shit and/or weeb pandering, nothing actually good here.
You are clearly retarded and I honestly don't know why he wasted time responding to you. I would have just told you to kill yourself.

>that which panders inherently cannot be good
>a game that is lesser than its predecessor cannot still be a good game in its own right

It was free for the first 2 weeks of the game's release. Basically there's two worthless grinding shit ones, 3 pretty portraits from the Japan only 7th Dragon 2020-II game, and a postgame challenge with only a symbol that you beat it as the reward. Oh and some weapons but they're not really worth it unless you really want power rangers style portraits.

Overall I would say the game doesn't need them and you'd enjoy it regardless. There is also a free doll one for your character's dorm.

No, he was kind of an HR/quality control guy. Forgot the title though.

CUTE

I'll do things to these ones.

you'd take them to subway for dinner

And be the best that you can be

Superbawls excited

God damn it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgtOSj4nbXU

Literally only buying the game because of this trailer. Haven't played pokemon in a while, but just the feel of this makes me hype/nostalgic.

I prefer Autocracy

Pokemon Hot & Cold
Pokemon Yes & No
Pokemon Tits & Ass
Pokemon Sony & Nintendo

>Best thing to come out of SM is the waifus

Wew

not really
might install the cia a few months after it comes out when everyone finds out if it's got any AP checks or whatever

really, I don't care anymore

it's pretty fucking sad, isn't it

>Pokemon is getting more and more bloated with every new release
>Going to buy it anyway
Having autism sucks

Order & Chaos

>Shit and/or weeb pandering, nothing actually good here.

i knew you were baiting when you just wrote off odin sphere and hyper light drifter and SMT of all things

i bet you've never even heard of any of those games.

ooh i like this one the best but it may stray into SMT territory

It's a pretty safe bet

keep this autism in /vp/ theres a reason OP didnt make this thread there.

Calling it now

The Ultra-Beasts are not ultra beasts at all, but members of Aether who are conducting experiments on themselves to create pokemon human hybrids or some shit.

At the very least, Aether is connected to the Ultra-Beasts.

First gen I haven't been excited for but I think that's more because 6th gen was so dissapointing. I'll still pick it up when it comes out but my expectations are low.

Hey, Pokémon now indicates what moves are super effective after having battled a mon once, if anything it just keeps heading further and further into SMT territory. I wouldn't be surprised to see mon fusion becoming a thing in gen 8 (well, more of a thing than being limited to Kyurem)

My theory is that the Ultra-Beasts are amorphous alien blobs that take a shape similar to the first organic life form they encounter or at least the life form they consider the apex in a respective category like "Beaty" or "Expansion/Strenght"

So it's Lagrange Point Pokemon edition.

How is it even possible to have tastes so fucked up?

>tfw owned but never completed white, white 2, x or omega ruby. No, tell a lie, think I completed the gyms and elite 4 of x then stopped.

I am hyped for this, but think I've just outgrown pokemon. As much as I hate to admit it, it's not for me anymore.

I still love my old Pokemon Yellow.

>tfw 25 and feel old. I have expendable income so I'll probably buy it anyway.

I'm just enjoying Pokemon Go.

what if they're aliens from deoxys' homeworld and gamefreak decided to fuck it and make the sun&moon plot the brain snatchers.

meant body snatchers, either works.

>enjoys the broken ass gen 1 games and pokemon go, which currently only consists of gen 1 pokemon
you might as well say you never liked pokemon

The only fun I have in pokemon nowadays is perfect IV shiny hatching. Yes, shiny hatching. I hope it's easier to do in sun and moon.

Literally not at all, even in the slightest. Every reveal was accompanied by the same feeling I had looking at X and Y, which proved to be the worst games the main series has inflicted on the world since Yellow, and none of the pure unadulterated hype I felt looking at the Unova games or even the "Huh, this might be pretty cool" feeling that the Delta Episode reveal gave me about OR/AS. My feelings have proven largely correct in recent generations, so it's not like it's going to be completely inaccurate, but if by some miracle I hear in a couple of months to a year that it was actually good, I might reconsider and pick it up.

Anyone who likes the milf is a degenerate mommyfag.

it's just shiny hatching now since you can train IVs

Respectable fucking taste, why the hate on Lana though? I like her design.

Or are you rating them as waifus and you think Loli is degenerate?

>You can train IVs
Wow. They really are making this shit easier and easier. Pretty soon there won't be any fun left

Of course I'm rating them as waifus. And Lana looks like an ugly boy.

>saying that while liking blonde hair skeleton
you might go to a shrink as well you degenerate

>I love the taste of your fat cheesy vagina, mommy! give me nap-nap!
wew

>Autistically breeding hundreds of eggs is fun!
Fuck off autist.

here, some porn for you degenerate

I still play pokemon, what were you expecting? Fuck off retard.

Hyper Light Drifter
Furi
Uncharted 4

You thought you could trick me into posting some milf but I see through your ruse.

>Uncharted 4
if you're stooping so low you might as well count Rise of the tomb raider

yeah user, we all out into ya, trying to trick you WOW what a mad man!

uncharted 4 is a boring moviegame for people who are bad at video games and who are too dumb for film

>when the pineapple hits the pizza just right

I haven't been this hyped for a pokemon game in a long time, maybe ever

hoenne is my favorite region/gen so I'm happy to see them return to that tropical aesthetic

the new pokemon all look fantastic and full of charm, the soundtrack sounds great and all the new little features look really interesting

Dark souls 3 was one of the most dissappointing games this year.

Wow are you actually serious? Lighten up.

dark souls 3 was fantastic, how can you hate it after the disaster which was dark souls 2? & dark souls 1 really isn't that great either

Can't, I'm just bones

i like the removal of HM moves because they're stupid and tedious but i don't like the removal of gyms. fighting gyms is fun and it's stupid that they're replacing them with minigames and stupid crap.

All garbage, outside of SMT4 Apocalypse but that one is just a localization.

The japanese trailer they put out like last week was so good it made me very excited

youtu.be/xgtOSj4nbXU

Listen to that music holy shit

Black and white were so good to me because it seemed like they realized the novelty of pokemon was getting stale so they added more character arcs and world building and a decent fun to follow story, along with a climax that actually peaked at the end of the fucking games. Good shit all around

But then x/y came out and they were horrible, it was so easy to tell they were rushed to just get a poke game onto the 3ds, and oras were somehow worse versions of a gba game

Also some of my favorite pokemon have got alolan forms so im even more hyped. Love marowak and sandslash

You dont know what bloat is. Go play monster hunter freedom unite or monster hunter 4u

>700+ Pokémon isn't bloated

That fucking music

>not watching the fucking emmys

children.

Dark souls 1 has aged like shit. I put over a thousand hours into that game, and it wasnt until i played dark souls 2 and dragons dogma that i realised i was in love with the concept of dark souls, not the game.

Dark souls 2 is the best souls game (barring BB) simply because its more like an arcade game and isnt obssesed with a connected workd that really just bogs the game down. It keeps a consistant flow of gameplay, increased the non linearity and choice that dark souls had, and the combat is actually fucking paced and i frames/stamina nerfed so it isnt just blocking sim 2011

Dark souls 3 goes back to dark souls 1, but now its even more of a cluster fuck then that game. Theres not even any choice in how you do things, the game actively fucks you over if you try to go off the obvious path. The gameplay is even more janky and floaty than dark souls was, you literally slide across the floor like a fucking ice skater, none of your animations match up with whats happening. And the online, oh god what the fuck happened? How do you get WORSE than dark souls 1? Even fucking dark souls 2 had better online and that game was practiclly made in 6 months! What the fuck bury this franchise already from its obvious you dont know what you are doing

Dat fucking body

I will have a glorious fap night

Like i said, bloat doesnt mean a bunch of numbers. Bloat is a massive amount of shit that bogs the game down.

Guess what? 700 pokemon doesnt bog the game down, it just adds more options.

Now gravios, gypceros, khezu, lao shin, etc, they bog a fucking game down

Even though there were some really stupid bits of writing, Episode 2 of Pokemon Generations really made me excited and bummed me out. There's so much you could do with the Pokemon setting, but instead of being a member of PokeSWAT, or anything else, all you're able to do in the games is be a kid who does sports and COINCIDENTALLY also saves the world several times.

oh my god this is so much bait. 2 is the absolute low point.
1>3>dogshit>2

THIS FUCKING THING

Im max-hype right now.
Im going to sell my 3ds and buy a 3ds xl, is the "new" version much better or is the C-stick just a gimmick?

>is the C-stick just a gimmick?

hardly any games even use it

The c stick is garbage and not useful for any game at all barring monster hunter 3u, and thats only because of the water sections.

N3ds xl does have some pretty snazzy designs though

The entire system is a gimmick :^)

It allows lefties to play Kid Icarus Uprising.

>Best thing to come out of SM is the waifus and husbandos

Let's be accurate now.

>IF YOU DONT LIKE POKEMON YOU ONLY PLAY EDGY GAMES

Stop

Might be first time I buy both versions, Seems like there is a lot of differences other than the legendarys

yea I don't know why they waited this long to make the versions drastically different. you think more people would buy both if there was actual incentive

I don't get the hate for night doggo, he doesn't look edgy at all to me, in fact I think he reminds me of a cartoonish coyote, that or a glam rocker.

It is confirmed that there is a guardian for each island, but Tapu Koko is the only one we know of

The description of the Aether Foundation says they are researching the Ultra Beasts, so they are connected

I think it's because he falls into the "FURSHIT" design style held by Lucario, Zoroark, and Braxen/Delphox in previous generations.

Eat well, pupper

But he really doesn't. Hes a werewolf, so he's supposed to be standing, he's thin as a rail, has big, awkward paws and a zany big grin. Hell, Day doggo has gotten more porn since their announcements, so if anything, day doggo is the "FURSHIT' design. It's dumb how people jumped and said it's a furry edgelord when it's just got a big poofy hairdo, I mean, is Skuntank an emo edgelord too? They have the same hairstyle.