Persona 5

Oh my. The cutie on the right seems to be incredible. Is she dateable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUVHhG_QX_k
youtube.com/watch?v=rQkNrmQZz2k
lmgtfy.com/?q=how do I CFW my PS3?
youtube.com/watch?v=9f9E4ic1Tt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there any glorious milfs I can romance?

I assume so, considering this is apparently a scene of all of Potter-kun's romances confronting him over dating all of them at once.

The outfit is nice.

This is the same as P4G's added valentine's day scenes.

You're forced to pick one of your romances to spend Valentines with and then you get "heartbreaking" scenes with all the rest afterwards.
P5 instead of gaving you a gazillion separate scenes for each one after another, just has them all gang up on you and tell you what a piece of shit you are.

What does she say?

Where are the weeb translator when you need them?

>Do I look like I have a resting bitch face?

Keep waiting if you're gonna act like that.

What is your problem, weeb?

>weeb
Do you even know where you are right now?

Is Persona Q any good? I was thinking of picking it up.

Yeah it's actually pretty fun. I heard it plays like Etrian Odyssey (never played EO) so if you like those then give it a go.

> Keep waiting if you're gonna act like that.

I can read that but not understand it. Sasuga Japanese language.

他にも本命いるんだ!?

>他にも本命いるんだ!?
Dumping that in Google Translate equates to:
>Other you have favourite too!?
So probably something like:
>You have other girlfriends too!?
i don't know Japanese but I guess that'd be a way to localise it, right?

I also heard that it breaks all the social links with them.

The Nurse

出来っこない

Me in the back right

"The pleasure of being cummed inside"

She seems to be almost completely flat though. Deal breaker.

it's a shame that the plot structure is more of the same just more waifus.

oh well, at least we have HD demon models now for smt.

>Literally all over blonde dude in canon scenes
>Has the nerve to get mad
Worst girl

>flat
>deal breaker

That would suck if we can't repair them.

better load those saves

Your own fault for trying to cuck all those girls. Nice to see some consequences for your actions in a persona game instead of being the generic everyone loves you shonen MC

youtube.com/watch?v=QUVHhG_QX_k

you can't repair them

Show me her

So you can romance Anne, right?

I actually plan on romancing Makoto but I heard you couldn't romance Anne, this picture says otherwise though.

You can.

savage. Well it looks like I need to choose 1 and only on then.
not my fault I wanted a harem end but I do like the way they are doing this though.

but all of these girls have the same face

So is there any actual consequence, or is it just that one awkward/hilarious scene?

its a jrpg what did you expect?

see

SHADOWS, SON

I doubt it. At worse it'll reverse them and you have to work on repairing the relationship.

Serious answer: "You've got someone else in your heart!?"

Also, are Persona fans really this bad? I've seen people talk about absolutely nothing but the waifus and goro. Nothing at all about the gameplay.

The systems are the same as usual, improvements to UI and visuals seem to be what Atlus was more focused on. Nothing to really talk about.

That's disappointing. I was hoping it might be somewhat better than 3 and 4.

>Also, are Persona fans really this bad?
Yes.

Worse, straight fags bitch about people wanting gay romances and yet they are the first one throwing a fit at the though of some heroines not being virgins/dateable.

Also teacher.

She looks like a liberal. Dropped.

Do any of the girls have scenes similar to the one where the MC uses the teacher as a lap pillow?

Posting all the pictures of the game I have currently
Give me a like and thumbs up if you can't wait for this game

Ultimate personas.

Who got that horny robot devil?

how the fuck am I supposed to choose between those three

What fucking gameplay, the same recycled JRPG garbage from THIRTY YEARS AGO?

I don't know what the fuck you were expecting, dude. I'm playing on safety and enjoying the fact the dungeons actually have little puzzles and stuff now they're properly designed, and there's an seperate endless random dungeon for people who love grinding.

HIMIFU

MC. Satanael, gnostic version of the devil (who is actually good because god is evil in gnosticism).

>"You are way sweeter than those other guys I dated"
dropped

But it is

>Teacher
>MILF

Easy.

She didn't actually say that, did she?

Artbox should have been the game cover

>that Velvet Room invitation
That's fucking radical

>somebody's persona turns into the Nameless King

Of course she didn't, you fucking retard.

:^)

How so?

Fuck off back to tumblr or neogaf. People have no problem with you being dissapointed there are no gay romances(something that was never promised in the first place) people do have a fucking problem with you guys claiming that Atlus is homophobic because its "current year" and homo romances should be standard. Now go fuck yourself.

>not my fault I wanted a harem end
It's literally all your fault.

That's Yusuke's

Time to leave Cred Forums until Valentines before they pull another wave of Adachi was the killer .gifs

>all this talk about X girl or Y girl
>no talk about the abusive loli who treats you like dirt
My dick can't wait for the doujins. Shame most of them will be her paired up with the shitty Rei clone loli

Well for one thing there's no longer a shitty TV static filter over everything

Yes, to be more accurate it says "You are way more sweeter than those other guys I dated, you won't pump and dump me like they did will you?"

" Before you get off. . . There, about one. . . It seems a couple"
Translate says that.
So it's not about her other boyfriends I don't think

But everything is already spoiled.

>352219050
>WAAAAH, WHY AREN'T THE HEROINE VIRGINS?
>WAAAAH WHY CAN'T I DATE X?
>WAAAAH ME!ME!ME!

The heroines aren't virgins?

Motherfucker the game is supposed to be enjoyed and the target audience is lonely NEETs so why wouldn't they pander towards them? And if they don't of course you'll get a shitstorm

Atlus is homophobic though, Kotaku in Action.

no

降りる前に。。。い、一個くらい。。。カップルらしいこと。。。する?

Hand crafted dungeons.
Turn based part is much closer to mainline.

>better dungeons
>combat is a bit faster and negotiations is a "new" system
>better dungeons
>combat is mire difficult than P4 and P3
>better dungeons

Also, Makoto stalks you.

Two of the girls have had previous boyfriends that they mention when you date them and another girl it was implied she was raped or at least molested by her sister's Yakuza boyfriend

They are, but people were throwing fits when they thought they weren't.

Guys I kind of want to import this game

Half because I want to play it, but half so I can go through it and painstakingly learn Japanese. I know hiragana and katakana but have an abysmal vocabulary and close to no kanji.
[good idea/bad idea]

Six more months lads. How are you holding up?

I want to fill her with my seed.

>sexhair sensei

OH SHIT NOW I CAN'T CHOOSE

>nothing to play until feb
>feb comes up
>Nioh
>Persona
>Nier
JUST

IS THAT A NIPPLE

dropped

>Beelzemon super mode
>Sun Wukong gets RAD

Twins

I'd hoped the better dungeons would improve the game. And having started with the original Personas (and being a fan of SMT) I'm glad to see demons and negotiations back.

>still no footage of the reporter
PLEASE

I don't care if Atlus wants to fuck you robots, god, milf, teachers, loli or what the fuck.

I just think that's blatant bullshit that can't throw homos and fujo a bones with one character rank 10.

That is super cute

>She thinks it's actually working

When did any of the girls mention they had a previous boyfriend, and Makoto is never raped by anyone, stop spreading these ntr bullshit lies.

I'm not even a NEET but I can't go through this again, I stopped liking Persona 4 when I found out Chie dated someone in middle school. Why would they even do this?

Ignorance is a bliss i guess, time to leave

It's a fucking terrible idea. I've got a reasonable ~9k vocab and I still need to look up a lot of stuff.

It'd take you longer than 5 months to get through it, and you'd miss most of the content.

Why is her name 123

Half of the February titles are going to get delayed simply to avoid the competition.

Give me the sensei. I want the sensei.

Have you not been in any of the threads?

Play a gay VN, they're better dating simulators than Persona anyawy.

Don't worry too much, if anything you'd just be disappointed if you found out.

>this is super cute
I know

I just wish for fucking once they would give us a persona game with dual audio

so tired of waiting and scouring for undub patches

Yeah, you're probably right.
I should probably buff up on vocab and grammar for a while before I go full weeb and import.

But I want to play Persona.

Been replaying P3 and P4 this month. No idea how I'm going to hold until February.

What happens if you talk to her?

She looks like that redhaired waitress from Catherine except that she has brown hair

>le toile
sounds like if redit would design a nintendo console

While that is true, I kinda like having some shitty jrpg gameplay to go with my shitty gay dating sim.

I mean I'm not really complaining cuz it's not like they're forced to cater to everyone when making the game but the draw of modern persona is the dating and gameplay wrapped up in a not completely unforgivably terrible package. I wouldn't really want to play it if it was just one thing or the other.

I still have no idea how people estimate their vocabulary size. But yeah, you're right, Persona isn't for complete Japanese newbies. Persona 1 and 2 are probably fine, I didn't have a lot of trouble with them (though I had to look things up more often in Eternal Punishment, the characters, especially Katsuya and Baofu, seemed to have a more advanced vocabulary). Persona 3 and 4 was harder though because of the sheer amount of text plus all the slice of life social situations.

She's named after a real shogu player (male).

>All this misinformation read: shitposting
Makoto was set up and the picture was gonna be used for blackmail. You bust in and save her ass before anything else happened.
Haru's dad is a dick and so is her arranged fiancee. She's secretly glad her dad is dead so he can't control her life anymore and tells you that she doesn't like her fiancee and chooses you instead.
Teach runs a house cleaning service and you call her up in one of her co-ops.
Doc may or may not have a husband I don't actually know.
123 wants to become a nun yet somewho ends up dating you so I guess she's not pure depending on who you asks.
Futaba is a smelly NEET that lives in the same house as you and was a shut-in for the past X years.

The arcanas are all in french for some reason

my waifu

Because that’s how you spell Kyouichi Amari. Or Fumi. Or seven other possible names. Fuck, I hate Japanese names, the Japanese really handled kanji in such a shit way it’s incredible.

Has nothing to do with the whole "gentlemen thief" thing going on I guess.

But it's perfect for puns!

tfw no qt Izanami gf

Harem end implies you don't go out with anyone seriously, so yeah, your fault

Wait what the fuck

Is that Goro shooting himself

>123 will be localized as 123

Presumably because they bought some sort of vocab list and estimated based on how much they learned from it

He is a shadow, the TRUE self

Can you be a lolicon in this game?

Which one is that below monkey king?

Nope. You can fuck all the old hags you want, but magical lolis are off limits.

The Nurse and the Teacher are datable.

Transformer Bike. Makoto's ultimate.

this is best thing you can fuck

Well fuck, the maid sensei with magical sexhair it is, then.

Now I need fanart of the velvet siblings with fusion loli.

Maybe. I mean I went through core 10k, but I don't remember every word, plus I've learned a lot outside of it, so I have no idea. My vocab size could be 9000, it could be 15000.

So is the cat a boy or a girl or what

What's her name

Raventsa?

For those of you who were spoiled, are you still getting the game?

I don't want gay romance, I want FeMC back in DLC format. And I think everyone should want that.

girl (tries to tell you its a boy)

Why wouldn't I? I was spoiled on 3 and 4 and still loved both.

Any images of it in bike mode?

>Hides the fact it's a girl
>Can't fuck it

>Star Arcana
Yes Lucifer here I come

Lavenza

all velvet room names are references to Frankenstein

hell yeah

>better dungeons
Compared to what. Shit are hallways the lead to rhe next level and have to backtrack a lot . They also take hours to finish and chance system makes it slow to progress. The combat is also varely harder since negotiation and hold up makes the fight gave little strategy

i want the cat

I've only gotten spoiled on extremely vague pinpoints which just makes me more curious to learn more. For instance, before I played P4 I got spoiled on Adachi being the killer, but that just made me more curious to find out why.

In this case, I'm still unspoiled on a lot of stuff, and the one big spoiler I know (Goro betrayal) just makes me insanely curious to figure out the circumstances surrounding it. Honestly, unless I actually read a full plot guide, I don't consider myself spoiled.

So which character actually wears that goddamn hat?

>tfw no cute girl will ever follow you around

Would you a Devil's Arcana?

CAT

This one

Saved

Someone said he has a moment of redemption there but his shadow pops up, it's implied that they both kill one another as you escape.

A shota

>That hair
Sensei confirmed for best girl

I want Ms. Takemi to give me a prostate exam!

I don't know what the fuck is going on so I'm not that affected by spoilers. Still getting the game though. Just gonna have to choose the girl I want now.

>copy-pasting art for the artbook

Lazy

It's time.

Post best boy.

Someone upload the soundtrack yet? I ain't interested in this fuccboi waifu shit, I wanna hear some funky fucking beats.

>Velvet room invitation
>for the game whose velvet room is a fake

Yeah it's her initial persona.

Yeah. Probably when it's price drops though

post the webm of his victory animation.

>wanting to fuck your little sister

>bed hair

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

wait he shows up in p5?

I am, and also please give me Futaba

I'll try to see if I can CFW my PS3 to pirate it desu.

It's his all out attack animation, if this is what you mean

>It is the current year
>His PS3 is still not CFW

Man the only reason I haven't already torrented the JPN PS3 version is because half the fun of Persona is the story and I don't understand even the tiniest bit of Japanese.

Have this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=rQkNrmQZz2k

SSStyle

my dick says yes but my mind says maybe

not him but how do i cfw my ps3?

Is that a real image of Futaba? Didn't realize she was such a femlet.

who does he think he is michael jackson?

>not wanting to fuck your little sister

lmgtfy.com/?q=how do I CFW my PS3?

Reminder that technically Naoto is a better detective than Goro who had to stage his cases that made him famous.

What makes me enjoy Persona games is the minutiae, finding specific characters that I really like and going through their links, which spoils probably are not going to get into that much detail so I should be fine.

Then again, incompetent Fatlus is making us wait half a year, given what we know already, a close eye could get an incredibly good understanding of the entire goddamn game in that span of time.

I'd say if Goro could stage his cases and never get caught, he's still pretty damn good

Actually no. I had it preordered in the somewhat vague hope that it would be something other than what it appears to be but after all the spoilers have come out I canceled it. It's not like I feel the need for them to do something completely new and different each time but everything I've heard seems way too close to what happened in P4 for my liking. I'd have like them to vary up the way the plot plays out a little more than they seem to have done. None of what I've seen really makes me go "ok, how on earth did that happen" either.

Also one of the things I've heard makes me worried that they did that thing solely because it would be a really easy way to go "WOW SUCH A HUGE TWIST" That kinda thing always makes me wonder if it could be compensating for something else.

Also heard that there's no true ending or secret boss or anything like that which would be a major disappointment if true.

Not nixing the game 100% though, just canceling my preorder until I can learn a little more about the game to see if it's worth my time.

Ryuuji: Sun Wu Kong
Anne: Hecate
Makoto: I dont know
Yusuke: Omu Susano-o
Haru: Astarte/Ishtar
Traitor-kun: ナリクリウス Narikuriusu?

Good in being a criminal.

This was taken from the persona 5 wiki
>tfw you're the reason Futaba comes out of her shell and stops being a lonely neet
When will I find someone that helps me do that?

That's a Me, it's Mercurius.

>No Vita version
I'm not even hoping for a PC version, just Vita would be good enough.

Tae is Death though.
Devil is the reporter girl.

mercurius

Also that's Morgana's ultimate, not traitor-kun.

Given P3 and P4 both got ports, that sounds fairly likely in the future, albeit very downgraded.

There is a secret boss, you have to do the optional huge dungeon to get the true ending. Also you fight VR Attendant in NG+ as usual.

Shit my bad. Still thats a pretty fitting Persona since Mercury was the god of trickery

A Vita version would be perfect, specially because it's basically a PS3 game, and we even have stuff like the new World of Final Fantasy which is a PS4 port and looks great on the Vita, so it's definitely doable. Hope they make one eventually.

Isn't Mercurius Yusuke's given how it shares a similar stance to his Goemon?

Really? I heard that dataminers couldn't find any additional cutscenes or bosses for a true ending in the files in another thread. I'll wait until someone shows proof though.

Also I assumed you'd still fight the VR attendant. I'd probably be saying shit like "KUSOGE 0/10" and other overreactions if you couldn't.

is she datable in the game?

>Can't make a joke about any minority without it being classified as a hate crime by leftists
What the hell happened?

I am wondering what Atlus USA will do with this scene, given more people are paying attention to them than when they localized P3, keeping in the Operation Babe Hunt tranny. Here's hoping they don't pussy out in some way.

I only want it on Vita because it VN kinda shit are way comfier for me on my PC or on a handheld.

VN's on PC are kinda shit IMO, but I agree about handhelds. I'd rather play P5 like I did with 3 and 4, which is laying on my bed, than sitting down and doing it on a TV. The Vita isn't dead in Japan, so there is hope.

because it's inspired by the Tarot of Marseille this time around

>Cold winter night
>Fireplace doing its thing
>Blanket wrapped around you as you sit on your comfy couch
>Hot cocoa cup with a skosh of coffee
>Vita at full battery, extension cable at the ready
>Nurse-chan blushing as you go on a date
Soon.

Yes.

It's illegal to be this based.

Is Goro literally the best character of this canon, or even the whole franchise?

You only have him for about a month before you lose him forever.

>That feel when people datamine first rather than wait to experience the fucking game before finding secrets.

What's the point for secrets in this day and age? I think that hidden room in Batman Arkham Asylum has been the last secret shit that managed to stay hidden from this kind of crap.

I guess this is still somewhat doable with Remote Play. I'll definitely try it once it's out.

Read the kanji on the picture

You can still do them, you just have to be careful not to use any assets that aren't in the rest of the game or to hide them really, really well.

Is there any implied sex with any of the romanceable chicks?

any with the Teacher or the Nurse? Knowing ATLUS they probably wouldn't have the balls to go for it

If she there, in what looks like an event, I'd say yes

Are there any evil persona users other than Goro?
I've wanted this to come back since 3, and Adachi barely even counts.

Holy shit I forgot about that. Guess I'll get it for PS4.

I'll get a 9 so I'll get all of them, but I'll dump the others except for smelly neet

I WANT FUTABA TO BE MY HIMOUTO

Where are the twins? Why the fuck would I want to fuck the cat over the twins? Fuck you.

The nurse kisses you while on you're on the coffee bar and then fades to black, but since that's your house it's easy to guess what happens next. The hearts on the "Take Your Time" loading icon make it even more obvious.

I'm surprised this is the case. I've heard he doesn't even show up again once he's gone, which seems really odd to me. Can anyone confirm?

Left or Right?

>I've heard he doesn't even show up again once he's gone

Right of course you nigger.

I can't confirm but in a thread yesterday was posted and the guy mentioned that Goro in armor helped the group escape in a moment of redemption and you heard gunshots while running away and Futaba mentioned not being able to feel him anymore.

Right

he dead nigga

Futaba

Yeah, same with the teacher and Devil girl at the bar I think.
This is truly the Golden Age of older women.

seriously tho, who among you would pick any of those fucking generic looking girls over the cute red head on the left? its not even that she's super hot, but everyone else is just so fucking bland

So the golden routes are going to be

Sae
Goro
????

If ya don't see the body, nigga ain't dead. Rules of animu.

She's essentially your little sister. And honestly, all the screencaps I see of her and the MC makes me realize that I won't want to romance her at all.

>Marie
>Jack Frost
>Nobody else

What about the others?

He'll be back in P5 Dancing All Night

Haven't seen any footage of those.

>essentially

is she biological sister, step sister, or "le childhood friend who you'd never fuck" meme sister

I need a (You) edit of this for reasons

nanako but older, a neet, and not blood related type of sister

Actually it will be P3 DAN since Atlus said that if P4DAN sold well they'll look into a P3 version. Door-kun will break free because of dancing

More like the "NEET shit that needs someone to take care of her and will never be seen in a romantic light" meme sister.

pls 1-2

I think the idea is that she's like nanako and some fags don't think that's the best shit ever

>implying MC hasn't been playing the long game all along just to get into her pants

sounds like best girl to me

Please don't insult Nanako by comparing her to Futaba, at least she could keep a room clean and cook well for her age unlike Futaba that leaves bags of trash around.

I don't think he's known her for long, it's just that her mannerisms seem kind of childish and she apparently lives at the same place Potter is living with ungle Dojima- I mean Jigen.
I'm not sure on that last part though, it's just what I've heard

gimme all

Can you cfw a super slim ps3 ?
I heard you can't but there some sites that say yes.

>Bright beautiful green eyes and luster filled hair in her promo art

>Dead lifeless fish eyes and hair in her portrait

The fuck went wrong

How is that homophobic? I know gay guys that act like that. Be happy they're in the game at all. Gays and trannies are a tiny minority, so they should show up in a tiny minority of games/characters. Why do you think they should be in every game ever?

every character looks a bit different ingame

Wait, do you actually not get to keep Goro for endgame and post game and shit?

That kind of sucks, wouldn't that totally fuck up parties that use him?

You only have him for a single month, your party format won't suffer from him being gone.

He isn't actually that useful, nothing will be missed by not having him.

>Lazy Town
Every fucking time kek. Too bad you can't romance the lolis, yet again.

>i heard
You're dumbshit

Not really EXP is shared with all party members active and inactive.

>Blond haired American in a Japanese JRPG
Don't trust her, Kojima-san!

I'm pretty far in Persona 5. Just got the last party member.

My main issue is that there's not a lot of free days. After a dungeon there's always like 2 whole weeks of "I had a 500 line long conversation with my party and that made me too tired to do anything else." days. It's even worse than Persona 4 in terms of how long it takes to get to your next dungeon.

thank fuck

roll...

Persona 5 Golden will come eventually. That or Persona 5: Cooking All Day, knowing Atlus.

It's more about how the story is told than it is about the twists themselves, so yeah.

You just bad, should stop playing video game

I'm not sure. I still haven't gone through P3 or P4 yet, so I might wait for a price drop. I'll get it eventually, but it might not be a release day grab

why not

This is my mentality too, it's always more interesting to me for why people do things rather than the reveal of who it was

I'll play it myself because the only way to experience a game is to play it first hand.
Also that sweet jazz soundtrack is my shit.

>Persona 5: Cooking All Day
Day one buy.

not too fussed, still grabbing it
cant date the teacher otherwise

I never had faith in the story, just hoping the dungeons are good.

Persona Colosseum when?

Maybe a surgery simulator, so I can finally get my Trauma Center back in some fashion.

I've been spoiled on Persona 3 and 4 before getting them, and that's probably what got me to even try them in the first place.

That said, I probably would have gotten it if it released now but now that there's a five month waiting period, I might end up just looking at the game more and seeing if it's really worth buying in February. Especially since a bunch of other games are coming out around that time, and then there's NX coming in possibly just a couple weeks after it.

I just want to fight goro so im getting the game

so. who's the final boss? anyone beat it yet ? i'm sure there's ultra neets.

I want my smelly neet pussy, and I want it now.

If Nana Will it then is fine

>0

Makoto/Haru please.
No NEETs allowed.

>What the hell happened?

They made a shitty joke? It's not even funny. It's "LEL LE GAIZ XD"

demiurge

>How is that homophobic? I know gay guys that act like that. Be happy they're in the game at all. Gays and trannies are a tiny minority, so they should show up in a tiny minority of games/characters. Why do you think they should be in every game ever?

Persona users are a nonexistant. So they should never show up in any games!

Final boss is The Demiure from Geotia (Book of Solomon level shit). Can't remeber the name of the actual fucking thing.
Considers itself the great orderer and can't see or feel other cosmic and divine enrities and so considers itself to be the one true God. It got mad at all the chaos in the universe and chained souls to bodies to quiet things down.
It also considers its rule to be beyond reproach and it's methods infalliable, once it was put into the equivilent of hell it became the judge of souls.
Jap friendo told me.

Of course. Atlus has almost never let me down. Rolling for smelly neet pussy.

Why are fags getting mad that based Japs aren't enabling their mental illness? I hope this never changes.

>japan
>not enabling gays and lesbians in their media
They literally have entire genres dedicated to each. Weebs can't honestly be this delusional.

>How is that homophobic?
>It's ugly gay guys. Run or are they going to rape you!!!

>I know gay guys that act like that.

The issue it's not even that they are flamboyant specifically.

>Be happy they're in the game at all. Gays and trannies are a tiny minority, so they should show up in a tiny minority of games/characters.

Because Why do you think they should be in every game ever?

What does this have to with anything? Who said it?

>mental illness

About that, how is your attempt to fuck pixels in P5 going?

I've heard that endgame is super lacking. Is this a truth or we don't know true ending yet?

>Why are fags getting mad that based Japs aren't enabling their mental illness? I hope this never changes.
t. he faps to lesbian porn

>Be happy they're in the game at all.
They should be happy that they're included in the game only as a one note joke based off of old perceptions and ignorance?

Never played any Persona game, what's this all about? Do I have to play the 4 games before trying this one?

Isnt that every Persona game?

rollan not spam

tumblr mad af about gayfags being ridiculed ingame lmao

But gay people are so funny XD Based Hashino, how does he come up with jokes like that? XD

Are there any jokes about girls that can't cook, by they way? LOL

Can't wait for the inevitable PC/STEAM version running at TRUE 4k resolution, 60fps and mods support, even more considering that pretty much every recent japanese game ported to PC/STEAM had outsold their console versions.

no

>tumblr mad af about gayfags being ridiculed ingame lmao
t. otaku pig that plays persona because he's ugly and he'll never get a girl lmao

>Waaah why isn't X virgin?
>Waaah why I can't date X?
>Waaah why am I so fat?

This is why PC culture is so shit, niggas can't even handle jokes about stereotypes.

hmm...

Oh look, a roastie
I bet that was pretty triggering wasn't it
I bet you're triggered enough to link to Cred Forums or /r9k/ next because you can't handle an alpha making fun of you

Trails in the Sky has a gay character that is a joke and everyone loves him.

Maybe Persona should learn to actually write jokes? And how jokes works?

>Why is she not pure?
>L-like me...

He's not gay, he's just a bard. He would fuck anyone and anything.

Keep crying whore, maybe if you do it enough, someone will lower their standards enough to want you the way all the much prettier and nicer girls than you wanted me

You missed the point.

People are ok with gay jokes, good gay jokes.

People are bitching because it's a shitty jokes about a one-note stereotype.

And for the record I mean "want" want, not just using you as a meat toilet with a wet hole

He's not gay in the slightest and will probably save Kloe from a fate of being a permavirgin queen.

Yeah, that's why you spend time bitching about imaginary girls on an internet imagine board not being virgins

ok

i know tons of moniroties that think blacker baron is hilarious and he's nearly every old ass black stereotype rolled into one.

When did I do that

I just want to plaster Futaba with my Mile Long Dong.

>He's not gay in the slightest
Not sure if retarded

>probably save Kloe from a fate of being a permavirgin queen.

Kloe gets paired with Iron Blood dude. If you want to pair Olivier with a woman you should say Schera.

Shit. I don't want to fuck a squid.

I know tumblr and neofag come here to find info because none of you guys can do it yourselves, and that is okay and all but could you stay the fuck away from posting atleast? Nobody gives a fuck that you are triggered because Atlus didn't pander to your homolust and had a gay joke in their game. I bet you also believe that Naoto is a transsexual and that Kanji is homosexual.

I WANT 5-6 PLEASE GOD I WANT TO PLOW HER

>Persona thread gets derailed into SJW shit
Women's rights was a mistake. They shouldn't even be able to vote.

>shieet igor voice actor died we have to change his voice
>what if we make the new voice igor a fake igor then bring back real igor with archived lines at the end of the game
>brilliant idea senpai

>I know tumblr and neofag come here to find info because none of you guys can do it yourselves, and that is okay and all but could you stay the fuck away from posting atleast? Nobody gives a fuck that you are triggered because Atlus didn't pander to your homolust and had a gay joke in their game. I bet you also believe that Naoto is a transsexual and that Kanji is homosexual.

Oh hey, it's that new user that thinks people "come here" like they are registered.

Also Naoto issue don't have to do with gender and Kanji was bait and switch faggot.

Now please, go cry in a corner because you can't date X NPC or Y NPC.

Please, don't tell me people are suddenly concerned about whether or not persona has high-brow comedic writing in it's various gag scenes. If that were the case then there would be complaints about all of the various cliches they make use of to play for laughs, but conveniently it only concerns the two flamboyant gross gay dudes.

It's people being offended and butthurt about the 'portrayal of gays in Persona' despite it not being serious or worth pointing out whatsoever.

God she is so fuckable.

I'm not much offended as much I think it's a shitty, disappointing joke.

looks taller in animated scenes but ingame model is tiny

Fine, they should be in a tiny minority of games because they're not the intended audience and rest of us couldn't care less if they showed up in no media at all.

>Beelzemon and Examon have a kid
>90's Wukong
>Obligatory femdom fetish
>Mecha Warrior of Light
>The Nameless King
>Easter Egg Morte
>Bird Up

So fujo, women and gay men never played Persona, Jun didn't happen and P3P didn't happen either?

Stop being so damn gullible. Your social links don't break. All that happens is you get shit on by all the girls.

I need to know if Nurse and Fortune Teller are dateable.

People who want to date older women are a tiny minority. Teacher S.Link should never have been in the game.

I honestly don't know how an inconsequential short scene involving NPCs that never show up again can be 'disappointing' unless homosexuality being stereotyped and played for laughs genuinely upsets you for whatever reason.

Either way, if you feel strongly enough about the gags in Persona to be 'disappointed' by something like this then I can only come to the conclusion that you don't watch much anime or play many japanese videogames, because they're full of trope-y comedy such as this. Persona series is no exception.

Isn't she a doctor? And yes, you can date her and she kisses you.

Not sure about Chihaya.

Not even involved in the issue but the writing is garbage and retarded
Who the fuck actually runs away from gays?

Nurse, yes.
No word on deadfu yet. No one's finished NEET's co-op yet either, and everyone forgot about the shota, politician, and the blacksmith.

I will go for them on my first playthrough

Sounds like you were spoiled on the traitor and that's it, when tons of new shit have popped up in the past few days.

Not sure why gays are getting so worked up when almost all the gays I know are flamboyant and feminine. Sounds like they are just self hating gays that are mad that they can't self insert as mc.

>I honestly don't know how an inconsequential short scene involving NPCs that never show up again can be 'disappointing' unless homosexuality being stereotyped and played for laughs genuinely upsets you for whatever reason.
>People shouldn't be upset about being reduced to a stereotype that only appears in one scene to be laughed at

If there was a scene about calling the player fat and overweight and smelly that he's so delusional he needs to play videogames because he'll never get a girlfriend you guys would start #Personagate and send Atlus death threats.

>Either way, if you feel strongly enough about the gags in Persona to be 'disappointed' by something like this then I can only come to the conclusion that you don't watch much anime or play many japanese videogames, because they're full of trope-y comedy such as this. Persona series is no exception.

Nice try, faggot. I mostly consume Japanese media. Mostly jRPG too.

Persona 2 had better writing than P3-4 garbage and actual funny humor.

Also the issue is that Fatlus keep baiting people (Hey, have a character that looks like Jun. Hey have a character named Yukio Mishima) only to backpedal at the last minute.

"Gays are only good for laught, but you can fuck robots?" Well, fuck you, Mr Atlus.

Didn't they already have a social link where you make fun of a fat guy?
Seems like you're just mad for no reason user.

Has anyone posted the full list of SLinks yet?

Is cat fuckable, tho?

I think I might die once the doujins start flowing.

Can I friend zone them all but still get their max social link because all of them are disloyal impure cunts and would probably cuck MC for Goro?

My extortion ability for some reason isnt working anymore. What the fuck.

Sadly no, hes not.

>tfw you could die before P5 comes out in the west

Is the cat a girl? No. Girls only.

A bit more than that but yeah that's basically what I've heard so far. It's actually been way harder than I thought to get spoiled on here. Like I said though I'm keeping my options open, if I find out some shit that makes me think what I wrote above is wrong I'll reopen my preorder.

Who's that midget?

Makoto: Arcee

>tfw fortune-teller commu died a year before P5 came out in Japan

Thanks for reminding me....

Anat

They all look...really bad...

So does this turn out to be a reverse trap?

Off the top of my head:
Party Members
Teacher
Nurse
Reporter
Fortune Teller
Blacksmith
Dudebro Shota
Politician
123 Catholic girl
Makoto's Sister
VR Lolis
Igor

Reply to this post if you're going to blow through P5 on the easiest difficulty just for the waifus and batshit story

Is this the first game to feature realistic women, instead of one note cardboard cutout characters?

Demiurge isn't from Ars Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon The King, you retard. It's from Gnosticism. Kill yourself.

I'd say more realistic than 4, but they're still waifubait and all those NTR posters are shitposting you.

So what happened with fake Igor?

Is he the true final boss or something?

Nothing happens between them I'm afraid. That guy molested her friend and you eventually steal his corrupted heart.

Magician, Justice, and Judgement are automatic

roll i guess

Oh yeah, forgot about Yuki

Also, isn't Igor automatic as well?

I doubt it but I desperately would buy it

yeah cause it should still be fun

Except that its a well known fact that retards from both tumblr and neogaf have been coming here and to /pg/ shitting up the threads while looking for info. Now could you fuck off?

You are fucking stupid, you think people couldn't have been browsing both sites for years?

>people who want to date older women
>tiny minority
haha, nope!

LOL

Everyone knows the older a woman gets, the lesser her value is.

>Satanael
>nothing to do with Arsene Lupin
>boring edgelord design
>shitty "batwing halo"

>Seiten Taisei
>absolutely fucking nothing to do with Captain Kidd
>garish as fuck
>doesn't even look like anything

>Hecate
>fucking nothing to do with Carmen
>pretty cool design otherwise

>Fucking I don't know, Ark from FFIX?
>looks like shit
>shit graphics
>holy hell it looks shit

>Susano-o
>Susano-o AGAIN
>for the THIRD FUCKING GAME
>looks like absolute shit
>NOTHING TO DO WITH GOEMON

>Asherah?
>top half looks cool
>bottom half looks cool
>together they look like trash

>??? fucking gay disco Batman
>looks shit
>almost definitely has nothing to do with whatever the previous one is

Is this literally the worst set of Personas ever?

>Is this literally the worst set of Personas ever?
Na, P4-3 still wins.

This post confirms to me that
1. You have never spent much time here before because you think people here would be upset about fat jokes, I would guess you feel more at home on twitter or at tumblr

2. You are just upset because of no gay romance options, even though Atlus never promised such a thing. "b-but he looks like the gay dude from that earlier game!!!" You are fucking retarded.

Of course, but those people usually shut the fuck up and only stalk the threads, or they blend in well. It's obvious from these posters that they never visit this place and only do that now because they are "forced" to do so, because it's here the spoilers are leaked first.

You wish. Just admit you want to fuck little boys.

>LOL
Are you clinically retarded? And explain the love for christmas cakes

Hell yeah, for my boy Goro

>WAH WAH WHY DON'T THEY CATER TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope it's a super cute scene

God fucking damn it. Now I have to decide between Makoto, Nurse, or Teacher. It was hard enough choosing between Nurse or Teacher, but Makoto adorably stalking you, apparently, is too cute.

This is worse than Persona 4, at least there it was only a choice between Yukiko and Naoto.

>1. You have never spent much time here before because you think people here would be upset about fat jokes

That's not what I said, you fucking mongoloid.

I said you would be upset if Atlus reminded you on how pathetic you are.

Just like you threw a shitstorm when you though some of the heroines weren't virgins or they weren't datable, you started to shitpost about it.

There is nothing more frail than the ego of the otaku, anyone who has spent significant more time here knows that, you guys get trigged for the smaller things, fucking newfag.

Oh hey, you still mad about Alisha in ToZ or Kyoani making Free a bazilion of years ago?

>Potter's pure as fuck smile

Man, How's Potter in the game? I know he has some voiced lines outside of potter. The dude's really intriguing me.

>Waifufags getting BTFO

You have ruined so many games. Go back to your dating simulators so we can play real games.

>Are you clinically retarded? And explain the love for christmas cakes
A fetish for a minority.

Yeah his smile is something else.

Obvious to what? Cred Forums is not an hivemind, as much some Cred Forums retards think.

Who /teammakoto/ here?

If atlus reminded me of how pathetic I am I would masturbate to it, just like I did when the girls in Starless did.

The purity thing was obvious shitposting.

>nothing is more frail than the ego of the otaku
What? People here make fun of themselves all the time

he is an angel (shitty tumblr gif)
when you get back from hawaii and they ask how it is, you can make him do a little surf's up pose

Cat GET!

Makes me want to buy the game even harder!

>What? People here make fun of themselves all the time
Ahah, sure newfag.

>He thinks the "used good" is just a meme

This was Cred Forums some years ago when Kyoani "betrayed" them.

That's Cred Forums going nuts over Kyoani making a fujo anime, dude.

I'm not saying they're not the type to go apeshit about that kinda stuff, but that's not one of them.

But my wish was for him to be a boy.

>That's Cred Forums going nuts over Kyoani making a fujo anime, dude.
I was there. There was A LOT of butthurt because "muh FMP" and "muh Fujoshit!" and "Muh betrayl"

Otaku get hurt feeling all the time when they are criticized or pulled back by reality.

>just like I did when the girls in Starless did.
>mfw I'm playing Starless right fucking now

Guys atlus USA confirmed it's coming out in December not February!!!

>the most suspicious guy who was barely covered was the traitor
>all of these top tier waifus
>actual consequences for cheating
>as in they beat the SHIT out of you
>and the dojima-like character laughs at you
>and then their social links reverse
>traitor may be the second-coming of Adachi

No, I'm still getting the game. As long as I don't watch a bunch of months of straight gameplay I still haven't been "spoiled" enough for me to consider not buying it.

The only thing I'm really sad about is the reveal that Morgana isn't date-able.

Just stop, that person's either baiting or legitimately retarded. Don't even bother.

They're honestly trying to justify being upset by some harmless homo joke by making up some bullshit about the 'Otaku' on Cred Forums.

Well yeah. But it's not over "Used goods".

Like, the recent Kimi no Iru Machi thing was a Used Goods freakout.

Neofaggers are ruining these threads.

They've been ruining this board for a while now. Neo-Cred Forums is pure cancer.

>traitor may be the second-coming of Adachi
From what I've seen he's even more based than Adachi - and you get to have him in your party.

So far the game looks fucking great, I just wish it had more personae but I understand why they wouldn't do it, due to the graphics limitations.

Dweeb by day.
Smug asshole by night.

Compared to Yu's smartass responses, Potter can be a dick if he wanted to.

It's alright. Calm down.

>>Cred Forums

>5 more months...
fuck this game and atlus

Potter's fucking stone cold. Best Persona protag by far, save for maybe Tatsuya.
>Everyone thinks him dead after he's been pretty much framed for murder
>Appears right in front of the bad guy with no other disguise but a hoodie

Why is everyone calling him Potter? That's not his actual name.

So he's another gary stu like Yu?

Oh wow! So original.

not anymore

Go away neofagger.

If being actually competent and not a whiny faglord makes a character "Mary Sue", sure. But I think your definition is flawed.

Bruv people have been calling him "Potter-kun" since his reveal 2 years ago.

Back off to your containment board, Cred Forums

What are you even saying? That he's from NeoGAF?

Fuck, nigga, it's the name that stuck. And we're not getting a canon name until an anime or a spinoff game comes out.

What do you want from us?

You're a little late to be getting mad at that nickname. About two years too late.

I think the prequel anime is already out? Don't know his canon name though.

he's called akira in the manga

r o l l

I think his canon name is Akira but don't quote me on this one - I heard him being called that on stream.

Why is no one talking about how bad these are?

The game kinda goes out of its way to make Potter look like awkward dweeb at times. I think in Ryuji's Co-op he even mentions that the two of them wouldn't have survived in their school because they're outstandish compared to everyone else.
Also, Valentine's Day.

His name in the manga is Akira Kurusu.

Yuu was initially named Seta Souji in the manga. I wouldn't count on it.

Granted, is making me have second thoughts.

It's his manga name. We don't know what type of name he would have if the game gets fully animated or when he appears in spin-off games.

MC's canon name is Akira Kurusu so people need to stop with this ignorant potter shit and get with in the loop already.

Where was this? Does it have a manga? Because thank god if I don't have to think up a name

>canon
>manga name
Yeah just like in the past persona games right?

He will forever be Potter in my heart.

The contrast between his actual everyday behaviour and his Phantom Thieves persona is actually quite fun. He's not as bland as Yu or as dickish as Door-kun either.

Souji was P4's "canon" for years until the anime came out.

The "Potter shit" is just the same as the whole MC/FeMC/Brotag shit.

>you couldn't agree to join Marika in the bath after cumming all over her back during the dinner sex
Fuck that MC, I wanted some sensual bath sex with the futa!

Yeah from the manga, it's a bit of a stretch but at least we fucking have something.

Better than fuckin "Potter"

>you couldn't agree to join Marika in the bath after cumming all over her back during the dinner sex
Man fuck this place. That taxi driver was right! It seems like everyday they literally try to kill the MC.

How is he as Joker?

FUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOUUUUUU

nigger we've been calling him potter-kun for 2 years akira's not gonna stick

It's just a fucking nickname, nigga. Calm your ass down.

Then I guess you'll have to die.

>Smelly

I know this is just a meme, but there's no proof for you to say she smells bad just because she's into computers

god dammit

A show-off, like you'd expect a leader of a French Thief-themes gang to be.

No, not at all because of computers. I don't know why you would think that.
She's smelly cause she's a filthy shut-in NEET.

>cgi
not even once

I'm naming him "Potter Harry" and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Fucking madman!

I'm fairly certain it's more like 'Besides, I'm your favorite anyways, right!?'
But I am only intermediate at the moon.

Lets go Sakura

Persona 3 Drinking all Night spinoff when?

youtube.com/watch?v=9f9E4ic1Tt0

Persona 6: Fucking All Night!

Potter has Goro, Goro is all he needs

So I take it the same thing goes with the velvet loli twins then? I don't mind it that much though. Because twincest is best and I'd rather they fuck each other. I planned on going for Futaba from the start anyways.

Would you say he'd take a bullet to his face for Goro?

>he's just micheal jackson

>Tfw still not spoiled
>Wanna be spoiled
It's weird

Gayfags
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

So when thw game comes out I'll call him Akira Potter

Same

It's so amazing. Japan's still got it.

>Shut-in NEET
You don't know that. She probably goes to school and is just shy and stays home the rest of the time.

Let's goooo

>2016
>not fleeing to Israel to escape degeneracy

I love Japan period!

What I want to know is, how close is the party to each other? P3 or closer to P4 levels?

they actually have scenes where they hang out and plan things together, so p4?

Let's all go to Japan, Cred Forums! It will be fun

this sounds like absolute torture

I only got spoiled on goro
And I imported the game and played a couple hours, game is great.

So yeah...rolling for canon girl

Don't want to go to Akihabara, get every Japanese vidya items, japanese candy, Jspsnese Pokemon and fuck a hot and young Milf-like Japanese woman with Cred Forums?

ok kid

I'm a poorfag

Don't worry user, I'll put 30% of the Japanese Milf for you.

Shit, this is definitely getting censored.

How can he be so unbearably cute, I can't handle it and I want to love him.

I got Futaba once, and I want her again.

This will 100% get censored

What's the context? Two homos hit on Potter-kun and his friend and they turn them down?

So I read in the Japanese guidebook and on a Japanese site that this guy is hard to max. Anybody have any details? I know you have to have a persona of his thing

Yup, but of course fags are gonna drag it out of context to make it seen like atlus has it out for them.

>Turn down homos because you're not homo
>Get chastised for it
It wasn't supposed to be like this

the joke itself is literally just "ew gays" and that's it.

kek there's more people talking about wanting to fuck Toki than there are about builds you hugboxing faggot

The soundtrack in the game is also super tight and 3d demons look fucking great, plus a lot of quality of life improvements to the battle system. I think this is the best Persona game we've had so far.

Oh shit

>Tfw we are living in the darkest timeline

Any particular reason you went to another thread to reply to someone you dumb nigger?

because i know that faggot is lurking here

I suppose so he can attract a horde of angry manchildren from a Persona thread to go shit up an SMT thread because of a single shitpost.

>tfw like both Persona and SMT games

Based on looks I hope it's Anne, but I know next to nothing about the girls, my favorite so far is actually the doctor.