Are there any medieval rpgs without fantasy races and magic but instead with a more 'european' feel?

Are there any medieval rpgs without fantasy races and magic but instead with a more 'european' feel?

Kinda like how Stalker perfectly captured what europe feels like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WmVXjPhGgU
youtube.com/watch?v=ATydHniqe78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gothic is pretty european even with magic

Kingdom Come is very close to having pure medieval inspiration
youtube.com/watch?v=9WmVXjPhGgU

Mount and Blade: Warband
Expeditions: Viking when it comes out
Darklands?

i seriously hope this thread isn't 200 posts of 'mount and blade'

I'll add something that probably won't get mentioned then. UnReal World

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Skyrim

TW3

fuck off

why i loved it so much. white orchard reminded me of growing up in rural yorkshire

Also maybe that game where you kick like a maniac

something something might and magic

Yes that series where you usually end up on spaceships in the endgame fighting robots and aliens is definitely not fantasy.

>Expeditions: Viking

How did stalker capture europe? What the fuck are you talking about?

americans don't really get it

it captured the cold, wet greyish feeling european winters and autumns are like

they're not winter wonderlands like in america

>implying Europe isn't a hellish wasteland

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Silver sky and muddy feel of places that haven't been converted to civilization properly. Stalker has that leftover feel. It's more common in Eastern Europe.

America isn't just Florida dipshit.

it captured what would be the ruins of a familiar world
you cant really know wtf he e is talking about unless you live in a old soviet block country

>implying that would be a bad thing

I don't know dude, I grew up in Massachusetts and that looks like home to me.

That weather was comfy as fuck too. I miss days like this.

>winder wonderlands

MAYBE in a small few places.

You Eurotrash need to stop pretending you know anything about America.

you get the feeling to in post thatcher uk and denmark

still not the same, european architecture adds to the feel too

massachusetts has been called america's little europe, so it's a fair exception.

Not all of America is covered in a layer of snow every winter you dumb fag

why are americans so fucking sensitive lmao

mid european winter sucks, it's early autumn by our standards

haha calm down burger

>tfw far enough north to get a comfy amount of snow but not too far so as to be buried

I fucking love Michigan

I'm sick of you and your subhuman eastern european ilk infecting my state. Lazy pieces of shit.

where do you live?

russia and finland are kinda different

USA is a melting pot of migrants you ridiculous racist.

i'm a bong mate

enjoy your mexican neighbors, mr 60%

>i'm a bong

t. Ahmed

At least they work hard unlike slavs.

I wouldn't say so. If anything finland is softer because wind is not that strong, more snow though.

Not him but I've lived in both America and Europe and they feel different.

America usually has a lot of modern roads and buildings that offset the bleakness. Europe is full of delapitated concrere buildings and ugly architecture that look depressing as fuck in the rain.

Obviously America has places like Detroit but it's way more common to see in Europe.

feels good being 87% white

how's 60%?

this

i like it now having lived in europe my whole life, it's comfy in a weird way

actually, not rpgs but sherlock holmes series are comfy
starting from jack the ripper

Massachusetts has a lot of antique architecture being that it was one of the first colonies the settlers set up. Salem is a good example of what i'm describing.

>America usually has a lot of modern roads and buildings that offset the bleakness. Europe is full of delapitated concrete buildings and ugly architecture that look depressing as fuck in the rain.

America is full of dilapidated concrete shit, especially if you live in the rust belt. In some ways I imagine it's worse because it's all there is, we don't even have many older architectural holdouts

it is. as i said in an earlier post it's america's england. it's quite different from the rest of the us, which developed a unique style of architecture after the post war boom.

it's not quite the same, there are subtle differences

pic related is distinctly found in euro shitholes

in the us there's generally more colour

Yeah, I get what you mean. Eastern Europe has postwar communist shit and postwar America has postwar capitalist shit. Neither of these were built to last, and so all of the infrastructure is falling apart.

whereas western europe has it's own inbetween flavour

Ah. I misunderstood your point. I live in Texas now and the weather here is suffering. It was like 85 degrees F on Christmas for god's sake. It was pitiful.

Mount&blade warband
Mount&blade ACOCK
Mount&blade 1257
Mount&blade Nova Aetas
Mount&blade 1429
Mount&blade warband w/ silverstag
Mount&blade Europe In Flames

>degrees F

MUH FREEDOMS AIN'T GON USE NO METRIC COMMIE SYSTEM
*gets shot*
#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Sui Generis by Bare Mettle
They are currently working on the prologue/launch title Exanima. Currently Exanima doesn't have any of it's RPG dialogue yet; it does have a more naturalistic combat system that focuses more on practical skill than class upgrades. Both games will have a more subtle magic, meaning magic users might occasionally have to rely on physical force, or have it as a backup. Magic will not be a fuck all path. Keep in mind this game is unfamiliar territory in many ways. Its combat system is unlike anything else, but there is an unprecedented realism to the game (not overbearing).
The youtuber Skallagrim, well know for his practicality reviews, took a look at Exanima and like it. He is well versed in what would constitute a 'european feel'.
youtube.com/watch?v=ATydHniqe78

Mountain Blade Warband Nap Wars

you mean kinda like Stalker perfectly captured what eastern slav-europe feels like?

also mount and blade and crusader kings 2 even though it's not an rpg