So this...is the power...of the PS4

So this...is the power...of the PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingbolt.com/ps4-ice-team-programmer-gpu-has-no-problems-handling-16xaf-new-asm-for-faster-offline-asset-baking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT is the difference?

You don't notice those blurry tiles?

Texture filtering

PS4 is and lower definition.

>implying b8
You throw that around enough then you're the one b8ing

Texture is the same, PS4 just cannot into anisotropic filtering.

Anisotropic filtering is broken on it, it's a problem that's appeared on other remasters too

It's a shit game anyway

No it's not

From what I remember basically the Dev tools for PS4 have for what ever reason AF off by default and apparently devs just cannot notice the difference between AF and no AF so when they release the game we get this and later a like 1 MB patch that literally is a AF switch ON

what the fuck are you talking about? PS4 just has terrible memory bandwidth which AF needs so putting AF would murder performance.

How come the xbone does better

gamingbolt.com/ps4-ice-team-programmer-gpu-has-no-problems-handling-16xaf-new-asm-for-faster-offline-asset-baking
This is what I'm Talking about it has good memory bandwith but Devs are lazy, as if that is any surprise

Sometimes in these threads I wonder if OP is just trolling by putting the same image on both sides.

xbone does texture filtering better than the ps4 for whatever reason

Bloodborne had 16x AF which is rare on consoles nowadays, was a nice surprise

Why is AF still a problem? Is it a design flaw of the hardware or a problem with the dev kits?

neither, the most accepted theory is that the PS4 SDK just doesn't apply AF automatically while the Xbox one does, and apparently the eyes of devs just don't see the difference

AF is not resource intensive in the slightest. It's a dev kit problem as already explained ITT.

I find it funny that Destiny still has AF off on the ps4 as well but nobody seems to notice for whatever reason.

get a diagnostic for your eyes

i'm not even OP and idc since i dont own any console, but dude you are blind

Xbone has a AF chip. PS4 don't

That simple.

Does anyone else have gamebreaking bugs in the first bioshock from the remaster edition? Mine just freezes randomly sometimes and the audio is all fucked up.