Are there any legitimately good mobile games ?

Are there any legitimately good mobile games ?

>no emulators

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.co.roigames.whiteday.g.lite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Puzzle & Dragons

Whats that like ?

The Room, The Room 2, The Room 3. Lovecraftian puzzle game. 2 is the weakest but still really good.

Flappy Bird when it was still around lol

for free? not many
ones that you have to pay for? quite a few actually.

Oh and anything by Kairosoft or KEMCO.

Fallen London, originally a browser game it was the original game by the people who made Sunless Sea and is in the same universe.

Not really. Only shitty gatchas

Hearthstone is the only card game that isn't utter shit.

No other card game developer on smartphones seems to have understood you need to make things bigger so they're actually legible. Not cram a library's worth of text into a box the size of my nail.

Imperium Galactica 2

Smash Hit

Ascension is a great LCG, the base game is free and you can buy additional sets, fairly cheap.

Kotor 1

You can get White Day on android. They renamed it to 'The School' for western audiences but it's White Day.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.co.roigames.whiteday.g.lite

I nearly bought the full game but it has always-on DRM that put me off.

Most things by hap. The ones with a story generally a good job of telling their story through gameplay.

Kairosoft's games

Tiny wings is really well made
but it gets stale

similar to marvel puzzle quest

Loot & Legends is the mobile version of Card Hunters, a cool mix of table top adventure and card game.

Crashlands, basically sci-fi Don't Starve, it has cross save with the PC version.

Like what ?

I wasnt implying that they had to be free by the way if thats how it came off.

It's the only good match-3 free to play puzzle game, because a) it has more involved gameplay than just swapping two pieces (you grab one piece, then drag it around the board, making as many matches as possible in a limited time), and b) it has a very wide variety of characters for the involved team building mechanics.

It also tends to have all sorts of events going on at any one time. Like right now they're doing a collab event with Ruroni Kenshin.

Gems of War on the surface it's a basic match-3 RPG but it does it very well.

XCom EW is damn taxing on the phone in terms of graphics, but it's still good.

Downwell

Downwell is a lot of fun.

nah

Layton Brothers Mystery Room. I hadn't played Ace Attorney (or Layton) games before so it was great fun. Introduced me to great series as well.

Hearthstone is the only full fledged game I've ever seen on mobile.

Hearthstone and tetris is the only thing I have not uninstalled on my phone. Mobile games are 99% shit, even Pokemon go after the first wave of 'hey this could be cool' turned to trash with zero content.

Play the 3DS games instead without microtransactions.

Beats, an open source stepmania-like game

I'm playing Möbius and I'm having fun. Multiplayer came out so I've been farming tyro

Woah

pixel dungeon

Plague Inc
Out There
Kami
The Room
Sentinel 2
Ridiculous Fishing

Shattered pixel dungeon is a pretty simple but enjoyable roguelike phone game.

Puzzle & Dragons
Terra Battle
Dragon Poker/Ace
Monster Ate My Condo
Battle Cats
Pocket Mine
Disco Zoo
Shadowverse
Hunt Cook: Catch & Serve
Piano Tiles 2
oh and i'm playing a game called Alien Path that i'm finding suprisingly engaging

gems of war is made by the same author of puzzle quest, i really wanted to like the game but the developer find way to fuck up each time

like there was a special mode where you build a team made by the hero and a bunch of random units, and the mode was balanced by everything by the same strenght level, then they introduced new content where you could power up the hero through a class system and it worked in this mode too even though it wasn't supposed to be so it completly wrecked the mode balance, i waited one whole month for them to fix it before giving up on the game alltogether

3DS game has no waifu, fucking retard.

Tap Sonic.

Tin Man Games makes great RPG based on those old gamebook adventure you may have played back in the days, depending on how old you are.
It's a great dose of nostalgia, it's the most fun I've ever had on a phone game so you'll probably enjoy even if you've never had one of those books.

An assassin in Orlandes isn't too hard and is relatively short. Good starting point.

Seems neat, downloading now.

Seconded.

I'm trying out Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, it's been a good timekiller at work, but I think the devs are still releasing in phases and there isn't much to do.

The mobile version of Ascension is a great timesink and definitely the best way to play if you don't wanna drop $40 for the real thing only to realize you have no friends to play it with.

Naruto something something blazing something

Tales of Link is surprisingly fun.

But it's a ton of Tales of fan service.

School Idol Festival.

It's a decent rhythm game based on the Love Live anime.

Would've posted a few seconds sooner to if I didn't fuck up the captcha.

You must build a boat
Jetpack Joyride
Game Dev Story

I also use Luckypatcher to remove ads/unlock dlc.

I know it's a mobage but it gameplay is like fire emblems

Game is phantom of the kill

It has cute waifus

my friend was trying to get me to play

but its too slow for my tastes

everything is behind a loading screen wtf

That's not true. Valkyrie, the Healer Girls, Hera, and Amaterasu are all in it.

Also, having dragons actually be useful in a game with them in the title is nice.

Do a batch download

It helps with loading times

I tried Shadowverse, while being better than RNGstone it's still a pretty dumb game. I hope it gets better but I don't have my hopes up. Specially since it follows that archetype system I fucking hate. I know mixing the various archetypes in this game wouldn't make any decents game, but let me do it, not just give a bunch of neutrals for mixing, I want to mix everything.
The way it is now it feels like playing a moba where your character only does x and nothing else.

Monster Strike
It's one of the few mobile I've been consistently playing.

that's the worst. I was playing a match 3 for a while but they kept adding more and more shit and now it takes 10 minutes just to start the damn game. I aint got time for that shit.

if you want a MTG clone there is a game called eternal which looks pretty interessing but it's in closed beta and i can't be bothered to get a key

Motherfucking Simon Tatham's Puzzle Collection
Cook Serve Delicious
Any of the GO games

Now the ads have contested Cred Forums. No where is safe.

Are there any rpg rogue-likes with survival elements sorta like neo-scavanger or project zomboid ? Been looking for one for ages

>playing censored shit

thats not a real mobile game, just a shitty port

Attack the Light

nope,now its just cancerous games made for little brats