This is a very very good game

This is a very very good game

how does it compare to the fan made flash game?

Favorably

I might pick it up, the Titans are some of the most unnerving enemies I've seen in years.

Ive never made it past episode 1 of the show, it makes me panic

I only watched the first season, but it seems like it just devolved into a mecha

If you have any interest in ever going through the manga and/or anime Id do it before playing. The games story mode is impressive for what it is but it's still the inferior way to get the story

Wut?

instead of robots, its just people transforming into titans

I wouldn't say very very good but it is very fun.

If they make a sequel they need to change it up. Maybe make it a linear style game with some actual exploration of the world. There's just so much potential they're wasting with this series.

I want to get it but I can't justify spending that much on a game that seems to have so little content from what I've heard. People always claim that mosou games have tons of content but they really don't. Grinding the same 10 levels with each vaguely different character doesn't equal content as far as I'm concerned.

you're lucky. it turns into mechashit after 5 or 6 more episodes. what a fucking waste of a cool concept and setting.

>tfw Kabaneri wasn't popular
>will never get a game by KT
KISAMA

Only missing 2 trophies in AoT. Maximum Corps Skill, am at 97 and 100% Gallery completion. I can't understand how people already grinded out all equipment without killing themselves. Currently playing other games, until I go back to grind out the equipment.

I've never played a musou game so I don't know how it compares

I read ahead in the manga. The plot is retarded. So much potential ruined.

Just rent it from gamestop

The concept is neat but the show sucks. Literally flashbacks within flashbacks followed by OH SHIT NOW PEOPLE ARE TITANS.

All the little mysteries end up being more frustrating and intrusive than... you know... mysterious.

I've mostly lost interest in the series by the end of season one. Does the manga ever tell you what the hell is in the basement?

I liked the political arc

They just did find out what is in the basement actually.

Transforming but also not. They are literally inside the titans just like mechas.

Funnily enough, they've just reached the basement

The newest chapter, literally the newest chapter, shows you what's in the basement

didn't Armin somehow become the colossal titan or something now?

So what is it?

He turned into a titan and ate Berholdt, the shifter who is the colosal titan.

Dunno if his titan form will be the same as Berholdt's though

Obviously more polished, fan game just have better physics but that's it, the game does the rest better.

Do you become the titan shifter you eat? That would be stupid. I want to see some new ones.
Monkey Trouble has been around for years.

What was in the basement? There's no way I can convince myself to spend any more time reading that shit.

Has Ymir won the Christabowl yet?

What's the length of this game? I somehow have a mountain of Gamestop points to spend on whatever.

A photo

Humans are alive and well outside the walls

Eren's father, grisha, came from the outside.

Evidence that the outside world is doing fine and humans are far from extinct.

I bought it just to play as the best boy. The Edge Master, his boipuccy friend and his mary sue lover can go to Titan gell

>Has Ymir?

We haven't seen Ymir in over a year. She might be dead.

Besides Christa/Historia belongs to Eren.

literally a joke game, someone copied a flash game and it barely /barely/ improves on it now it's full price. and now u mongs buy it, so guess what the cycle continues and we all enjoy a market filled with shit.

I'm glad I dropped that shit, that's some m night shyamalan levels of retarded right there.

It might be good. We know nothing about the outside.

at least they didnt adapt the reveal from the Live Action Movie. It might still turn out to be The Truman Show tho.

I know you're in super cynical mode but it's actually pretty cool

>Ymir might be dead
>Giving Eren "Titan Genocide, Nationwide" Jaeger a love interest

All you have to tell me now is that Levi and Sasha are dead and I can forget about this series for the rest of my life.

Wait, so you guys are telling me ALL titans are actually humans?

I was hoping that only a few could actually transform (the chosen ones) and the rest of the titans are still, well, titans.

Oh well, another show I don't need to look forward to anymore.

You've misunderstood. All titans are FROM humans, but only a few are still humans and can transform INTO titans.

Every titan you see was once a human and through some means we don't know about became a titan and is now a mindless beast

why would you ever expected anything other than Titans were Humans before their transformation? Their shape is entirely human

Levi and Sasha are both alive and fucked in the head

And Eren Christa is my headcanon

Sasha's critically injured, the Manlet is fine

>alive and fucked in the head
God damn it.

Eren x Annie is the purest headcanon and it was implied

Eren doesn't deserve to be shipped with anyone

Well sasha has always been crazy.

And Levi basically killed Captain Handsome, leader of the survey corps. By choosing to save Armin instead of him

I downloaded the game, but I am afraid to play it. I dropped it around the time that it went full kingdom hearts (Youre a titan, he's a titan, EVERYONE IS A TITAN!) and sorta never went back.

Does it get any better? Would the game still interest me?

Eren x Armin is gonna happen

The story doesn't matter, the gameplay is what matters.

Are you supposed to immediately grind your face off with expeditions for upgrades before jumping into the epilogue? Titan health and aggressiveness spiked big time after finishing the main story.

>killed Captain Handsome, leader of the survey corps. By choosing to save Armin instead of him
>Saving Coconut Head instead
for what purpose

There are like 5 titan shifters.

He wanted to see muh sea

Not even joking

Pressure but technically Armin is smarter and has plot armor.

Mikasa best gril fite me!

Am I the only one who was glad they saved Armin

Annie has been OOTS even longer than Ymir.

No, but captain handsome was cool

>Co-op is strong
>But you have to shill out 60 dollars in order to play online

Definitely a must-wait-for-sale.

Mikasa will lose the Erenbowl.
>childhood friend adopted sister

No he was cool. Cooler than Armin. But he was ready to die. He went out on his terms. If he got revived he'd be pissed off

Erwin was reminding me my S.O. during my training, it was bummer he had to go. and Armin is a little bitch

>people are brawling to have the literal edgelord

Every epilogue mission requires you to completely clear an expedition area. I stopped playing when the game pulled that shit

Yeah right, Mikasa will murder the competition. Did you see how she reacted when Eren and Historia had a moment.

It's fun but it's not worth full price. I'll buy it on PC if it's ever on sale.

>Can't play as best girl Annie
Thanks Koei.
At least I can play as Hange

>girl

How do you kill Reiner in the last epilogue mission? The others are easy but the he's putting up a good fight

The fan made game still has the best movement but the speed at which you can zip around make the new one a lot of fun right out of the gate.

I'd still fuck it.

I wouldn't fuck it if it were otherwise.

It's good, pretty much what you'd expect from a legit AoT game but not quite worth 60 bucks. Make it half.

Also IS THERE ANY FUCKING WAY TO TURN OF THOSE HUGE OVERLAY TEXTS I CAN'T SEE SHIT HOLY FUCK

Needs more varied content. They'll probably make a superior sequel like they do every time with licensed games.

I like the story more than apparently everybody else here but I've always hated that stupid crystal bullshit. What a cop out.

Just get it for the Vita.

What? No it isn't, you pickaninny, they've been hinting at that for years now.

>Can't play as Ymir
What the fuck man.

The ONE game franchise they do where you literally don't need 100 different move-sets for each character and they skimp out.

At least I can be Mikasa.

This, I liked it when the titans were actually scary and a threat but now everyone's a Titan apparently.

Does it really matter who you play as aside from stat variation? I mean, it's not like this is your classical Musou game where characters have tangibly different specials and movesets in general.

Yeah, kinda. I mean, define "matters". You can beat any level as any character but youre going to have different strategies with Armin than you would Mikasa or Levi

It depends entirely on whether you like to kill titans, kill titans as a titan, or command other people to kill titans for you.

No I thought they were all shapeshifters

Oh that's cool then. Not gonna read any more spoilers ITT.

Well, you never know. Although yeah I fear it was only one season and to be honest it went steadily downhill after first five-six episodes.

They have some minor differences. Armin and Erwin can order people to attack on their mark, Eren can turn into the Edge Titan after finishing SP. Levi makes this spinning attack, so on and so on

I don't understand why people don't like it

A photograph. Think about that for a moment.

>Titan
>Berserk
>Arslan

I swear to god, if KOEI is putting their main series on hold for these cash-ins I'll have to choke a bitch.

Does it have couch co-op?

No.

Because you wouldn't be able to see anything.

It's clear all those are small-time, possibly not Berserk because it actually enjoys cult status. I imagine their REAL efforts went into Hyrule Warriors and Dragon Quest Heroes.

Because they cockteased the fucking basement constantly. Now that we have a new mystery, I dont care whatever the fuck happens.

>Hyrule Warriors

I found it interesting they actually had meaningful DLC for that one. Was it Nintendo mandated instead of another sequel as fast as possible? Because Omega doesn't really do DLC beyond costumes and shit - their usual MO is to get a superior sequel out so you buy it at full price.

its good, but it gets repetitive

wish i could play as like annie and other characters as im surprised they are modeled and exist, but they aren't playable.

another thing im surprised about is the selection of weapons aren't very large.

>try to S rank all missions
>Get a B in Subjugations because I finished the mission too fast

BULLSHIT

As long as you don't take forever to get through missions, you should be able to kill all of the titans in a mission with no problem and still get an S for time.

There is always enough time to kill all titans on the map. Don't rush.

>Try to S Rank all missions
>Get a 'D' in time on the final Chapter 3 mission.

this series has been all about mysteries since the first chapter though

I just want to say the equipment progression is all messed up.

Thats true but the basement was from the get-go

Well what would've satisfied you

It's easy if you actually like Erwin, which was basically his arc.

He was really fucking annoying the entire time though so that made me lose a lot of interest in the series.

You don't like Erwin?

>join a multiplayer lobby as Armin
>other people are Mikasa and Eren
>missions were high level, so the titans had a lot of health
>Mikasa is zipping around murdering everything she sees
>I'm basically useless by myself but still able to hold my own with my NPC squad
>Eren is basically useless unless in Titan Form

The most canon lobby ever

Attack on Titan is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Have they even made it to the basement yet? Can mangafags spoil it for me?

Yeah they're in the basement right now

>people spamming the chain attack wasting their blades on limbs that have no materials
>they don't know that you can switch targets after each attack

This series is too pro-German. This blatant veiled Nazism triggers me.

That's Japan

What's in there?

so... was arslan musou any good?

Nigga ain't nobody got time for that.

Speaking of shit people don't know: Can you swap lock-on between titans I don't remember how.

A photograph

Does it make you laugh?

You can't.

> Jean is best guy
mah niggah

This but titans.

Okay so I wasn't retarded.

They need to add that feature in SnK musou 2 desu.

That shit gets so annoying when you've got one Titan you gotta kill and you got a bunch of baby Titans hanging around

>Owning a Vita

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everything was okay. I wanted to know what was in the basement.