Forza Thread

> Car list

forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_forzagarage_week_6

> Song List

nfssoundtrack.com/forzahorizon3/

Who Forza Horizon 3 here?

Other urls found in this thread:

gtplanet.net/porsches-exclusive-contract-with-ea-reportedly-set-to-expire-in-2016/
youtu.be/VhteNsqjlxA
youtu.be/l-O5IHVhWj0?t=72
youtube.com/watch?v=jv-cPGa9Zsg
youtu.be/_YrA9-djXHg?t=132
walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-S-500GB-Halo-Bundle-with-2-Games-and-Accessories/158000699?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1425&adid=22222222227047877518&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=108820804594&wl4=pla-257195584441&wl5=9025275&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112561727&wl11=online&wl12=158000699&wl13=&veh=sem
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
youtu.be/d9m5NP21baI
youtu.be/SEJS9QlKLPI?t=395
youtu.be/FP3dEXCHgyc
pcgamesn.com/quantum-break/quantum-break-wont-be-coming-to-steam
youtu.be/GPyr7Q3UEQc
store.steampowered.com/app/474960/
youtube.com/watch?v=8jHXu86O01w
youtu.be/HAYPkVeWjXM
gamespot.com/articles/dead-rising-4-is-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-an/1100-6440999/
forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6a_wheel_support
youtu.be/Xc6VGE15_Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=580Z5_JwqTw
youtube.com/watch?v=fTSUgXkfooA
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MVdVz97dWVI#t=320
tenforums.com/tutorials/3815-region-language-settings-copy-windows-10-a.html
account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
open.spotify.com/user/gabrieldelgadomert/playlist/1b1MMidQnSkJwOwXhajXhQ
ncmartech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Newport-NC-Linux-Users.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m979pSIzSlE1HQH0tth0_2ZGqc1RNMPRFY908ihgv8I/edit#gid=566274702
jalopnik.com/one-year-later-heres-whats-going-on-with-volkswagens-d-1786737796
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw warthog code

At least it'll be given away in an event in October.

>tfw want to drop 100$ on ultimate edition

STOP ME

Got mine 3 weeks ago.

I'm very tempted also. I want to play it early. That fucking demo, man.

Got mine on Friday. It's just the game and season pass. Forza 6 had some cool shit in theirs, so hey why not.

So this is the powa of Xbone\PC... wow

Got mine and I don't even own forza, which one do I have to get to roll around in my boss hog?

>no Porsche

No buy.

If only Forza Ultimate Editions included every piece of DLC post-launch. Unfortunately it's a Borderlands 2 type deal, there's more shit coming way after the season pass.

>what is LOD

gtplanet.net/porsches-exclusive-contract-with-ea-reportedly-set-to-expire-in-2016/

Any edition of forza horizon 3.

They can add Porsche only as DLC, that's part of the deal with EA who owns the rights.

It already expired, hence why Assetto Corsa is getting a Porsche pack in 2 weeks.

Dope.

EA doesn't own the rights to Porsche anymore, see

I was gonna do it, but I'm rethinking it, gonna check what the price is in russian store, if acceptable will buy it, if not I'll stick to normal and buy DLCs later

I got so many games to buy and have to buy lots of things

Yeah, now the whole wolskvagen group is out because of licenses

It's like just expired, game was finished more then month ago so what do you want.

What kind of plonker would drive that van?

They'll still add Porsche as DLC though like they've done for the past what, 3 games?

Forza 6's Porsche DLC was overpriced as fuck for just some cars and a mini story.

It's 110$ in russian store

fucking finally, i was sick seeing RUFs all the time

Fun ones

youtu.be/VhteNsqjlxA

Anybody gonna start using the dollar sign correctly?

It doesn't finish till the end of the year, sadly.

Porsche is coming down the line. The game has RWB kits already licensed and both the Porsche and RWB Style trademarks in the credits

VW pulled out due to wanting something retarded for the license or they didn't want to be involved because of Dieselgate. Playground didn't seem happy (As they scanned a Baja Bug) but they said they were looking to add them down the line as free DLC when they got VW to agree.

VW AG groups like Audi and Bugatti are still in the game though. Just not VW itself and Porsche.

Porsche DLC had Virginia International Raceway as well. NASCAR DLC had Homestead Miami. At least they go down in price real quickly to about $6 in sales.

>the song list
oh baby

ยข9999

looks like it's set to low there, user.

> Hip hop station is actually good

What is this black magic?

youtu.be/l-O5IHVhWj0?t=72

I already did, just do it.

>they were looking to add them down the line as free DLC

I didn't know that exact thing

Really? Anyway I'm sure I'll be able to find it cheaper, sometimes it's russia, other times it's Canada, just a matter of looking into it, Spain always gets the worst part of the deal anyway

Bought Ultimate Edition for 100 bucks so I can play this friday already and a Boner controller for 30 bucks.

there's even an indie rock station, it's like they took Forza Horizon 2 and somehow made everything that was good... better

Except the intro, that cringey intro is horrible

Anyone know if Grand Tour will partner with them Forza? I want a game mode with them hosting it.

>It doesn't finish till the end of the year, sadly

It's already expired m8, Assetto Corsa is getting a Porsche Pack in two weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=jv-cPGa9Zsg

>land down under not on the soundtrack

Too bad trailer music probably won't be in game. Gave me chills at the sand dune jumping part.

youtu.be/_YrA9-djXHg?t=132

Probably not. I'm sure Forza 7 will still have ties with Top Gear.

>both Hellcats are in

If they actually have any presenters to do voiceovers.

How will I play this on Windows 7

Well they made cars for Porsche dealers, in USA there's sim rigs in dealerships with Corsa and Porsche road cars like from the beginning of the year.

I thought I was going crazy until someone in the comments said that those two were Penn and Teller

They did branch out a bit in 6 with various other car enthusiasts from magazines and other programs, so who knows. Top Gear and the Stig have brand recognition if nothing else.

You won't.

>no rx7, nissan r33, r34 wide body kits

Fucking WHY

Better get Windows 10 anniversary update. Won't even show up on the Windows store until then.

dual boot w10 my dude

>The most recognizable Top Gear presenter they could use is the Stig
I foresee problems with this.

>dual boot with two windows systems

literally pointless

The kind of plonker what will be a millionaire by this time next year.

Me too user

If anyone wants to play together my tag is DonFrancisco92

There's also the iconic air base test track. But yeah that's about it. Looking at it now they probably could get the old presenters back if they wanted.

Will we ever get a Forza night racing game? Something like need for speed underground, most wanted, and carbon.

This game has exactly what you want.

The game has an active day/night cycle, and you can specify time of day when you make a race. So you can make purely night races in the city.

Horizon is basically the NFS of the Forza series, and Horizon 3 has a city in it.

Should I buy another SSD and put W10 there, or format my current one and just switch to W10 entirely?

Pls help.

Like illegal street racing? Probably not unless they try it out in Forza 7. It would probably just be drag racing though.

>want to play Horizon 3
>don't want to support Microsoft cancerous UWP store

What do?

You don't have to format for Windows 10. Barring a few instances, upgrading is a pretty painless experience.

Hmm. I didn't see any of that in the trailers, but I'll look into it. But I want one in something like Tokyo or NY, with a tone similar to older Midnight Club games.

Speaking of which, when the fuck will we get another Midnight Club?

They will probably drop Top Gear and have more real drivers next time since MS is sponsoring a lot of racing teams and Drivers these days (Hass and Renault in F1, Hendrick Motorsport in /turnleft/, they sponsor Tanner Foust in Rally Cross as well example), are a title sponsor on the LeMans 24 hours and are rumored to be one of the companies in contention to be the new title sponsor of the NASCAR Cup.

walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-S-500GB-Halo-Bundle-with-2-Games-and-Accessories/158000699?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1425&adid=22222222227047877518&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=108820804594&wl4=pla-257195584441&wl5=9025275&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112561727&wl11=online&wl12=158000699&wl13=&veh=sem

Rumor on the street is there was 4 locations Playground wanted to make Horizon in. 3 of them are already made and the 4th one is Japan. So Horizon 4 might be set in Japan, which has a giant and unique car culture.

Horizon 1 had an indie rock station and it was shit. Some of it spilled over into the "rock" station too.

Heads up guys If you update to W10 and remove telemetry through something like windows tweaker it fuck s up the store games.

So unfortunately we have to leave the telemetry on.

>Horizon 3 is eating up 1/4 of my remaining SSD space
The main reason not to use Win10 is privacy concerns. If those don't bother you then there isn't that much reason not to upgrade fully. Similarly, there isn't really much reason -to- upgrade, but it's a little silly to dualboot between two Windows installs.

I would fucking love a Japan Forza Horizon, but considering Fujimi Kaido in current gen never I doubt it'll be a thing in Horizon.

Nice try Bill Gates

They'll probably drop the Top Gear partnership and simply pick up The Grand Tour. People fucking love hearing the trio talking bullshit.
But I don't see them wanting to lose the Top Gear Test Track unless GT comes up with their own new one.

No, just a heads up cause I removed telemetry and couldn't play apex.

If Forza went to Japan, Gran Turismo would have absolutely nothing to justify it's existence anymore.

>upgrading is a pretty painless experience.

Even with a, uhm, not legit copy?

>The main reason not to use Win10 is privacy concerns.

Well I use chrome and facebook, I gave up on privacy long ago

>it's a little silly to dualboot between two Windows installs.

Yeah that's exactly how I feel about it.

Unless GT has segments in Britain testing cars similar to the Stig, I'm not sure how travelling around the world would allow them to have a test track.

My current install of Windows 10 is from a pirated copy I got online somewhere. Works fine, even have the anniversary update. Dunno how it would work if you upgrade specifically from Windows 7/8 since I installed a fresh copy of W10

Tbh Gran Turismo lost to Forza years ago.

>he does not know that the car pass does not cover all car dlcs
>he does not know that there's an expansion pass for new areas and shit

>tiduslaughing.jpg

Yeah even with an illegitimate copy. They just want people in their ecosystem to spend money in their store.

Oh totally, but at least there was something there for people who liked jap shit.

No fucking way, I'm so down for that.

Imagine driving on the left side of the road.

I'm surprised Sony never tried to get Top Gear for Gran Turismo. MS did good in Forza 4 by getting them in there, and even moreso for Forza 5. It's such a no brainer, most gear heads who play car vidya know and love old TG. I really fucking hope we see a game with the 3.

Gran Turismo hasn't been relevant in years. They put out unfinished demos instead of a full game, and expect you to pay full price for it.

>Dunno how it would work if you upgrade specifically from Windows 7/8 since I installed a fresh copy of W10

That's my concern, I have a pirated W7 I would upgrade from without formatting

I guess there's some workaround, havent even googled it yet desu

>Am British
>Keep inadvertently driving on the right in Horizon 3 because I'm so accustomed to it in games
It feels almost strange to drive on the same side of the road I do in my real car.

Friendly reminder that you can still get Windows 10 for free if you lie about using assisted technology.

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

As someone who only played burnout, whats the appeal of an actual on the road no bumping racer?
I'm legitimately curious

> no bumping racer

Welcome home bud

youtu.be/d9m5NP21baI

Well Japan doesn't have too many interesting locations and I doubt they'd be able to recreate cities like Tokyo

Just download a Windows 10 installer. All your files are kept perfectly safe when you upgrade, it's just a matter of copying them from the old Program Files folder, to the new one.

You will lose a few things though, some little programs don't work if they haven't been updated and you'll need to get used to the new toolbar etc etc. I recommend using Classic Shell.

Any chance of this game getting cracked soon after release?

>you can choose names
>they're all voiced
>there are silly and stupid names

I'm gonna call myself El Pollo Loco.

looks like vagrant records and future classic will be my fav radios

Can I name myself El Frijolero?

I honestly never heard of an UWP game getting cracked, but who knows.

> A video game finally has my name
> It's in the nickname category

I'll take it!

i never got into horizon 1 or 2, but since it looks like there is a good offering of desert racing in this one i will definitely be picking it up

Look up the names list.

Extremely unlikely. Game is tied the UWP and has additional DRM ontop of that. Quantum Break was only cracked because of a loophole. Gears of War has yet to be cracked, and I don't expect any Windows Store games to be cracked until someone does a new bypass.

So there won't be issues with the hardware drivers? That's my major concern. I don't care about vidyas and softwares, those are easy to fix.

Can I call myself Trump? If not I'll just customize my license plate

Here's the name list for anyone curious.

youtu.be/SEJS9QlKLPI?t=395

Most hardware developers will have already upgraded their drivers to w10 a long time ago.

It literally looks like a worthy TDU successor, but I'm not going to play until I have a rig good enough to play it on ultra 60 fps

How do I lie about it? Will they check something/do I have to make something up?

Looks like Top Gear is still a top license for them.

You have to call Bill Gates and act like a retard.

I have a 780TI card. Anyone knows how well the game runs? It's fucking stupid they don't have a PC demo out.

Cool, acting like a retard comes natural to me

Nah, you just download and install it. You don't even need to set up assistive shit. They just want to make sure the new update goes to people like this since they made improvements to cortana and stuff.

Are the week 6 cars included or are they post dlc cars.

Jesus

>sonny jim
>wingnut

why

>Prime Minister

PICKED.

Wasn't this car super unreliable and basically a scam?

No, but your windows copy will forever be branded as "retard version" and won't have access to the features reserved to functioning people, less updates etc

Do you want the real answer or the comedy answer?

All I've heard is that they're using what they've learnt from Forza 6 Apex as a base for the Horizon 3 port

>Top Gear
>not The Grand Tour
they fucked up

They were doing weekly car reveals for the final game. The 6th week was just the last one. You're getting everything on the list at launch.

It was actually pretty reliable and didn't flip as much as what Top Gear and Mr. Bean made it out to be.

Reliant's were a huge hit with people in the country that wanted to drive a car but only wanted to get a motorcycle license and pay for motorcycle insurance.

Wheel Support Day 1 at least. Playground posted they are adding more wheels in Day 1 patch as well.

One of the Digital Foundry guys said they were being allowed to show the PC version next week as well. So at least we will know how the PC version is.

And if you don't want to listen to the in-game soundtrack, you can put up with Groove Music playlists. Upload some music to OneDrive and it'll sync with Groove. However, Groove has a shitty web UI and really bad metadata for songs that aren't 100% accurate.

Will this come to PC?
I was kinda hyped for Autosport 6 Apex for PC but it turned out to be a freemium game.
it doesnt even have my favorite car. which the other games have.
Feels bad man.

Is Forza Horizon better than Driveclub?

Shame they couldn't just get spotify support. Oh well, I'll probably just listen to some Tony Hawk music.

>tfw PS4 exclusivity for Spotify
Why fucking live

Forza 6: Apex was essentially a test to get Forza working on PC. It's not meant to be a full game, and never will be. But what they learned with Apex is getting translated to the FH3 pc release.

I got all the Apex cars within a week (had to way for the challenges to rotate out). If you get all the medals, getting all the cars is trivially quick and easy.

Also, yet Horizon 3 is PC.

>Will this come to PC?
this

Apex is still in beta, they already promised they'll be releasing the full thing at some point.

Horizon 3 is on PC, full and proper.
The only negative is that it goes through UWA, which is awful.

Fucking everything is better then driveclub

It really does suck. I still have a full music library offline just in-case.

>The only negative is that it goes through UWA
So, it's not a proper PC game.

Yes.

Apex came out of beta a couple days ago.

Apex officially left beta a while ago now when they added wheel support. They're pretty much leaving it as it is.

Pretty much. But it is playable fully on PC.

Still says beta for me.

I'll wait for the Steam release.

I'm gonna be blasting Tyler, the Creator and Odd Future all day. Doesn't really go with the theme of the game but that's what I'm currently listening to on my commute.

Did you do the anniversary update? Some things won't update until then.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Recommended
CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 (3.6 GHz, Sandy Bridge E)

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or 1060 / AMD R9 290X or RX 480

RAM 12 GB
Storage 55 GB

OS: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition (64-bit, Version 14393.101)
DirectX Version: Version 12

>Did you do the anniversary update?

Obviously, since there's no way to prevent Windows 10 from updating.

i didnt have it

For some PC's, you need to opt in to the anniversary update. I know I had to, even when I have automatic updates turned on.

If you have low standards that's your problem, I don't buy UWP garbage.

What? Cant you do the usual "check for drivers but don't download them" thing?

18+

No, Windows 10 updates automatically whenever you're connected to the internet and there's no way to prevent, you can't even pause the updates os if you're watching a stream or something and it starts updating you're basically fucked.

Unless you break windows and force it not to update, you cannot turn off automatic updates. Windows will just turn them back on. But if you do break the telemetry, you can't play UWP games.

Quantum Break got a Steam Release because of poor PC sales.

I doubt it will be released on steam

It's just for Forza though.

> mfw my younger brother hands me his 970

Glad I raised him right.

Windows Anniversary launched a month ago, but depending on your antivirus you may not have it. To check, go to your store. If it doesn't look like this you need to force an upgrade.

That's not true anymore, it tells you and ask you to do it now or later.

Holy shit

I'm having second thoughts about W10, considering I have a 4th world connection

How often do these updates drop? Can you choose to DL them at a certain time of the day at least?

It's going to get shitty sales on PC due to its distribution platform regardless, but it's still not going to come out elsewhere because it's an internal MS release.

Quantum Break was a timed UWP exlusive, same thing for Dead Rising 4 too. Forza and every other UWP game will forever be tied to that platform. Even if it comes out on steam, you will still need to run it through UWP.

>It's just for Forza though

Yeah but why would I want to play UWP garbage?

>forced vsync with no way to turn off
>forced windowed fullscreen
>no sli support
>no modding support
>poor performance for no good reason

It took until the AU for them to implement an "Active Hours" setting so it wouldn't restart. However, it's only for 12 hours so pick wisely.

All that shit has been patched in.

You can choose when you want the updates to install, time of day, day of the week etc. Updates will download in the background then install on your next restart/turn on.

If you don't want updates to install, you can just power off your pc instead of pretty shut down in windows.

My bad, should I be listening to country like you do?

If the port is good, people will buy it from windows store anyway. It's as bad as origin and Steam. Not digital herpes like Uplay.

>no sli support

Those were all fixed in anniversary update, m8. Update your shitposting text files

I already said I have the Annivesary Update.

You can turn it off for Apex

You can also go purely windowed.

>no sli support

wrong

>no modding support

for now, they're trying to get it into Minecraft W10

yeah if your rig sucks.

Can you point me to some examples? I want to see it.

youtu.be/FP3dEXCHgyc

I hope i can do this in Horizon 3.
Im still hoping for a fun racing game that mixes arcadey-racing with somewhat realistic physics.

>Buy Reliant Robin at car boot sale for fifty notes
>Spend an evening rolling it in a Showcase carpark with a couple of mates
>Dump it in a field
Good times

>Quantum Break was a timed UWP exlusive, same thing for Dead Rising 4 too

Those two are a completely different situation though, Quantum Break was funded and published by Microsoft, Dead Rising 4 is a timed Xbox One game.

>he doesn't like my overrated teen core rapper
>he must like old people music lol

Please have sex.

>If the port is good, people will buy it from windows store anyway
Tell that to Square and Crystal Dynamics.

There's no Toge sections in Horizon 3 except for 1 tiny little mountain road on the map, so don't expect to go full DEJA VU mode. But there is a gigantic drifting community in Forza though, so you'll feel welcome.

The port was shit, m8. That's why no one bought it

>Take the Silvia in the demo expecting it to be crazy with drifts
>It's by far the worst for the drift challenge in the map

asjdkoadfiwoeqjdfeiow

Did the demo let you properly mod it with drift tires and shit?

>Forza and every other UWP game will forever be tied to that platform
Never say never, remember that Microsoft also publishes games on Steam from time to time.

>Even if it comes out on steam, you will still need to run it through UWP
I don't think so, UWP games have lots of certificates to work and have to be installed on a specific directory.

No, no modifications whatsoever. The Silvia's the JDM with a widebody kit, so I figured it'd be the car for the job, but it really isn't.

>can't decide which name to choose between Big Boss or Master Chief
H-help, Cred Forums

>Even if it comes out on steam, you will still need to run it through UWP
Is that why Quantum Break has Windows 7 listed as a supported OS?

Phil Spencer said it was very possible that future uwp games could end up on steam.

Use Master Boss, or Big Chief.

I want to buy this game so bad but I barely have enough spare cash to afford the regular version.

On a scale of 1 to Donkey Kong 64 how pleased will I be with it if I'm a compulsive collector? How many unconventional, visually unique or joke cars are there? I love those in a racing game.

Also, how much much content will I miss if I don't get the DLCs?

>tfw can ran Apex in 4k 40-60 fps on a fucking 970

I'm looking forward to this

did this thing get updated at all?

>Quantum Break was a timed UWP exlusive

Stop lying
pcgamesn.com/quantum-break/quantum-break-wont-be-coming-to-steam

Well ultimately it IS a PC port to the same sort of backend system of a game designed for significantly worse hardware. Promising, nonetheless.

>vagrant records
I am honestly surprised they put their old stuff on here

Check the car list in the OP, you'll be collecting shit for months m8.

Other than the cycling challenges, nothing new other than recent wheel support.

You have 370 something cars to buy with more to come.

And yes you can expect a large amount of silly cars to make it in.

Here's your (you)

The day/night cycle looks real nice as does the skybox.

youtu.be/GPyr7Q3UEQc

>there's no "Big Guy" for the selectable names

"Big Man" is close enough, I guess.

Does anyone know if there will be a Create a Character mode or are all those preset characters all you get? Because honestly, they all look bad.

I would give a demo a roll, but not paying console level price for this shit.

>Well Japan doesn't have too many interesting locations
Small coast towns with inland expanding fields/forrests and touge isn't enough for you? There'be more than enough locations.

Are you retarded?

store.steampowered.com/app/474960/

Available September 29th

The sky box is apparently 12k shots of the actual strayan sky.

It's very unlikely, people aren't really the focus.

While I too would fucking love a Horizon Japan, a lot of the fun stuff would be mountainous and you'd be stuck to the roads for a good deal of it so it might not work out too well.

Forza is tied to the Play Anywhere thing Microsoft are pushing for all of their future titles to play between PC and Xbox 1. It needs UWP.

Are you guys seriously incapable of following a conversation?

>this isn't on the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=8jHXu86O01w

Really?

I was speaking more specifically about race courses as in Gran Turismo. Racing around Japanese country sides would be rad.

We're capable of calling you out on your bullshit user sama.

>sausage

Dead Rising 4 is also a Play Anywhere title and it's getting a Steam release down the line.

>Quantum Break is coming to Steam because of poor sales
>guy says Quantum Break was always a UWP timed game
>post link proving Quantum Break was not coming outside of UWP originally
>hahaha are you stupid Quantum Break is coming to Steam

This is how stupid you are.

And you will still need to sign into your Windows Live account to go online. You will just be able to purchase the game on Steam. It's essentially just the rebranded GFWL, you buy the game on steam, but it launches through the windows store.

Not a single AC/DC song either.

The only thing GT has over Forza is slightly more cars and free DLC. Saddly if you remove the rebrands and different versions of the same car, especially in the Asian carpark (but fucking really, they added Opel AND Vaxhaull and they both have like 8 identical cars down to everything but the badging)

Is this just on the game or does it come with the Warthog?

youtu.be/HAYPkVeWjXM

>50 different skyline r34s

Half of which aren't explorable. Forza has quality over quantity, and it still has a shitload of cars to spare anyway.

>It was actually pretty reliable and didn't flip as much as what Top Gear and Mr. Bean made it out to be.

It was incredibly hard to flip. That TG segment had different sized wheels and weights on one side.

Some Halo players got DLC codes early. Everyone else will be able to unlock in October.

>You have to have Windows Anniversary to play games

I was exited to try Forza, now I'm not interested.

If that's the case why are they treating the UWP and Steam releases as different things then? Because if what you're saying is true the game would still be exclusive to UWP, and we all know the announcement implied otherwise.

gamespot.com/articles/dead-rising-4-is-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-an/1100-6440999/

Can I buy the ultimate edition on the 24th and still play early?

>all the male characters are numale fuccbois and a kurt cobain reject

at least the pink haired girl with the crop top looks okay

guys help
i might actually go to windows 10 for this game

Could we do a petition?

>1969 Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds 442

Not sure. Why waiting on a paycheck? You could always try asking turn 10 or forza on twitter. They seem to be pretty responsive.

You'll regret it massively. Especially if you're still on 7.

Probably because they want people to buy it on the Windows platform instead of steam because they'd get more money if you did, rather than on steam. When you buy a UWP version, you're essentially buying the PC and Xbox 1 version of the game in 1 package. The steam release probably only has the PC version.
If it wants to do the Play Anywhere between PC and Xbox, you will need your windows live account to sign in, and play online. It's just how that system works.

>No Gorillaz
>No Little Dragon
>No Band Maid
>No Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

No buy.

Shiiiiet, I am so tempted right now it's not even funny.
Share your wisdom with me, should I save up a little more to get a better version or do I pull the trigger with the regular one?
I'm not really in a rush or anything and I'm pretty sure I HAVE to upgrade my gpu to run it well enough, but the collector in me wants me to do things I might regret.

Come for Forza Horizon 3. Stay for Halo, Killer Instinct, and Candy Crush Saga

>custom soundtracks

Yeah but wouldn't UWP also require Windows 10, they clearly say the game won't be Windows 10 exclusive forever. You're full of shit.

Bloody Aston Martin DB5 is in it.

So far what I've seen of the Vagrant station in H3 is pretty good

So I don't understand, I buy this in the Microsoft store and I get access to the PC and Xbox version? For PC how will I even download this, just directly from the Microsoft store website?

Any word if it will support Logitech G27 on PC?

Look at previous Forza Horizon 2 and 6 DLC and if that seems worth it to you go for Ultimate. VIP also gives you extra random spins and exclusive events and shit.

Yes and yes.

I got in shit for that in work.
I don't even fucking like Candy Crush Saga I didn't install that shit.

You download it from the store; you can download a little launcher right now but it doesn't do anything.

>all those literal ports from the PS4 game like the Delorean
>all those missing now classic euro/US cars from the 80s and 90s like E30, Sierra, Mustang, Capri, Manta, any of the cool Jaguars

>but boy, I sure hope you like nip 4cylinders, because we have shitload of those!

You have good taste dude. Steam id?

How come every horizon game is so praised?
What perfect formula does it follow?

HOW MANY MIATAS ARE THERE NOW

HOW MANY

HOLY FUCK A RELIANT ROBIN!!!!!!!

Just...just take my money. Does it even roll like the original?

ยท Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
ยท Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
ยท Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
ยท Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
ยท Thrustmaster T300RS
ยท Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
ยท Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
ยท Thrustmaster T150
ยท Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
ยท Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
ยท Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel

More coming: forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6a_wheel_support

>achievements hints at a new type of race called Midnight Battles
>Midnight
>Battle
>mfw

Is there a cockpit view?

A more open Need for Speed that isn't restricted at all to the roads.
Loads of silly events to do like car bowling and off-road shit. Complete upgrading with livery editor and external mods
It's fun as fuck.

They lock it to the Windows 10 version, then when the time runs out, then patch in a windows 7/8 version. Simple? Microsoft wants you on Windows 10, why wouldn't they lock games behind it that can run on older versions.

yes

I'm pirating this garbage on day 1.

That image is fucking fake you moron...

The assist system makes it engaging for all skill levels. Also vehicle customization is great. You can take an old beatup hatchback and put supercar engines in it. It's great.

That's the Reliant Regal. Specifically, that's the Trotters van from Only Fools and Horses, just without the logo on the side. Even has the suitcase on the roof rack.

Oh shit didn't even know Forza 6 Alex came out of beta.
Trying my G27 when I get in

FH3 will allow you to stream your own music via the Groove Music app.

It's credited as Reliant Supervan in the car list. All three wheeled Reliants are similar enough to be mistaken for Robins so no biggie.

>paying microshaft to play your own music when you can do it for free

The Reliant Supervan was just the Reliant Regal, but with a side door on the back for loading, instead of a normal vertical trunk.

>modding support

Halo 5 Forge doesn't have it and people already started modding AI into it

>mfw

In game Groove Radio is free m8. You just put your music in a one drive folder connected to the same MS account you use for Xbox and switch to the station.

NO INCOME TAX, NO VAT

did you deactivate all the helps?

Eeeeverything. Horizon is just too easy left as it is.

Neat. I hope Horizon 3 has the car bios like Forza 6 had. Those were fantastic.

Why don't they do it like the GTA games and allow you to stream it straight from your computer instead of using some cloud streaming service on the Web?

i'm only interested for the skybox.

>no modding support

What a big loss, especially when you consider that every PC game released nowadays isn't a locked down straight console port. Whatever will I do with my life now that I can't play as Miku Hatsune in Quantim Break with a pair of stonking great norks.

Xbox users, also to make people use their Onedrive shit. I hope the eventually just patch in local hard drive support.

I bet it's a concerted effort to make Groove a viable competitor to Spotify and Apple Music.

I got a code, who wants it?

Post your gamertag and what games you played on it and Gamerscore. Pics get extra points.

Whoever I like more gets the code In a message to their GT.

>you can choose to be a qt asian woman

yasssssssssssssssssssssssss

>MX-5
>22 results

>NSX
>34 results

>GT-R
>70 results (one of them is Celica 2000 though so it's ok)

>BMW
>33 results

There is more NSX revisions than there is BMWs, let that sink in for a moment.

There will be tons of Miku paint schemes done by the community anyway. Don't you worry about that

Don't sexualise the Miku car

Hope there will be a Goodsmile BMW Z4

>Skyline is one of my top 3 cars
>I'll be getting an MX5 MkI at some point
I'm okay with this

The paint jobs the community makes with simple shape tools is insane.

>Justice
>Odesza
>parov stelar
>galantis
>Fitz and the tantrums
>rufus du sol
pretty good

Forza games are the only ones I bought from Windows Store, gamertag is DonFrancisco92

I downloaded an app called simple background music on the one that let's you plug in a USB drive and listen to your music and control the volume without interrupting your game. It's much better than using some subscription based garbage like spotify

anyone have any webms from the demo?

LightningGearz
I used to play more dude bro shit but now I got Bayonetta, played Dragon's Dogma, gonna get Nier and Vanquish soon for my 360. Have a girl to add extra points too since I'm super excited for this game.

yeah I know, it's just that when I started playing Horizon 2 i didn't deactivate ABS and TCM/STC and I just liked the game

Then I remembered and deactivated it like 9 hours into it, game went from 7/10 to 10/10 fun

Also it was impossible to drift with those things on

DAMN THOSE ARE SOME HOT LOOKIN CARS CANT WAIT TO BUY THIS GAME AND TURN A BUNCH AND SOMETIMES BRAKE hell yea racing game

Yeah, I don't get paid until then, and if I buy it this week, I won't have food money

>So, it's not a proper PC game.

Name ONE (1) game on PC that can be considered to be a proper PC game.

HARD MODE: Absolutely no games released before the PS2 was launched.

Oh, and my gamerscore is like 8000 something, may be even higher. I'm at work right now, so I won't be able to reply, but Halo is one of my favorite game series so I would love the warthog senpai.

food is for the weak anyways

Will this game have F1 cars

>1st gen Miata
>When the RF is coming
I laugh at people who are going to buy the 1.5 because "it's more fun and lighter" when they have to redline the car just to get going. The 2l will be the definitive version of the car and I bet you a 1st gen MX5 it will have better highway mileage despite being 100kg heavier.

possibly as dlc

Very unlikely in Horizon, unless Red Bull fancied licensing it out since they've done some offroad shit with their RBR before.

arma 2

I can't afford an RF or the newest MX5; I just bought a new motorbike.

>they clearly say the game won't be Windows 10 exclusive forever
This is news to me.

Total War series.

>Hire Epitaph records for music
>No Motion City Soundtrack
Fuck you Microsoft, their music is perfect for driving to.

Dont judge pls
GT top left

is there a physical release for pc

>that fucking car list

I have to upgrade to Windows 10 for this right?

no

yes, w10 anniversary edition to be specific

Nope digital only

The things I would do to an F1 car in Australia.

No

>garbage
>shitty western garbage
>meanwhile the ps4 gets the cream of the crop with yakuza/miku/valkyria/etc

really makes you think...

No. Digital purchase gets you a copy for both Windows 10 and Xbone. I believe in doing so, saves can be saved to the cloud.

You been getting the free GWG right?

It's still a free upgrade. See:

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Big brother plz go.

Alright fuck it, it's time to upgrade.

Nice, thanks mate

There gonna be TrackIR support for PC? They got cockpit view for all those cars but they must have TrackIR right?

Yeah, GWG is pretty nice

>those are garbage
>but my weebshit of the month is great

Do marketers even try to be discreet anymore?

Runescape

Probably not until after launch. Wouldn't surprise if some form of VR comes in eventually once UWP supports it.

Where can I buy it the cheapest? As an Euro it seems for me the cheapest I can get it is in the US region, but I wonder if I could get the "complete" pack for under 60โ‚ฌ (~82 freedom coupons)

Fuck off mate I still am actually on W7.

>2004 civic type-r
>not the 2007
ONE JOB

>He missed the free update

Lmao

just asking if he missed out on horizon 1

He waited until there was something worthwhile to upgrade to. Can't fault him for that. Plus, it's still free as previously mentioned.

>he got tricked into "upgrading"

Luh mayo.

It's still available via assistive technologies site

Is it worth buying ultimate edition for carpass, vip etc?

I would just wait until there's a car pack or a car you really like and buy them individually
there's already a shitton in the game

If i put Windows 10 on a USB back when it was free it's still going to work when i want to install it right?

If you're waiting for a reason to upgrade besides just Horizon 3, there's also Halo 5 Forge.

Largely depends if you are going to buy the car pass down the line or vip. If you are go for it, since you'll get to play a couple of days ahead, if not wait it out.

yes

How do you get on of those? Never heard of it before. Are there any screens of it?

Might as well do the more recent upgrade so you're guaranteed instant access to Anniversary Update. The version you have is probably already too old to play the game.

youtu.be/Xc6VGE15_Ds

Windows 10 (depending on how new your computer is) works with a digital entitlement, much like DRM. Depending on your motherboard, your "CD-Key" will be stored in your UEFI firmware (new version of a BIOS), which is why you only need to activate a fresh Win10 installation, rather than type in a long code.

youtube.com/watch?v=580Z5_JwqTw

If you played Halo 5 or Halo MCC, you got a free code. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for an event next month.

Been there since forza 4 mate

>youtube.com/watch?v=fTSUgXkfooA
>1:20
>mfw everytime

Is there an FC in FH3?
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MVdVz97dWVI#t=320

sadly no, maybe dlc

Not interested.
They will just reuse the same old assets (physics, sounds, tunning, upgrades, pre baked damage models and etc), turn down 6's physics, slap a bunch of dlc's and call it a day.
Forza 6 was a huuuuge let down with the shitty night races and even shittier rain models.

ok

ok

ok

Yaaay, More than three fuckin stations.

You do realize Motorsport and Horizon are practically completely different games?

what dorifuto cars are going to be in FH3?

If I purchase it now with debit card will the money go out straight away?

So when's this coming to a good operating system?

I did last friday. It gave me a receipt, but it's pending in my bank statement. Not sure how it works, but don't blow money you don't have just in case.

Did you check the car list in the OP? I don't know much about drifting.

Here in UK it said it will take money 10 days before release.

A lot of banks nowadays have a bit of time between transactions and actual posting date.

you cant pirate windows 10 games

>no toyota mr2 aw11

If you mean any way other than Amazon, then I don't know. If you mean through amazon then you aren't charged for preorders until the product actually ships.

>1 blink 182 song
>1 bad religion song
>no eurobeat

I'll just use the custom station thank you very much.

Well I guess I could find cheap ยฃ50 xbox gift cards and redeem them on PC seeing as the new windows store allows you to redeem them

>set w10 region to china
>get game for 249ยฅ so 2/3 euro price

>get the game in chinese
>cant change language

Pretty sure you can change it.

I was just fucking with you mate.

Well, for cars from Initial D, there's
1997 Honda Civic Type-R
2009 Honda S2000 CR
1994 Mazda MX-5
1994 Mazda RX-7 FD
1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR (none earlier and no VII)
1992 Nissan Silvia Club K's (S13)
1993 Nissan 240SX SE (S13)
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32)
1994 Nissan Silvia K's (S14)
1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33)
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R (S15)
2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34)
2003 Nissan Fairlady Z (350Z)
1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi
1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex
1998 Toyota Supra RZ

>get on xbone to play some FH2
>oh look games with gold is still a thing
>literally nothing as usual
>look at some deal
>Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass
>installed
>...

>it's real

brb buying ultimate edition

>Name ONE (1) game on PC that can be considered to be a proper PC game.

Dota 2, CSGO, TF2, Guild Wars 2, Insurgency, Starbound, XCOM 1+2, WH40k Dow 1-2, CoH 1-2, Cities Skylines, SimCity series.

Now i have quest for you fag,

>Name ONE (1) game on Console that can be considered to be a proper non cinematic bullshit game.

HARD MODE: Absolutely no games released before the PS2 was launched.

>set w10 region to china

how?

>ctrl f porsche
>0 results

You know they are just gonna sell it as DLC

tenforums.com/tutorials/3815-region-language-settings-copy-windows-10-a.html

>249ยฅ
>ยฃ28
Is that for Ultimate Edition? I'd better boot up my desktop ASAP then.

My warthog code is still available. 2 ppl who posted both played halo mcc and should get their codes soon.

The other is on PC w zero achievements and boring name, sry I bully. Can PC even get achievements?

Post Gamertag to get my code

>0 results
>There's 15 including your post

Come on, atleast pretend you read the thread before posting.

it gets free updates, and only the 930 Turbo matters anyway m8

I think he meant the car list linked in OP

DonFrancisco92

pls

Ultimate is 549

Charlie Amor

Also no mastercard or visa

> Not using paypal for goddamn everything

There's no option.

Free cars based on your Forza Tier;
Tier 2: 2005 Honda NSX-R
Tier 3: 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
Tier 4: 2016 Audi V10 plus
Tier 5: 2012 BMW M5
Tier 6: 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
Tier 7: 2013 SRT Viper GTS
Tier 8: 2013 McLaren P1
Tier 9: Lamborghini Hurรกcan LP 610-4
Tier 10: 2017 Ford GT

Can I boost my Forza Tier by playing Apex? 350Z is one of my favourite cars.

If forza want to dominate PC market they better add modding tools,release on steam and get workshop support.

Boost your tier by getting more cheevos from the other forza. I've only played Apex, 3 and 4, and I got Tier 4 rewards.

Yes.

I'm Tier 4 by just playing Apex.

You have to add it through their site. (May not work in the newest version of chrome). I had to use Edge.

account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

yes, but it is possible to buy these cars in game anyway (with ingame currency), forza rewards cars are just given for free

That's good to know. The only exclusive cars are paid DLC from what I've gathered which is the right way to do it rather than weird preorder or rewards schemes.

Will I get banned or can they take it away if I buy it using this method from china store?

They probably won't care, but I'm not going to tell you either way.

And it's really easy to get in-game anyway when you up the difficulty and take off the assists.

>F458 Italia for Tier 6

I came, that's my fav car, I had to buy it with real money in FH2 because it was only in a DLC

Best open world driving game on PC?

FH3, TDU

Until now? TDU1 or TDU2 or The Crew

I'd say Test Drive Unlimited 2, but the DLC and DRM scheme ruined that thing. I'm not even being metaphorical, it's actually broken and ruins the whole experience.

FH3 is going to take the win for this when it comes out. Right now there's stuff like TDU2 but that's kinda old now, and the new NFS was eyecandy but shit otherwise.

That would be most wanted 2005

It's so disappointing how bad the NFS series has become. If they didn't go through that 10 year period of annual releases, which cannibalized Criterion, maybe there would have been more time to get better features.

EA has little to no long term plans with their IP. The higher ups crank out what they can and grind their studios to dust for pure profit, then hop off with their cash and let the next business man deal with it.

>want to buy game
>have been poorfagging for the last few months and saved a lot of money that i would've spent on vidya
>haven't bought a $60 game since MGSV
is it worth it?

Gta4

Hey, Cred Forums!

Which racing game is the best? Here are my specs, I want customization, nice tracks and good visuals.

Well if you're looking for your money's worth in a racing game, the horizon series so far has a lot of content, so yeah.
Horizon 2 is still pretty active online and all as well.

Anyway to fix the god awful performance in Forza 6 apex?

I can get a solid 60 on ultra and then it completely shits the bed after 2 laps

Depends on how much you like open world racing games. Horizon has been the best for a while now. In this edition, instead of participating in the festival, you get to recruit racers and create races as the boss.

Game lags out at anything under 12 gigs of RAM due to a believed memory leak. Likely won't be an issue in Horizon 3, but recommended specs are at least 12 gigs of RAM.

objectively wrong

>8GB RAM

Oh fuck my life.

Will it be fixed on Horizon?

Go for Horizon 3, only one that meets those requirements

The Crew kind of comes close but driving physics are horrible so it's not fun to play, it's free tho

Horizon's minimum is 8, but if you're going to be cranking up settings, 8 might not be enough. Might want to get another stick if you're able to.

>he fell for the 8GB ram meme

WE TOLD YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

I have 2x4GB Sticks.

Fuck guess I need that 16GB after all

You're not getting top performance, but maybe medium if everything else is to notch. Recommended VRAM is 4GB and CPU at least a i7-3820.

If you play other open world games, it'll pay off in no time if that's any consolation.

>No Porsche
>Obviously saving Porsche as paid DLC
Into the trash you go

If im in a forza w10 shill thread thats correct.

If not, you are 12.
>real open city with traffic and people
>no invisible walls
>you can drive or you can race
>you can dowload packs to put the same cars you see in the shit town you live
>its better than gta5

open.spotify.com/user/gabrieldelgadomert/playlist/1b1MMidQnSkJwOwXhajXhQ

made a playlist for horizon pulse if interested

The Xbox marketing department is spinning up for the Holidays I see

Radical Sabatical. There's some joker thst made an unofficial Horizon 3 play list with none of the official songs. Feel free to make more my man.

>tfw piratefag
will this game be solo player too?

On release

So only way to get early access and start racing on the 23rd is by buying the ultimate edition... which cost 100 dollars?

I want to play the game bad but not $100 bad.

>People talking about a PC game
>"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILS"

Yeah, nah. Fuck off cunt.

>in a few years or so most games will require at least 32gb of ram to run graphics that will only look slightly better than graphics today

Chances are it won't be cracked for a while.

To be fair, you're paying up front for the season pass as well. I don't blame you though.

Buy it from chinese store for $82

Thanks bruh

Actually, "Ultimate Edition" has everything "Deluxe" has, but with four days early access. Not worth it desu.

Then just wait until the 27th for full release.

It blatantly obvious that this thread is more shill than genuine user. Plz go.

Also,
>PC game
Saying something a lot of times isn't going to make anybody believe it.

open your eyes kuck

No carpass there

>GTA 6, after a 2 year console only delay, requires 64GB RAM, 20 GB VRAM, and whatever the latest i7 is, for ultra max settings

kys

Ah, I really wish sellers would provide lists instead of writing out shitty marketing paragraphs.

Well blow me down, you've convinced me! I'll be sure to pick up my copy of Forza Horizon 3: Deluxe Editionโ„ข on my newly installed Windows 10โ„ข operating system!

>Game comes out on PC
>"ITS NOT A PC GAME YOU MICROSHILLS!"

Your shitposting is boring and same old shit. Kill yourself.

>buying Deluxe Edition

I know this is a shitpost but that's really stupid

The Deluxe edition is just overpriced, if you don't want to buy the UD just go for standard, it's about 30โ‚ฌ in chineese store

>Cortana
>Edge
>MS Store
>Gaylo
>Skype

thanks for proving my point

Post your desktop then, fag

>cortana
Easiest way to set up alarms and reminders in Pc and have them in my phone
>Edge
That's just lazyness, notice I'm using Chrome, no one ever uses Edge for anything
>MS Store
... Where the hell do you suggest I download W10 games from? It's shit but it's the only shit there is
>Halo 5 Forge
Literally just awesome game thanks to the community, if you don't like it go fuck yourself
>Skype
Again, easiest shit, it's on PC, on Xbox and on Android, my top three devices, also easy to use and consumes less bandwith than Xbox Live parties (a huge deal when you're a sucker with 3rd world internet trying to play Destiny) and everyone has it

Go with your shill shitposting somewhere else

Now kindly fuck off shill.

>Mac Pajeet from Cred Forums calling other people shills

Apex kek

>game can only be played on a specific bad OS with awful DRM
>"I-I'M SO EXCITED TO PREORDER THIS GAME! M-MAKE SURE TO UPGRADE FOR IT!"

>mac
>videogame board

kek

>mac
>Now kindly fuck off shill

using MAC...

And you call other people shills?

Thanks senpai

Low effort bait

ncmartech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Newport-NC-Linux-Users.png

>desktop___january_27__2013_by_corey_grandy-dw5swnsm.png

nice false flagging shills

Anyone got the code for the Halo Warthog they don't want?
LightningGearz.

>Literally just awesome game thanks to the community
>PC, on Xbox and on Android, my top three devices
>trying to play Destiny
Even if you weren't a shill, you'd still be a fucking idiot.

wew lad

>Macfag calling another OS a bad OS with Awful DRM

Winner

Code sent

DonFrancisco92 gets runner up prize

- Halo Wars 2 Beta Avatar T Shirt (male)

Thank you 4 playing

>not using linux

>using literal fabrications as arguments
I know shills are desperate, but come on.

Stick a pony in me pocket
I'll fetch the suitcase from the van
Cause if you want the best 'uns
And you don't ask questions
Then brother I'm your man

Where it all comes from
Is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons
And the tides of the sea
But heres the one thats driving me berserk
Why do only fools and horses work

>Macfag Pajeet is getting desperate after being BTFO

>An user actually followed through w a giveaway

Wowzers

>shill is still going with the "macfag" routine

fuck off max

>Macfag pajeet is still buttmad, screaming "Shill" over and over after admitting he's a nu-male macfag cuck

This is the first I've heard of it.

I can die happy.

What's the difference between the VIP and Car Pass?

It seems the later gives just discount of ingame currency. Is that right?

If I get the standard edition, I don't get the VIP cars?

VIP nets you bonus spins, exclusive events, and exclusive cars. Look at the car list in the OP to see which cars are VIP only.

And what consist Car Pass? Is like those Battlefield DLCs that are sold separately?

It's basically a season pass delivering 42 cars over 6-7 months or something.

You'll be able to buy everything separately later if you want to.

And also keep in mind that there will probably be DLC that won't be included on the season pass.

So did someone bought game from China store?

I'm not really interested on the VIP events though, just the exclusive cars. Is the VIP bonus just a single package of cars delivered at release? Does it keep giving you new cars like the Car Pass?

I believe it's all instant.

Yeah once those 42 cars are released it'll probably be piecemeal from there.

Single package.

Thanks. I think I'll go with standard then, and buy car packages later on if I miss exclusive content that much.

Yeah, the All-Star pack for pre-ordering is just supercar shit. Just save your money and buy the packs that you're actually interested in.

>le shill meme

>Quantum Break
>around the time the steam version got announced

I'm so sorry user

i cant put paypal on a chink region for some reason, only gives option for debit card

It was 40 bucks on the MS Store just like the Steam version. Performance would have been the same anyway.

Some dude made some spreadsheets of the nitty gritty of the cars.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m979pSIzSlE1HQH0tth0_2ZGqc1RNMPRFY908ihgv8I/edit#gid=566274702

Did you try adding it on microsoft's website first?

I am trying to add it through their site, just i select Netherlands and it gives debit/direct/paypal option and chink region only has debit

I can't add paypal either for China either.

Do you think an HD6670 can even run this game?
It's paired with an old-ish i7 2600 if it matters.

can you run 6 apex?

This, play Apex. If you can run that you can run Horizon 3.

Looks like for cars we have:

Standard: 357 at $0.16 a car
Deluxe: 379 at $0.21 a car
Ultimate: 421 at $0.23 a car

Is Horizon 3 going to be more demanding than Apex?

I'd imagine it would be

How did you guys play the games? Controller or wheel? Manual or manual with clutch?

I don't know actually, I just got interested in Forza from this thread.
350+ cars in a single game sounds like a madman's dream, and I want in. I think I'm gonna have to download Apex to see how it performs first. I'm not expecting good results tbqh.

Playing with a controller. Manual with clutch since it's essential manual but with an extra button press that's easy if you put clutch on A.

No Volkswagen in Horizon 3

I'll upgrade to 16GB RAM before I get thic just incase there is a memory leak like in F6A

I wonder what was the final straw with Volkswagen that made them pull out? They've been in games about illegal street racing, police, ricer shit, getting banged up with damage modeling, what could they be so afraid of? It's not the price because Microsoft had always been able to afford Volkswagen.

Probably Dieselgate made them pull out.

Atleast we get the replacement for it.

This probably.

jalopnik.com/one-year-later-heres-whats-going-on-with-volkswagens-d-1786737796