Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

i was looking into buying one

>$200
>charger not included

jesus christ

Is it hacked yet?
And if yes, is it as easy as the DS hack?

Don't want jrpgs

That extra $5 is a real deal breaker, isn't it?

I do already own one. I love 3ds but I miss my OG 3ds which I stupidly sold. The new 3ds xl has piss yellow whites and it's fucking annoying. inb4 color temperature accuracy and ips vs. tn bullshit. I want my white to be white, not piss yellow. If it means having too cool a color temperature like the OG 3ds, so be it.

smash bros tricked me into buying a 3ds with how good it looked, dont have any other games for it though, Pokemon Sun/Moon looks decent so will get that, it has no games otherwise aside DQ7 now

nintendrone shill leave

It's hacked if you can get one before v.11 firmware. I stupidly updated mine without checking first and now I regret it.

Implying there isn't a great library outside of the jrpg's.

Because it was announced right after I got my 3DS XL.

I'm pretty pissed. I wanna play Hyrule Warriors badly but it runs like shit on a normal 3DS.

I do it's fun

>v.11 firmware

So if you buy the new 3DS XL your fucked?

I still have my original model and it works fine.

My 3DS XL got stolen so I bought a NEW3DS XL. I honestly preferred the 3DS XL for having a better headphone port, better cart placement and the option to turn off wifi. Also, my 3DS XL was the Kirby pink version.

not sure if it's worth it
is it worth it?
or should I just wait for Citra?

Not necessarily. They shipped before v.11 firmware and there's a good chance you can find one without it. Just gotta make sure you get a good 3ds and keep returning and exchanging until you get one with good firmware and good screens that aren't piss yellow.

There are no good colors.

is the XL worth it?

can it play my Radiant Historia DS cart

What are you, some kind of faggot?

Why was the headphone port better? It was literally in the worst spot, right where you would rest your palm. Also, you can turn off the wifi on the software menu. Good that they removed a useless hardware switch.

I bought one specifically for Monster Hunter but I got tired of it.

Now I never use it

>Implying there isn't a great library outside of the jrpg's.
Some C tier platformers, vns, rhythm. Not that great.

It depends. It's a nice comfy big screen but the pixel density is atrocious and it really shows in some games with really small sprites or objects. But it still looks great with up-close objects in game.

The only reason I own one is because it was forced on me for my birthday so my two friends could play mh with someone but they needed me in the mix because they arent close friends themselves.

That's literally the only reason I own a 3ds.

It's a worthless system to me.

The 3DS library is kind of underwhelming. I have a hacked 3DS, and have spent more time playing old GB/GBC/GBA games than 3DS games.

The headphone port on N3DS is directly in the center. Which means I can't rest the 3DS on my stomach or leg or something since the headphones are in the way. On the 3DS XL, it was on the side so I didn't have that problem. I also was able to rest my hands without interacting the headphones so don't know what to tell you.

Anything is better than dead bottom center like the O3DS. No way to rest the thing on my tummy when laying down.

yes

How good is the circle pad on this thing compared to the o3ds? and the dpad?

Valid complaint, although I don't see how you could rest it on your tummy anyway with it being offset on the bottom. Do you have a 5 inch wide abdomen or something?

It's still not ideal but it's more manageable if it's off to one side like the PSP. Even better if you have a connector with a 90 degree turn.

Its more that my headphone jack is huge. About 4 inches long. Since I'm using my expensive Sennheiser headphones. And I'm trying to avoid bending them. If I was using some cheap buds, I wouldn't care.

I just bought some prepaid cards for my OG 3DS XL. Going to play it for the first time since February of 2015.

Going to get the new Ace Attorney game.

Also getting SK2 so I can watch some big tiddies jiggle.

I did have one, but after playing the Zelda remasters, Pokemons, and Smash Bros there isnt shit left. Honestly, the handheld itself feels fantastic in my hands and all that but with no games wtf does it matter.
The only thing left is Monster Hunter, but thats for gigantic enormous faggots.

>but after playing the Zelda remasters, Pokemons, and Smash Bros there isnt shit left.
But those aren't even the best games on the system. This month alone we're seeing 4 different JRPGs come out.

>in before I hate JRPGs

I bought a New 3DS Mario Land bundle with the intention of using it for homebrew. Set up the internet connection and opened the browser for browserhax not realizing that the release of the new firmware would cause it to lockdown the browser and now I'm stuck. Feels bad man.

I bought a new 3ds xl for myself on christmas, fastforward to july 2016, my stupid ass little brother broke the top screen.

I miss monster hunter and the jrgs so much...