Undertale anniversary thread

Is it safe to admit I like this game? Edition

It's been about a year since this game has come out, more or less. And in all honesty I really enjoyed this game. It gave me an experience I don't often have with games. I sort've wish I could forget the game so I could play it again for the very first time.

So any word on a sequel title, update, or anything Undertale related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0OeCMB1MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to be honest, a good amount of people here like undertale

what most people here dont like is the fanbase, which is strictly awful

I haven't played this game or even seen gameplay videos. I feel like this makes me better than anyone who has.

Like sonic, mlp and freddy

Undertale fanbase is based entirely on being autistic about the characters

Also there's more than daily threads of these and it's certain that a single person is starting them, he should kill himself

Fuck, I only meant to spoil the first line, not the entire post.

The game is alright. It's not the be-all end-all experience of RPGs. More genocide run bosses and a proper hard mode would have been great.

The way people gush over it is ridiculous and its fanbase puts Sonic-related autism to shame.

Yeah, that's one thing I wish the game added instead of making a joke about it. I would've loved a full hard mode availability.
Is BurgerPants a badass? I'm not entirely sure. He did say "I can't go to hell, I'm all out of vacation days" in the genocide run.

>Characters who are literally me

I kinda liked it.

Gameplay-wise it's a fairly average, extremely easy, short and linear rpg, with a decent story, some good humor (if you like it), some good character (yes, a bit tumblr-pandery) an amazing soundtrack and an excellently implemented "meta" component.

A good game overall, but all that GOTY/GOAT talk it's laughworthy.

A lot of people here liked Undertale, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cred Forums has such a fast user turnaround that the majority of Cred Forums consists of newfags who only know of it as "Le tumblr gaem XD"

Maybe not gameplay wise, but it was definitely the most inventive and imaginative game of the year it came out.

There's literally nothing with liking the gam. It was a pretty well made game.

Only newfags think that fanbased dictates a games quality. Not all undertale fans are the same.

>Get to Snowdin
>"Holy shit this is fantastic"
>Rest of the game world has no other hubs save for a few areas with a handful of NPC's separated by corridors
Fug

Hard mode fucking when?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's ok

Hardmode never

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0OeCMB1MM

THEY'RE BETTER RAW

I think this game was mediocre, it has a weird atmosphere and decent comedy and soundtrack.

But it was waay to short for me. Also i expected more after i finished it

>Is it safe to admit I like this game?
How does it feel to be such an spineless faggot?

Better than RE6 though :^)

>picture
why

I mean I want to fug Asriel too, but I would never get his face tattooed on my arm(?).

I'd get his name tattooed on my ass like any sane person.