Bloodborne PC port announcement

Bloodborne PC port announcement.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/michaelkanellos/2015/09/07/the-big-surprise-in-home-energy-consumption-gaming-pcs/#331bf3dad490
youtube.com/watch?v=KT4vhl8slbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

video games

I have a PS4 and a PC and I wouldn't care if Bloodborne was ported to PC. I'm getting Nier on PC and Gravity Rush 2 on PS4. Stop being poor.

Xbone getting an exclusive

Persona 5 PC announcement along with Steam ports of all past SMT: Persona games.

>paid mods

>Red Dead 3

>Skyrim: 2

>Half life 3

\ /

>BANNERLORD IS COMING OUT TOMORROW

Liking any video games.

Exclusives cause Cred Forums more ass pain than ports.

OP not being a faggot

Honestly, only Skyrim 2 would. Red Dead is popular, but it would be the same as the reaction to GTAV and everyone has given up on HL3, the expectations are too high and too many "forever" games like DNF, FF7R, FFXV, KH3, TLG, Shenmue 3, etc will have come out and been met with mediocritythat everyone will be wary

RDR Remake or RDR sequel. It honestly gets trolled here so much that the moment it ACTUALLY happens, there'll be a huge delay reaction in the shitposting.

Elder Scrolls:The modern age

Part 3: Peace

>Half life 3 xbone exclusive.
>Nintendo drops out of the home console and becomes purely a haldheld /3rd party dev

The shitppsting would last years.

Ni-Oh will take its place soon enough anyway.

Chapter 3

Except Ni-Oh players aren't parading it like the savior of vidya, unlike bloodbornefags.
Not even remotely comparable.

Half Life 3
Bloodborne on PC
RDR on PC
Devil May Cry 5/DmC2

Gamer Gate 2: The Gamering

Previous unreleased PC exclusive switching boats to become PS4 exclusive

>Next Elderscrolls has Redguards as the main race

undertale 2

Half-Life 3 would break Cred Forums in the sense that the board would become unusable for some time because of all the threads being spammed, regardless of whether people are happy about the announcement or enjoy the game.

-Bloodborne, Persona 5, or Atelier gets PC port
-Paid mods officially happened
-Steam clossing down
-Half Life 3 officially announced
-Battleborn beating Overwatch
-Nintendo goes bankrupt
-Microsoft leaving console market

I think I'm actually gonna pre-order the pro just because I know if I buy the system for $300 I'll regret not spending the extra $100 on the extra grafix

>Microsoft leaving console market
They're already in the process of doing this though.

Megaman Battle Network X

>No man's sky was actually everything that the devs claimed it would be

Kojima's dismissal being confirmed a ruse

this

SEGA releasing a new console

Steam going down

joostin nudes

indie dev fucking journalists for coverage

heh

underrated

Also, an actual genuinely, universally, objectively great game coming out.

NOOOOOOOOO!

>RPCS3 getting a massive improvement turning PS3 fully playable in PC like Cemu is getting nowadays
>anything relevant being PC exclusive
>some of the new gen graphic cards having some problem in the level of 3RL
>Steam being sold to a chinese group

This might happen if the Scorpio doesn't sell well.
Which is more plausible than you'd think, since Sony will dump cheaper OGPS4s and PS4PROs in the market for an entire year before the Scorpio even gets released.
I hope it does well, though.

Chrono Break
Miyamoto's death
Nintendo vs Capcom
Jedi Knight 4

sadly I don`t think neo-v cares too much about m&b

I do

A man can dream, user.

PS4 emulator.

Microsoft teaming up with Sega to make Dreambox.

No one cares about that talentless hack anymore.

Someone going into the boards code and sabotaging it.

Nintendo buying Bethesda, then promplty fireing Todd Howard.

me too

Bethesda hires Sean Murray to collaborate to their new Elder Scrolls project, with Radiant Dungeon Generation

At this point only Half Life 3 would suffice.

PC pay to play online.

QnA with Hiro/popular game developer/CEO of a company on Cred Forums

>we're having a special livestream tomorrow to reveal the Nintendo NX

Star Citizen releasing and being GOTY

admin adding ids to stop the same fagging that runs rampant here

>a new MMO actually kills WoW

Star Wars: The Old Republic 2 being made and being even worse than the first one.
A genuine TORtanic 2 would send Cred Forums spiraling out of control.

>Steam is closing down

a paper mario sequel that is good

its cute how you sonyponies actually still believe anyone gives a fuck about your inferior souls game when 3 exists

>b-but what about final fantasy???

>nintendo making a genuinely good game again

Wrong. Nobody gives a shit about PM except few autistic and loud TTYD faggots. Same with Metroid.

Niche shit.

World of Warcraft II announcement

>FP;BP

An actual good COD game or EYE 2 being released

new nintendo console launches with fucking everything nintendo should have been making instead of a billion mario games

I hope you're ready for le golden face spam

actually it will be revealed on the 20th

The elder scrolls 6

NX is a collaberation between apple and nintendo.

Why contain it?

This
>tfw you will live long enough to see it happen

>Half Life 3 gets released out of nowhere
>it's shit

Atlus announces that the February 14th, 2017 release date of Persona 5 was a bluff and it's being released in the west in October, 2016

Nintendo coming to PC with cross-platform play.

As someone with a PC and PS4 I'd be glad to finally have a reason to sell my Bloodbornebox so I could play a better version of the game without having to pay $15/month. Now that Nier 2 is PC confirmed I have no other reason to own this shitty fucking console. Now it just collects dust with my Wii-U.

holy fuck

moot leaving

Any "ban this/that" suggestion in the metathread becoming an official rule

How would they even make a sequel?

Who's moot?

Sony filing for bankruptcy.

Remember when Cred Forums was assured Sony was going to die soon and the PS4 would never be released?

honestly was believable. If the ps4 failed the sony gaming division was going to end

Sony got lucky Microsoft had a worse console at the time, but now that Sony is the market leader they're just making the same mistakes that lead to the PS3.

Psychonaghts 2 being a legitimate GOTY
Anita admitting she was wrong and that that she set the whole thing up

Someone disproving the 0.5 A press theory.

When was the last time vidyagames itself break Cred Forums?

The last fads that broke Cred Forums was people meme like Sean-the-Liar and Buy-Skyrim-Remastered-tm

Konami making Silent Hill into a zombie survival

Try a Warcraft 4 announcement instead.

WoW was bigger than Warcraft 1-3.

Though Warcraft 4 would be a huge announcement too, in its own right.

Nintendo funding a new From Soft Souls game exclusive to the NX

Anything. Every single thing that happens in the world of videogames completely obliterates this place.

Mgsv, kingdom of flies and last boss fight between venom and snake is already on disc waiting to be unlocked by dissarming all the nukes

Team Fortress 3

not if i kill myself first :^)

Dragons Dogma II
3ds exclusive

>[insert notable sjw gave dev/"journalist" here] commits suicide, blames Cred Forums for online harassment
hope you guys like /vg/

>-Nintendo goes bankrupt

>Anita doing a complete 180 and/or getting publicly exposed
>Moot gets married
>Moot gets promptly cucked
>Sega creates own console out of nowhere and it's fucking great. With top tier Sanic games
>A complete no A press run is completed
>EA go bankrupt
>Red dead redemption gets a high quality remaster pc port
>Videogames become unfashionable again and normies all stop playing leading to casual games and shitty dlc stops
>Ulillillia finally releases his game and it becomes an indie hit

If that happened, there'd would be less hype about TF3 itself than the fact that any it would prove that Valve can count to 3.

>Moot gets married

Come on dude, spill the beans, what makes you say that? They missed E3, they missed TGS, are they pulling an Apple and not revealing the console until a week before it actually comes out?

I would take pride in that

>Moot gets married
I cannot even begin to fathom the level of shitposting that come from this.

i've said enough

TotalBiscuit's death.

Gay bowser dating sim

At this point it'd be a huge relief if he died.

>TB goes into complete remission and is cancer free following new experimental treatment
what then?

Smash bros on mobile

What does totalbiscuit even do that makes everyone so angry at him? Is it just console fags feelings getting hurt over fps?

Dies in a car crash going 59mph

Bethesda announces a new Fallout game.
Bethesda purchases Obsidian Entertainment.

>tfw don't care about e-celebs because I'm not 15
>tfw not keeping up with some random British guy's health

>stop being poor
Why don't I just stop being poor? Why dont I just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbees?

this. I know its been said about other games that have had sequels made (see halo 3), but undertale ended on such a final note and toby is simply not interested in making another one.

I think its better that way, that game changed me in...ways.

>still know exactly who it is

keep trying.

Bully Sequel in Hogwarts

>Bloodborne on PC
>Kojima leaving Konami is a big ruse, Chapter 3
>Paid mods

These would burn this place down.

This

Flat Tifa.

not him but its hard to not know who that faggot is because you idiots keep making shitty e-celeb threads every 2 hours
kys

>Jimmy gets his Hogwarts letter
How does he respond?

Which house would he be?

Gryffindor

>I could play a better version of the game without having to pay $15/month.

You pay higher electricity bills tard

forbes.com/sites/michaelkanellos/2015/09/07/the-big-surprise-in-home-energy-consumption-gaming-pcs/#331bf3dad490

see
I know who Jontron is too because of the picture with him and his bird. I also know one of the game grumps because you post his ginger ass all the time

>DayZ goes out of alpha

That's nice but I'm paying my electricity bill anyway. No need to pay $15/month to use my console for P2P online with literally 0 features that justify the cost.

>Chrono Break
>trusting square enix with any JRPG franchise after I am Setsuna proved that they don't want to budget anything properly that isn't FF7 or FF13+
>The dream team is already too far lost to come back together anyway, even if SE would let them
Just give up hope, user. It's impossible to make a good chrono game when the best already happened.

Valves offered the entire library of games and dlc for free to all users
For no fucking reason

this would be fantastic, along with whether it was completed and what difficulty.

The PS4 gets a game worth playing.

It's not like they stand to lose anything from that, they're not even a developer anymore.

I would rage pretty hard if this were true.

State government tends to be less picky, try applying for those jobs that determine eligibility for benefits like Medicaid and food stamps. Also depending on the state you might get to go back to college and get free education with tuition Waiver.

Two pro tips, don't get student loans and take your time, don't know a bitch up. You'll join the master race in no time

Its $5 a month which is far less then $50 a a month on PC that requires far more energy

It's actually $15/month for PSN now. Unless you buy year long packages or some shit, which I don't because I don't play Bloodborne constantly all year.

What is dead may never die.

Skyrim set in post apocalyptic new york with guns.

>Cred Forums pass is now required to post anonymously

mlp AAA game that is actually fun

>owning a PC at all
>LITERALLY being excited over getting a game AFTER consoles had it
>LITERALLY worried about games not coming to your expensive multiplat box

I'm probably alone, but if what I see is right, PC is fucking useless outside of being a vanity item.

my PC does a million more things than a console. I use it for far more than gaming.

>Its $5 a month which is far less then $50 a a month on PC that requires far more energy
The fuck is this slut trying to say?

I didn't know you could play Total War or Crusader Kings on console.

>$50 a a month

What? That article stated that itd be 500 a year for a high end PC being used to game for 7.5 hours a day every day of the year.

Learn math

They'll lose all future profits as developers immediately stop using their service.

Why do Sonyggers Drakepost so much?

Shitty meme for shitty fanboys.

>I'm too stupid to use a PC for other things: The Post

(You)

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____

>but undertale ended on such a final note
just make a game thats much like undertale but taking place somewhere else and with different characters.
Hell, Final Fantasy does this with most mainline entries.

__ __ ___ ____

Nintendo stuff

Make sure to follow this year's BlizzCon ;)

>Kojima leaving Konami is a big ruse, Chapter 3

>2021
>start up Kojimbles latest game, Death Stranding
>black screen
>Mission 51 in white text appears
>iDroid appears on the screen
>"Boss, we found out where Eli is hiding"
>CHAPTER 3: PEACE

It's not like they announced a new one or anything huh?

Literally the only thing capable of breaking Cred Forums is Japan Time. So probably Melee remake with some DLC characters might do it.

>melee
>remake

>he actually thinks people in 2000 + (4^2) turn their computers off

Silent Hills.

half-life 3 :^)

Nintendo going third party

Because he's the main character of Uncharted you dumbass

>BANNERLORD
looks like an actual good game that stole skyrim's assets

haha nice webm

i like that part

Nintendo gets bought out by Sony

Fuck off you lazy cunt. Get a job. There's ALWAYS labor work available.

>A complete no A press run is completed

Megaman Legends 3

dumbass nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=KT4vhl8slbE

Half Life 3, PC exclusive.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU BEST NOT BE FUCKING WITH ME MAN

literally made my heart skip a beat until I remembered what thread I was in

>implying it's ever going to come out

Turkey is under an islamic military regime now, the devs will be shot before the project is complete.

It would be nice if they made 1st party PC games again. It's cool that they're bring Xbone games to PC but they're still made primarily for console.

When I read PC and Bloodborne I actually jumped a little.
I don't have a ps4.

Bloodborne is shit. Had to force myself to finish. Atmosphere is cool but that's about it. Lack of weapons and armor killed it for me

EA will never go bankrupt as long as they have their sports franchises. MAdden and FIFA literally print money. I could see Square Enix going bankrupt if FFXV and VII aren't sucessful. Their spending is out of control, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Hitman were flops, and I don't think Deus Ex is going to make so much money with all the fan outrage.

was Cred Forums this stupid when Bayonetta 2 was announced?

A good bioware game

This

Dragon Quest X gets a western release.

Final Fantasy XV and VII Remake comes out (they are guaranteed to come, but are also guaranteed to destroy Cred Forums with arguments and spam)

Pokemon makes an MMO.

A Nintendo console outsells a Sony console again (Cred Forums was basically in non stop trolling mode between 2006 and 2008 over the Wii)

>Another day when everyone wants to be Anthony Burch and acomplishes it
>Mods doing their job
>Zelda having Souls-esque combat
>Anything astronomically bad happening to Playstation, Valve, Nintendo or Platinum games
>Battletoads
>Kojima unquestionably dropping the ball with nobody to blame but himself
>Xbox outselling Playstation

kotaku dying for good

NX being more technically powerful than any of its competitors

nioh being released on pc and canceled on ps4

I can almost taste the dance threads in the aftermath.

Nintendo partnering with Apple

Red Dead Redemption for PC.
Good lord, I hope to god that never happens for everyone's sake.

Legends 3

More like
>Apple buying Nintendo

Not that they would. They don't give a fuck about gaming because they could like buy the entire video game industry. Not enough money there.

>Moot gets married
This would destroy almost every board on this website from the sheer shitposting overflow. Faggots would be shitposting on /ic/ and /po/ about how moot got cucked just to have their threads stay around for longer than 10 seconds.

dorf fort v1

I get that reference

GTA 6 maybe ? I mean we all agree that 5 was shit but its still a Cred Forums beloved series last time i checked

yeah, no, would people actually notice a bloodbourne port at this point? nobody except sonyggers ever cared about that
now persona 5 on the other hand

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2

Japanese law prohibits that kind of thing, however.

Fuck your meme you no skill having faggot.

Sean Murray breaks out of radio silence with a megapatch that has all of the promised features.

SEGA re-enters the console market.

Their new system's launch titles are Sonic Adventure 3, Jet Set Radio Remix (working title), and Castlevania: Millennia's End which features the 1999 vampire war, and Death Stranding

moot did get cucked though
Cred Forums shitposted so hard moot completely fucked the board and made it unusable for months

this wasnt even that long ago, how new are you guys?

But that's an actual thing that's happening right now.

Idk to break the website I guess server issues

How do you literally break a website?

Gaben admitting to being a brony.

> Halo

Hack it, overload it or delete it.

That one time Cred Forums was crashing the site by replying to a single post thousands of times broke Cred Forums for a while

or October 2017

Agent getting a trailer and release date.
Red Dead 3 also not on PC
NX sells worse than Wii U so Nintendo starts publishing for Sony.

For realistic examples:
Scorpio comes out with affordable price point (400 1tb, 500 2tb, 600 4tb) and with kbm support.

A women who refuses to conform to accepted sexual norms plays videogames

JSRF HD on PC
Nintendo making a new F-Zero, Kirby Air Ride or maybe even Custom Robo and it's actually good

Already happened a lot of months ago

>Persona 5 PC announcement
Honestly this.

I'd forget that I'm a poorfag and preorder like there's not tomorrow, even if I know the port will be shit.

Pony posters are allowed on the board.
Trying to link a Pokemon thread back to /vp/ is a bannable offense

muh /v

>some desired Sega PC port
maybe
>F-Zero for NX
sure
>Kirby
no
>Custom Robo
no

I dunno, Cred Forums fucking loves Kirby and has a closet love for Air Ride. I will concede that Custom Robo is a stretch, though.

Come try our new captcha-less posting on Cred Forums :^)

My God that was glorious. Truly the best christmas present one could have asked for.

right in the feels

Ravenclaw

Cred Forums hates him because of a few outlashes towards his fans, which were lame of him but understandable considering he had hordes of angry retards trying to bully him into the specific content they wanted to see. The "I hope you get cancer" fiasco he tweeted to somebody else was also in bad taste, but faggots on Cred Forums say worse every day and don't feel bad about it, so they should probably just get over it.

tl;dr TB is like a lot of Cred Forums, arrogant and opinionated, except that TB is actually good at what he does.

Hufflepuff ofc. Thats where all social rejects goes

kill yourself

[Controversial Indie Developer] Commits suicide

Only one of these things can happen, Cred Forums needs to come to a consensus to decide.
Stalker 2
Half LIfe 3
Kojima gets unfettered access to all of Konami's IPs.

>Jimmy
>social reject

He literally cucked the whole school and got with every girl there.

rockstar announcing LITERALLY anything new that isn't gta online related

valve announcing a new single player game, sequel or not

remakes of the need for speed illegal street racing games (underground till carbon)

GTA VI INSPIRED BY MIAMI VICE AND SCARFACE BABY

Sonic Adventure 3

Trump winning the presidency. It'll destroy all of Cred Forums.

too bad it's a pipe dream

I really doubt a lot will change besides a slight increase of Cred Forums posting on all boards for a month.

>Gamergate 2.0 happens

I thought the CON leaks would lead to that but it seems a bigger scandal should happen. Something big enough to make the entire gaming community give a shit

MGSV Chapter 3,4,V announced with Kojima ruse cruise.

Bernie winning would have killed Cred Forums, but hillary and trump are both too right-wing for it to matter which gets elected

dmc5 and it takes everything 4 had an upgrades it, as well as having a decent single player mode.

Penus in Venus

>hillary
>right wing
Ask me how I know you're poor

>conjecture and 8gag logic is fact

no

Zelda Williams and Reggie leaked sex tape

His content severely degraded, he's hardly relevant now anyway, pardon the viewcount of course.

toby says this now. but dollarydoos and change anyones mind

Skyrim 2

The Green Box

>HL2: E3
>HL3
>L4D3
>Portal 3
>TF3

all for $150

Bernie winning would've probably killed Cred Forums, but not Cred Forums I think.

Console wars, exclusives and swj shit in videogames have a much larger impact on Cred Forums

kh3 release date announcement

Only if he's bro tier enough to put "Get cancer and die" on his epitaph.

Getting ass cancer mellowed him out a lot. He used to be a dick.

>Nintendo announces fucking anything at all, even f2p mobile garbage
>Cred Forums literally fucking explode into nothing but Nintendo threads
>B-but Nintendo is dead! I-it's an irrelevant company! No one cares about Nintendo anymore!

The waifu age, user. I mean for real, not tiny screens strapped to your forehead.

a girl WITHOUT a dick

"Phil Fish whole-heatedly apologizes to everyone for his past arrogance and childish behavior, and starts work on a new game."

Being vindicated wouldn't destroy us.

Ricochet 3