Should I buy core Skyrim for 20 dollars, or core+dlc for 40 dollars?

Should I buy core Skyrim for 20 dollars, or core+dlc for 40 dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1mwn6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you fucked up, you should've bought the legendary edition for 5bucks

I've only had a deskop for 1 days.

You should buy a good game instead.

oh I can get the legendary edition for 25 dollars at a store

> DLC costs more than the game
How about you pirate everything

I pirated DOOM on a public tracker and my ISP forwarded a warning yesterday.

So I don't want to torrent anything for a while.

wow, who? verizon doesn't give a shit.

LAND OF THE FREE

Never heard of ISP warnings, Is this an american thing?

>wanting to play Skyrim

Kaguya you fucking NEET cunt get some fucking taste.

Yes.

You should pirate it. There is literally no reason to support bethesda or bioware. They will never make good games again.

Rodgers in Canada.

It's a new law in 2015 "notice for notice" I didn't know about because I've been out of gaming. They just forward warnings from copyright companies to deter pirating.

I was torrented a bunch of other shit and I haven't heard back from that, but I'm just not going to torrent for a week. Guess I have to stick to only pirating Japanese shit.

This. You can mod the game to hell and back but It still won't make a difference to the steaming pile of shit that's called Skyrim.

OP here, please see

why not simply pirate the game

Workshop

Why play it at all?

I got a warning for pirating company of heroes back in like 2010. The irony is that I never even got round to playing the pirated version. Then much later I bought the game on Steam and I still haven't played that yet either.

Stop.

Mokou and Kaguya are rivals and hate each other.
Mokou Keine is the only real answer.

>doesn't like hatesex
pleb

No U.

I agree

pretty sure all the DLC got poor reviews

you might need some of it for modding though

I got the anthology for 20 bucks a while back, which includes Skyrim+DLC in addition to two better and two worse TES games. Its price fluctuates a lot but keep an eye on it and see if you can get it cheap from a key reseller or something.

Also one of the better and one of the worse games were released for free, so consider that when deciding what the value is.

What could it mean

why bother with that shit game

>Brothers, remember, you can smoke, you can drink, you can start fights, I'll help you when you need it, but, whoever touches this, I'm sorry, I don't know you

Buy the base game and pirate the dlc

Someone post the link to the album

but then you won't get the special edition!

Get the DLC, it's honestly the best part of the game. But the game still sucks, it's okay with mods to improve the combat and add hardcore survival and shit for food.

>dumb anime poster
theres no help for you

but I'm in therapy.

give me a chance.

>mfw

imgur.com/a/1mwn6

Well if you own Skyrim and all DLCs you get the enhanced edition (Skyrim with an improved engine) for free on Steam when it releases later this year. So try to look for whatever is cheapest: game and DLC separately or the legendary edition which includes both.

You need all the dlc if you want to mod the game

i can get the legendary edition at bestbuy for 25 dollars

I think ill do that

YEAH, WHY AM I NOT FREE TO BREAK THE LAW?!?!

no

check g2a for the cd key
legendary edition is $10 on g2a right now

oh sick!