Xenoverse 2

What happened? Did all the hype for this game die out?

I see people who want SSJ hair to change constantly being insulted by manchildren though, as if their requested feature is somehow inferior to someone else's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciM6vhWVhEE
a.pomf.cat/sjyyij.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ06F2GSrw
youtube.com/watch?v=9EDZrHcxSk0
youtube.com/watch?v=xO1TScQwu6g
youtube.com/watch?v=PcxlcZRSymM
saiyanisland.com/2016/09/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-character-customize-menu-costumes-poses/
fourleafdiglett.tumblr.com/post/147321609304
youtube.com/watch?v=aN4f4vYILvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because spiky hair is a feature that should be in the game
i understand that they included more hair styles
but they could have halfassed it by just making about 10 hairstyles that spike
another complain they didn't fix is getting rid of stats on clothes

>hype die out

Yeah. Its a glorified dlc. Almost all maps and fighters are direct copies from the previous game.

will it run on a toaster

if you could run the first game i think you can run second game since they're identical

People are a little disappointed because pretty much the only new info from TGS is the final confirmation that Saiyan hair does not spike as well as the strong evidence that online will be awful again.

Man, I don't even play saiyan but I want some fucking tails at least.
Guess I'll pirate it first.

Probably.

I'm skipping this one. The only reason I hope XV2 succeeds is so that XV3 can come out and be the definitive entry to the series.

Everybody please buy XV2 so that I can buy XV3.

also no recolorable clothes and stats are still a thing

>also no recolorable clothes
Says who? I've heard say there's proof clothes are recolorable, though I haven't checked myself.

Stats do seem a thing still, but as long as there's a mode where stats don't count I don't have a problem with that.

the stream from yesterday confirmed that we won't have regular recolorable clothes
they did add a bunch of new clothes you can recolor but you can't recolor stuff like goku's gi or saiyan armor like in the last game

I didn't see the stream from yesterday, but I've heard tell of recolored bardock's gloves in some CaC's.

Was there a new stream after the first one? What did it show?

yeah i've seen them
but i think thats from a new armor set you can recolor
here is the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=ciM6vhWVhEE

DB fusions western release got confirmed, local GameStop has an ID for it

That fucking sucks, then. Thanks for the link, I'll watch it.

really
when will we get it?

Isnt' that commander red's costume?

seems like a recolorable version of it

game will still sell well, and I will still buy it.

>No recolorable outfits
>Saiyan costumes still have tails

That's it, I'm done. I'm pirating and not looking back.

good luck with
denuvo

It'll get cracked eventually, I'm in no hurry. If it has Denuvo and you aren't just memeing, it's practically a guarantee it will suck.

lets hope this game has better localization

I haven't been following this at all, but from what it sounds like they didn't bother addressing some of the most vocal complaints about the first one. Anyone care to fill me in on what's even new in this compared to Xenoverse? Seems like it's the exact same game with a new story.

JUST

It's a standard sequel. Some improved mechanics, new story, new characters, new content, but kept a lot of the old one.

>playing as krillin

my nigga

its the first game with more shit and improved mechanics

krillin is very good in this game

>Did all the hype for this game die out?
My hype died when the first one proved to be a massive let down. 2nd one looked kinda alright, but it's just an expansion dlc on the first one.

In my opinion Xenoverse is one of the worst DB games series(one or more installments). Maybe top 5, some of the older games were bad.

I don't even like 2D fighters, but I would rather have Budokai 4/Infinite World 2/ Bust Limit 2 then Xenoverse 2.

You'll realized that bamco fucked up when a mod can easily fixed ssj hair problem

>another complain they didn't fix is getting rid of stats on clothes
Wait really? Wasn't that one of the first things they said they were doing?

they never said there were no stats
they just said they don't matter anymore
i guess they meant the no stat mode

Wait so they said early on that clothes could be recolored and that they realized tying stats to them was a mistake.

What made them think reversing that was a good idea or did they just straight up lie?

that means either you can modify the stats or just the new no stat mode

Totally forgetable games, theres always atleast 2 dbz games on the way and the marketing makes them all look like the same mediocre clusterfuck of a license abuse that it is

It'll probably still sells well enough. Bamco expect this one last at least a year before it dies and being forgotten

>human "transformation"
>nimbus and lose all of your moves
>namekian transformation
>grow giant, gimped movelist
>majin transformation
>kid buu pallette swap, lose all your moves for his

It honestly astounds me. You have to try to do something that completely bad.

Kaioken and unlocked potential is probably still accessible though. Well, hopefully

>>nimbus and lose all of your moves
More like Nimbus and a better basic combo with long reach.

>i guess they meant the no stat mode
That means you still have that in story mode and shit though. It's just complete laziness. They heard what fans complained about in regards to the first game and just proceeded to either not address it or do so in the most half-assed way possible. They couldn't even be bothered to add something as simple as hair spiking for SSJ.

>What happened?

Disappointing TGS show that once again showed off nothing anybody wants to see. Instead of deep customization we get shallow. Smooth online? Lag everywhere. Last hope of Super Saiyan spiking the hair? Not happening. Perhaps even a tour of Conton city and showing off some new clothing stat customization gimmick to at least alleviate how stat boosts are still on clothes? Fuck Off

The PR for XV is just right in the shitter.

A game with a vision this poor doesn't have a chance in hell of having denuvo.

Its funny that a mod probably fixed the hair issues again. Bamco is just plain lazy

They did SSJ3 pretty well so I think it's less of being lazy and more a thing of budget.

and time
the first game came out last year and they changed the engine

I can buy time as an issue, not budget or difficulty because seriously, you don't need that many new models to do a decent SS spiky hair form to cover existing hairs adequately.

No Tails is just bullshit though.

>she will never be playable again

>no transforming hair
>no SSJ4
>clothes have stats
>apparently not all clothes can be coloured
>least amount of work possible put into the game

The stream killed it.

I dunno man, doing ssj hairs seems simple enough. You didn't even need to change anything with the one that already spiked, effectively skipped most of the hair

Fake saiyan.

The thing with the colorable clothes seems to be some fucking weird IP issue. It's clearly not laziness, since making the change would be absurdly trivial.

Its like a glorified version of XV1 and nothing of particular are fixed

What so absurdly trivial about it?

What do you mean? Allowing a model's color to be variable is nothing hard as long as the mechanic is already in.

I don't like using this world a lot but XV2 is LITERALLY an expansion pack. A full priced expansion pack. That I will be getting at as large a discount as possible

>you will never shove a special beam canon inside Notes' perfect Kamehameha

fucking modders could do it with the regular color selection screen
what could be a problem is getting them back to the original color since the color pallet for these clothes are different from the regular colorable clothes

That's not really a fair thing to say. It has a large number of new characters, a completely new story, and a number of changes to mechanics and new modes.
You may as well call New Vegas DLC.

>what could be a problem
A problem is too strong a word. They'd just have to implement something for it, like a "default" color option.

84+ character slots for the game confirmed.

84? - 58 = 26? new characters

We know about 15 new characters.

26? - 15 = 11? unknown characters

This is not including DLC or Goku Black.

>I see people who want SSJ hair to change constantly being insulted by manchildren though, as if their requested feature is somehow inferior to someone else's.
I didn't even see the argument but I can already tell OP is assblasted

Keep in mind that there won't be a 3rd one for quite some time. They plan to support XV2 for at least a year after release.

It's simply not hard to implement. SSJ hair isn't that hard to implement either, but I'm assuming they just couldn't come up with good designs and decided not to bother.

>This is not including
Goku Black's and Blue Trunk's character slots are almost certainly included in the 84 slots.

That reminds me of Soul calibur 4 where the bonus characters could not be edited at all in character customization outside of giving them a glowing effect on their weapon.

The devs of this game probably doesn't that much experience about character customization and doesn't take notes from other games that features much better customizations

SS hair at least requires actual modeling work. Colorable clothes are likely literally just a checkbox option level of work.

true
but that would require to rework the whole coloring system
what they could do is give us colorable versions of all existing clothes

Alright fair enough there's still a lot going on, but it's the simple shit that's putting people off the most. XV is self-insert: the game yet the most important part, character customization, could not be improved over XV1. What's the point with giving us more outfits when we can't customize them? what's the point of giving us new moves when we're all stuck with the same fighting style? shit like that.

I'll still enjoy the game, but it's starting to enter Bethesda tier where "modders will fix it" instead of being something great.

Not with that attitude.

>The devs of this game probably doesn't that much experience
That has nothing to do with anything. The mechanic is already there. There's no possible obstacle on the development side for their not adding the option to certain clothes. The only explanation is an outside factor.

"Rework" is an exaggeration. They could literally add one extra square for "default" color and call it a day. It would probably be more trouble to add colorable clones of clothes.

I was counting Blue Trunks, but I guess Black would be technically in the base game as well.

Has she been confirmed yet?

My guess is that the coloring system they have now simply isn't good enough. You can only choose from a handfull of colors and not all of them are accurate to the source material.

If they made a proper color editing system then that wouldn't be a problem.

Sauce?

I wanna fuck her blueberry bum

See: If she's in she'll be DLC, since she's from Super and XV2 doesn't cover DBS in the base game.

> yet the most important part, character customization

>most important part
>Character customization

If all this time of DIMPs constantly DODGING THE SHIT out of ANY CaC related questions hasn't told you that's not what DIMPs thinks is the most important thing I don't know what to tell you senpai.

All this time it's literally just been extremely basic shit like "OH MY GOD,IMPERFECT CELL IS IN!" instead of "OH MY GOD, I CAN MANIPULATE X AND Y AXIS' TO MAKE THIS POWER POLE LOOK LIKE IT'S STICKING OUT OF MY CACS ASS"

Honestly, XV2 stinks of executive meddling. The way the devs always talk in interviews about how the long support cycle for 2 means they'll finally have more time to work on 3 really makes it sound like they were told to rush 2 out.

Is it just me or would she be sexier with Whis' hairstyle? The ponytail is cute but a little plain for such a high level of being.

you don't realize how fucked the coloring system is until you mod the game
the colors are tied to other stuff like other character clothes
for example all the saiyan gloves use the exact same color and if you change it to black the characters using them will also have black gloves

It's a little more involved than checkbox since you would need to design it to be colourable in the first place then test to make sure it looks okay in all the available colours.

That is only an issue of the default colors though.

Obviously it'll be a problem for modders, but on the dev side with proper tools it cannot possibly be an issue.

That doesn't make any sense. Plenty of clothes look like ass in certain colors. It's simply a matter of activating the option to apply a certain color of your choosing to the existing model, instead of the default.

>release a game completely built from the ground up on "your Donut Steel is the most powerful thing ever, go save Goku!"
>no, the selling point isn't important

This is why I won't be paying full price.

>The way the devs always talk in interviews about how the long support cycle for 2 means they'll finally have more time to work on 3

Are you serious? is there a source for this? if so then XV2 was completely rushed out, probably to fund XV3.

The hype died out because the TGS stream all but confirmed that nothing has really changed in XV2. Clothes still have stats, Saiyans still have color swap SSJ hair with no tails, and the combat looks largely the same with few improvements. There are no new races to tinker with and there is still no gameplay variety in the parallel quests. They're basically charging you full price for an expansion.

I'M GONNA BEAT YOU LIKE A RUG! AH!

I can't seem to find it among the artist's works anymore, but here's the full image: a.pomf.cat/sjyyij.jpg

There's peeing in it, by the way. I don't like it either, but there's not all that much Note content, so you gotta take what you can get.

>not her hair down

>Are you serious?
Not the guy, but they've definitely said that a bunch of times in older interviews. Mostly when asked about XV3, to which they reply they want people to play XV2 for a long time so they'll support it with DLC and patches for a long time.

>They're basically charging you full price for an expansion.
It's a sequel.

>They're basically charging you full price for an expansion.
I don't think you know how expansions work

just looking a 3v3 stream makes me think they just got the netcode running
it was definitely rushed since they can't have proper 3v3 on a local network

>they want people to play XV2 for a long time so they'll support it with DLC and patches for a long time.

As long as some of that DLC is additions to the CaC including colourable costumes, monkey tails and other customization shit they'll get my time and money. Otherwise I'll just carry on playing Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 3.

I dunno, their 6v1 looks like it went fine( though it looks like I don't want to play with randoms on it), I'm pretty sure its not finished though

Honestly, it's possible but I wouldn't bet on it.

I know, it's why I'm currently playing B3 and T3.

They said they'll have a site set up for feedback for them to implement in patches, so let's hope enough people ask for those things once the game launches.

>b3
just y?
dragon rush makes it unplayable

Dragon Rush is painful but it can be ignored for the most part and the quality of everything else makes it more than enjoyable. The soundtrack alone is worth it.

I will certainly list the things I think it needs when available then.

She will in DB Heroes ultimate mission 3 for the 3ds.

>tfw that conversation earlier about how they aren't focusing on the CaCShit makes me remember we still haven't been told anything about the CaC races

I bet they still have all those dumbshit specializations and weaknesses

I'd kill to just see her in a trailer again.

Especially her God form.

Why bother when infinite world is better. Just download a complete save and enjoy the superior fighter

Infinite world has no difficulty select and i got my shit handed to me when I did play.

Holy shit, Xenoverse 1 is deceptively simple. It actually has a lot of depth to its combat.

I've been playing Tien for a few days now and trying to learn him, and I'm still learning shit. His combos are fucking spectacular.

I just learned that his "Tri Beam" attack where he normally puts his hands in a triangle, after I did a combo and immediately pressed Tri Beam, he did it with 1 hand like how it was in the Saiyan Saga, I think it did more damage, too.

Sick.

and XV2 has a even better system, did you watch that fuckin' Cell vs Turles gameplay?

Tien does the one hand tri beam if he's on the ground, he does the 2 hand one when he's flying. It's a nice detail though.

not that guy
its the same but faster and has some new mechanics like stamina break and homing dash
also improved hitboxes

It's not the same, including the combo system you literally couldn't do that in XV1

Did the Imperfect Cell land his ult in the gameplay? I only saw him whiff one and it looked like a grab attack. If it's the attack he used for his ult in Raging Blast, I hope the CaC can use it.

they just extended the basic square combo

No, you can MIX up the strings my man, you can do custom combos.

>you can mix up the strings
stuff you could do in the first game

You couldn't, boot it up right now user.

are you taking about stopping midcombo and start a new one?
you could do that in the first game but that just would have left you vulnerable

Not that guy, but seems like the same idea?

You can interchange into different strings, you don't need to stop at all.

pirating it
looks like a DLC for the first game
it'll be another 100 dollar laze fest

i still have no idea what you're talking about?
you can dash, guard cancel and do a new combo string in both games

Watch gameplay videos

i did watch most if not all demo videos
youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ06F2GSrw
here are all of goku combo strings
only the extended basic square combo is new the rest were in the first game

>giving us the option to go into our triangle strings from our square strings
literally in the video

I think I'm gonna go less tryhard in Xenoverse 2 and stat my build across more stats instead of specializing too much, so my character doesn't become too boring to play.

Assuming like 306 points to play with after all DLC (100 levels):

70 Basic Attack
70 Ki Supers
21 Strike Supers
45 Health
50 Ki
50 Stamina

I think they generally need to give us more ki and stamina bars by default. 5 starting out instead of 3.

There was no super episode this week that's why we got no xv2 thread

Holy shit, what a SICK fight. If nothing else, Xenoverse 2 made the combat great and fights between established characters are going to be cool as fuck.

i seriously hope none of you play the global version of dokkan battle over the superior japanese version

you could do that in the first game
[]+/\/\
[][]+/\/\
[][][]+/\/\
[][][][]+/\/\
these are all the same
the only one that is different is
[][][][][]+/\/\/\
the other 3 are
/\+[][][][]
/\/\/\/\/\
/\+[]+/\+[]+/\
the only new one is
[][][][][][][][]

Samefag

I'm just gonna do the same as XV1 and go 100 in ki supers and basic attacks while evenly spreading the remaining points among ki and stamina.

It's the best.

You still don't get it at all my man, but sure

You're pathetic.

if you dont play a namekian you need to get the FUCK out of my face

b-but you can't change clothes colour!!! How will people make their donut steel mega ultra Broly's now?

>wanting to play the moonrune version instead of something you understand

>playing slug faggots
Out of my way, scum, fridge master race coming through

Anyone else really liking the fact that Xenoverse 2 doesn't do close-ups for specials and transformations anymore?

It looks cool the first couple times, but it gets old quick. It takes you out of the fight visually and snaps concentration, and can even harm you combat-wise.

In XV2, doing an ultimate is just seamless.

they do but they aren't in local pvp

>being a namekian

Let me just shoot some neo tribeams at your slow, gimped, ass.

Ok, retard.

should just be an expansion to the first game

>space nigger lover
Z>Ball

I just want to see 3 Namekians VS 3 Namekians and all using giant form at the same time

Says the defensive faggot that doesn't understand samefagging. You may be hyped but people can share an opinion and opinion isn't great right now.

I want to see 6 giant Namekians fighting one boss.

Bonus points if the boss isn't a giant ape, but just Broly or something.

>A black person says they want beam struggles near me
Why are there people who think taking you out of the action for what is basically a glorified quick time event is a good idea

>I bet they still have all those dumbshit specializations and weaknesses
Of course they do, but it's not really a bad thing, they just need better balance.

I don't get it either, explain yourself better.

>during a beam struggle, both characters can pump the rest of their ki bars into the attack to make it more powerful
>the player with the largest remaining ki after unleashing his attack can win the beam struggle

Don't be a dumbfuck, that's still a bad thing.

So, then what's the point of dumping in ki if the person with more remaining ki wins anyway?

>square 4-triangle 1-(triangle) square 4

>Teammates can support allies during beam struggles a'la Father-Son Kamehameha

Why would anyone with a lesser amount of Ki even bother? Sounds stupid.

>literally pointless
It should be: Players can both pump ki into the attack, but can't see how much the other player has pumped in, after a few seconds, the player who put more ki in wins the struggle.

Why would you take away from the action for this? If there are other players, they should prioritize knocking the opponent out of the beam struggle

It's literally just behind.

>muh SSR rates

If you're pulling on anything but Dokkanfests and WT GSSRs you're wasting your money.

Then there'd be no reason to not pump it all in and if you don't have a ki build you have zero reason to do a struggle.

Because it would be like hitting them with double or triple the Supers in one go.

Then you scale the damage based on the ratio of ki put in, and if you're not in a ki build you DON'T FUCKING GET INTO A BEAM STRUGGLE.

>frieza still takes 2 slots, no other forms allowed
>cell still doesn't have playable watermelon

for fucks sake

>It's literally just behind.
I find that to be that more a good thing than a bad one.
youtube.com/watch?v=xO1TScQwu6g

But that's the thing. It's stupid because anyone who has less ki than the opponent won't get into ki struggles because they can't win.

>frieza still takes 2 slots

4. First form, Final form, 100% and Golden.

That's even worse. Just give us all the other fucking forms for frieza/cell too

This is a very good argument for why you shouldn't have perfect knowledge of your opponent. What this really should do is mean you don't get into a ki stuggle with an opponent who you aren't sure has less Ki than you currently.

>no other forms allowed
Third form might be in. When they listed off the villain forms that wouldn't be in, they specifically mention Frieza's second form, but not his third.
Likely because it'll be in, and then they'll just recolor it for Frost's assault form in the DLC.

Even then, you'll only get in a beam struggle once. If you don't win, you'll never again, because YOU CAN'T.

QUICK Cred Forums, there are FOURTEEN characters still yet to be announced for XV2, not counting DLC. The roster is 85 characters.

What do you want to see?

>Nail
>Cui
>King Vegeta
>King Cold
>Mecha Frieza
>#20

>god tier second form won't be in
>but shit tier third form might be
Fuck you, too, Dimps.

my only problem with this is freezers final form and the 100% form play exactly the same
only the skills are different
i still don't understand why they can't make the 100% form a transformation

I'd like to see West Kaioshin, but I know she won't be in.

>Nail

Why can't they just put all the forms like that in? Why fucking cut out watermelon and 2nd frieza at all? We don't need a billion gokus, cut one of them

Because it's a lot more work to design and model a new form like that compared to making another moveswap of Goku.

Is Supreme Kai in?

All Namekians look the same

>#20

He's a key character, how could they leave him out?

With Cell's first form included, he already has 3 slots too (First, Perfect, Super Perfect)

It's pretty fucking silly, but doesn't beat Goku's shit (Goku, Red Goku, Blue Goku, Black Goku, Pink Black Goku, GT Goku, Monkey Goku, Turles)

All the remaining characters will be Time Breaker reskins. Don't get your hopes up.

The roster is still decent though.

But in all seriousness, thats most likely Nail cause of the stance, looks like he wont be NPC status only

>there's a chance the Xenoverse storymode might have Nail fight the Ginyu Force alongisde Vegeta, Gohan, and Krillin

I want to see Cui too, not because I actually want Cui, but because I want his "Ah! Lord Frieza!" move. Also Paragus. Not meme characters like King Vegeta, though. He's just one of those characters that really irks me

Heinous forms will just be presets, not seperate slots.
It's literally the same shit as the Villainous form from the first game but with a different glow.

old CaC
baby vegeta
uub
tapion
pikkon
chichi
king piccolo
tamburine
devilman
dabura
bojak
zangya
spopovich

>still posting this meme

They had the dark forms take up a skin rather than a slot in XV1.

I don't know, user, how could they leave out the entire Android and Buu saga from XV1?
Oh wait.

I'd like Tao Pai Pai, Commander Black in Battle Jacket or a Pilaf Machine and some universe 6 dudes.

>Supreme Kai of Time
>FUCKING DEMIGRA SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK
>Gero
>Mecha Frieza
>Broly's other forms
>Note
>Beat
>Majin loli twins

All I can ask for.

>old CaC
I really wish one could pick multiple Time Patroller slots as multiple characters in a team. Fuck, now I'm mad because it won't happen.

>>Majin loli twins
The Devilmen gets more attention than those two.

I think you can, they showed it in the demo. Unless they were just made for the demo characters that won't be present.

The androids were still in, and so were the Buus.

I want the other generic Freeza soldier, from older games, and the Kaiba Corp human soldiers, from Super. Not because I want them, particularly, but because they'd add variety to horde missions.

I liked Xenoverse 1 a lot, all I hope for is that the NPCs don't spam kamehameha's over and over again.

Super Saiyan no longer gives infinite skill use, so that shouldn't be as big a problem any more.

>They give enemies infinite ki anyway
>Nothing changed

not possible
also CaC vs CaC in offline pve is not possible again

I liked Super Saiyan Bargain Sale.

I've been saving up dragon stones on global, and I've got like 200 now

What should I use them on? Is there anything good coming up?

>also CaC vs CaC in offline pve is not possible again

What am I looking at here

0.02 yen have been added to your bamco happy happy fun time account! thank you very very mistah american!

But they skipped the majority of the Android Saga, to the point where it just goes straight into the Cell Games, as well as nearly all the Buu Saga.

Keep saving until AGL Super Vegito and PHY Broly come along.

>tfw got good at playing Xenoverse with a mouse+keyboard

The only thing that gives me issues is the 2 stamina bar escape move, it's alt+ctrl+z or some shit, fucked up

i know
how hard is it to implement it
its fucking possible for local pvp mode but not for PvE

look at the first slot
thats the CaC
its blacked out if you want to play against yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=PcxlcZRSymM

But the characters were still there, and you still fought the androids in trunk's future. Why would you want to fight them twice?

I mean sure, fighting Dabra and Yakkon and the Tenkaichi would be nice, but any of those would mean a fair bit of extra work, let's be real.

>thats the CaC
>its blacked out if you want to play against yourself
But the first character selected is Cell. Oh, so you can't pick them as the COM no matter what huh?

Fuck.
Now I'm mad again.

Buuhan, Super Vegito, SSJ3 Gotenks, Phy Broly, SSBKK Goku.

presenting....the new waifu

They better put a difficulty setting for the AI this time.

yeah its bullshit
since its possible for local PvP to play against your own CaC

Bet they won't.

Didn't that also happen with Budokai 2 and Tenkaichi 2 just being the previous game with some new things and small improvements, while the third came and was literally a masterpiece?
Should we just wait for Xenoverse 3 at this rate of the pattern?

I guess this means they have no AI for them? But then there was that shitty Old Kai mission...

but they do
just use the one from the expert missions where you play against your evil version
its just lazy

Well, it was a really shitty AI.
But no, it's not "lazy". Lazy would mean they're avoiding it because it would be difficult to do. But there is no work necessary to do it. All the pieces are already there.

It's just plain baffling.

i love that dance
i hope they didn't nerfed it
>people got so mad that they just alt+f4red

My hype for this game deflated like a wet, soppy balloon

What's there to nerf? The window to do anything at the end of a dance is tiny enough as it is.

why the fuck do they seperate transformations for cell and frieza? who the fuck just wants to play as first form frieza or cell with out transforming

Because then they can make each form roughly equally powerful without having to balance them too much.

Have they clarified what data you can transfer over from your XV1 save?

A statue of your old character is fine and all, but if I have to grind for Broly and Beerus' outfits again...

thats retarded and takes a way a lot of possible fan service, no wonder krillin can beat whis in this fucking game with out trouble

like it matters, Trunks in SS2 can now fight evenly with Black or Zamasu, who are beating Goku up.

>continuous support means the game was rushed
Drink bleach.

saiyanisland.com/2016/09/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-character-customize-menu-costumes-poses/

>if I have to grind for Broly and Beerus' outfits again...
they said early on the game will be significantly less grindy than XV1 was, since they've overhauled the loot system

It coming out in a year means the game was rushed, especially when they draw attention to how XV3 will be a long ways off.

then you might as well just make transformations part of the base character and just have the stats stay the same no point even having stats

user, if the game had proper stats it would be literally impossible to win unless you chose Whis or were crazy good with Beerus.

Shame he won't get god powers, he'd be completely OP.

V-Jump scans soon. Get your preferred method of suicide ready.

they seem to be building up to him unlocking SSJ3 if anything

If he got god powers, he'd fight... and then be pretty much the same, because transformations mean fuckall in Super.

>Won't let me hug 18
>Won't let me hug Videl
>Won't let me hug Zangya
Pirate it is

Literally only 5 new characters
BRAVO NAMCO

>5 characters

>16
>3 forms of Cooler
>Imperfect Cell
>Turles
>2 forms of Goku Black
>Blue Trunks
>Majin Vegeta
>Future Gohan
>Masked Bardock
>Zarbon
>Dodoria
>Slug
>Janemba
>Gogeta

>masked bardock
>new character
he's just a preset

Is he? From what I know he seems like he should be a different character, since he's totally different from Bardock both power-wise and personality-wise (being pretty much entirely silent)

from the last trailer it appears that he plays exactly the same as bardock
why should they waste a character slot on him?

Just think too, some characters like Dabura are going to be left out (again) but hey at least Random Frieza Soldiers are in. :^)

user, assuming you're not shitposting and just widlly misinformed, there's 25 new characters total in Xenoverse 2, not counting future DLC, not counting different presets.

Dunno, why should they waste a slot on 100% Frieza? Or Super Perfect Cell? Or BOTH of Goku's God forms? Or Blue Vegeta?

they put in characters that are going to appear in the story
freezers soldiers a just meat bags
if they can't find anything to do with a character i don't they are going to put him in

I'm just waiting for the game to come out at this point. I don't really care for their pre-release stuff. Just gimme the damn game.

I kind of wish they did. I know it'd suck gameplay-wise, but I like the idea of the game having stats that mirror the show's.

Broly mentor when?

>Towa is Dabura's sister
>Towa looks to be the same race as Whis, Vados, and the other celestial butlers

so...is the cosmic court attended to and managed by a bunch of demons? a coincidence is unlikely since Toriyama himself designed Towa

Dabura is especially stupid since he's related to the main antagonist.
Might make it in as DLC though if the Super DLC adds PQs based on Future Trunks' Buu-related events.

>Make "alien" race
>Basically humanoid CaC that cycles the kinds of head shapes, skin colors, horns and clothes you see in alien mooks
>Randomization = hundreds of easy meatbags for missions
>???
>Dimps doesn't like profit

same. i've already pre-ordered so I at least want the damn beta already

well user, humans and saiyans aren't the same either

>I know it'd suck gameplay-wise, but I like the idea of the game having stats that mirror the show's.
It wouldn't merely suck. The game would be unplayable, a meme mode no one would use more than a few minutes at best.

I can see that being used by roleplay fags

I mean, if you couldn't get past an encounter because of power levels, presumably the game would give you ways to increase your power level and eventually match and surpass the enemy.

That's, like, a big chunk of the game's whole appeal, isn't it?

It's not surprising that there'd be similarities between Otherworld races given that the Makaio/Makaioshin are literally just Kaio/Kaioshin with evil hearts. Born from the same tree and everything.
Other Otherworld races having similar relationships wouldn't be a stretch.

god goku has a different model than regular goku
same as 100% freezer
the other 2 blue forms are dlc
i agree on super perfect cell
he has the same model and plays the same
they should have made him his own transformation instead of wasting a character slot

I can see them having movie characters as mentors, but most people would probably just use Gogeta and Janemba moves.

>Makaio/Makaioshin are literally just Kaio/Kaioshin with evil hearts. Born from the same tree and everything.
huh. I need to read up on DB lore more

i don't see gogetas moves to be useful
they can be easily avoided
however janembas sword move seems quite good

it's more about the interaction than getting the moves, since that's the only difference between getting them from a mentor and just getting them from PQ's

The Stardust Breaker looks too cool to pass up

>they can be easily avoided
the game has dozens of moves that stun and paralyze to supplement your Big McLargehuge ki blasts

That's called story mode, user.

>Broly mentor
>Every mission is just him being mad and trying to kill you
>In the last mission he finally accepts you as a friend
>If you're wearing a Goku wig he refuses to talk to you

i really dislike how they split it
it should have been 1 move

>the fake ssj from Lord Slug was actually a psuedo ssj god form, using kaio ki rather than god ki
>SSJ4 Gogeta is actually SSJ God Gogeta
>Broly used SSJ God, Blue, and Green forms

how would you feel if this was made canon?

he has a thing for buufus
>you may be cute, but you're still trash

How hard is it to implement the early parts of the Buu Saga since there's enough what if shit in there too (Goku kills Vegeta, Dabura kills Gohan, whatever the fuck). Dabura's a pretty important character to be omiting because "lol we couldn't find anything for him".

If you can't find anything important in the story for someone like Dabura but can Dodoria that's pretty fucked.

All of that is retarded. I'd rather super's retardation didn't infect other retarded but still better parts of the franchise.

It's simply a matter of there being a lot of story and not enough time or budget or likely even interest to adapt meddling of EVERY SINGLE time period right off the bat.

Would never happen because it's retarded and doesn't make any sense, even by GT's dumbfuck standards.

there are still 14 characters or more left that they didn't showed yet
besides we haven't seen much from the buu saga
dabura and wrath of the dragon could still be a thing

I'm really fucking hyped for xenoverse 2, you guys. I loved xenoverse despite it being a 6/10, preordered and paid off this shit, it looks really good. the 6v1 video had me hyped. The marketing for Xenoverse 2 has been fucking atrocious though.

Oh yeah.

>The marketing for Xenoverse 2 has been fucking atrocious though.
It's been the same as the first game. The difference being that the novelty of CACs and the Time Patrol has worn off by this point.

does someone have link to the pic?

Turles' moves look great, he has one where it's like heat-seeking missiles and far more effectives than just consecutive energy blasts

>he has one where it's like heat-seeking missiles
Looks cool as fuck.

Why is he such a tsundere?

Pretty vague question, but I assume you mean this one.

fourleafdiglett.tumblr.com/post/147321609304

tah

>Broly will never fuck your ass using your tiny loli Buufu as a condom
>Since it's your Buufu that's going in your ass it's no homo

>only the fatass Broly is in Xenoverse 1/2
>no regular SSJ Broly which was the competitive choice people used in BT3

his ultimate is good too

If you HONESTLY think that DBZ is better than DB, you ACTUALLY have no taste. Goddamn.

Well considering basically everything except for annual sports games have been pushed the fuck back, I'll definitely be getting this on release.
Is this actually going to follow up on any of the story from Xenoverse 1? I didn't play that and don't want to miss out on anything

we've never seen him fight in his base or regular ssj form
same goes for teen gohan who was always in his ssj form

Ta?

2 years after the events of Xenoverse.

Just know Mira and Towa are returning; main character became a hero.

He punched Goku around a bit in his Super Saiyan form, and fought a fair bit of his second movie in that form too.

did you not watch the 2nd broly movie?

i guess that wasn't enough to create his combos

i try to forget about that one and the bio broly movie

Rough guess on the roster, any other ideas

Villainous mode characters are making it into Super DB Heroes.

>Still no Demigra

MAKE IT STOP

>Baby Vegeta
>No SSJ4
okay.

>wasing 3 slots on baby
>gt trunks getting his own slot again despite being just a ft reskin
fuck that

You forgot Super Trunks

>Android 13
>Garlic Jr
>Tapion
Nope, also SSB is a transformation unlike what it was in XV

5th form cooler is a different character to 4th form cooler?

Why?

different model and different combos

>Not having the civilized base form / SSJ Broly as your tutor who is relatively kind to you
>Goes mad in the last mission and fights you as LSSJ3 Broly

Tbh it'd make sense for Meta Cooler and Cooler to be one character. Same with Mecha-Frieza and Frieza.

>Goes mad in the last mission and fights you as LSSJ3 Broly

Why stop there?

Why indeed.

Anyone know where we can look for the V-Jump leaks?

DBS Chapter 16 got leaked and Dokkan battle, Xenoverse 2 is bound to be next.

Shit I forgot bojack, my proportions are all wrong now.

He's under vegeta already
There's no room for him, he's already set as the character under your avatar just like in XV1. He probably is under future trunks like the armor version in XV1.

Well we also don't know where the last page is

i don't think v-jump is going to show shit we haven't seen yet
probably will be just metal cooler and stuff from the new trailer

You never know with these dickheads

>Second Form Frieza
>Third Form Frieza
>Semi-Perfect Cell
>Kid Goku
>Master Roshi
>Teen BASE Gohan
>SSG Vegeta
>Vados
>Champa
>Supreme Kai

All I want is a Kibito Super Strike event with Kibito Kai and Supreme Kai also being able to dokkan awaken since Kai is relevant in the story now. That and a TEQ Pikkon rebirth with prepared for battle so I'll finally start using him.

Is Metal Cooler coming in Xenoverse 2?

yes, 100 of them

Yes. He gets paired up with Golden Frieza in the latest trailer.
They have a spy among us and stole our Golden Frieza/Platinum Cooler tagteam idea.

Why is everyone upset about stat clothing?

Because people took everything posted here as fact

I was until I learned that there's basically transmog in Xenoverse 2, so you can wear what has the best stats and transmog whatever you think looks coolest

Because you either look like shit or gimp yourself.

Clothing stats in XV1 seriously did not matter at all.

It wasn't huge, but the stat advantage of good clothes is non-negligible.

source?
how does it work
cosmetic tab?

yes it did
5 bar clothing gave you a huge boost

He attacked Goku in his Psuedo SSJ form in the first movie and fought for a while in SSJ in the second.

>wanted to make a Saiyan blaster in XV
>wanted to wear Bardock's shit
>20% less damage to ki blasts while wearing the full set
>did not matter at all.
This game just keeps looking worse and worse the more stuff they reveal.

Jeez, half of these characters should have really been transformations/fusions. I mean what the fuck is the point of having 4 different frieza's with eh same moveset, not counting super skills. Or 3 Cells, granted I think imperfect has different combos than Perfect and Super Perfect.

So my brother recently bought XV digitally on Xbone, and there seems to be a huge stuttering problem. It can happen any time, and it basically makes the game unplayable. He can remedy it for a while by going in and out of the dashboard, but it just comes back in about 15 mins or so.

He doesn't play online, so it can't be a connection problem. I literally cannot find anybody with a similar problem (without it being pc graphics related) so what's the deal?

You're retarded. Race, gender and weight had more of an effect than clothing.

If you wanted a Blaster you were Sayain female or Earthling female with the thinnest option possibly. That's far more fucking restricting than not being able to wear Broly's clothes.

That was shit too, but that doesn't make the clothing stats less shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aN4f4vYILvI

1:50

It does because you literally just had to avoid the one clothing set with -5 to your chosen attribute per item. You could still mix and match to minimise the affect over hundreds of items. Character creation had a greater affect over more limited choices.

>It does because you literally just had to avoid the one clothing set with -5 to your chosen attribute per item
And that's shit.

>Character creation had a greater affect over more limited choices.
Shit too.

should have posted the interview instead
>RPG Site: What sort of customization can we expect this time with the character creation tools?

>Hirano: In terms of customization we have a lot more volume such as more costumes and more features as well. In terms of the costumes, there were more popular costumes than others – and when you’re choosing a costume, you want to choose it because you want to look like that. So we’re adding in new features that players can be strong while choosing the costume that they really like.

hirano also said there were no giants

nah he said theres no great apes

No playable great apes.

Not giants in general.

A P E S

Nigga put it this way. If Broly's clothes weren't in the game you wouldn't fucking notice. If Nameks were out, Majins were out, Earthling males were out, Sayain males were a fucking pipe dream and the only weight option was thin you'd fucking notice.

>Even Tori acknowledges that Frieza is the best villain
How do people still argue

>simple enough
>almost 200 different hair models between both sexes
yeah sure mr video game designer pro

he hates cell well mostly because his skin pattern was very hard to draw

Nigga, the fact is the clothes are there, and the stats can mean a fairly large or fairly small boost or reduction to your stats. This is restrictive and it fucking sucks. Yes, the stats for the race and build suck ass too. But that doesn't make the clothes thing not suck.

ITT: I don't know how to make video games

>videogames are inscrutable mystical phenomena and if you aren't a developer you can't draw obvious conclusions about their systems.

What's your point?

they are reusing lots of assets from the first game
the complains are valid

>200

There were like 10 at best in XV1.

Doesn't TEQ Pikkon have Shocking Speed and lowers enemy stats? He's alright. I Baba'd him when I first got him because I was salty about not getting the Gogeta I pulled later. Regretting it now.

Also PfB is Saiyan exclusive.

We better get a freezypops floating chair thing in X2

So is Cell technically the weakest major villain now that Frieza has Golden Form?

>It's been the same as the first game

No it's not. XV1s marketing went in heavier with the CaC details and before the last month kicked in you easily had a clear idea of what to expect with it. It also varied up the selectable premade CaCs in its demos a shitton and very early on. Plus you even had a ton of livestreams along the way of where people who knew the game played a near complete build of it right in front of an audience and answered questions about it.

XV2 on the other hand has been ducking hardcore on it to the point where we don't even know what each race does,they constantly bring in people who either don't know what the fuck they're doing or put people who do on the most bare bones demo quality version of it imagine if one of those Youtube dips like Afro had the kind of access they did to the TGS build possible so they can't explore. Instead it's been endless wank about how some retard Goku and Vegeta variation made it in to the game like that matters when the game is based around you using your CaC

I didn't get to play the first Xenoverse so I'll be picking this up

no

It does because if you cared about the stat difference to min max then you're already fucking railed roaded apperance wise that you have no reason to care about clothing because you're already letting stats pick your appearance. How the fuck do you not understand that?

from the last two streams with the expert mission and the 3v3 pvp we can see that CaCs still have the same racial abilities
humans still get auto ki charge and nameks still have health regen if low health

Good eye. I didn't even notice that.

Still the marketing is still shit. It's preferable to have something like this,which they did for XV1 for that then forcing you to pay super special attention to a stream which happens almost a month less than the games release.

yes the marketing is atrocious
their twitch streams have been pure shit

>It does because if you cared about the stat difference to min max then you're already fucking railed roaded apperance
What part of "both of those stat mechanics are shit" don't you understand?

>Fight fuckload of meta cooler
>Then fight stronger meta cooler
>Ultimate Finish: win in 5 minutes, then beat masked meta cooler with infinite Super armor while more meta coolers fly around spamming supernova

>Lose Condition: Goku or Vegeta faints

Xbone is dying
Or it installed wrong. Try deleting and redownloading

at least they turned down the RNG in this one
if it was in the first game there would have been a lot of broken controllers and rage quitting

Couldn't he just get the beta to do that?

what do you guys think?

at least these guys know how to play the game

Will we get Kai clothes Trunks in XV2?

The part were your autistic enough to have to have 1 specific outfit but refuse to because it's literally the worst item for your specific build while playing a race that doesn't provide the best statsfor your specific build and is actually the worst (If you chose male) in a game where the stats provided by race and appearance dwarf those of clothing.

who knows, but XV2 scans when

Oh cool, solar flare

Aldo was that big orange beam a super masenko?

any XV2 scans, user ?

>trunks in kai clothes
kek
also why does the zsword look so small?
its supposed to be a lot larger

I just realised that if I combine the cell Top with that one freezypop bottom I can make a character with four bug wings

I cant wait for it the way they teased it looks like you can join freaza

>The part were your autistic
You're the one arguing for hours now that one cannot say a mechanic is shit because another similar one is also shit.

Toyotable is a good imitator of Toriyama's style but not a very good artist.-

You can argue they do but at the same time they're just putting on a show there. All they need to do is attack behind when they teleport.

thats how it should be
showing fancy shit so people get hyped and buy the game

Yes because they're both tied to appearance you muppet.

You can't say having stat clothing is shit when the effect is minimal

Your argument was the Bardock's clothing isn't minimal to a ki user because it's -5 points per item and you couldn't use that on your sayain blaster.

My point is that having a Sayain Blaster in the first place already has fucked your stats so hard as male Sayains are literally last place that Bardock's clothing isn't going to make you much worse.

The alternative is you chose female Sayain as she's #2 ki blaster but if you're already letting stats dictate your appearance in an effort to min max you can't fucking complain about having to let stats dictate your clothing when all you really have to do is avoid the very select few items that are -5 to fucking ki blasts.

>Yes because they're both tied to appearance
Exactly, retard. Stats tied to appearance is fucking shit. This goes for clothes and for character build.

But stats are already tied to race and appearance in XV2 so why get up in arms over clothing stats. It literally means nothing in comparison.

What if I wanted to play a female saiyan, you utter fucking moron?

Then I'll run into the clothes issue while being untouched by the appearance issue. They're both shit mechanics, and clothes having stats again fucking sucks even if appearance having stats again sucks harder.

WHERE IS TAINO

Then I hope you didn't want to play a tall one or an average or bulky one because those also affect stats.

well, stats being on clothes sucks ass, but there is some saving grace when one of the latest v-jump scans confirmed that bulma will be able to upgrade your clothes

in the trash

on my dick

Maybe I didn't. The fuck does it matter? Point is both are the same shit mechanic, and you can certainly call one shit even if the other one is smellier shit.

Implying this doesn't just mean level 1 clothes will become level 5 clothes, still with the base stats only multiplied

What if female Sayain had the worst stats? You claim to make the selection based purely on aesthetics but then care about stats when it comes to clothing.

Carrying the children of every member of the Ginyu Force.

I don't claim a fucking thing besides "stats tied to appearance or clothes are shitty". No matter what distribution you have, some people will want to play a minmaxed appearance build because they like how it looks, and they may then run into the problem with the clothes.

Erased from existence in a tragic time machine accident.

Up broly's legendary Super anus

You said that you'd encounter the clothes issue while being untouched by the appreance issue. Implying you chose for stats. Either way picking female Sayain means one of two things. You picked female Sayain for stats or you picked female Sayain for aesthetics and got lucky with stats.

If you'd still pick female Sayain with shit stats then forget clothes because clearly stats don't matter to you.

If you wouldn't pick female Sayain if they had the worst stats then forget about clothing because clearly appearance doesn't matter to you.

You are genuinely, 100% autistic as fuck.

What I personally picked doesn't matter at all. As long as stats are tied to appearance, there will be people who get an unfair advantage because they happened to like an appearance favorable to their build. There will also be people who are gimped because they liked something unfavorable. Both of those will face similar possible advantages or disadvantages from clothes. This is entirely independent of any intent to minmax. It's a shitty mechanic that has the potential to buff you or fuck you over twice, and I'm done explaining this to you.

clothing should be purely cosmetic
however they should revise the racial stats
it does make sense that a buff character should be stronger than a thin character
however tallness giving bigger health is bullshit
also they should speed a normal stat like stamina and ki

How is it an unfair advantage? You have the option to pick the same thing. Are you literally trying to say having different taste in clothing is an unfair advantage? Are you fucking retarded?

It's dragon ball (z onwards). Your build or figure doesn't matter for shit, because in the end it's your ki that does everything now.

i guess that true
freezer was a midget

you don't understand
for example all fridge clothes are meele based
you're fucked if you want to make a ki based fridge
same goes for saiyan armor thats mostly ki based
stats being tied to clothes limits customization

it is better for anyone thats not a fat weeb

NIGGA!

HE SAID!

HAVING CLOTHES OR APPEARENCE AFFECT YOUR STATS IN ANY WAY IS BULLSHIT!

THEY BOTH SUCK!

HE FUCKING AGREES WITH YOU!

main character shoots himself with a ki blaster (xenoverse version of guns) in the end of the first game because the girl you saved ended up being the big bad and you were made to do a lot of her dirty work, killing civilians etc, thinking you were saving her as she manipulated you.

I didn't play XV1 because I was a NEET when it came out and couldn't afford that shit.

I got money now and have always been a massive Dragon Ball fan (Z and GT were good, fuck you) is XV1 worth picking up or should I just wait for 2 since the general consensus is that it's a clone of 1 with new set pieces?

get 2 because its better overall

I'd just pirate it to be honest.

Yeah but then you have characters like Kid Buu who drops fucking everyone and he's the same size as kid Trunks.

at least that better than having the CaCs being the strongest characters in the entire game
having more variation in viable characters is nice

>however they should revise the racial stats

More like remove them entirely. They make a whole races options completely garbage and 2 races as completely unarguably the best of the game.

Wait for XV2

You should really just pirate 1 though assuming you did the smart thing and used your money to join the PC master race.

That's not really the point he was getting at.

Nigga you're "fucked" if you want to name a Namekian anything if you only care about stats. Fucking 7th place in literally every stat category besides health.

Doesn't mean you couldn't choose them and have fun though. I know I did.

If you can get it cheap or free, smash through the campaign so you are familiar with the villains and supporting cast

yes
i guess we can all agree that racial and clothing stats are shit and we want them out

No, according to that guy you can either hate the appearance based stats and not the clothes, or not care either way.

>mfw mastering Bardock's combos tonight

His fighting style is a thing of beauty.

>Nearly every transformation for the CaCs save for Golden Frieza and the Super Saiyan stages disable and override your CaCs Super and Ultimates

>tfw CaC's will never be able to use the combos of existing characters

Phooey.

he's good
but piccolo is better

buufus

Only the new race exclusive ones.

Eh, it's shit but I can live with using something else.
Also it's double shit that Sun Wukong mode is human exclusive.

>You can't take on your existing mentor's combat style while he is instructing you

XV3 feature at the very least

>XV3 feature at the very least
I really really really want it but it feels like such a long shot when these chucklefucks can't even add saiyan tails.

they want people to use the other characters too

I don't mind it but I think we'll need some sort of restrictions as far as who combos you can use

No one's stopping them.

fine lets say they let you change the fighting style of your CaC to all the other possible ones
lets say humans get the fighting style from the human roster characters like tien, yamcha and krillin
saiyans get all saiyan fighting styles and so on
people would just want to make the perfect CaC
so there would be no point for any roster

It's pretty clear XV2 is just going to be XV1 but better, while XV3 will be the true definitive sequel.

There's also exactly nothing wrong with this unless you're a completely deluded turbonerd who wasn't around for the halcyon days of Budokai and Tenkaichi, where literally this entire fucking development saga has already played out.

I probably won't buy it full price but I'll set aside from cash for its first decent discount and get it then. They'll probably have patched out most of the bugginess by then, too.

There already isn't. If they want people to play with normal fighters all they have to do is add a vs mode with no CaC allowed.

not him, but characters like Goku and Cell saw some use because they weren't completely useless against CaC(mostly because of their strings and stats)

>Budokai and Tenkaichi, where literally this entire fucking development saga has already played out.

t. some dumb nigger who never played Budokai Tenkaichi 2

The improvements in that game were fucking legendary and were worth going back to experience even after Tenkaichi 3 came out.

Most characters generally weren't though. I think people who like the normal roster will keep using normals, people who like using CaC's will keep using CaC's regardless. A vs mode with no CaC's would still be neat.

I mean sure, but that doesn't mean it won't be literal hell when you give CaCs the only thing cast has to offer( their strings and combos)
I'd rather not deal with people using Goku's strings.

>I'd rather not deal with people using Goku's strings
You already do, by your own admission. People playing Goku.

i wouldn't mind if they give us modifiable grabs at least

It's fine because Goku has per-determined stats so he can't exactly punch you into no hp the same way a full basic CaC can, you really don't get the difference it would make

Bitch, I had Tenkaichi 2 pre-ordered from Best Buy and picked it up the day it released after school and mainlined that shit all throughout high school and the kind of shit XV2 is doing are the same type of upgrades Tenkaichi 2 had over Tenkaichi, don't play with me. XV1 and Tenkaichi laid the groundwork, XV2 and Tenkaichi 2 are building it up, and XV3 and Tenkaichi 3 will perfect it, I fucking guarantee you.

I do, but that is a balance issue user. Just adding the feature if the only really good string is Goku's would be a problem, yes.

a much better option would be to improve CaC strings(they did this for namekians) or let them choose between 3 original strings for them.

But I want the strings of the main cast ;_;

then play with the main cast
a no CaC mode would be perfect for XV2

NO.
I want my CaC to learn the strings of the main cast.

Just balance the thing you doble nigger and leave the Canon Character people in their own pen.