So why did this become a meme?

So why did this become a meme?

I hadn't played the game since its release until the other day, but I remember this mission because of people repeating this line a lot online.

I just did this mission, and finished it just after entering the tunnel at the edge of the city (maybe a minute total?).

Was it always this easy? I'm sure I remember having to take out tons of guys back in the day, but it was just three or four.

because people are idiots and don't understand that guns can only shoot straight

because bait

I dont know why it wasnt the rc plane
that mission is impossible

Did you play it on PC? A lot of this bullshit was fixed in the PC/Xbox release

Because I got stuck at that part for years.

PS4. I wondered that, but I assumed they just ported it to everything without doing much to it, considering everything else that isn't fixed.

I beat it first try a few weeks ago, like a decade after the last time I played it

It was hard when we was 10-13 years old

The only thing I've ever found hard in GTA was getting all gold in driving (not flying) school.

I'm convinced it was nerfed for later releases.

>trying to do the stupid ass stunts on gold
>the same 5 seconds of radio x keep replaying
>see the sun go down and keep trying into the night

In later versions it was made easier.
Back then, it was borderline luck if the cunt actually shot the targets.

It was pretty broken early versions and Big Smoke aimed like a blind man.

It got fixed in later releases.

Big Smoke aims much better if you keep a slight distance between yourself and the train which might be unintuitive for some people since people so they keep the bike right up against the train and he won't hit anything.

Supply Lines is the real bullshit version that was patched to be easier in all releases after the original ps2 version

All of Big Smoke's missions were bullshit
>TIME TO RETURN THE FAVOR BABY GET ON

>REACH OUT AND TOUCH FA-
>PERSONAL JESU-

If I recall correctly, on PS2(and maybe XBox version too) you could actually target different things while riding on a bike. On PC you always shoot straight, which makes the mission pretty hard, since you pretty much have to rely on Smoke to take the enemies out.

bike shooting in VC and SA were only directly forward or to the sides with shoulder buttons. Free aiming while shooting from vehicles was only added in 4.

> 10-13 years old
Cred Forums is 18+ kiddo

>Supply Lines is the real bullshit version that was patched to be easier in all releases after the original ps2 version

It is also completely optional.

Exactly, now please leave this site, you've got a test tomorrow!

Release date(s)
26 October 2004

>when we was 10-13 years old

learn to fucking read

For me it was almost impossible unless:
>you never fall off the bike
>you ride on to the bridge over the rails out in the country
>you nail the drop from the bridge onto the roof of the train
>you finish off the Vagos with shooting straight with SMG
Fall once, load game. Fall off the roof of the train, load game.