What's the best mouse for gaming Cred Forums?

What's the best mouse for gaming Cred Forums?

this is desu. Feels prefect and has just the right amount of buttons.

Anything without the razer logo on it

Zowie EC-2A is olympian god tier

G502 is alright but it's ricer shit.

Mionix 7000 series. Any model.

It looks like something from a Transformers movie.

Deathadder/Zowie FK series are the best mice for FPS

inb4 logitech/intelimouse fags spam their inferior hardware

>top shell not made from one single piece
absolutely disgusting

That was the best mouse I ever owned. Went through 2 of them but they are now discontinued. RIP.

I now own this overpriced abomination. I do NOT recommend it.

Got a Steelseries Sensei RAW. Have no objections to it so far.
Does everything a mouse should and does it well.

I still have my MX518 but this one's sensor is a bit better. Discontinued and no replacement in sight.

I've got two in storage thankfully, they might still be selling on Ebay, bought one when it was announced they were discontinued from there. G402/502 are close to the same too.

No wonder the posts around here are so edgy all the time.

>Razer mouse is double clicking again

I got memed didn't I

This is a good mouse

You think that's bad, I conned myself into buying the G900 at £130. What's wrong with yours out of interest?

This looks ergonomically comfy but those decal patterns remind me too much of the the Alien franchise art style.

2spooky

I tried out a lot of mice before picking this one up, I like it... it's only $50 USD and it's comfortable.

G700 is better for office tasks than it is for gayman. I've gotten so used to having a shitton of buttons that I can't use anything else. It's also pretty damn ergonomic.
If only the battery lived for longer than a day, it would've been great.

Where to begin?
>""Wireless""" yet battery lasts one day only (MX1100 batteries lasted ~7 months with heavy usage)
>Buttons are a pain in the ass to use and you need to read the instruction manual to use them since they aren't actually labelled
>extra two shoulder buttons are not mouse buttons but, rather, soft buttons that are programmed to keyboard buttons
>regular shoulder buttons randomly stop working and I have to strike the mouse to get them working again
>due to shit battery, mouse pretty much needs to be wired all the time but the cable if very thick and rigid making using the mouse a never ending fight again the stupid stiff cable
>2 years later, DPI switching is still amystery. switching to a higer DPI then back down to where you were does not actually put you at the DPI you were originally using
>much smaller and lighter than the MX1100, also made of shittier plastic. Feels hollow and cheap
>grips are no longer a nice-feeling rubber but just a textured plastic that feels like grains of dirt

Also it's just ugly. But I spent so much on this stupid thing, I'm just toughing it out until it either dies or I see something that's closer to the MX1100.

Still strong after over 10 years. With all the shit logitech makes now, I can't believe this was considered a "gaming mouse" in 2004

>Buttons are a pain in the ass to use and you need to read the instruction manual to use them since they aren't actually labelled

The software for it is pretty much as WYSIWYG as it can be, what are you on about?

>the cable if very thick and rigid

Yeah, it's shit, I've had to replace it with a thinner one.

I'm in the same boat, the wireless function of the G900 has started to malfunction making it useless for competitive play and the braided wire is so obnoxious.

Despite the shitty looks, this is truly the best mouse currently in the market in temrs of specs

I've owned one of these for few years and I'm kind of disappointed that there's nothing that outclasses it all these years later, now that I'm looking for a new mouse.

What's the scroll wheel like? I find pic related's to occasionally scroll itself even when the free scroll is disabled.

When did Logitech start making so ugly mice?

I'm using this for everything. It's pretty good

>those tiny triangle indents

I can't stand those things, dirt gets trapped inside easily

I use logitech G300s. Real nice

With with the Steel Series Rival after using a Logitech g400s for a while.

I love it. Better software, simple design, not too many buttons, not ugly.

Yeah I was skeptical buying it since it looks like typical ricer shit but I love it

This is going to be the new king soon. Technically it already came out but lots of retailers don't have them yet

looks way better than OP's. i have a deathadder right now. shit does not fight in my hand right i hate it. i used to have a logitech g500 and it was so comfy but died for some reason.

That's a laser mouse you dingle. Especially the one you're positing is so inaccurate is almost funny.. I had one, and it made me cry. The prediction is so annoying.

wtf is this thing

RGB is the future

>G500 is finally starting to go out after almost six years of use

What's a good replacement? I use the side buttons often.

g400s

I use one of these because they were on sale when my M570 died, which I was only using because some nigger at TSA stole my kensington slimblade along with all my gamecube games.

It's a pretty good mouse, one macro button, good scroll, can adjust all the settings on the fly, the LEDs suck though, trying to make it do specific colors ends in piss yellow.

Corsair stuff looks so nice. Was thinking about getting their STRAFE cherry mx keyboard, are their keyboard worth it or should I just hit up wallyworld when their chromas go on sale?

Pretty as fuck
Had no idea corsair was getting in the game

>buy deathadder chroma because it's comfy
>continues to be comfy
>has perfect amount of buttons
>don't even need to use the Razer software

I was using the mouse in the OP before, which was also the sameish shape and has the same button layout.. so that's another reason.

I've also had this Razer Lycosa keyboard forever, bought it before I even knew the Razer meme was a thing.

I have a K70 RGB and it rocks. I would wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, that's when I got mine for the same price as a non RGB keyboard.

EVA ugly prototype brother STEV

same situation as you the g700s is pretty crap
whats a good replacement?

>Strafe

No, get the K70/K65 Rapidfire or wait for the K95 Rapidfire which is inevitably going to cost a fuckton of cash (but if it's going to have the same features as the current K95 then it's going to be worth it)

It all depends on what color switches he wants, whether he wants a tenkeyless, and finally what font type he wants on his keycaps. The Lux versions in my opinion have that ugly "gamer" font.

I'm using the G303. I think as long as it's got a flawless sensor the rest is just ergonomic and superficial.

>tfw can't decide between FK1, EC2-A, g100s, or g400s
>tfw can't decide between grip styles
God dammit brehs.

FK1 nigga