So, I've been thinking to get this, but the bad press kinda deterred me...

So, I've been thinking to get this, but the bad press kinda deterred me. Now they announced that one patch or whatever to "fix" it, so I'm contemplating getting it once again

What does Cred Forums say?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdkeys.com/pc/games/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-pc-cd-key-uplay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't, buy something else.

They're revamping the entire game, don't buy it until that patch is out and see what the dedicated players say about it

don't have a ps4 for destiny, sadly

are there any other shooter rpg's besides borderlands? I've had enough of their cartoony image

Will they bring back the e3 graphics?

I found it really boring, me and a buddy played it for about 12 hours, got bored of it and never touched it again.

there is this, also probably bioshock or deus ex, and depending on your tolerance the original deus ex or system shock 1&2

You should get it. Not because I think it's any good, it isn't but because I want you to make a thread afterwards bitching that you listened to Cred Forums about purchasing a game.

but no one is advising me to get it...?

Except you, I guess

Bought this thing with a couple of friends.
They're really into - I absolutely despise the game.

which one?

>buying a ubi game
>not buying siege

wew lad

I bought it at launch, got a pretty good quality t-shirt and hat with my copy. "Completed" the vanilla story twice with friends, then stopped, because PvP was insanely imbalanced, so I didn't bother with the season pass.
I guess I might check back if I hear good things. The concept was not so bad, gameplay was nothing ground-breaking, but it was the easy exploits that really killed it.

welp, siege is more of an arena shooter, right? less rpg things and stuff

what is the best place to get siege, for some reason it's expensive as fuck in my region

By far one of the most monotonous and repetitive games I've played. I know the lootgrinding genre is sort of supposed to be like that, but the division felt like it had zero variety. All the guns feel the same in their respective classes, and everyone uses the same one, the same abilities, the same equipment, because it's unequivocally the best. The enemies all feel exactly the same and their AI is shitty, so to compensate, the devs game them massive health pools that can actually take 30 seconds per enemy to plink away at in the game's most challenging segments. Never once did I actually feel challenged, by the way. I just felt like my numbers weren't big enough. Again, I know that's sort of a staple of the genre but I felt like personal skill makes next to no difference here. It's a by the numbers whack a mole cover shooter. I made it to the game's first dungeon, which was some of the most uninspired garbage I've seen in a shooter, and gave up. They seriously couldn't be fucked to even drive the car boss around. It just sat there while you fought waves of the same enemy over and over again. I played the whole thing with three good friends too, and I think I can thoroughly dispel the myth that anything is fun with friends. This game was a fucking chore from start to finish. What you do in the first five minutes will feel identical to what you do in the endgame. Though honestly, I think the game was doomed to failure from conception for being so at odds with its realistic setting. It just doesn't feel engaging in any way to snipe an ordinary looter in the head three times and still have him running at you with a baseball bat that practically one shots you.

cdkeys.com/pc/games/tom-clancy-s-rainbow-six-siege-pc-cd-key-uplay

It's a AAA MMO. They're going to be putting in as little effort as possible to milk the game for what money it can without sparing one cent to inefficiency.

This game will never be good.

I play it. Only fun if you enjoy grind fest and playing with good friends. I have 1 bad friend and 2 decent ones. Makes the game harder in raids.

>siege
>arena shooter

Bought the season pass, big mistake. It took maybe 3 days for me to get bored of Underground.

>playerbase remnants is pure cancer
>ETS2 still has more players than this wreck
>ubishit
>they fix the exploit that allows you to grind less and everything else remains untouched

is this safe? does uplay have region lock?

enlighten me, then

Revamp? As in what?

Also cool gas masks when? I want one like the rogue agents and I want to wear them whenever I want.

no idea

Well it's not an arena shooter, just a slow paced, one life, tactical 5v5 with destruction. Kind of like a mix between csgo, insurgency and a little battlefield thrown in... there's nothing quite like it though. However if you are looking for an rpg don't get it.

Bought the game and played it with mates. Really fun co-op game (and not in a le all multiplayer is fun). But there is nothing to do once you finish it.

>the game was doomed to failure from conception
This, same with Destiny, you can't take the style of a single player shooter, that is built to mix scenarios around for roughly 10hrs along and expect that turning the grind up and adding large health pools to enemies will somehow be engaging on hr100. The highly detailed visuals without any user made content also mean new content will come out at a snails pace.