Gaming laptops

So my bank approved me for a $2,000 visa card, what's the best gaming laptop I can get for that much? Price has to include any taxes + shipping.

>gaming laptop

Wrong place to ask, friend.
All you're gonna get is
>Gaming laptop

dumb american

Don't belittle someone for wanting goods that you cannot get.

Where should I ask then?

>gaming
>laptop

This is a good idea on many levels. Go with Lenova if you can

don't get a gaming laptop. You can get a seriously monster desktop for that, don't blow it on a laptop that's half as good.

Build your own. You can get a high end PC with that much.

>gaming laptop

here's your (you)

but user, they have fucking dual 1080's in laptops now, it is viable you fucknugget

>joke about something that's common
>meme arrows
LEL RITE
seriously, if you have nothing to contribute, leave.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

I'm a college student, I need a portable powerhouse, not a heavy desktop that will keep me chained to my dorm room.

>buying thousands of dollars of high end consumer electronics on a high interest credit account
Idiot.

belittle for something you cannot get? that's not how cards work. if its a 2000 max you should be spending over 30 percent of that. you're going to fuck your credit real quick. it's not just 'buy x' and pay over time

Build yourself a high-end PC and buy a handheld console if you want to play something on the go.

For the love of any god you wanna believe in, don't buy a gaming laptop OP.

Seriously. Please don't. It's honestly a waste.

Look up logicalincrements and go Enthusiast Tier if you want a nice gaming rig. Make sure to get 16gb RAM though. Some builds say 8, go 16.

Honestly. I'm not trying to be one of those LOL GAMING LAPTOP guys. But seriously, don't waste your money.

Oh, it's one of those guys.
If you want to play outside, get a DS and a PC. Don't make yourself a fool who plays video games in the public, you autistic child.

It's not high interest. It's zero percent for twelve months.

I'm a senior looking for jobs, once I get my signing bonus the laptop will have paid for itself in helping me to obtain a great job.

>hurr i got a credit card
>better max it out immediately
>what do you mean i have to pay it back???

For 2000$ you can build a really good desktop AND buy a fair laptop that's going to be more than enough for college purposes. Learn to use your money, moron.

Kek, it's the American lifestyle.

I'm a college student too and I'm still giving you that advice.

>leave
>no
>fuck
>you

Just because you picked a dead end major with no career opportunities doesn't mean everyone faces equally bleak prospects.

Are you poor OP? Based on your mindset given this loan I have to assume you are (or will be very soon)

this. a $500 laptop and $1500 desktop are perfect for you.

>Maxing out credit limit immediately
I'm wondering if the Jews are actually behind this or it's actually just irresponsibility of the typical numbnuts.

>credit card
>having a debt

Dude, if you're a college student, don't spending so much on the laptop. Just buy some cheap-but-reliable laptop for doing your works and buy a handheld console like 3DS or Vita if you want to play something

I don't have a recommendation but I'll share my experience. My father bought me an alienware laptop for college. It's too heavy to use as anything other than a desktop. But it is nice that you can move it into your livingroom for comfort. Had to buy a windows tablet to use for productive shit outside of the dorm/apartment/house. Really easy to move from one living location to another. It's been reliable for the last 4 years of use. I would never have wanted one, but now, I can say that it was a good value.

Is there any specific reason you want a laptop over a desktop?

They are perfectly viable, but you will pay a bit more for less.

>ITT: Channel le inner Suze Orman and Alex Ramsay

People who buy electronics they don't need that depreciate like crazy are fucking morons, but demeaning revolving credit is fucking stupid.

Alienware ;)

The only laptop that actually looks good for gaming and being a laptop is the razer blade, but
>gaming laptop
your better off building a pc and getting a chromebook for your school/mobile needs

>mfw my major has over 90% hiring rate in the field
>mfw entry level salary is 85-90k

not everyone is a failure like you user

>this is what americans believe in

MSI has a pretty decent one, but the font on the keyboard is atrocious.