So what's the post game content for DQVII?

So what's the post game content for DQVII?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=45526500
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=maribel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbc83XGqTHw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dxaRxjcvIR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the hell can I do stuff in the meadows?

I just finished the "Class" Island past.
But i still missing 1 tablet to advance and I'm guessing it's the Bandit's Lair?
But there is a guard there telling me i need a password or something?

>I hear there's a man who wanted to sing out the top of his lungs, and that he was headed towards a town full of machines

Fuck, I can't seem to find him anywhere there. Is he like the chef where you have to go past a certain story trigger first for him to show up?

There is a yellow tablet at a archaeological dig on the island where the altar for the almighty was.
I can't get past the guard who is guarding the only way in

Why is she so perfect?

>It contains a slime heart

You bully the elemental lords then fight god

not sure, you might need more immigrants

inspect the priest in the area where the town used to be

should be in the inn, you might need to clear the quest in that area though, not sure

you're given an item to get the guard to move later

>they added party chat outside of combat
>Then took out the combat party chat

Hmm

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=45526500

Didn't the ps1 version have both of those

So I finally got to choosing a class. What should I make everyone first?

>tfw Monster Masher's breath attacks are op as fuck

>Is he like the chef where you have to go past a certain story trigger first for him to show up?
When does he even show up?
I've cleared Alltrades and the woman in the Haven still says he might not show up yet.

Nevermind I just found him. Stupid that they'd have that bit of text even after you can already recruit him.

I don't remember it having out of combat chat. 3ds lost combat chat either way

I bet Maribel likes it in the butt.

Well redheads aee attractive

>Hey Hero, do you think I like it in the butt?
>W-what! Of course I don't!
>N-no!? Are you calling me boring!?

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=maribel

She's into NTR.
The moment she leaves you at the first town she's already riding some other guy's dick.

Elemental dudes and God.

3DS version has grottos like DQ9 had in its post-game, too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbc83XGqTHw&feature=youtu.be

Is this game already out in Japan, and is there any word on a Western release date yet? I enjoyed the first one a lot, pretty fun version of the musou formula, and they really nailed the charm and atmosphere of the series, right down to the dub voicework

>the entire fucking Greenthumb part

What's the fucking point? Jesus christ what a shitty island

There's no announcement of a western release. SquareEnix is probably fighting the Musou team to try to make sure it doesn't come out. But we can only hope the Musou team will win out.

Or that Dragon Quest VII will continue to sell well and embarrass Sqex into localizing more DQ games.

So I need a bit of help as I feel like I'm seriously missing something. This is right after you get to start choosing classes.

When the brother runs off after saying he's going to buy a sword, is that the end of that plot line? Because I tried talking to everyone in the building and got nothing and can't find the brother now. It feels so incomplete.

They're just mad that lately, DQ has been sparking more interest than their precious FF.

Do you know what else doesn't have a western release?

youtube.com/watch?v=dxaRxjcvIR4

She just wants Hero attention typical.

Yeah Koei Tecmo brings absolutely everything over, even if they have to do things like the way they released DoAX3, so I'm sure they want to bring it over again if they can get the ok from Squenix

I really hope VII is doing well and VIII does too

I've long since given up on ever getting to play this game

In gross total of fans, FF is still leading. However, you're right that Final Fantasy is seeing a drop off in interest. While Dragon Quest continues to gain new fans (both in Japan and the west).